Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Mio's Bedroom I_vote_lcap100%Mio's Bedroom I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Mio's Bedroom I_vote_lcap0%Mio's Bedroom I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Mio's Bedroom I_vote_lcap0%Mio's Bedroom I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Mio's Bedroom I_vote_lcapMio's Bedroom I_voting_barMio's Bedroom I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Mio's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 2:08 pm

Mio's Bedroom Condo_11
Mio's Bedroom Modern-Green-Bedroom
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Female Posts : 72

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:23 am

Fubuki had been sprawled out under the covers with Mio, holding onto her gently as they rested. They had woken up a while ago, but didn't bother to move. He had his face nuzzled into her neck, rubbing her arm gently. That was until he heard Suki come into the apartment again. He shot his head up and rolled away from Mio, sitting up and looking around for his clothes. "God damnit my clothes are still in the freaking living room and all of my other stuff is in my room already!" He looked over a Mio with wide like eyes, not wanting Suki to be pissed off at them. "All I have is my boxers on!"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:30 am

Mio picked her head up off of the pillow when he rolled away from her and off of the bed. Yawning she sat up and swung her legs to the side of the bed, her back facing Fubuki. Bringing her hand above her head she stretched and stood up, letting the covers fall away from her completely and trying not to trip over the she stepped away from the bed and toward the dresser. "Calm down. I'll go out and grab them." She grabbed a pair of panties and a shirt from her dresser and slipped them on. The shirt didn't cover her panties but it was only Suki so she didn't really care. She walked over to Fubuki and gave him a quick kiss before making her way toward the door. "Might wanna hide under the covers cauz I'm leaving the door open. Opening the door she made her way out and towards the living room yawning as she went.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:40 am

Fubuki watched as Mio got up, seeing that she was calm about Suki being here. He couldn't help but freak out. He was a military guy and always needed to be in order in his mind. He watched her put her clothes on, smiling a bit to himself. He always found her so pretty, even when she had only woken up. She was his little angel. He groaned when she started to walk away and said she was leaving the door open, falling backwards onto the bed and dragging the covers over him. She knew he hated when she kept the door open at any time. He was weird about that. She always had to pick on him though. He really did need to calm down a bit. He was away from the Organization finally and he didn't need to follow their rules anymore. He didn't see himself stopping any time soon though, they had been drilled into his head.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:01 am

Walking back into the bedroom Mio shut the door behind her and walked over to the bed. Taking in the lump under the covers that was Fubuki she smiled and crawled across the bed until she was straddling him. "I have your clothes snowy. Would you like to get dressed so you can come say hi?" She purposely settled herself onto him further and let out a laugh at the thought that he had actually listened to her when she said to hide under the covers. But she remembered how he had never really liked open doors, they had always signified the risk of being caught for him. And that risk in the organization had been high.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:10 am

Fubuki heard Mio come back in, waiting to hear the door shut before he peeked out at her, only to see her coming over to him and sitting on him. He groaned and got out of the blankets a bit, holding onto her hips so he could shift himself into a better position. He looked up at her and smiled gently, yawning a bit afterwards. "Sure, why not. Might as well be awake for the New Year for a bit." He laughed and slipped himself out from under her a bit, sitting up when she was on his legs so he could wrap his arms around her back gently. "Did you fall asleep at all? You doing alright?" He asked gently, rubbing her back gently after slipping his clothes off of her shoulder. He took his shirt and slipped it on, buttoning it up a bit before putting his arms back around her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:16 am

Mio smiled as he yawned and scooted himself up. She took in his behead and slightly tired eyes wondering how the hell he managed to make sleepy look so sexy. When he wrapped his arms around her, her eyes fell closed in bliss. She was quite happy at the moment. "I haven't slept yet. But I'll get some sleep soon I promise." When he rubbed her back she hissed and arched forward into him. He had hit her scar and it sent a flare of pain up her back. Why the hell does that hurt so bad?
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:23 am

