Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Boardwalk - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Boardwalk - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Boardwalk - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boardwalk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

The Boardwalk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 1:22 am

It's takes a second for Raven to realize he stopped so she had to turn around to face him, standing only an inch or so in front of him. She looked up at him, her expression the same as before, strands of hair falling over her face te rest blowing slightly behind her back. Her ears went up slightly and her tail kept it's pace as she smiles a little more "I do say so"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:11 pm

Kyuzo smiled for he was glad of that answer as he smiled just like how his father would of done.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:49 am

Raven smiled back at him, she then reached out and took his hand, squeezed it a little, then started to walk again, not pulling but Kyuzo next to as she walked, a smile glued to her face
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 11:31 pm

Seagulls made their noises known in the distance, the ocean waves came over rocks of all kinds of surfaces which was quite a relaxing view. Chiga was walking on the boardwalk with his creamy colored hand pressed against the railing of the boardwalk. Ears erected to their fullest posture and his tail of a bushy nature followed behind him. Chiga adored sights like this for back in China all he could see was the forest, the raising of the sun, the bird calls in the distance and the wind. There really was much of anything in the mountains where he came from but he liked it none the less. Stopping fully and leaning against the railing and crossing his arms over the railing did Chiga stared outward to the ocean with his ears slicked back and his tail still right behind him. Chiga liked the cool breeze he was getting, and he felt a lot of it due to his kimono showing his shoulders and his feet are visable due to him wearing sandals of the natural kind.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 11:46 pm

Suki walked slowly on the beach, coming upon the boardwalk as she did. She loved that it was getting warm again, it made her smile in anticipation of the oncoming spring only a few days away now. She closed her eyes as she had her white gladiator sandals in her right hand, her black dress blowing against the wind as she walked against it. She breathed in the soothing air of the beach before opening her eyes to realize she had gotten to the boardwalk already. Looking down it she saw someone there already so she quickly looked down at her feet as she walked onto it. Bad timing for myself I guess. She put her left hand against the railing as she walked down the long platform.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 10:24 pm

A girl in a pair of jeans, a long sleeved t-shirt that had black and white strips on it, and converse on her feet walked down the boardwalk, humming to herself. Her hands behind her back and her eyes were closed. It was a little chilly out, which was why she had a long sleeved shirt on, though it didnt seem to affect her all that much. There was a small breeze that pushed her long hair around her, pushing a little bit of it in her face. Opening her eyes, they were her natural purple, and she couldnt help but let a smile slide across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:00 pm

A man cover in a long cloak sat in the board way the cloak cover his face and he was practicably naked under the cloak. The cloak cover all of his body his lips was slightly frozen from slowly breathing cold air around his body the day was hot and Keldy did not like the hot and sweaty days he prefer winter over any other day the cloak he was wearing cover his face and he was sitting on the ground as other people walk by him.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:06 pm

As the girl got closer to the man, she slowed her pace and stopped humming. To her that wasn't normal, which was probably the same to most people, it was also rather creepy. Who wouldn't think that though. There was a nonfamiliar person, covered in a cloak just sitting there. Glancing around, The girl didnt see anyone else really pay that much attetention to the the man. Aimi wasn't really a normal person though, so she slowly got closer. She wasn't exactly sure if the man was sleeping or if he was hurt, which made her fear for the man, or if something was just wrong with him. When she was close she cleared her throat, as if not to scare him, which was the point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:12 pm

Keldy yawns as cold air got blown everywhere making the area drop to 40 degrees for a bit then one back to its normal heat, Keldy eyes got to the girl in front of him and see her looking at him he did not say a word because he never learn to speak English but only his own language of the dragon that was a ancient language and not a lot of people understand it or knows it.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:18 pm

Aimi felt the tenpuature drop suddenly and she shivered only for it took get warm again and her eyes turned from purple to yellow as she looked to the man. Had he done that? Sure he had only yawned but she had heard of some people being able to control elements, maybe he controlled weather? But why would he make it cold only for it to become warm again. The yellow color her eyes turned was out of confusion. She didn't really have anything to be scared about...did she? "H-hello. she silently cursed te out of no where stutter that came out when he spoke. Aimi was shy with some new people at times, that's why it had happened and she really had to work on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:26 pm

Keldy just look at her when she said hello he know what he wanted to say but all he said was "akliborta" in his native tongue that means Hello the words that he spoke was kind of weird to others that did not know it as he breath more the area around him was very cold and around 20 degrees that would make any human get sick or get there body numb but Keldy was not affected.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:35 pm

Aimi shivered again, and she figured it must be the man, it wasn't very likely that it wasn't. She wanted to take a couple of steps back, but if she did then it wouldn't be nice and that was something she didn't want this man thinking. Though when he spoke, she had no idea what he was saying, so she closed her eyes for a second, thinking towards the man and only the man do you not speak English? it took a second before she opened her eyes and let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. When she did she could see it rise, and she couldn't help but rub her shoulders, though she wouldn't step away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:44 pm

He look at he more and wonder what was going on all he was thinking was his past and how he was alive for 10 years and was born from an dragon egg and that he only knows his dragon language he slowly stood up and his hood fell down showing his face and his long blond hair as he stood cold mist was coming from his mouth and was only around him so he can stay cold and not be bother by the heat.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:58 pm

Aimi watched him as he stood, and by the way he looked when his hood fell and how tall he was, he was a number of years older then her. Though he was handsome, which wasn't something one couldn't think about someone else, though she did make sure that the thought stayed in her own head. Listening into only the man thoughts she caught some things about past things that she disnt look into, it was one part she hated about looking into peoples thoughts, and something else about an old language. Pulling out of the man's thoughts Aimi couldn't help but feel bad. Though she couldn't help but feel bad about looking into his thoughts, but she couldn't talk to him wothout knowing his laungue. "Is there a way you can talk that I can understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:03 pm

