Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReading Area - Page 2 I_voting_barReading Area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Reading Area - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReading Area - Page 2 I_voting_barReading Area - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Reading Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Misuri Dachou
Scout

Reading Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Misuri couldn't help but smirk faintly even if the man was obviously in pain and was torn between his hope for his wife and the terrible thought that his wife could be dead. For what it worth, they might as well go find out what sort of spell was on the flower. The vampire twirled a piece of hair silently before letting go of it again and pulled his hand away to rest on the table.
"All that for a single woman? You don't believe that she would want you to be happy and live on without stress? Heh, well why don't we find an address book so we can start searching for a mage?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 2:18 am

Shifting faintly which was seen since he had come to lean against the table, Haji listened to the others words with very much attention seeping through his amber red hues. Never would he come to speak this much but since it was about finding answers about what happened to his wife and everything he couldn't help but be restless and speak a lot than what he was use too. Haji's expression became a thoughtful one before closing his eyes and as he did that he placed the flower in both of his hands which were placed infront of himself. Some people back then really did take marriage seriously and Haji guessed he was one of those people who held on to what was dearest to them most.

"All that for a single women who I loved until our seperation. Yes, I'd do anything for those dearest to me even if it meant losing my sanity. Alanna would of wanted me to take it easy and move on and be happy but that seems hard for me. All these changes and everything really place a mysterious strain on me. Sure, finding a mage and getting the answers quicker is the only thing important to me as of now. "
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 10:24 pm

Misuri nodded, seeing the man's reason and he looked around the library curiously, wondering where the librarian was since (being here so many times) she was his connection and she was also the mage he wanted to speak to. He had wanted to discuss Hikaru's curse while he was here since the dog seemed to be restless lately but he would wait for that and talk to her later. Remembering something, the vampire stopped walking and turned on his heel to face the man. After a moment's pause, he bowed his upper body and gave the stranger a smile.
"Now that I recall, we are still stranger's no? My name is Misuri Dachou, pleasure to meet your acquaintance Mr.Lovestruck."
He faced front again and began leading the way around the library, towards the librarian's office since that was the first and only place he believed he would find her unless she was at the checkout counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 1:17 pm

Without much emotion he looked to the other male who had said that his name was Misuri, and to Haji that wasn't really a surprise much that the other male would come to speak his name. Closing his amber red eyes and taking a slightly deep breath, Haji tilted his head making his long bangs fall mostly into his face thus covering the entire left side of his face when he decided to actually reply back to Misuri. The other name 'Mr. Lovestruck' didn't struck him as a insult but probably a taunt or a tease. Haji showed faint confusion though it did not stop himself from replying. It looked liked he had let that little nickname pass over his head though in his hues he was confused deep down.

"Haji Gadara. That is my name, Misuri."
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 11:30 am

Misuri couldn't stop a smirk from arising to his lips, sensing a confused aura from the other vampire. He couldn't help but tease the man a little further, it wasn't like he was being mean but he found the concept a love a bit ridiculous though he was agreeing to help out anyway.
"Oh really? It's not Mr.Lovestuck? Could have fooled me."
He turned left and walked down the book aisles till he approached a glass door with the sign 'Librarian Office' right next to the door. He looked back at Haji before chuckling and opening the door, letting himself in and holding it open as he looked around the room.There was a desk, a filing cabinet, a shelf full of books and a couple of leather seats and the librarian's own seat by her desk but no sign of the lady. Misuri didn't worry, it wouldn't be long till the woman returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 11:14 pm

Placing his head to the side he decided to not comment on it and so he didn't, Haji always had ways of not replying for he sort of knew that Misuri was teasing and that made his amber red eyes shine but it dulled when he closed his eyes letting his mane fall over him. Coming into the office however did make him open his eyes and he looked around curiously but didn't say anything and he had to try his hardest not to touch anything unless make a fool of himself again much like he did before hand but never would he come to speak of it. Haji tilted his head as he looked to Misuri and that was when he noticed a crow outside the window in the office and he blinked as it pecked the window looking at Haji.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 6:36 pm

Misuri let the door close behind him and he walked after Haji into the room, looking around absently with a somewhat bored look seeing as he had already been here before and it was nothing new. The vampire noticed the silence and yet continued to smirk, however it was small. He looked to the bird at the window and frowned some, seeing it peck the window and he came to make a shooing motion with his hands tos ee if that would make it go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 2:41 pm

