Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMiyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_voting_barMiyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMiyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_voting_barMiyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Miyagi Train Station

Go down 
+3
Aimi Jutsuki
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 7:37 pm

[Joining? Leader-sama?]

Phantom has been up since the crack of dawn due to uncooperative humans who seems waking up the lieutenant due to missing cheese in the fridge along with doing all the paper work and flying to france seeing how the operation over their was going on as well. Safe to says that his being had has a tough week. Physically the boy looked thirteen years old, which is his actual true age, yet his style wasn't like the other people in this era, his was more victorian, British.. also the eye patch over his right eye hadn't helped, but must people thought he had a damged eye, or it was a sentivate subject to him they thought, but never asked. Who wanted to ask a thirteen year old-victorian style- one eye- emotionless boy about his hidden eye.

But anyway to the least today the non-human was wearing his victorian styled jacket along with matching navy trousers which were tucked into to his black-flat/no heel- Victorian boots. With matching black embroid gloves what matched the embroidery on his jacket.

The angel had a message from the higher up that there was a new leader and he was suppose to meet them at the train station. Yet they lacked to given him the time of the person arrival. So he's been here since the start of the day, along with lacking information about their gender and what they looked like. The Hidden winged angel sighed as he leant back on the way, watching lazily with his bright blue eye watching each passsenger getting off.

He just hoped that the person got the other end of the message saying someone was their to pick them up or at least what the angel actually looked like.. well he did stick out like a sore thumb-even though his wings aren't visible at all.-

A soft sigh left the angels lips as the new train came in and passengers were starting to get off.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 8:00 pm

(Hm?)
Viola sighed softly and glanced around with her bright red eyes. She had been told that someone would be picking her up...perhaps they were worried about a teenager getting lost or taken away before she even got to her post. The only flaw in their plan...would be that they never really told her who WOULD be picking her up. It could have been anyone in the station, really...and who would expect a young 16 year-old girl to be the leader of anything. Only once did she move her gaze, and that was when the young 'child' attached to her leg called out to her, "Viola..."

She glanced to the child, "What is it, Ariella?" She tilted her head slightly and only smiled slightly at the girl's words, "I'm scared." Giving a light laugh, Viola kneeled down in front of the child and took the machine's face into her hands before lightly pressing their foreheads together, "It's okay, Ariella...I know that we're someplace new, but...I won't let anyone hurt you. Besides. You're my machine. You've gotta be big and tough remember?"

Viola only stood when Ariella sniffled and nodded her head once. She took the child's hand and looked around a moment longer before singling out a boy in Victorian clothing. She glanced down to her machine and said softly, "Come on. We're going to ask for directions." She picked up her bags with the other hand and began to head over to the odd boy, stopping when she was only a little ways away from him, "Excuse me...I've only just arrived here and someone was supposed to be picking me up, but the system is rather flawed and I don't really know who I'm looking for...I was wondering if you could help."

Viola stood with perfect posture, watching the boy quietly while waiting for a response while Ariella acted like a normal child would and hid herself shyly behind Viola's legs.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 8:17 pm

Phantom blinked his only visable eye and turned his head to look at the person as she spoke.. could this be the person? He stared blandly at her a sixteen year old girl? three years his senior? Yet his blue eye didn't stay on her for long, it went quickly to the 'child' it acted shyly. Yet the angel would known the leader would have a machine, not like him, who can't have one and he didn't need or want one.
His blue eye stared at the child as if he could look into anyones heart/soul, when quickly fluttered back to the human, ah yes, this must be her, his leader.

He pushed himself lightly away from the wall. His hand rose to his chest as he bowed to her by bending his waist.

''I believe your right, they lack information. I have been waiting all day for your arrival...''

Phantom rose up from his bow and looked at the human infront of him not even passing a glane to the 'little girl' after all he is an angel he knowns the difference from living, machines and dead beings. Even thought the angel stood with matching posture to the girl his features came off with more of a bored manner.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 8:36 pm

Viola may have been human, but she was disguised as a phoenix, meaning that she gave off the scent and air of one. She had specifically chosen to 'be' such a creature since her specialty was fire...and she loved it. Though that alone bought her a few curious glances, making her wonder if phoenixes were rare around here. She looked around at the people who stared at her and shot a glare, quickly causing them to look away. The one thing that she had naturally that a phoenix did was that she emitted a slight heat...but that was just because she was so in tune with the element fire.

She turned her gaze back to the boy, noticing that he bowed. It earned an inward smirk. It made her feel important, but at the same time she felt there was no need for it. "There's no need to bow in such a way. Please, be at ease." She glanced down to the 'child' that clung to her hand and gave the thing a reassuring smile before looking back to the boy, "Ah. Then you're the one meant to lead me around. It's a pleasure to meet you." She held her hand out politely to the boy, "I'm Viola Fleur DuAva. I'm supposed to be the new leader around here. Though I'm sure you already knew that."

She noted the bored look on the boy's face, not that her own was much different. She looked somewhat pissed off. Not that she actually was. She reached a hand down and placed it gently on Ariella's head, only glancing down long enough to fix the bow in the girl's hair. She mostly kept her around since she reminded her of her child. The one that would only be four this year. She imagined that Ariella was what her baby would have looked like, and that caused her to treat the machine like her child. Though it's not like it called her 'mom' or anything.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 1:33 pm

Phantom didn't really care if he bowed or not but his 'mother' did pound manners into him, yet he really uses them, but he was being polite after all.
Yet then his eyes were soon greeted by her hand, he stared at her hand. He didn't like touching people or anyone touching him. So quietly with lazy action to match, his gloved hands slipped into his jacket pockets. Yet he only nodded his head accepting the female's name and spoke his own first name only, yet then his eyes glanced down to the machine girl.

''Phantom. And your machines name?''

He questioned, yet his mind and spirit agreed that the newly dubbed 'Viola' or from now on known as 'Leader' was certainly attached to her machine.. Yet then again he could be proven wrong.

''You shouldn't keep your rank out so loudy among others, you never known who is lurking where, even some humans love the creatures of the unknown and side with them instead of you.''

He said 'you' not us, after all he is no longer human anymore. He was before he became an angel. He tilted his head to an empty cafe, that the small train station had, not many people took the time of day to stop and rest or even sit down for a few minutes in the hectic train station. It was a good place for a chat too.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 2:57 pm

Viola simply watched as Phantom placed his hand in his pocket and she mentally shrugged it off. She allowed her hand to casually return to her side. It wasn't like she was offended, she couldn't care less, actually. Shaking hands and introductions were, after all, simply formalities. She figured anything could be done without formalities and the world would be much easier to live in if formalities were skipped more often and people just got to the point and did their jobs. She would have been pleased to get this over as fast as she could and just settle in and get to work. The human blinked just slightly as Phantom asked the name of her machine, "This is Ariella."

Viola moved her hand from the top of Ariella's head and placed it onto her back, removing the machine from her legs and pushing it forward so it was out in the open...not that it stopped it from staring at the ground and not saying a word. She glanced down as it took a hold of her hand and she rolled her eyes some before looking back to Phantom while she listened to him speak before nodding. "Of course. Every side has its traitors."

She wouldn't mention that the only race she had any problem with were vampires. As long as the other races knew their place and didn't bother the humans then Viola couldn't care less for them. They were insignificant if they stayed in their place. She was simply here to do her job, meaning that she would deal with all of the races harshly as she should...though it wasn't like she couldn't have a bit of....fun with them.

Glancing towards where Phantom now looked, Viola was trying to decide if he was suggesting they should go there to talk. She was almost hoping that he wasn't. She wanted to be done with the situation as soon as possible, but if he was suggesting such a thing then she would go along with it for the sake of being polite.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 4:19 am

Phantom watched the human interact with the machine.

"Of course. Every side has its traitors."

Thats what she said, The angel wondered if this being was filled in with the previous couple of leaders and what they had done. Of course the last couple died being utterly stupid by falling for the enemy tricks and games, ending up killing a massive size of their force. Which is why many humans didn't want to enter the war they thought the creatures were gods, but even gods bleed and dye out over time. Yet.. the last leader actually ended up labelling herself as a traitor she fell in love with a creature and ran away with it. Fair enough they got their happy ever after, they were killed.. well murdered if he remembered correctly.

''You have no idea.''

The angel mutters to no one. Yet he glazed at the female in front of him with is only visible eye to the outside world. Then again he knew she traveled far after all he didn't understand why humans invented these things called trains, they had no entrainment on them. Sure they are quick transport, but utterly boring, Phantom remembered then he tried it out once, he had to force himself to keep activate after all the seats were uncomfortable, his butt hurt for a week from those seats.

''Yet then again you have had a long journey do wish to go 'home'?''

He stared with his one eye, he had all the time in the world, to wait for answer. Yet he knew humans didn't have all the time in the world everything lived in the now, but not the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyagi Train Station
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Streets-
Jump to: