Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:20 am

Fubuki smiled to Suki when Mio introduced them and bowed slightly in respect of her being Mio's sister. He watched the exchange between the two as Suki asked questions about them from before, making him blush slightly. He walked over to Mio and wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his head on hers as he looked over at Suki. "I apologize Miss. Suki. I never meant to keep her out so late at times." He chuckled after his remark, looking down at Mio.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:27 am

Mio ducked her head like a scolded puppy at Suki's question and she averted her eyes understanding why Suki did the same when the roles were reversed. "You know I don't talk about things from that...place pup. Though I probably could have told you about him. I'm sorry." She looked at Suki giggling when she started growling at her computer and when Fubuki came over and wrapped his arms around her she happily leaned back into him. She listened to him answer Suki's question in his own way and a blush spread across her cheeks. Looking up at him she tried to imitate his glare. "Oh hush."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:39 am

Suki looked up at Mio and Fubuki as they stood in front of the kitchen in their own little fashion. She had to admit, she was jealous of her sister to have someone like that, but at the same time she was happy for her. It was a love hate relationship. She nodded to her and smiled over at them. "I know you don't Mio, I understand. And you better not have Mr. Fubuki!" She stuck her tongue out at him and then looked back down at her work, not wanting to make herself even more jealous of them. "Why don't you two go catch up, hm? I've got stupid work to do here, as usual."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:47 am

Mio looked at her sister with a furrowed brow, not really wanting to leave her alone but hearing the undeniable well known undertone in her voice. "Ok pup. We'll get out of here then so we're not bothering you. Kay? Come and join us once your done." Mio gently untangled herself from Fubuki's arms and took his hand, leading him toward the balcony. She turned to look at him and smiled before sliding the door open and stepping outside.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 12:57 pm

Suki smiled and shook her head to Fubuki when he apologized to her. He didn't need to apologize, nothing was his fault. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to work on her work. It didn't take long for her to get irritated by it though. She closed her laptop, gathered her things and stood up everything in her hands. She turned and looked outside to see the two in separate chairs, talking. She didn't bother to read the energy and emotions, no need to upset her self, so she walked to her bedroom where she could be a little more private with her work and studies.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 6:54 pm

Suki had fallen asleep in her room, but had somehow woken up just in time. She looked over at her clock as she rubbed her eyes and stretched. "Crap..." she muttered and got up quickly to get herself ready to go to Absinthe's. She had forgotten about it, even though she had called right before she fell asleep to remind Absinthe. Not like it would matter if she was a little late though. She threw her purple dress on with white flowers on it, put her hair into braids and walked out to find Fubuki and Mio out on the balcony still. She shrugged and wrote a note on the table saying she was going out. She walked out and walked to Absinthe's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:11 am

Mio gently slid the door open, trying not to shove it so hard it would fall off of its hinges in her haste to get inside. The image that though produced brought a little laugh to her lips but her thoughts almost immediately returned to the man following her. She released his hand and turned around so she was walking backwards into the living room, stopping only after she had gotten about five feet from the door.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:16 am

Fubuki followed his angel inside, smiling at the musical sound of her laugh. He tilted his head as she turned around, wondering what the laugh was about. He let it go though, stopping in front of her when she stopped, wondering now instead why she had stopped so early. He blushed slightly, getting ideas as to why. He chuckled to himself and pulled Mio close to him, holding onto both of her hands now. "What's going through that crazy mind of yours, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:24 am

Mio smiled at him when he walked through the door but the smile turned to a pout when he captured both of her hands, rendering her useless until she could free them. Instead of taking a step toward him, as she had originally planned to do, she took a step backwards her pout turning into a somewhat predatory smirk. "Oh ya know..Slamming the door off of its tracks and how to get my hands free so I can have my way with my sensei." She took another step backwards and pulled lightly on her arms to get him to follow. It wouldn't serve any purpose they had come inside just to do whatever they like up against the glass.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:31 am

Fubuki blushed a bright red as Mio spoke, realizing how straight forward she was with her words. He had forgotten the little details of her, it saddened him. He had been apart from her for far too long now, and it was time to change that. "Well its not like I have that big of a grip on your hands, angel eyes." he replied simply, giving a smirk back to her little evil one. He walked forward as he pulled on him slightly, following everything she wanted to do to please her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:41 am

Mio shook her head, a small smile on her face and gently extracted her hands from his. Putting her hands on his chest she let them roam up to his shoulder and down to his pant line before giving him a little nudge. She maneuvered him so he was standing beside the arm of the couch and in moment of indulgence pushed him backwards onto the couch. Just like old times.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:54 am

Fubuki continued to be a bright red as Mio guided him around. He put his hands up to her slightly as she put her hands to his belt line now, nudging him. Not expecting the push onto the couch afterwards, he gasped quietly and fell back, pushing himself up on his hands, his legs over the arm, looking up at her with a smirk and an accusing look in his eyes. "Feisty, hm? He loved to see her like this.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:07 am

She laughed and let her eyes roam over his form before pulling her shirt over her head and her belt from her belt loops, leaving her in her dark blue bra and jeans. Stretching up to secure her hair in a loose bun she unknowingly flashed her scars from the time with the Organization and the fights after she left. She put her hands on the arm of the couch on each side of his legs and smirked down at him. "Damn right. Now scoot back romeo, I don't want you to loose all feeling in your legs. No matter how....fun that might be."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:12 am

Fubuki watched in anticipation as Mio pulled her shirt off, leaving her in her bra. He pushed himself up a little more, staring at her scars that seem to be almost evenly scattered about her body. He chuckled at her, pulling his legs onto the couch and leaning forward to pull her a bit closer, wanting her on the couch with him. He smirked up at her hungrily, licking his lips slightly just as she had done earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:22 am

