Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Fubuki stiffened and leaned back when Mio got on top of him again. He growled gently and wrapped his arms around her lower back, holding her tightly with his hands. He kissed her back passionately and tilted his head, sitting up just slightly so he could get closer to her. He shuddered yet again when she moaned, loving the sweet noise that came from her lips. He sat up a bit more and pushed his hands into the back of her underwear, gripping her ass. He bit her lip and pulled back slightly, staying almost the same distance away except for their lips not touching to speak. "I'm assuming you want to take control, don't you?" He blushed gently and put his face into her neck, almost purring with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:45 pm

Mio arched her back when she felt his hands slide beneath the back of her underwear, pushing her breasts* into his chest more. Her nails dug lightly into the back of his neck clearly showing her pleasure in the friction he had caused between their bodies. She braced her knees against the couch a bit better and watched him with slightly cloudy eyes as he asked her about wanting control before going for her neck. "Not this time. This time we're gonna be equals. But next time...no promises. She rolled her hips against his again and let her head fall back with a happy sigh when she felt his clearly pronounced arousal pressing against her center and somewhat alleviating the dull throb that had settled there.

(*-Still clinical!)
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:06 pm

Fubuki groaned as he felt Mio's nails go into his neck, nipping at her neck just slightly. He gripped onto her ass just a bit more as she rolled her hips on him, making him almost moan out, but he held it in. He blushed and shook his head gently, nudging it against her neck. "Sounds good to me, angel eyes" He purred out and hooked his fingers on her underwear, pulling it down slowly half way before stopping and gripping her ass tightly again as he kissed up from her neck to her ear and then to her jawline. He looked up at her and kissed her roughly, pulling at her panties once more to slip them down to her knees that were one either side of her, trying to not rip them in his hastiness to get them off of her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:35 pm

Mio smiled into his kiss and maneuvered the leg closest to the back of the couch up so she could slip her panties down and off the leg. Settling back into her kneeling position she moved the other leg off the the couch and the panties slid down and onto the floor before the leg came back up and squeezed itself against Fubuki's side once again. Her hands moved from their spot around his neck and her nails scraped his skin slightly as they moved from his shoulders, down to his chest, stopping momentarily to play with his nipples before continuing downward to the band of his boxers. Breaking away from the kiss she hooked her fingers in the sides and moved so she could stand beside the couch again. Pulling slightly on his boxers she urged him to follow her. "C'mere big guy."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:40 pm

Fubuki sighed out into their kiss as he felt Mio move enough to let her panties fall off of her, making him smile and bite her lip gently, not wanting to gnaw it off. He moaned out quietly as her nails scrapped against his skin as she slid her hands all around the front of his body. He whimpered slightly when she pulled away from their kiss and stood up off of the couch. He stared up at her naked body for a blissful moment before obediently standing up so he could follow her, wondering what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:49 pm

Mio smiled, loving how she had made her originally dominant teacher have an obedient side. She moved her hands down his hips and thighs, pulling his boxers along with them. She made to kneel but decided against it, there would be time for that later. She let the boxers fall from her hands and they pooled around his ankles. Bringing her hands back up to his chest she brought her body against his. A small gasp escaped her lips and she bit her lower lip trying to quell the urge to moan at the familiar feeling of his body again hers. Her eyes turned upwards toward his face and a devious smirk crossed her face once again.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:54 pm

Fubuki blushed a hot red now, hating the feeling of there being blush on his face. It was one of those things that just made him go nuts in the bad way. He watched as Mio pressed herself up against him, having him wrap his arms around her gently and bringing her just a bit closer, staring down at her as she looked up at him. He raised an eyebrow when he said that evil smirk of hers though, anticipating what was to come for him next. "What are you thinking, darling?" He smirked back, having his own ideas as well.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:17 pm

She ran her hands up his chest to his shoulders and gave them a light squeeze before her hands traveled down his arms to his elbows and rested there. She closed her eyes and rocked her hips to an unknown rhythm. A small giggle passed her lips when she realized that because of the height difference his manhood was pressed into her lower stomach, she stopped rocking her hips and instead arched her back a little and rolled her body gently against his. "A few things actually. How I could use my belt to tie your writs together, how badly I want to push you back onto the couch and have my naughty way with you, and of course how much I've missed the feeling of your body against mine."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:27 pm

Fubuki watched Mio, seeing how silly seemed to be acting. It made him smile, loving to see this playful side of her and he'd be able to more often now since they were back together again. He had missed it all so much. He bit his lip from the inside so it wouldn't show to Mio when she rocked against him, driving him mad as she did so. "You're just... terrible. Pick a plan angel eyes because trust me, I have no idea where to start with you." He smirked down at her, chuckling at his own words. It was true, he just had too many ideas going through his head that they all seemed to jumble together. "You do remember what I like, don't you darling student?" He smiled and reached down to kiss her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:35 pm

Mio licked her lips in anticipation and moved her hands back up to his chest and gave him a light push back onto the couch. Following after him a moment later she straddled his lap again and lightly nipped at the side of his neck. Bringing her face back up to his she let her lips hover over his. "For the most part yes, but you will have to remind me of some things. It has been quite some time since we were last together sensei. We will have to leave the belt for another time." She nipped at his lips and then let her tongue flick out over them in apology for the rough treatment.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:43 pm

Fubuki quickly fell back, making a little sound as he did so back onto the couch. He looked up at her and held his arms out and wrapped them around her as she got back onto him, moaning oh so slightly at her nips. "Oh, you're no fun Mio." He smirked to her and started hungrily at her. He groaned and finally just couldn't take it anymore. "Gosh you're just tortures, I swear!" He pulled at her hands and quickly brought them above her and onto the couch, quickly flipping her legs underneath him. He smirked at her and then kissed her neck, kissing all the way down to her breast before licking one of them and then bitting at her nipple while he pinned her hands down. He knew he'd get payback from her over this not too soon afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:49 pm

Mio let out a little yelp when he trapped her hands and flipped her over, but the yelp quickly gave way to a moan as he made his way down to her breasts. Her eyes fell closed for a brief moment but snapped back open when she realized that they were no longer equal. He was in control. A growl ripped it way from her throat and her hips lifted up off the couch and pushed into his none to gently, challenging his dominance over her.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:54 pm

Fubuki looked up at Mio with pleading eyes, he just couldn't control himself anymore. He growled back quietly, sucking on her breast for a moment before kissing down to her stomach and down to her navel. Oh yeah, she's going to kill me and I know it. He slipped one hand away from pinning hers down and quickly made it so his one hand held down both of hers by her wrists. He looked up at her again before nipping at her hip bones and bringing his free hand to rub against her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 12:00 am

Seeing his pleading eyes she bit down on her dominant instincts for the moment and let him have his way. Watching his work his way down her body anticipation built up in her stomach and she closed her eyes and but down hard on her bottom lip. When he finally reach his destination her back arched off of the couch and her teeth released her bottom lip so she could let out the little gasp that seemed to be caught in her throat. She set her back back down onto the couch and looked down at him with her mint green eyes glowing. Oh yes, he would pay dearly for this later.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 12:05 am

Fubuki purred out in content as he got what he wanted out of Mio. Those little reactions made him light up and just smirk against her skin. Releasing her hands he quickly took a hold of her hips to bring himself down a little further and start to lick at her. He was almost begging for a punishment from her with everything he was doing, but he liked the idea of it, so he continued anyway. He continued to eat her up as his hands roamed her body, going up to her breasts and squeezing them and playing with her nipples as he did.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 12:16 am

Mio let her eyes fall shut again and she pulled at her hands, easily freeing them seeing as he only had half of his strength holding them. Letting one hand wander down to tangle itself into his hair she brought the other up to her mouth and bit down on her pointer finger, doing absolutely nothing to quiet the moans and growls that were coming from her lips. She twisted her hand into his hair, not tight enough to cause pain but just enough pressure to keep him going.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 12:20 am

Fubuki blushed a wild red as he felt Mio's hand get tangled in his hair, getting tighter as it did. He could tell she was loving it with all of her little noises and stiff movements, so he continued with it. He slid his hands down to the back of her and then down to her ass to grab it hard and lifting it up slightly so he could give her a bit more pleasure. Though he seemed like the dominant one he would stop when she wanted him to, he just had to start something, he was going mad otherwise. She took her sweet time and sometimes he just went head first into things, not always a bad thing though.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 12:34 am

Mio let out a loud moan as he lifted her bottom half off of the couch and the hand that she had biting on reached down to try to grab onto the cushions. She arched her back again and her eyes squeezed shut tighter. Damn him for knowing all of her weak, or rather sensitive, spots. She forced her eyes open and her upper teeth once again latched onto her lower lip tightly. Using the hand that was fisted in his hair she gave pulled on it lightly, urging him to come back up to her.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 12:10 am

