Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Reading Area I_vote_lcap100%Reading Area I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Reading Area I_vote_lcap0%Reading Area I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Reading Area I_vote_lcap0%Reading Area I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Reading Area I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Reading Area I_vote_lcapReading Area I_voting_barReading Area I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Reading Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 12:11 am

Reading Area Readingarea
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:48 am

Seshomi stumbled slightly into the study room. She had so many books in her hands she could barly see over them all. Many times would she come in here and and read for hours. Time seemed to seem meaningless once she died and came back as an eternal. . . She shook the memorie away, and set the books on the first table she came across. She never use to read this much, but seeing that if passed her free time so quickly she sat down and read, starting with the book at the top of the pile.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:34 pm

Misuri walked inside the library, sighing slightly as he had to leave his dog at home since the library was not really a place for one to bring a pet along. The vampire pushed aside his annoyance and instead went to do what he came here to do. Unable to properly find the location of the Skies or at least some of its mysteries. He wore a dark shirt and regular jeans, topping it off with a plaid patterned jacket. His hands covered by gloves save for the tips of his fingers, they slipped inside his pockets as he walked around the book shelves near the reading area. With violet eyes searching the shelves, he became lost in his trial of thoughts and devoted his attention to the books.
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:42 pm

Silence filled the area when Haji entered the library, he had never seen such a library especially the size of this one. Back long ago, buildings were not all that big and were only able to hold three people. Shifting around a random table he bumped into the corner making him wince slightly and stop as he looked to where he was poked hardly at. Haji's amber colored red eyes were normal for they didn't show much of his discomfort. The type of wear he was wearing was a interesting one for he had been wearing these clothes ever since he became a vampire. Haji didn't see anything wrong with his wear and so he didn't let peoples comments get to him much. Stepping forward making his hair follow behind him, Haji guessed he was alright since he didn't feel much pain even after he had come to move. Ceasing in his steps he looked from side to side entirely lost and that was only cause he was looking for any kind of information about a book that could tell him where his wife was. Haji's grip on the flower in his right hand became tighter as he kept quiet upholding the library rule of not talking. The look on his face was completely tired almost as if drained for he hadn't slept any while on his search for the one dearest to him completely unaware of the truth.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:55 pm

Misuri didn't pay attention to the sounds around him, not even when the young boy dropped his books or when the librarian shushed him harshly for dropping them in the first place. The vampire was completly immersed with that of his concentration, a small frown beginning to form on his lips as he couldn't spot a single book that would help him. Maybe it would be near the history aisle. Misuri quickly walked out of the aisle and nearly bumped into someone there. Muttering a quiet but sincere apology, he then took up his search once again in the other aisle. Though this too was beginning to look futile. The vampire did not see anything on Miyagi's Skies that were rumored to be unreachable by foot. Not giving up, the boy looked through the books by their spines. He seemed persistant on the inside but the vampire's composure was calm and composed as he let a hand trail gently on the book shelf. Oh how, he wished he had brought Hikaru.
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:01 pm

Jumping mentally to the shushing he had come to hear, Haji looked to the side and stared almost blanky ahead of him before walking on ahead being careful not to make a noise. Looking upward to the different colored books and titles he couldn't help but looked down almost as if disappointed. Books were suppose to hold everything, shouldn't they. Haji seriously was at the end of his rope for it was already affecting him in more ways than one having to search for his wife but something pushed him onward. Probably he was so loyal to his wife that he would search until the end of his living days. Never would he quit searching for her, the flower in his right hand gave him enough sense to keep looking through different books and reading their titles only then to return them and close his eyes showing his desperation. He was becoming desperate to find answers but he wasnt' getting them which brought more mental strain on him.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:05 pm

Misuri leaned against the opposite side of the book shelves, fed up with looking at books. Maybe he should start going through each one by hand. He looked up and noticed a silver spine peeking out from between two dark colored books. Curiousity driven, he reached up and pulled it down, flipping through the pages slowly reading the content that was written in great detail. The vampire couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Yes, this held some information though not much. He was probably lucky to get this much. Having a feeling that this would take a while considering the big book was weighing down his hand, he headed for the reading area and sat down in one of the chairs at an empty table.
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:12 pm

