Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The Willow Tree - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

She turned her gaze to him and shook her head, she noticed his eyes changed a lot for some reason, but she did not bother to ask why, she figured it had to do something with the race he was in, from his scent, she could pin-point that he was a Vampire, she didn't have to ask. "No, I have none." She simply said as she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the rain, it was soothing and if she could have it her way, she would rest right there, under the willow tree, listening to the rain as it hit among the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 9:48 pm

Akuma laid down and closed his eyes and after a few moments passed by he asked "What is this place called Izumi?" even after saying that many questions flooded his mind and his thoughts raced at intense speeds yet he could not focus on a single one and finally he just let his mind fall blank and he rolled over to face her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 9:53 pm

As the rain slowly passed it's way from the area they were at silence began to take over untill Akuma had asked his question. She thought about it for a moment, she was not totally sure what the place was called but she'd figure to just take her guess. "Well, if I were to say, Willow Tree?" She said in much more like a question than an answer. Izumi looked at him and blinked a few before hugging her knees close to her chest. "Why do you ask? And if I were to guess, do you seem to have plenty of questions in mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 11:20 pm

Feeling slightly put out by her answer he rolled on to his back once more and looked up at the sky which had traces of stars now "I was thinking about finding a place here to stay but I dont know my way around. I only found this place last night" Night is slowly falling and the stars and moon are now glistening on the Lake's waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:13 pm

Izumi looked out at the open space underneath the willow tree, it was a magnificent sight. She looked to Akuma as he rolled onto his back, she thought for a brief momment, remembering that she had just recently gotten an appartment. She'd never been in it yet, but the movers where fixing the place up. "I have a place to stay if you'd like to have a roof over your head for the night." She said as she got up wondering which way her appartment was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

Siting up calmly and returning his gaze back to her "that would truly be a wonderful thing." his voice changed into a soft and almost sad tone "I have not slept under a roof in almost 3 months truthfully..." eyes turning sky blue
"other places fear me even without knowing who i am but here in this place it's like im not alone...that there are others like me or at least not normal but then again define normal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

Izumi leaned against the willow tree as she listened to Akuma speak, and at the end of his sentence, he had asked to define 'normal' not to her particullarly but just speaking aloud. Izumi did not make any gestures but just simply listened. "Normal, that word means nothing to me. It's a word that has no correct definition in my vocabulary." She replied as she stood back straight and walked to Akuma leanding out a hand. "Shall we?" She smiled, the first actuall smile that did not seem to be fake. Izumi had understood that he did not mean any harm therefore she accepted him. Acceptance to Izumi was rather hard than easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

looking at her feeling a spark of emotion for the first time in almost 30 years he smiled and bowed and spoke back in his first tone "yes m'lady lead on and i shall follow"

Maybe I can stay here and learn to trust others and I can end this pain and Hollow hole in my chest and fill all the voids within my being...But only time will tell...I feel a pure soul within this woman so for the time being she has my trust and protection...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:56 pm

Izumi smiled as she walked out of under the willow tree, she focused her mind to the apartment area, since she had no clue where it might be but for luck, she hoped she would find it easily. Walking along side Akuma she kept a good space of a distance between them, walking quietly for a moment.

(I'll post at the room now. Post back over there.)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

Suki walked up to the Willow tree, putting her hand against it. She smiled and straightened up slightly feeling all of the energy flow from it. She loved nature so much, it was very interesting to her, calming as well. She slowly slide down to sit down against it, looking up at all the leaves on it. So pretty and peaceful..
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:25 pm

Raven walked up to the willow tree's leaves and ran her hand along them as she walked. She had a sad look on her face. She was still upset aboutKyuxo
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:40 pm

Suki felt another pressence next to tree, taking her off guard. She wasn't expecting anyone else to come here. She realized they were on the other side of the tree and just sat here quietly, wondering if they would notice she was also sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:44 pm

Raven walked around the tree, soon coming to an opening and she looked inside and she didn't see anyone so she figured no one was there "I guess it's a good thing to have a lone time sometimes" she said to herself before sitting down. She didn't feel anyone there since she had been off for the last couple of days
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:47 pm

Suki heard the other person speak, hearing it was a girl. She laughed gently, not wanting to scare her. "Alone time is good, but not when there is someone else here as well." She smiled gently and stood up to peek around the Willow tree. "Hi. I'm Suki."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm

Raven jumped slightly then smiled a little as she sees Suki and she smiles a little more "I know who you are, I'm Raven, remember the assistant at your shop" she giggles
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

Suki tilted her head around the Willow tree more, holding onto the tree but twisting around very much that it was a little difficult. She laughed at herself not realizing who it was at first. She nodded to her and jumped away from the tree to stand in front of her. "Of course! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you! I've been so off lately." She laughed again and sat down in front of her. "How have you been, Ms. Raven?" She made a quick face at her accent only coming in at the end of that sentence. It bothered her that it was going away.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:08 pm

Raven smiles "It's alright it makes sense" she shrugs and looks to her "I have been off as well. And very upset"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

Suki tilted her head as she looked at Raven, listening quietly. "Upset? Why have you been upset..?" She hated to see her friends upset, especially her workers and loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:23 pm

Raven frowned and brought her knees to her chest "A man...he....he cheated on me..."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

Suki frowned at Raven's reply. "He cheated on you? Thats horrible. No girl deserves that." She stood up and walked over to her, sitting next to her put her arm around her. "I'm sorry to hear that hun."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:30 pm

Raven shrugs "Apparently the other girl needed him more. If that's true she can have him...hopefully he gets drink and beats her. I know that's a horrible thing to say, but I'm sure she knew he had a girlfriend, so it just makes it even more wrong"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:58 pm

Suki sighed gently and stroked Raven's shoulder with her hand. "No, I understand. I'm quite worried about the guy I am supposedly with, actually... I haven't seen him in weeks. For all I know he could be off another girl. So I somewhat know what you mean." She shrugged and tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:02 pm

Raven tilts her head at her "I'm sure thats not it. Maybe he is just off seeing family or something. I don't know, but no one would cheat on you. You way too nice"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

Suki laughs gently at what Raven had to say. "I'm not that nice. I can be a real bitch at times, I can get depressed easily, I worry too much, I'm clingy... Yeah. Not the best. You on the other hand, I don't know why he would cheat on you." She smiled gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:10 pm

Raven smiles at her "You sound just like me" she giggles a little
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:26 pm

Suki smiled at her, taking her arm away from her to put in her lap. "Well then I guess we sound like each other." She laughed gently and leaned back against the tree. "No wonder you're my assistant!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next