Noting that Misuri was doing something at the window and at the crow no doubt did he sort of frown and walked over rather curiously. Haji noted the crow remaining where it was and staring at the window which made him sort of feel loved though he couldn't show it on his face all that much. Gracing his hand onto the window did the crow hop over and began rubbing its head and neck against the see through glass of the window which showed some rather odd connection between the both of them. Haji liked birds but he adored crows more and he kept his hand onto the glass before taking it off after sometime and he looked to Misuri while the crow began pecking at the window again as if trying to get Haji's attention. Amber red hues seemed to ask the question for Haji but he decided to ask it as well for it may seem easier.

"Do we just wait?"
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 7:40 pm

Misuri watched Haji play with the crow for a bit, not a flicker of emotion rising to his face though he was immediately curious of what the man was doing. A small frown formed on his face but he turned away and approached the librarian's desk, inspecting it curiously but sensing no sign of magic aura radiating from it, he left it alone and instead went to the chairs that remained in front of the desk were guests would sit. The vampire sat and and he let out a small sigh before looking back up to Haji who had asked if they had to wait. Misuri waved his hands in an exaustperated way.
"Obviously. Though I have my connections, I don't deal with magic. The librarian is busy and has to cope with her own disasters."
Misuri glanced to the side. My, this guy was impatient. He still could not understand why exactly the man was so desperate when the wife could have been dead though...Misuri was very curious about the flower. He had never sensed another spell like it. He wanted to know what it was...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 1:15 am

Wanting to pace back and forth desperately he couldn't do it and in his mind did he really want to do it, Haji could be considered impaitent right at that moment but he was anxious to know the truth. Closing his amber red eyes did he look to the window opening his eyes again and seeing that crow there made him smirk and his expression became pure though it couldn't be seen much due to his long raven locks coming over the most part of his face. Haji decided to move from where he stood and plopped down onto the floor sitting in a complete indian style sitting position. Making his head look down fully did he go quiet though he heard the light pecks from the crow still outside the window. When he responded did his shoulders shake which was a sign of him responding.

"I see."
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 10:03 pm

Misuri watched him silently, unsure of how to react seeing as how he could sense an impatient aura around the other male. He sighed and turned his head to the side, trying not to roll his eyes and he blinked once as he noticed the door open and in walked a young looking black haired woman. She blinked once to Misuri then to the unknown person before walking to her desk and setting a pile of books on her table. She stared at the stranger on the ground, her hard black eyes narrowing slightly before she turned her head to the other, much younger, vampire and asked in a cold voice that sent a chill down Misuri's arms but it didn't show in his expression.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Misuri smiles and he waves his hands to the side before letting them drop back into his lap where he messed with one of the gloves on his hand.

"I just needed you to check on something for me~? Would you be so kind?"

The woman narrowed her eyes.

"The last time you asked for my help, a letter exploded and destroyed half of my office."

Misuri blinked and he rubbed the side of his head, right under his temple, almost making his appearance look embarrassed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 4:22 pm

Hearing and sensing another person enter the room made Haji very much uncomfortable, wanting to leave was the first thing that entered into his mind. Something was attacking his heart and it all wasn't helping his state. Haji was clear of the things he had lost, from long ago he was never like this but now he seems to be far worse than he had been. Amber red eyes became faint, not at all noticable. Long hair of raven black came over his face as he looked to the flower that he had with him for so long. Haji really wanted to know what had happened to the love of his life but if he did come to find out about it and all in the end does it actually come to harm him. Would he be ready for that, Haji had spent a long time trying to find her where abouts. No clues, no tombstone, no files or records were recorded of her. That was a little strange to Haji and actually right now he felt sick and not the sickness from the stomach but from something else. Haji's hands let go of the rose as he moved his head down lower so his hands can grasp his head as he felt horrible, and not the normal kind of horrible. If something did indeed happen to the love of his life, his memory would not be able to take it for he would actually come to go insane.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 10:35 am

Silence was in the reading area, books of plenty seemed to be everywhere which didn't seem to bother him at all. Everyone read books when they wanted to meet new worlds and experience new characters, this however was useless to him. Kyuzo read books that were hard and would cut off any kind of thinking to the brain for normal people. As he made way to a empty table did he close his eyes allowing himself to relax for only a short time. Literally, a very short time. Kyuzo picked up his book that was a bright red color, the words on the back of the book were hard to understand for it appeared to be another language. Kyuzo had his eyes on the book and he read silently with no emotion so far on his face, as he read to himself he begun to feel a lot stronger if not smarter. Loving hard level books would surely help him on his road to accomplish new things, everything was meant to be taken at some point and so he was going to take as much as he could from these books and then use it on the other people who would surely harm him later. Not that he worried about that to much, he liked a little pain. Long minutes passed by as he continued to read to himself, Kyuzo couldn't help but to glance over his shoulder sometimes as well with his eyes some what narrowed and a wicked smirk would play itself onto his face. Surely to him, he felt that he was in another world that had its own rules. He didn't care about nothing that seemed to worry him anymore, he was there for the reading and perhaps to think up new plans as well on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:32 pm

Many days had gone by when Cordelia had taken herself out of the worlds eyes. She had stayed at her apartment all these days writing a book that she hoped would get published, but never really knew where to start off. In this land there wasn't much of educational status other than the University where kids didn't seem to come all too much. So she felt it was better off being written and then left in her bookshelf.

It was the beginning of the year and Cordelia had finally decided to come out of her shell. She felt as if she had isolated herself from the world and wanted to come back out. It had been an easy going day for her, going to a coffee shop early in the morning then returning before the business of the world would come by evening. However, she found herself wandering off to the library. She really had no intention of coming to the place, but what the heck she needed to get out once in a while and a new resolution seemed to be just that.

She entered the library, signed in in the foyer and hide in between bookshelves as she looked for no book in particular. She loved books and in her lifetime she had read every sort of every text of every kind. She was literally a book worm and she liked it like that. When she felt the need to escape from the real world, she would just simply stick her nose into any book that seemed fitting for that kind of sort she was feeling. As Cordelia selected a book that seemed ancient, filled with dust and cobwebs, she took it in her hand and walked over to a little cubby. The cubical was just enough to fit her size and it bothered her none. She opened the first page and began scanning.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:00 pm

Kyuzo placed his book down silently with his left hand over his mouth with his eyes narrowed, every little word that he read was soaking into his mind rather well. Though at times his mind did things on its own, he couldn't help but feel stronger in a rather odd way. Books were meant to be read, and when you read them do you begin to plan. That was what Kyuzo was doing, he was reading and then he would be using the words of the book for something else. Kyuzo knew he would have to make a plan out of these hard level books and it surely would be easy since he had some ideas. Some rather vivid ideas on what he could do to people that he wants to cause harm too. The eyes that belonged to him seemed to narrow more and then fully closed as he smirked again. However his train of thought was a little on the short side for he heard something. Kyuzo glanced over his shoulder in a rather silent way, it was like he didn't want to be caught while he was planning somethings. Seeing someone reading did he got back to his own reading while tapping the table silently with his right hand. All fingers of his right silently tapped the table's surface as he began to think about all the ideas he could use on others. The choices were quite unlimited. This book held it all, Kyuzo liked that in a book for it had everything that other books lacked. This day was surely looking up to his favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:12 pm

A quick scan or two was all it took for the book to sink in to her brain, and after a few minutes she was already done reading. Cordelia was a fast reader and she had enough experience for it. Being a professional writer and teaching kids were something she felt proud of and wouldn't change any other way.

She sighed and planted her forehead on top of the cubical's desk. It hadn't been a long day, but for Cordelia it might as well be. Days seemed to get shorter by the minute as she began to relive her daily life style. She groaned, straightened herself, pushed her body away from the desk of the cubical and stood up, almost kicking her chair back, but stopped it in a matter of seconds. She then acted as if nothing happened and walked back to the same shelf she had just come out of and placed the book back in its rightful place.