Looking from left to right in the different sections he couldn't help but feel a bit disappointment, Haji sighed and closed his eyes. Walking away from the books he walked to the area and found a empty table and chair and sat in it making a silent thud of sorts. Hanging his head down, Haji looked to the flower in both of his hands now. He felt helpless and lost and he couldn't help but feel like he failed his wife in a way. Haji looked everywhere but found nothing, no one remembered that day that his wife was last seen and that scared him a bit. Haji kept his head down allowing his raven locks to go over his face and shield it from the world as he stared at the flower. Never would he come to find answers by asking people and so it was best for him to look around and find them but it seemed that even that was back firing on him. Keeping silent at the table he sat at he couldn't help but feel restless but he couldn't look around anymore. Haji's body refused to even let him get up and do it, he guessed that he was really at the end of his rope bodily wise for his strength was gone for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:23 pm

Not many people have visited the Skies. It was usually by Dragon or by flight but when some went most never came back. It puzzled Misuri to no end on how people could return and not talk about it. Finding a list of people's names who were rumored to have visited the Skies made Misuri wonder if he should actually go the trouble and talk to a few. A sudden thud broke his concentration and he frowned slightly, losing his train of thought and looked up to see who had done so. A man sat with an expression of absolute hopelessness nearby at another empty table, he had a flower with him that Misuri later identified as a rose and tilting his head, he wondered what the man would be doing with the thorned flower.
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:29 pm

Completely out of it now, Haji was blankly looking to flower for it seemed he was trying to get some information out of it which he had been doing that quite a lot lately. His wife gave him this flower, then there should be a note of some kind on the flower. Shouldn't there. Haji was not at all aware of anyone else in the reading area though sometimes he knew if he was a lone or not but since he was blankly asking himself questions he didn't have a clue of who was in the area with him. Closing his amber red hues he decided to rest his eyes and keep both of his hands in his lap with his legs faintly out underneath the table. Haji had come to lounge in the chair and he hoped that would be enough to get his strength back and go back to searching. Desperately, he wished that. He didn't want to quit looking, Haji wasn't that kind of man when it came to finding something important to him.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:43 pm

Misuri wrapped a small piece of his hair around his finger and absently twirled it watching as the person seemed to be going through all types of moods. He wondered if he was bipolar with the way he was sad and depressed one moment then strangely determined the next. The vampire closed the book, seeing how it gave him little yet it seemed that he would be researching the people's names he found as well. Misuri saw the rose in the man's hand and couldn't help but stare, strange there was something odd about it...Passing by, he lightly tapped his book on the man's table.
"Sir, excuse me for being nosy but would you happen to know what kind of spell that rose is under?"
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:48 pm

Tapping caught his attention and opening his amber red eyes, Haji looked up to who it was that was talking to him and he honestly did look lost. Spell, what was he talking about and even more so why was he talking about his flower. Silently he stared at him looking as if he had never heard of what he was talking about. Haji looked to his flower again and stared at it making his eyes sort of narrow but it wasn't noticable due to his raven locks being in the way. Glancing up to who was speaking to him again, Haji couldn't help but tilt his head but his expression was really confused. Long ago when he was with his wife, Haji knew that spells were just made up then again he use to be human and look at him now.

"Spell?"
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 7:58 pm

Misuri kept a steady hand on his book while giving the man a calm look as a lost one was granted to him. The man seemed to be confused about what he was talking about and he couldn't but smirk lightly before looking back to theflower for a moment. Something was odd about it and Misuri assumed there was some sort of spell on it. The aura coming from it was strange and foreign which pricked the young vampire's curiousity. Returning his attention the the other man, he bowed his head.
"Yes. Unless I am mistaken. Do you not know about it? That certaintly isn't just any ordinary flower."
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:05 pm

Keeping his face to who was speaking, Haji felt his chest grow tight. Does he have some answers, obviously since he knows about spells and he may come to know where his wife was. Since his chest was tightening he placed his right hand infront of his chest while his left held the flower. Haji looked to the flower for it seemed like he was trying to recall something and the only thing that came to his mind was that the flower had never once come to wilt or show any other signs of decaying and that made him frown looking to the flower. Never did he come to notice it before, then again he had been searching everywhere like crazy for his wife that it would of course block out the important stuff. Though, he was now a vampire he was pretty sure that his wife had to be somewhere alive not likely but he wished to find some kind of evidence of her. Haji actually became restless again and asked sort of desperately.

"I do not recall of any spells but this flower has been with me for a long while at least over 500 years. Why, do you know something? Do you know where Alanna is?"
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:16 pm

Misuri watched the man contemplate of what to do, the flower was obviously important to him but for what reason. Maybe it was because of the spell, maybe the flower was enchanted it seemed so since it held something that Misuri wasn't sure how to describe. He just had a feeling that there was something perculiar about this rose. Hearing the man's questions all at once, the boy couldn't help but looked surprised. Alanna?
"Well if it has survived that long then there must be something underneath those petals. I don't know anything that is anything that cannot be observed and I do not know this Alanna you speak of. Why? Is she someone important? Perhaps, she is connected to this rose..."
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:24 pm

Looking almost frantic he had to regain his composure but this was surely something that he had been waiting for, someone to know where Alanna was and give him answers that he had come to be deprived of for such a long time. Haji listened to the response that he had gotten and he couldn't help but look to the flower again and hearing everything that he had said sort of made him shake. Was he afraid, finding out the truth may actually come to break him then help him but he needed to know. Haji stood up showing his full height and he became even more desperate as he spoke while taking a soft hold of the other males collar.

"Alanna is my wife, she gave me this flower. It is special to me cause it is from her and now I have no clue of where she is. Do you know anything that could possibly lead me to her?"
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:33 pm

Misuri looked even more shocked as the man started to shake uncontrollably, he probably shouldn't have spoken to him. He should have left well enough alone. The young vampire was beginning to understand what his uncle told him about being too nosy. Misuri's lips parted slightly in surprise as the man stood up and a breath of air left him as the man questioned him further and grabbed his collar. The boy's eyes changed to a bright red, narrowing dangerously at the stranger who dared to touch him. His pale face was only emphasized by the shining color of his eyes and the dark colored mop of hair on his head.
"It depends. First of all, how old is that flower? The scent is a little musky so it means its been around for some time. When was the last time you saw your...wife?"
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:39 pm

Seeing the threatening look that he had gotten he didn't flinch and or show any signs of any emotion but blankness as he looked down. Haji had come to be around for 500 years or so he remembered and not only that, that was the time he had been with his wife last. Haji's breath became sort of inaudiable as he looked back to the threating gaze sort of matching red with amber red that came on Haji's end. Noting his reflection in the red colored pools of the other male he could see how horrible he looked but he didn't let it bother him as he replied. Haji really did come to be quite reckless but he couldn't help but be this way for he had been searching for over 500 years.

"This flower is 500+ years old. The same age as me. The last time I saw my wife was 500+ years ago back in Russia in Clide's home where I was made from a human to a vampire and then later became a slave to him. Clide gave me the flower and told me that it was from Alanna but I hadn't seen her for days and so Clide knew where she was. Clide died 50 years ago due to natural causes and never did he once tell me where Alanna was. "
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:47 pm

Misuri noticed the man wasn't letting go any time soon and his grip was starting to tighten on the heavy book he still held in his hand. He had no ability and he never used his element, he had nothing to fight against this man if he went crazy. The vampire decided to try and reason with him even if he was uncomfortable with the accomodations he would have to go through. Calming slightly, his eyes faded back to their original color and instead looked thoughtful instead o fthe crazed hungry for violence look.
"Haven't you ever thought of her to be dead? Five hundred years is a long, long time. There is no way that a normal human could have survived for that long unless being changed into a Race. If so, then you should just talk to a mage or a true fortune teller and have them look at the rose. To see what it is about it that made it survive for so long."
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:55 pm

Letting go of the other male he looked down, Haji knew that it would be impossible for her to be alive and yet that crazy man turned him into a vampire and probably did the same. After all he did turn Haji into a vampire through very painful means but then wouldn't she be with them if she was changed. Rubbing the side of his head with his right hand he closed his tired eyelids and began feeling overly saddened by what he had just now come to think of. Thinking of negative thoughts didn't help him mentally, if anything it made him more scared. Shaking off the pain, Haji looked to the other male and he frowned almost disappointed. All that he had said made Haji even more determined but he still did say still holding the flower tightly in his left hand.

"I know, that is a long time. Still I want to see proof, her grave even. I looked everywhere in Russia and no one knew who she was or even I for that matter. I have no friend or anything that is a mage or ture fortune teller. Which means I am stuck again. "
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:04 pm

Having let go of him, Misuri took the time to straighten out his shirt and jacket since it got ruffled and otherwise messed up from the man's hold. Glancing up at the man, he saw conflicted emotions again and this made the vampire sigh slightly. What a difficult person. He should have his lips sewed together so as to stop asking people stupid questions. Gazing thoughtfully at the flower, he couldn't help but wonder and prode the man a little further even though he was already nosing into a sensitive subject.
"If your wife did give you that flower and possibly put a spell on it and died then the flower would have wilted as well. Perhaps she is alive...or perhaps she had someone do it for her? There's also the possibility that she could have never have known what that flower is. Therefore, dieing without giving you anything."
Misuri's mouth twitched slightly. It wasn't too hard to find a mage here in Miyagi since after all this is were most Race now reside. It would be easy...
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:12 pm

Answers were indeed hard to come by, especially in Haji's case but he wouldn't quit and glancing to the other male he frowned rather confused in what he was trying to say but he didn't say anything as he listened silently and it looked as if he was trying to get everything out of what the other male was saying in hopes of it helping him later on. Looking to the flower he placed it up to get a better inspection of it since he hadn't come to look at its every detail yet. Haji noticed that the flower looked as healthy as when it was given to him back then from Clide and in a way he felt like loving it and cherishing it. Haji did cherish that flower and he would do so until he found his wife Alanna. Looking away from the flower and looking blankly at the other male he responded sort of tiredly.

"Clide gave it to me and said it was from my wife, I believed him. Since my wife wasn't to be seen I had to believe him. In a way, he was like a father to me but then things started happening and I began to hate him. Alanna didn't know anything of spells I just thought it was a rare flower of sorts that didn't have the same life span of others. "
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:26 pm

Misuri let go of his book and set it down on the table. A librarian aide would come by and pick it up, though it would probably tick her or him off to do so. The vampire didn't care what other people thought of him. Misuri returned attention to the stranger and realized that he didn't even know his name. That was the last straw. He was never sticking his nose in where it didn't belong ever again. He hated it when situations turns troublesome. The younger of the vampires raised an eyebrow at the mention of a new person and he looked up to the man.
"Seriously? You would believe a man you ended up trusting? How about this, I find you a mage to speak to and we'll see what can be done about this flower." Misuri was starting to get sick of all this drama and was at the end of his own rope. "But think of this, if you do find out what the mystery is and that your wife is dead, what will you do? You've spend 500 years searching for her. What if it's all been in vain?"
Back to top Go down

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:33 pm

Putting the flower down being done with inspecting it he looked to the side picking up on what he had come to say and he frowned sort of like he was lost. Haji would be sort of grateful if he did come to find one of those people who understood magic better and tell him about this darn spell that he didn't understand to well of. Noticing the other part that he said made Haji's mind hault in all thoughts and made him shake faintly as if cold but he wasn't. Haji never did come to think that far into it, he had been searching for so long so it wasn't really a big surprise if he didn't think of what to do next after finding out the truth.

"Then it was all in vain then, I should of died a long time ago anyway but fate cursed me to be something I am not. It took me a while to get use to this, especially after the painful treatment and such. Though, I would be glad for then I would find out the truth and then come to rest for a long time afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:55 pm

Misuri couldn't help but smirk faintly even if the man was obviously in pain and was torn between his hope for his wife and the terrible thought that his wife could be dead. For what it worth, they might as well go find out what sort of spell was on the flower. The vampire twirled a piece of hair silently before letting go of it again and pulled his hand away to rest on the table.
"All that for a single woman? You don't believe that she would want you to be happy and live on without stress? Heh, well why don't we find an address book so we can start searching for a mage?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading Area   Reading Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading Area
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next