Fubuki stopping and letting Mio settle back down on the couch when he felt her pull at his hair just so lightly, he came over her and kissed her neck and then her cheek, chuckling at her slightly. "I love you, angel eyes." He whispered to her with his lips against her skin. He nuzzled her neck and took her hands, holding onto one of them as he did so. He might as well enjoy the moment before she got payback on him for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:11 am

Suki came into the living room with caution, hoping they weren't out in the living room. She sighed when they weren't there and came in, taking her shoes off and putting on her slippers and putting her coat on the coat rack. She glanced around the room to find a few clothes on the floor and the pillows from the couch there as well. Her eyes went a bit wide she looked around more, wondering what the hell went on in here, but not really wanting to know. Do I even want to touch anything in this living room...? She sighed and walked over to her desk to see if there were any messages on the house phone. She looked down at her note, thinking the most likely never saw it. She picked it up and threw it away, sitting down in the chair to the desk, she didn't dare go into the rest of the living room.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:34 am

Walking into the living room in her panties and shirt Mio looked around for Fubuki's clothes. She saw Suki sitting at her desk and went up behind her and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "Welcme home pup."The damage to the living room wasn't too bad but she went about picking up the mess she hadn't even realized they made. And along the way grabbing Fubuki's shirt and pants and putting them over the back of the couch. When she found her own clothes she walked to the bathroom and tossed them into the hamper.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:45 am

Suki looked up when her sister came up behind her and kissed her, smiling a bit. "Thank you. She turned around in her chair and watched as Mio picked up the place, glad that she didn't have to touch anything. Though at point she'd have to sit on that couch again. She shook her head. "I'm assuming you guys didn't do much for New Years then... Been sleeping?" She said, dismissing that there was obviously more going on before that. She leaned her head down on her arms and smiled gently. "Sorry I didn't come outside and tell you guys I was leaving."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:57 am

Mio put the pillows back in place on the couch and grabbed Fubuki's clothes, slinging the over her shoulder she turned to look at Suki. "N we didn't do much and I have yet to sleep. I don't know if he fell asleep for a bit or not. Kind of hard to tell." Mio shrugged and rolled her shoulders trying to get the stiffness out of them and stop the scar on her back from hurting. She leaned to the side trying to stretch the scare tissue but it just hurt more so she sighed and stood straight again. When she heard Suki apologize she gave her a soft smile and cocked her head to the side a bit. "It's fine pup. This whole thing was kind of...sudden. SO I really can't blame you. Now...I need to bring these to Fubuki before he wonders where the hell I got off to. I'll be right back out!" Mio shifted the clothes farther up her should and made her way back towards her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:05 am

Suki continued to watch Mio with droopy eyes. She was a bit tired herself after a day of fun with Absinthe and Amaretto. She giggled gently at Mio. "Sounds like a long day then. I'm glad you guys are happy though." She replied, tiling her head a bit at how Mio tried scratching her back. When she walked out she stood up and went into the kitchen to find herself an apple and a water bottle. Champagne all day long was possibly not a good thing. It was a good thing it wasn't too strong so she didn't look really tipsy to Mio. She walked into the living room again, stumbling just a bit before she got to one of the chairs and sat down. Psh, Mio will laugh her ass off if she sees me trying to walk. Good thing there was a reason behind me drinking this time. She placed the water on the table and started eating her apple.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:12 am

Walking out of the bedroom with Fubuki behind her Mio walked over towards Suki and smiled. "Sorry we took so long pup. Someone takes his sweet time getting dressed." She cast a playful accusatory look over her shoulder at Fubuki. She forced herself to remember her discipline training when she stretched, making the stretch look like it normally did, pain free and relieving. She grabbed a chair and sat down near her sister. "Did you have a fun New Year? You look absolutely exhausted pup."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:18 am

Suki lifted her head a bit, away from her focus of her apple and her water bottle now sitting in her lap. "Well it's obviously not you." She laughed and looked over at her when she sat on the chair next to her, smiling a bit. She giggled about thinking what she did all day, nodding to her remark. "Yeah, it was a crazy day. I'm pretty tired. I hung out with Absinthe and her brother all day playing video games and drinking champagne. Her brother and her just reunited and what not like you two, so I thought I'd give them space and came back here after the long day." She smiled and leaned her head back on the chair, thinking again about the day. She was trying to decide what her and Amaretto were. She was hoping just friends right now, she didn't want to rush straight into something. They were flirting with each other a lot for just friends though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next