She then stood there between the shelves and did nothing. She just stood there as if the world had stopped. Then momentary she choice another book and sat back down to the cubical she was just in.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:29 pm

Kyuzo tried to read more but a small sound seemed to have stopped him for the time being, he showed a look that was rather mysterious. It was hard to tell if he was bothered by it or not, he may as well try reading again later. Standing out from where he had sat before did he simply walk over to the one that had moved the chair earlier and as he approached did he come to stop in his tracks and just simply stared at the person before him. Kyuzo only stared for a few seconds before smirking, he allowed himself to be kind and caring like how he use to be. Kyuzo's concerns were gone for now, at least he could forgive her since he knew her some what. Though, his mind did its own thing and he let it do whatever it wanted. Kyuzo still felt stronger and in a way his mind was listening to him more and more, though it took a lot out of of him sometimes. Especially, when he felt bothered by a light noise that could bother a mouse in its hole. "Ogenki desuka?" {How are you doing?} he asked this as politely as possible with his volume of voice lowered for they were in the reading area and some people did not respect loud noises when it comes to speaking. Kyuzo could care less about it though at the moment for he leaned up against a random table with his hard level book in his right hand against his chest. Somewhere deep down he wondered if she would knew him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:04 pm

Scanning through the book like she had done so with the first, she finished it in just a matter of minutes. Cursed her ability to read text as if it were some short written article in a newspaper. She pushed her hair back away from her face, that cotton candy iridescent pink hair flowed o' so very smoothly as she did so. She looked up and saw that a man had appeared. In her heart she felt like she had known him, but it didn't matter now, she had pushed all those weakened memories of hers aside and had finally moved on. As she stared at the man, she knew exactly who he was, no matter how much he had changed, she still saw him the same way back then, but no she wouldn't admit it to him now.

"May I help you?" she asked him in the softest tone of voice since she knew the rule of the library and that was to be quite will others do their work. She gazed up at him biting her lip in the process while trying to act as if it was no big of a deal that this man who she had once cared for was right in front of her. However, it didn't matter now, they both had moved past those heartaches and pain, lived their lives, and had might have forgotten what it felt like to be in each others presence.

Narrowing her eyes she looked at him in a way that any teacher would to a student, not saying he was a student of course, but she was in fact a teacher. She wasn't impatient nor was she willing to run into his arms and tear up and open those wounds again, no, it was simple. She would just play it out as if nothing ever happened between them, and that was exactly what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:44 pm

May I help you? was what he had heard from her which surprised him beyond belief, though it didnt' show on his face it had surely shown in the deep fixtures of his brain. Kyuzo sort of narrowed his eyes somewhat at her with anger starting show lightly over his expression but he shook it off and smiled a sour smile. "iie. {No.}" was all that he said to her small and simple question. Kyuzo looked away with the book which was in his hand now firmly up against his chest as he tried to keep the anger from showing. Gnawing on his lower lip from the inside, Kyuzo wanted to see some kind of emotion out of her. Out of Cordelia. When he didn't get that emotion out of her, that pike in rage just appeared within him and it was like she was toying with him. Kyuzo eased that anger and he simply shrugged with his expression kind and laid back. He was going to hold all of his rage back, after all if he let it out then that may come to mess up his plans later on. Kyuzo looked at his book before lowering his head as he pushed himself off of the table and he looked to her, still very much kind in the features as he did so. "Gomenosai, ...Sayanora." Kyuzo walked a little ways from the reading area with his arms crossed over his chest with the book still within his arms. On his face though, showed the rage that was easily hidden moments ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:43 pm

A look of bewilderment appeared upon her face. The approached seemed to be too quick, he didn't even budge to say hello even though her question was a little unorthodox at that moment. Cordelia raised a brow as he turned around and walked away. Whatever made him turn around meant that the Kyuzo she knew was not what he appeared at the present state, he was different. She contemplated whether to get up from her seat and stop him, but then a part of her wanted to let him be. However, she felt a pang of hurt when he had turned around, and she couldn't bare people turning away from her.

"Hold up." She burst out as she pushed herself away from the cubical and stood up. At that moment she didn't care if she was in the library or not. Taking a few steps forward, she stood behind him. In itself and from the look of his expression before he turned around and walked away, she knew something was a little odd. It didn't matter to her if the person she once knew had changed, but for him to just turn around like that after he had approached her was just a little too rude for her taste.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:58 pm

The faint squeak of his heel indicated that he had stopped though he didn't look back at her or showed any interest in looking to face her. Kyuzo's expression did change, but it showed a look of non-interest and great dislike in some mysterious means. Eyes that showed everything that he felt slowly shifted to look to her from the side and he was silent. Utterly silent. Kyuzo's anger was still within his chest and it wanted to come out rather violently though that would have to wait for later it would seem. Kyuzo closed his eyes and he smiled as he faced her, acting like he had did nothing wrong and was his old self though that wasn't the case entirely. Never could he cope in what his mind wanted to do, this was all random shocks that seemed to go through his entire body and told him everything that he needed to do. Kyuzo allowed these shocks however and never did he once go against them. "Hai? {Yes?}"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 10:36 pm

Cordelia looked at him with a questionable look, she was not at all angry , for it was her own fault for not answering his question in the first place. However, she was not at all pleased either at how he had handled it. She bit her inner lower lip and exhaled heavily. She did not know where to begin, but since she had his attention now she wanted to say something; however, she just did not know what. She paused for a few moments then looked down to the floor and then back at him. Her expression did not change nor malice showed as she gazed at him. He had changed and she could tell that by just looking. He was not at all the man she had once known, but people can change, and that wass exactly what he had done.

"Lets try this in another approach, shall we?" She proclaimed as she began to walk and walked past him and exit the library so people wouldn't be disturbed.

As she walked out from the double doors of the library, she leaned against the wall and pressed herself against it. Crossing her arms with one foot to the wall she waited for him there. She wasn't about to make a ruckus in her one favorite place in any school.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:34 pm

Watching her like a hawk with a rather normal expression over his features, Kyuzo showed how he use to be and more and not once did he let any signs of anger escape from him. However, chances were high that she was suspicious of him now for how he acted and right when he was about to leave she had stopped him. Kyuzo simply showed nothing about that fact that she had stopped him and wanted him to follow her now. This was surely going to be interesting. Whatever she would have to say he may as well take it silently and act like nothing was bothering him. Kyuzo simply followed after her with a small smile over his features and his eyes never leaving the ground as he followed her outside, away from all the ears in the reading area. Stopping right when he came outside did he look at her and leaned up against the railing in a rather comfortable manner, he still held his book close to his chest as he waited for her to share her mind with him. Though, he was certain that she caught onto something earlier, was he happy about that at all. Kyuzo wasn't happy and he may as well express it later, when he had gotten home of course. Right when he does make it home will he trash the place and everything in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

She waited for him, and it was no surprise that he had followed her out. She watched him exit the library and leaned against the wall like she had done so. She inhaled a deep breath and exhaled it slowly under her breath. Looking away Cordelia fixed her eyes out at the window just horizontal from where she was standing. Thinking about it she had things to do, and then she wondered why she had come here in the first place. She sighed, but found no explanation.

Cordelia eyed the man before her from the corner of her eye then contemplated on what to say. She had no intention in bickering at him, nor was she looking for a fight. She had already told herself that she was done with her past self, but seeing this man might just have took her off by the sideline.

She frowned, but just for a moment. Then Cordelia pushed herself from the wall and walked over to the man. Her next steps; however, were anonymous. She shut off her brain and for once let her heart do the talking. What was going to happen next was something she decided not to reject but let it go on. She wanted to see his reaction, but maybe for the satisfactory, she just wanted to feel the man she once knew a long time ago.

Cordelia stopped just a foot in front of him, bit her lower lip at the corner, and then pressed her breast to his chest. Her breath warm as she breathed which could be felt on his neck; her hands just below his underarms pressed against the coldness of the wooden frame of the wall. She didn't know what he would do, but she wanted to see, just to see if there was still that man inside of him. Whether he was going to embrace her or push her away was his decision. Just as long as she could feel him, even if it was for the very very last time.

XD HAHA, watch out!!
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

Kyuzo's voice for once made a gasping noise, both eyes were wide and his body shook in a weird way. A sensation went down his back and up again which brought a feeling of confusion which he didn't understand. Both of his eyes narrowed which showed his confusion, and his hands now clung to his book tighter than ever. Kyuzo's eyes closed lightly and then he tried his best to sigh and recollect himself. Some where deep within his mind was a feeling which he did not understand but he wouldn't challenge it head on for he didn't know what he was challenging. Kyuzo chuckled with a small wicked grin over his features as he leaned his head to the right hand side allowing his hair of white to ghost over his shoulders. There was indeed a moment of silence before he spoke in a tone which held amusement and dark humor. "Now why this all of a sudden? What brought this on, Cordelia-chan"

(Wow. Just wow.... XDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

*DAMN it erased my message* >.< One sec. Gotta retype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Area
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next