Fubuki smiled gently at her, yawning again as she seemed happy in his arms. He knew she would sleep, he just didn't know when she would and that worried him a bit. With Suki home she'd be up for a bit longer now. As she suddenly hissed at him and arched into him his eyes went wide, wondering that he could have done to get that reaction from her. He dropped his arms down to hers and held onto them, pulling her away a bit to look her in the face. "What did I do, Angel?" His eyebrows furrowed together, looking at her with a concerned look on his face. She seemed to be in pain and he didn't have a clue as to why she would be, other than possibly being sore after their shenanigans earlier that day, but she couldn't have been that sore. They were in the Organization, they worked their asses off every day, soreness was nothing to them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:30 am

Mio shook her head and let out a deep breath, trying to implement some of her training into her emotions so it wouldn't seem as bad as it was. She had been a soldier for gods sake, she wasn't supposed to show pain let alone admit to it. But this was Fubuki. Her green eyes fell to his chest and she felt his arms grab onto hers. When he asked what he did she shook her head again. "You didn't do anything. It's....the scar on my back. You now the one that pretty much goes from my shoulder to my hip. It hurts. Badly. But only right in the center of it. I don't know why though." As soon as she said that a paralyzing thought hit her. Didn't all of the Organization soldiers et implants and skin weaves of some kind. Is this what happened if said soldiers left? Mio's head fell forward onto Fubuki's shoulder and she let out a sigh. "Dammit."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:38 am

Fubuki kept his eyebrows narrowed, not liking what he heard come out of her mouth. He looked down at her back when she fell onto his shoulder, letting go of her arms and bringing his hands to her shirt so he could pull it up so he could see her scar. He always forgot about the scars that were all over her body until he felt them and saw her when she was naked. They had become a part of her as she slowly gained them while in the Organiazation. Over the years of them appearing he got used to it, though he always asked about the new ones. He had forgotten how she had gotten this one though. he looked down at it, tilting his head a bit to see if there was anything wrong with it, afraid to touch it. "It looks fine, I don't know why it's hurting, Angel." He frowned and placed his hand on her lower back and his other on her head, running his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

Mio fought with herself in her mind, debating over whether to tell him about the skin and bone weaves as well as the spinal pins they had put in when she had received that wound. She shook her head against his shoulder and turned her head so she could kiss his neck before straightening herself up, careful not to stretch the skin. She must have pushed one of the pins in farther than it should be when they were messing around earlier, wither that or the skin weave was starting to wear off and she was finally feeling the pain she should have felt when she received the wounds. God she hoped not. She looked and Fubuki and smiled moving off of him so he could get dressed. "I have a couple of ideas, but they'll have to wait until later. We need to go see Suki, she's out there all by herself."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:05 am

Fubuki frowned at Mio as she got up, not telling him her ideas yet. "As long as you tell me later." He got out of bed and walked around the bed, picking up his pants and putting them on, buttoning them and then walking over to her and hugging her gently from behind, being careful not to touch her scar with a lot of pressure. He kissed her cheek gently and bit her ear, chuckling a bit. "I love you, Angel Eyes." He smiled and pulled away from her, putting his hands on her hips and walking her forward and opening the door so they could go out to Suki. "Don't want to keep your sister waiting."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 9:05 pm

Mio laughed as Fubuki tickled her side and swatted his hand away, it was strange that she was still ticklish after all the hard training she went through. Well, she wasn't complaining, at least she got to hold onto one of her more...girlish qualities. She walked through the open door, not bothering to turn on the light, she had always loved the dark. She turned and waited until Fubuki got through the door until closing it behind them, enshrouding them in darkness. She let out a little giggle as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, it was somewhat thrilling to barely be able to see anything. "Bedtime!" Crossing her arms in front of her she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head and tossed it Fubuki before making a mad dash for the bed, making sure to jump onto it when she was about a foot from the side. She rolled until she was laying on her stomach and facing the door, letting out a little whimper when the skin on her back pulled, reminding her of why she had been so careful earlier. Her eyes glanced toward Fubuki's form wondering if he could see in the dark as well as she could or if she should take this chance to mess with him and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

