Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The Willow Tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:37 pm

Aella slowly lifted her eyes to look up to Sakuda and mumbled, "At least there was a chain to get them out of the cage...." She sighed and closed her eyes, "That's pretty lucky." She slowly pushed herself up and began to head towards the tree, letting her nails lengthening slightly to aid her in climbing up the trunk easier. She climbed until she was up in the tree and sat on the branch beside Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:42 pm

Sakuda blinked, then glanced over to Aella, a bit surprised she sat beside herself. "Chains hurt as well, but not as bad as being in tight, small places," she said, glancing up to the sky again. She absentmindedly touched her throat with her left hand, letting her claws glide across her neck. "I guess there's a reason for learning and experiencing these things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:47 pm

Aella sighed and scowled some, "They took me when I was eight.....I'm twenty-four now and only just recently got out. They made me do some awful stuff..." She slowly lifted her eyes to look at Sakuda, and reached out without thinking to run her own fingers across Sakuda's neck before catching herself and quickly pulling her hand away, mumbling, "You're the first person I met who I relate so well to..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:58 pm

Sakuda closed her eyes and sighed softly, getting goosebumps from Aella's cold fingers touching her throat. She opens her eyes slightly. "I usually don't mention that part of my past . . . It's too rough, since I was younger than you, my brain wasn't so focused. I was confused, not to mention scared, of them. I don't even remember who they were anymore. I think I was at least six." Her eyes unfocused, as if she was thinking to back then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:01 pm

Aella sighed slightly, "I was the pet of the military.....I was beaten....assaulted in other ways, and forced to eat human beings who were being held captive, kept in a cage at all times." She glanced at Sakuda and shrugged, "I don't usually speak about this stuff either, but....I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:04 pm

A Military Dog? She stared at Aella, then blinks. "You were the weapon," she said, her voice a bit drifted. "A weapon of mass distruction. I knew you smelt different from other hanyous." She glanced up to the sky, before her eyes trailed back to Aella. "You're something different," she stated simply, not at all meaning to be harsh or offending in any way. Her way of putting things is unusually different from most. Sakuda sighed and rested her head against the bark behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:08 pm

Aella blushed and quickly looked away, grumbling, "That's what happens in Greece.....you know....the minotaurs are big bad monsters, and even though I'm also part human, I was forced to do things.....it's not like I WANTED to be a weapon of mass destruction, and they referred to me as a 'secret weapon' or a number." She remained looking away, down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:11 pm

Sakuda blinked a few times, then leaned over a bit, close to her throat as she sniffed a few times, then leaned back to her spot. "Minotaur, thats what it was," she said, feeling slightly stupid for not knowing so. She then giggled softly, pushing her bangs from her face, only to have them fall back in place. "You don't seem like a big bad monster. Actually, you look fragile, but I guess that's your human disguest, no?" She tilts her head, wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

Aella blinked a few times and looked at Sakuda again, "Fragile....?" She blinked again, and lifted her hands, opening them to look at her palms and shook her head, "I dunno....I've always looked like this, I just have another half.....oh, I can mix it sometimes too.....but....fragile, really?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Sakud shrugged, not seeming to notice that it bothered Aella. "Yeah, I mean, I think allot of girls and guys are fragile, just because of the way they act, or their attitude," she droned, eyes drooping in a casual manner. "Most of my friends are really strong, but because of their physical traits, I consider them 'fragile', weither it be their emotions, physical type, etc."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:20 pm

Aella's eyes narrowed slightly and pushed herself from the tree and through it's branches, landing easily on the ground, "I'm not fragile. I'm strong.....I'll never be fragile." She was now glowering a bit, her arms crossed as she stood, facing the opposite way than where Sakuda was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:11 pm

Sakuda sighs once more, thinking about how much she's sighed in one conversation. "Damn, Aella, your ego is huge, isn't it? You don't have to take it offensively. Sorry," she mumbled, turning her head to look at her right hand, which was gripping the branch firmly, her claws digging intot he wood chips. She snorts and rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:52 am

Aella crossed her arms over her chest, "My ego is how it needs to be. Someone needs to compliment me. It allows me to take care of myself." She turned to face Sakuda again, her arms still crossed as she stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:29 pm

Sakuda sighed softly, then jumped off the branch, landing on her feet. She walked over towards Aella, pausing right before her figure. She leaned forward, just enough to where an inch seperated their forheads. She stared into Aella's eyes for a moment, then stood straight, a foot inbetween them. "Erm . . . OK, here's a compliment . . . You have pretty eyes," she said softly, shrugging her shoulders as she turned her head away. It wasn't everyday she gave a compliment to someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:42 pm

Aella rolled her eyes at Sakuda and sighed, "You don't have to compliment me because you feel bad of me. I take care of myself. I just have a big ego." She sighed slightly again and watched Sakuda before saying, "Besides, don't compliment someone unless you mean it. There's no point in giving a useless compliment." She closed her eyes and yawned
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

Sakud raised an eyebrow. "I really do like your eyes, and I do not pity those who can now help themselves," she said lightly, shrugging her shoulders. Her gaze stayed locked onto the grass by her feet, due to the fact she didn't want to look at anything else. She sighed softly and decided to look over to Aella. She smiled softly. "Oh well, at least I tried to be nice," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Aella opened her eyes back up and blinked several times, "Wait......r-really...?" She watched Sakuda's face for any give away of a lie having been told, but at seeing nothing, she sighed once again, "Sorry....I thought you were just trying to make me feel better. I'm just not used to it." She slowly moved a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:21 pm

Sakuda shrugs again, not knowing what to say. She decided to stay quiet for several minutes, before speaking to her once more. "People who tend not to get compliments are the prettiest," she said, then blinked, "or so I've been told," she added in quickly, pouting to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:28 pm

Aella blinked and arched her eyebrow up, looking at Sakuda as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Are you flirting with me...?" She kept her brow raised, her arms uncrossing and moving to her side as she smiled softly, watching her, awaiting her answer or reaction, her breathing slow and even.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

Sakuda giggled softly, amused by Aella's suggestion of her own actions, yet she didn't tell Aella that. Instead, Sakuda shrugged, a smile traced upon her lips. "I guess you can take it as you see fit, Aella," she said with another giggle. Her hand ran through her hair as she slowly calmed herself, then she simply smiled at Aella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

Aella playfully shook her head at Sakuda, playfully scolding she, "Tsk, tsk. Should you really be flirting with strangers?" Shew grinned at Sakuda before allowing her grin to fade to a smile and she allowed herself to sit down, afterward laying down and letting her eyes fall shut, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:38 pm

Sakuda watched Aella with an amused interest. She slowly walked over to the tree trunk, near Aella still, and sat down at the roots, leaning her back against the trunk. "You're enjoying the fresh air, Aella," she asked her, her eyes observant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 4:57 pm

Aella placed her elbows against the ground and propped herself up as she opened her eyes back up and looked at Sakuda, smiling softly at her, "I am. It's really great...well, I think so anyway. It's nice, being able to see something you find interesting and being able to go over and see it." Her breathing was soft, slow, and even since she was relaxed, and her eyes scanned over the area every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 5:13 pm

Sakuda looks to the sky. "Nature is pretty to look upon," she agreed softly, nodding her head. She then rested the back on her head against the trunk, sighing softly in content. She enjoyed being outside, with the sun streaming through the branches and the soft breeze tickling her cheeks. She sighed once more and smiled, feeling her wolf spirit beginning to act restlessly in her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 5:30 pm

Aella tilted her head to the side as she watched Sakuda, curious about her actions but smiled before standing, "Yeah. It's really nice." She brushed herself off but began to pace as if she were nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm

Sakuda paused, silent for a few moments, before she opened her eyes to find Aella pacing. She raised a brow, but didn't make any movement from where she is. "Is something the matter, Aella? I thought you were enjoying yourself," she said planly, raising a brow once more to further add to her curious tone. She tilted her head and watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next