Climbing over the arm of the couch Mio straddled his lap, a small smirk still firmly in place on her lips. Her hands moved from her sides to his shoulders and down to the top button of his military jacket. She made quick work of the first button and her hands moved fluidly down, unbuttoning each silver button they hit with precision and familiarity. "As much as I love a man in military uniform." She finished off the last button and moved her hands up so she could slide the jacket off of his shoulder. "I think I prefer yours on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:27 am

Fubuki watched as Mio climbed onto the couch with him, making him fall backwards as she put her hands onto his shoulders. He watched her as she quickly got his jacket undone, far too much practice from while back in the Organization, especially since he was her sensei. He smiled at the memories, now hearing what she had to say about his uniform. "As I've been proved to multiple of times." He smirked up at her, putting his hands on her hips as they straddled his lap, not helping him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:35 am

She leaned forward, letting her elbows rest on each side of his his head as she stretched her body along his. She lowered her head down and rested her forehead against his, just reveling in the fact that she was finally in his arms again. Reaching her hands back down she got to work on his dress shirt, knowing that after this all the had left was the white tank top he wore underneath. "So you have, but you never seem to learn." She finished with the buttons on his dress shirt and she rolled her hips against his, showing him just how impatient she was with his uniform at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:44 am

Fubuki chuckled at Mio's actions and words, the two mixed together being quite odd. "I guess I don't. But I assume thats a good for you, angel eyes." He smirked still, rubbing his hands on her sides as she unbuttoned his dress shirt, realizing she didn't give him much to work with her. He pouted slightly at that, but laughed at her when she rolled her hips on him, making him shudder. He couldn't take it anymore. He let her slip his dress shirt off and he quickly put his hands against her hips and pulled her pants off, pushing them to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:55 am

She felt him push her pants down her legs and to the ground, suprised at how easily he had accomplished it. But considering his strength it shouldn't have been that much of a suprised. A feral grin crossed her face and she sat up on his hips, grabbing his undershirt and pulling him up with her. Keeping her one hand fisted in his undershirt she slipped her free hand to the back of his jacket and dress shirt and pulled, making them slide down off his arms and onto the floor without protest. Turning her gaze down to the undershirt still tight in her grasp she brought her other hand up and, not having the patience to wait for him to raise his arms, ripped it down the middle and pushed it off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 2:01 am

Fubuki smiled up at Mio, the smile fading when he saw that smirk of hers. That wasn't always a great sign for him, thought it was worse when they were in their rare fights. He chuckled nervously, his eyes widening as she pulled him forward to her, making him hold himself up. He shook the jacket and shirt off, making sure he didn't fall back down at the same time, though she seemed to have a pretty tight grip on him. What he didn't expect out of her madness was the ripping of his shirt though. His eyes went even wider, staring at her as she pushed it off of him. He was tempted to flip her off the couch and do what he wanted instead after that, but the only thing keeping him back was that it was a tank top he didn't care about as much. He allowed himself to lay back most of the way, leaning on his elbows. "Needy girl, you are."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 8:06 pm

Mio leaned forward and placed her forehead on his shoulder, letting her hand roam the expanse of his chest. Placing small kisses from his shoulder to his neck she smiled to herself and let her hands fall to his belt. "Needy girl, I am. It's been far too long. I can;t tell you how much I missed this. Us." She picked her head up off of his shoulder and looked into his eyes with a smirk as she undid his belt and pulled it from the loops with one yank.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 8:44 pm

Fubuki smiled down at her when she put her head on his shoulder, her hand all over his chest. He put his hand on her back and rubbed it gently, putting one finger under her bra as he did so. He growled under his breathe and blushed, pushing his head into hers when she pulled his belt off. He couldn't help but return the move and unhook her bra, letting if fall to her elbows. Smirking up at her he reached up and kissed her cheek. "I've missed it too. Your'e lucky you got away from the Organization things quicker."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 8:57 pm

Mio's fingers deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before sitting up and moving off of him, making sure that her feet had purchase on the floor beside the couch before standing fully. She straightened her arms and let her bra fall to the floor, and leaning over Fubuki slightly she pulled at the bottom of his pants, gently coaxing them off of his body and onto the floor next hers. "I suppose things must have gotten worse after I left then." Her top teeth chewed into her bottom lip as she placed her hands on his calves and worked her way up over his thighs, hips, stomach, and chest.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:03 pm

Fubuki shuddered again, blushing deeply at Mio's actions. It was hard to control himself with her like this, but he was trying his best. He sat up and watched her as she got off the couch and let her bra fall to the floor. He couldn't help but smirk up at her, looking her body over as she stood there. He let his pants fall off as he sat up a bit more, watching Mio bite her lip before she moved again. "Well of course, you weren't there to keep me under control. No matter how much training I've had I can't keep my cool around some of those idiots." He stiffed slightly, not wanting to shudder yet again as Mio roamed his body slowly with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

Mio let out a little laugh and settled herself over him once again reveling in the feel of skin to skin contact. She let out a little purr of contentment and raised her face toward Fubuki's again. "Well your free now sensei. Free to do whatever...or rather whoever, you please. She pressed her lips against his lightly and wrapped her arms around his neck, letting out a little moan when her chest pressed up against his.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Fubuki stiffened and leaned back when Mio got on top of him again. He growled gently and wrapped his arms around her lower back, holding her tightly with his hands. He kissed her back passionately and tilted his head, sitting up just slightly so he could get closer to her. He shuddered yet again when she moaned, loving the sweet noise that came from her lips. He sat up a bit more and pushed his hands into the back of her underwear, gripping her ass. He bit her lip and pulled back slightly, staying almost the same distance away except for their lips not touching to speak. "I'm assuming you want to take control, don't you?" He blushed gently and put his face into her neck, almost purring with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next