Fubuki followed Mio into her room, going wide when she closed the door and did not bother to turn the light on. He chuckled when she said it was bedtime, only to barely catch the shirt that was thrown at him. He dropped it and heard Mio go running to her bed, still not being able to see. Since he had been a mentor for so long he had lost a lot of his abilities from being a stealth soldier. He did not exactly like that, so it frustrated him when he could not move himself to the bed. "Angel eyes, are you alright?" He frowned at her whimper, knowing exactly what it was about. He tried walking forward a bit, just hoping that he wasn't going to fall over something.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

Mio pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed so she could place her feet silently on the floor. Standing up straight, she bit her lip so she wouldn't make any noise and slowly moved toward Fubuki's shadowy form. She watched as his eyes darted across the room looking for anything, her eyes having already adjusted to the darkness and her soldier instincts kicking in. She moved around so she was standing behind him and placed her hands on his lower back, and putting a little bit of pressure into her touch she slowly trailed them up until they were resting on his shoulders. A smirk crossed her face as she leaned in toward his ear. "I'm fine snowy. Just got a little too excited when jumping on the bed." She let her hands fall away from his shoulders and she took two steps away from him and back into her cloak of darkness, smirk still firmly in place.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:21 am

Fubuki frowned when Mio did not answer him right away, but he still tried making his way around the room, frustrated she had not said anything so he could not follow her voice. That was one thing he was still good at. When he felt hands on his back he gasped loudly and went rigid, holding his breath from his instincts. Trying not to freak out and hurt whatever was on him, he slowly let himself breath out until he heard Mio's voice right in his ear. He jumped and shuddered, turning himself around quickly to try and get her. When he reached his hands out and could not find her he started looking around quickly, not helping himself adjust to the darkness at all. "God damnit, Mio. Are you trying to get me to punch your pretty face?" He sighed out, knowing she was messing with his old eye site. "Ya know, it is not my fault I am almost 98 years old. You do not have to mess with my poor senses."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:29 am

Mio let out a little laugh and stepped forward willingly into his reach. She stood stock still so he could find her by himself, watching his eyes blindly search the area that she had been in not too long ago. "Oh come on old man. You taught me everything I know, you haven't forgotten all the lessons already have you?" She tilted her head to the side and her eyes scanned over his body. She knew that they really needed to go to bed but he was wearing far too many clothes, one, and two she couldn't pass up a little bit more play time before relaxing for the night. After all, all work and no play made for a very serious Fubuki. She took the hair tie from her wrist as she watched him and tied her hair up into a messy bun, once again wincing as her skin pulled tight. Well at least she didn't whimper like a little pup this time. That was a start.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:28 am

Fubuki made a face when Mio called him an old man. "At least I do not look that old." He commented back and kept trying to find her, stepping forward a bit, making his hand run into her. He sighed out gently and held onto her arm for a moment. "I told you, I am getting old. I can not remember everything forever, you know. Maybe you can help me remember though." He smiled and pulled her slowly to him, making sure it was really her since she had scared him a little too much. He stroked her hair while his other hand rubbed her arm gently, sliding down to her hips so he could bring her closer to him. "This better not be something you are going to do to me a lot." He whispered in her, leaning his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:38 am

Mio smiled when he said at least he didn't look old. That was very true, he actually looked quite good for his age, considering humans were a wrinkled mess by the time they were at least 60. Poor things. She felt his hand run into her arm and hold onto it, almost as if to make sure she were real. She often forgot how different their lives were, he hadn't been trained as she had so his senses weren't as sharp. When he pulled her closer to him she went willingly into his arms and a content smile crossed her face. "Don't worry, I'll help you remember all the names and lessons as long as you help me keep my head on straight. And don't worry, I just felt like playing with you tonight. If it bothered you it wont happen again snowy." She raised a hand to run through his hair when he leaned forward to rest on her shoulder and her free hand went down to tug at the buttons of his shirt. "I think it's time we get you to bed." She undid each button until his shirt way fully open and pulled it a bit, silently telling him to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:44 pm

Fubuki smiled and pushed his face into Mio's neck as she spoke, feeling it vibrate against his lips and nose. He chuckled deeply with a bit of a sleepy tone to it when he said her deal for remembering things. "Fine by me, sweetheart. That's what we're both good at." He made another face at the conjunctions in his sentence. He was going to have to get used to that. He leaned away from her once she unbuttoned all of his buttons on his dress shirt, sliding it off and throwing it across the room before he came back to her, holding her by her hips. He put his forehead on hers and smiled down at her. "I agree. Sleep sounds great right about now. It's been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:19 am

Mio smiled and grabbed his hands off of her hips, leaning forward to plant a chaste kiss on his lips before walking backward and pulling him along with her toward their bed. It seemed like it had been forever since they could just relax with each other in bed, even it was just to sleep, she wasn't complaining. When she reached his side of the bed she turned so Fubuki's back was to the bed and pushed him back so he fell onto it. "I agree, this day has been way to long. I could go for a good nights sleep." Though she said that she wasn't entirely sure if she would be able to sleep at all. Old habits die hard it seems.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:27 am

Fubuki quietly followed Mio along, smiling as he did. He had always followed her unless it was in the classroom. She was almost always the leader in this relationship and he was oddly okay with that. The way he had grown up he was always told he was very feminine and well, Mio was more masculine for most girls sometimes, though in his eyes she was so much more beautiful than the rest. He chuckled as he was pushed onto the bed, not bothering to bring Mio with him like he usually did. He sat up on his elbows and stared up at her, his eyes had finally adjusted to the dark. He gave her a look, tilting his head a bit to see if she was coming to bed as well. "Something wrong, Angel Eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:43 am

Mio watched as he set himself up on his forearms so he could look at her and a small smile crossed her face. It was strange being able to relax so completely, she half expected one of the other professors or one of the advisers to bust through the door at any minute. When he asked her if anything was wrong she tilted her head to the side, not really knowing how to answer that. Many things were wrong but there were also so many things going right at the moment, so she decided to dodge the question by climbing onto the bed next to him and nudging him so he would lay the correct way. "Not at the moment no, well besides my back that is. Now scooch over and lay the right way." She leaned over him and planted a kiss on his shoulder and in the middle of his chest, nudging him again lightly with her leg and wincing at the pull on her back.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:54 am

Fubuki groaned as Mio got onto the bed and tried making him move from his comfortable position. He felt it odd that he could suddenly be so comfortable like this. He laid his head back down and shook his head, not wanting to move. "Why do I have to?" He asked, chuckling as he did so. He almost never questioned her, but tonight he felt different and they had been playing with each other. He looked over at her and took her feet, putting them on his chest after she kissed it gently. He closed his eyes and put his hands on top of her ankles. "We need to figure something out for that back of yours." He reopened his eyes and started to look around her room, seeing what he could see in the dark that he had not paid attention to earlier. He had not even been here a full 24 hours yet he was sure and yet it felt like he had been here for at least three days.

He glanced to her calendar and squinted his eyes to see if he could make out what the circle was about on it. "What is going on on the 4th that you have it circled for?" He asked curiously, looking back over at her and finally getting up to come lay next to her properly. He was not sure if he should get under the blankets or not.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:04 am

Mio laughed when he asked why he had to move, he sounded kind of like a child when he did that, it was adorable. She tapped her feet gently on his chest when he placed them there and curled her toes, careful not to scratch him. "I'll just take some pain pills in the morning for it. Then it should be fine." Or at least that's what she was hoping for anyway. She watched as his eyes glanced around the room, taking everything in, and she shook her head. They would forever be soldiers no matter where they went, that much was sure. When he asked about the fourth her eyes darted toward her calender, and noting that it was tomorrow she let out a quiet curse. "That's Suki's birthday. I need to figure out what we're going to do. Shit." She watched as he moved around to lay the correct way on the bed and she snuggled up to his side, letting her eyes fall closed as she ran through ideas in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mio's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Bedroom   Mio's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mio's Bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Housing District :: Imperial Park Condos :: Condo 01-
Jump to: