Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The Willow Tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

Aella blinked a few times but smiled and nodded, "Promise. It's not like they're exactly cute or anything....but, here." She closed her eyes and concentrated a moment before her ears shifted, taking on the form of those like a cows, though they were brown, and more fuzzy than a cows would be and she opened her eyes to look at Sakuda, giving a slight smile as she continued to brush her fingers through her hair, her movements slow and even.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:22 pm

Sakuda's eyes widened as she leaned up on her elbows. "They're . . . CUTE!!" She squealed and leaned over, touching her ears and running her fingers across the tips of her ears, then touching the fuzz. She giggled softly and continued to touch them, amazed at the feel. "Sooo soft!" Her fingers continued to move across her ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

Aella blinked several times and blushed slightly at the feel of Sakuda's fingers brushing over her ears, "That feels weird...." She bit gently on her lip and watched Sakuda, easily keeping her form in check, keeping from having any more of her form slip out as she mumbled, "And they really aren't that cute."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:31 pm

Sakuda blinked, glancing down at Aella's face. "I think they are. I happen to like cows," she said, pausing from touching Aella's ears to put her hair behind her shoulders. She sat back on her legs. "I also happen to like the history of the Minotaur. It's the only Greek Mythology I enjoyed during school," she said, reaching with one hand to brush one ear lightly with a large smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:33 pm

Aella slowly sat up and scowled slightly, "The history of the minotaur, is not a pleasant one....my Dad was full minotaur....don't ask, I don't understand how that worked either." She gave Sakuda a slight smile, though she sighed slightly at the mention of her father, "Never really did want to know....actually, I was too young to have even thought about it when my parents passed away."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:38 pm

Sakuda, not use to Aella's sudden mood swing, fall back onto her backside, ears flattening onto her head. She stayed like that for a few minutes, listening to Aella's talking before she slowly crawled back to Aella's side, curling close to her, like a puppy would. She nuzzled Aella's throat, then said softly, "sorry, I was just saying . . . ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:41 pm

Aella smiled softly and pushed her fingers gently and slowly through Sakuda's hair again, "Hey, don't be. I'm sure that if you didn't live too close to it, the minotaur's story must be pretty interesting." She gently pressed her forehead against Sakuda's, "Sorry about the sudden gloom, it's just been a while since I've spoken about them. Curious topic."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:45 pm

Sakuda smiled, blushing a bit by how close they were. "It's OK . . . It's your family, so you have the right to flip about it. I wasn't right to say anything, but the history was so interesting." She blinked her eyes, smiling up to Aella again. She slowly got up, grabbing Aella's hand within hers and pulled her up with herself. She grinned and hugged Aella close to her, burying her face into Aella's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:49 pm

Aella blinked a few times and put her arms around Sakuda, holding her against herself, "Did I flip out...? I'm sorry, that's not what I meant to do. I was just meaning to say that the minotaur's story isn't a very happy one." She gently pressed her cheek against Sakuda's hair, smiling softly, "The history is pretty interesting, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:56 pm

Sakuda smiled once more, clinging to Aella. "It's OK," she purred, pressing her forehead against Aella's shoulder, closing her eyes in contentment. "The history seems to be interesting over here, but according to you, it isn't as glamorous when you head towards your home country." She sighed softly, nuzzling her once again. "I'd still want to learn about it, though." She pulled back enough to show Aella her apologetic face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 8:59 pm

Aella smiled at Sakuda and reached out to gently brush her fingers against her cheek, saying softly, "It's interesting, just not the most happy. You know, since, everyone fears you, and you're stuck in a giant labyrinth, or in my case, a very strong cage. Though, it still is interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:03 pm

Sakuda blinked, then gave her a hopeful smile. "I'm not afraid of you, so there's one person," she said with encouragement. Her eyes closed and she purred once more at the feel of Aella's fingers on her skin. She then opened her eyes again, still being supportive. "Plus, remember? I hate cages, so you're safe from those while around me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:08 pm

Aella laughed lightly, "I'm not worried about you at all." She smiled and continued to gently stroke Sakuda's cheek before affectionately pressing her forehead to her's again, "I understand that you'd never do anything to hurt me." She closed her eyes as she smiled even brighter at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:16 pm

Sakuda giggled again, smilng as bright as her. "I'm glad you trust me now!" She moved her hands to run through Aella's hair, smiling brightly as she did so. Her eyes blinked when she glanced over to the sky, distracted by something, only to turn back to Aella. "Open your eyes, silly," she purred, "what's the good of having pretty eyes if you keep them closed?" She tilted her head in question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:23 pm

Aella opened her eyes and blinked a few times before giggling, "Are you flirting with me again?" She had her hands gently on Sakuda's waist, "I really don't think they're as pretty as you say they are." Her ears twitched a few times as a breeze went through and tickled them some, and she let them sag some, trying to protect them from the light wind that went through.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

Sakuda stuck out her bottom lip, not use to all the teasing. "I can flirt with who I want, when I want," she said with a sulky tone, crossing her arms over her chest in a pout. She then turned her head away from Aella, blushing softly as she felt Aella's hands on her waist. "Besides, your eyes are pretty, you just don't know it," she whined softly. Her own ears laid against her head, due to the breeze as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:35 pm

Aella giggled a bit, leaning forward and gently placing a kiss against Sakuda's cheek, "Thank you for all the compliments. You're very sweet." She left her hands gently on her waist, holding carefully onto her, almost as if she's worried of hurting her, "Well...I don't see how they're anything special. Yours are pretty too."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:42 pm

Sakuda blinked, eyes wide as she reached up and felt where Aella had kissed her cheek. She blushed and glanced to her feet, muttering a "your welcome" to not embarrass herself further. "I guess they're just, I dunno, unusual to me, maybe? I dunno. I just like them." She smiled at Aella's compliment to her own eyes, sticking out her tongue in a childish way. "Thanks," she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:46 pm

Aella smiled and lifted her right hand to carefully lift Sakuda's face so their eyes met, "Jeez. You act like no one's ever given you a kiss on the cheek before." She giggled some as Sakuda stuck her tongue out and grabbed her tongue between her fingers before teasing, "You really shouldn't stick your tongue out like that." She grinned as she watched her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:50 pm

Sakuda gave a small squeek when Aella gave her tongue, completely surprised. Then then narrowed her eyes and began to move her tongue, flicking it around Aella's fingers until she freed her tongue, then she shut her mouth, giving Aella a grin. "Well, you stick your tongue out all the time, so I eventually did it, too, and I'll have you know that I haven't ever recieved a kiss on the cheek, just the forhead," she said, avoiding talking any further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm

Aella giggled a bit and wiped her hand off on her pants, "Well, you're obviously not the type of person to do something about me sticking my tongue out. I swear, next time I see it, I'll bite it, and I mean it." She smiled softly, removing her left hand from Sakuda's waist as well before saying, "Well, what is the difference between a kiss on the forehead and the cheek, really?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:58 pm

Sakuda raised her eyebrow. "I thought about biting your tongue, but I was against it, for I'm not playful when I bite," she said, then grinned at her ''threat''. Her ears twitched when she asked her question, then she blushed a bright pink. "Well, another detail, was that only my parents kissed me, and it was my forehead. I haven't really been kissed any other place, by anyone, ever," she said, lieing on some parts of her confession. She glanced to her hands, twining her fingers together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:02 pm

Aella raised her eyebrows at Sakuda and shook her head, "Wow....we have a lot more in common than I thought, well, I won't just think about it. I'll do it." She blinked a few times and crossed her arms, "You're lying to me about something, I can tell. Please don't do that. It irritates me, and I can lose my temper easily." She looked down at Sakuda's hands and blinked some before looking back up at her, "You're nervous." It wasn't a question, but a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm

Sakuda shook her head frantically as she tried to avoide talking about the past. Instead, she gave Aella a certain look, to where her eyes were soft and distant. "Don't get mad at me . . . Please?" Her voice sounded a bit unsure as she tilted her head. "I am nervous," she nodded softly, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:09 pm

Aella furrowed her eyebrows slightly as she saw the change in Sakuda's eyes, but her face quickly softened and she reached up to gently touch her cheek, "I won't. I promise." Aella tilted her head slightly in curiosity before asking, her voice soft, "Why are you nervous...?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:15 pm

Sakuda glanced once more at her hands as they squeezed tightly, her skin turning white from her grip. She stared up at Aella, shaking her head once more. She didn't want to talk about it, but she only said a few words, to open a door to the past. "Vampires . . . Are forceful creatures," she said, clutching her arms to prevent squeezing her hands numb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next