Keldy shook his head at her as the cloak was about to fall off his should and it did but he caught it at his waist so no one wont know he was naked he took the cloak and wrap it around his waist tight so it wont fall off as soon as he finish his body was cover in scars as it look like he was went though a lot of fighting but in reality he was being hunted when he was a baby dragon.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:49 pm

Aimi couldn't help but frown when he shook his head. Normally she could talk to people in thei thoughts if they knew a little English, but it seems this man knows none. To her that was sad, and when his cloak fell a little Aimi saw that he wasn't wearing a shirt, which was odd since it was Autumn but the thought was pushed away when she saw the scars. Before she had to look away anyway. It wasn't normal for her to see so much skin. She also couldn't stop the pink the spread on her nose and cheek. Though she wanted to figure out a way to talk to the man, she should at least did out his name "Well mine name is Aimi, what's yours"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 8:57 pm

Keldy look at her face and see the pink he wonted her to know his name but his name was in dragon tongue and to translate it it would be impossible to understand at all as he turn the back of his waist showed a bit of butt crack and it was covered by some of his hair he wanted to meet new friends and yet he did not know English as he place his hand on the railing the railing his hand touch turn ice cold and frosted over.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:06 pm

Hearing the man move she glanced up only to see that there was actualy nothing under his cloak. Seeing such a thing made Aimi's face go red completely and she looked down. As she did she saw feet, not her own, pass next to her, then a sudden lightness in her back pocket. Her phone and wallet was in those pockets. A seriousness came over Aimi as she straightened and checked her pockets. Her wallet and phone were missing and when she looked up the man was jogging away and her eyes widened. She had just been pick pocketed and he was running away. She forgot about the man that was naked underneath his cloak whom she had just met and started to shout as she ran after him "Someone stop him! He has my wallet and phone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:11 pm

Keldy look and as she yelled and saw a man running he sniff and saw it was her stuff that was on him he tighten his cloak and ran after the man the man who stole from her was running fast and ran in a abandon where house when Keldy got to him he look around and saw that no one uses the place Keldy held his hand out at the guy s if he wanted the stuff back for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Aimi saw the man she was just talking to pass her and follow the man into an abandoned house,or shed type thing, and she hurried after them. When she got in there the man simple stood there his hand out. Aimi looked at him confused, dis he honestly expect the man to just hand over the stole items. Looking to the man, he looked just as confused as Aimi and even started to laugh at the man. Aimi narrowed her eyes at the laughing man. [I]Give me back my things![/color] She simply projected this, so only the people in the room could hear it. She didnt feel like speaking. The man who stole her things looked at her, a little shocked at first then smirked and just shook his head. "You're both idiots!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

Keldy eyes look angry as he started to talk to the guy slowly he was going to grab her stuff back and if he needed to by force he walk to the guy and as he walk his cloak got caught on a loose nail and his cloak fell off and he was walking to the thief butt naked as he did his body was slowly leaking out cold air around his body.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 9:52 pm

Aimi gasped as the man's cloak came off and he walked naked towards the man. Her yes turned orange and her face reddened again. Was he so determined that he didnt even notice the cloak fell? But why would he be so focused? There wasn't that much of a reason there. The man could be like the rest of those people who didnt even talow their pace when she had shouted about the their. Aimi felt a coldness come over her and she glanced up, and looked only at the their to see him shiver and stare shocked at the man. Only a moment matter the their pointed a finger at the naked man and lightening came from the tip of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:02 pm

Keldy walk more as soon as the guy pointed keldy got hit by the lighting and he yelled out in pain as he yelled his eyes pupil turn oval like as he did his body started to turn scaly like as there was a bump on his tail bone as soon as he was yelling a lizard like tail pop out and he sprouted large wings as he did his arms started too change and he grew claws from his arms and his body started too grown larger the lighting going through his body made his anger grow and his face turn as he turn into a large dragon as his tail wrap around Aimi and Keldy rawer at the thief.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:29 pm

Talking a step closer, having planes to go to the mans side, Aimi's eyes had gone green, but as soon as she saw him start to transform her eyes turned yellow, unsure of what might happen and scared that she or someone else would get hurt. When the man, now dragon rawred at the thief, Aimi had to cover her ears and she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she looked to the thief this time. He had gone as white as a sheet and there was a dark spot in his crotch. He had peed himself. Obviously without out thinking the man started shooting lightening everywhere, which meant at Aimi, and she covered her head and tried to hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:35 pm

Keldy quickly shielded Aimi with his body as it was not effecting him as soon as he turn to the guy Keldy quickly blew ice around the guy only that quickly froze his body solid as soon as he finish he grab Aimi stuff from the guy with his teeth and drop it next to her as soon as he look it seem she was scared and Keldy in dragon form flap his wings and got ready to fly off.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 10:42 pm

As soon as it sounded like it had stopped Aimi looked up. When she did she saw the man frozen as she started at shock at him. Had he been that scared that he needed to go baserk. Hearing two thuds Aimi looked around and saw her phone and wallet siting there. She bent down and picked them up. All that fuse over two stupid little objects. She was putting them back in her pocket when she heard flapping and she looked up, see that the dragon, actually the man she was just recently talking to, was about to fly away. "Wait!" Aimi grabbed a hold of his tail, though she was no where near close to having a good grip on it, she close her eyes and held on just in case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boardwalk   The Boardwalk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boardwalk
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: