Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_voting_barMio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_voting_barMio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Mio's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mio
Ex Organization Member

Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:04 am

Mio laughed when he asked why he had to move, he sounded kind of like a child when he did that, it was adorable. She tapped her feet gently on his chest when he placed them there and curled her toes, careful not to scratch him. "I'll just take some pain pills in the morning for it. Then it should be fine." Or at least that's what she was hoping for anyway. She watched as his eyes glanced around the room, taking everything in, and she shook her head. They would forever be soldiers no matter where they went, that much was sure. When he asked about the fourth her eyes darted toward her calender, and noting that it was tomorrow she let out a quiet curse. "That's Suki's birthday. I need to figure out what we're going to do. Shit." She watched as he moved around to lay the correct way on the bed and she snuggled up to his side, letting her eyes fall closed as she ran through ideas in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Female Posts : 72

Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 6:35 pm

Fubuki made an 'oof' sound when Mio tapped her feet against his chest. He tickled them before he was laying next to her. "I hope that will be enough to make you feel better." He frowned a bit and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him. He did not want to let her go it seemed, he always had some part of him holding onto some part of her. He closed his eyes and leaned his head into her hair, breathing in her scent and smiling. "Suki's birthday? That sounds great! We should do something for her. How old is she turning? Twenty two?" He asked curiously, knowing that Mio was two years older than her sister, though she had stopped herself from aging when she turned 21 so she could be they could look the same age together. Maybe the would even grow again with each other, he wasn't sure if she wanted to or not, her sister was a werewolf so she must grow old, unless maybe he did not know enough about werewolves yet and was in for a surprise.
Back to top Go down

Mio's Bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Housing District :: Imperial Park Condos :: Condo 01-
Jump to: