Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Boardwalk - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Boardwalk - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Boardwalk - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boardwalk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

The Boardwalk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:42 pm

As soon as it sounded like it had stopped Aimi looked up. When she did she saw the man frozen as she started at shock at him. Had he been that scared that he needed to go baserk. Hearing two thuds Aimi looked around and saw her phone and wallet siting there. She bent down and picked them up. All that fuse over two stupid little objects. She was putting them back in her pocket when she heard flapping and she looked up, see that the dragon, actually the man she was just recently talking to, was about to fly away. "Wait!" Aimi grabbed a hold of his tail, though she was no where near close to having a good grip on it, she close her eyes and held on just in case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:45 pm

Keldy stop flapping his wings and look down at her as he turn around to her and look at her wondering what she need he bend over to her so his face was infront of hers he blink as he look at her his tail resting on a few boxes
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:04 pm

Aimi heard the flapping sounds stop, and she looked up as she felt the tail move away from her and as she looked up, the dragons face was right in front of her. Her eyes were now orange, she was embarrassed again. She could see a questioning look in the dragons eyes and she figured he must think she needed something. She disnt actually as just disnt want him to leave. Sure she had been scared at first but that was only because he had changed so fast and she hadn't known what to do. Now she was relaxed and she looked to the man, then played with her hair a little bit, realizing she had no idea why she hadnt wanted him to leave. "I...um.....uh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:07 pm

he keep on looking at her as he had a idea and grab her with his hand and place her on his he then look up and flap his wing as he was going to give her a ride on a dragon he bumps on his back was good so she can hold on to it as he started to fly up a bit from the ground just in case she was scared so he can land right away
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:20 pm

She couldn't help but let out a small gasp as she was lifted onto his back, but quickly relaxed. She noticed the bumps and she made sure to hold on. When he was off the ground a little Aimi looked down and couldn't help but smile. She had never really be up in the air before, but never on a dragon before. Aimi laughed a little, but still held in a bit tighter just to make sure she didnt slip somehow and fall. "This is so cool"

(Wow that was short xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:24 pm

Keldy flew a bit higher as he flew away from the place and landed a bit closer to the boardwalk and as he land he grab Aimi and set her on the ground as he landed he started to turn back to his human form as he was sitting with his back to her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:37 pm

Aimi smiled as they flew off for a bit, and she couldn't help but think about some little kid show that her brother had made her watch when she was little. Though she quickly pushed it away because it had to do with her brother. When they land Aimi smiled when she was let down and and she just stood there for a second until the man went back to being human and was sitting on the ground. She sat down as well, but couldn't look at him. She was too afraid that she would see something she didn't want to see. "How come you have no clothes" after asking this she realized her couldn't answe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:40 pm

he look at her as he she did not know clothes rip when he turn so he just look at her he look over and saw some clothes that was thrown away and he walk over and grab them as he place the tank top on and blue pants he look over at her as he walk back to her and and held her hand out and wonder what she was going to ask before he gave her a ride on his back.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 11:43 pm

Glancing at him when he got up, she realized that he had found a pair of clothing, Whig was rather strange, but who knows, there were a lot of strange things that went around in this town. When she saw him move back towards her an hold out a hand for her, she took it and stood up. Looking up at him, Aimi tilted her head at him, her eyes yellow, from confusion now. She disnt really understand what he was trying to do. "What are we doing?". Aimi was okay with this kid of talking. Even if it was only one way, it was nice though she couldn't be sure of what his answer was supposed to be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 12:01 am

Keldy look at her and try to speak english but only got the words "I" out when he did that he heard saw alot of people around the board walk running home as thunder can be heard and dark clouds gathered around and a pic of rain fell over them as keldy white shirt got wet and his chest can be seen though his white shirt
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:12 pm

Aimi tilted her head a little bit more since all she got was I, but didn't really get it. Though she followed his eyes when he looked behind her she saw all of the people moving away and she lokoed up towards the sky, seeing the dark clouds. Then she felt the rain and she gasped, suddenly soaked to the bone. This wasn't normal for her, she would rather be inside and just watch the rain not be in it, but she did find this funny. Which is why she started to laugh, and why she didn't really notice the man's shirt being see through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:23 pm

keldy look around and grab a dirty jacket and place it Over Aimi so she can stay dry he held it over her and smiled as he made sure nothing jump on her as he walk with her over to a table with a umbrella on it so she can stay dry as soon as he got to the table he took his shirt off and got the water out of it his wet chest shined as he use his muscles to dry his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:38 pm

Aimi was a bit shocked at the sudden jacket, and followed the man she had just met when he started moving. When they got to the table she sat down, put her knees to her chest, and hugged them. She didnt want to shiver, she never really liked it. Looking to the man, she couldnt stop the blush from coming to her cheeks and she quickly looked away. Aimi could only sometimes be okay with skin, but this man seemed to like to show a lot of it, and to her this wasn't a usual thing, so she couldnt help but be embarrassed about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:43 pm

keldy put his shirt back on and look at her as he place his hand on her four head to see if she had a fever his hand brush a bit of hair from her head and he check to make sure she was OK he then took his hand away as he relished his hand was freezing cold from his element and he did not needed to lower it at all since he love the cold.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:52 pm

Aimi blinked at him when he had his hand suddenly was on her forehead. Even though it was only there for a moment, it gave her goosebumbs and made her shivered. She knew she didnt have a cold, but she supposed the blush that was probably on her face, she could feel the heat of it, that he figured she did. If he never really spoke english then it could be possible that he didn't know that you could blush without having a cold. Though Nathaniel did the same thing, so she didn't find it all that weird. "Are you really that cold?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:56 pm

Keldy nod at her as he look at her his breath could go below 20% if he wanted and send the town into a ice age for a long time but he know how bad that would be he saw a waitress bring a drink and it was worm the waitress said there fridge was broken and they only have worm drinks.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 10:00 pm

Aimi was shocked at the sudden waitress. They hadn't ordered these so Aimi couldn't help but wonder why she was here. Looking around, she wonders if there had been a couple that had just left, but saw no one. She felt bad for just taking the drinks, but if someone had ordered them and left before receiving them, then they must not have wanted them. When she heard the fridge was broken, she really didnt mind, since they werent meant to be their drinks. Aimi nodded a thank you before looking at the drink and taking it. She felt weird taking it so she disnt drink it and just let it sit there as she stared at it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 10:40 pm

keldy grab his drink and hers as he put them togther and quickly breath cold air on them as the drinks got cold and he handed it back to her as he smiled at her as he wanted to know her better because the more she talk the more he learn how to talk human
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 8:39 am

Watching him, she couldnt help but be amazed when he just blew on the drinks and she saw little tiny ice form on the top of the drink. This did confuse Aimi though. She had seen him turn into a dragon, wouldn't that mean that he was a fire breather, not an ice breath. When her drink was handed to her she took it, but set it down on the table, still feeling bad about drinking it because it may not be theirs. "If you're a dragon then how come you are able to breath ice, and have the air around you get cold?" Aimi didn't see anything wrong with this question, but that didn't mean the man didn't. She couldn't help but wonder what his name was, she didn't like not knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: