Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMiyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_voting_barMiyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMiyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_voting_barMiyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Miyagi Train Station

Go down 
+3
Aimi Jutsuki
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 6:12 pm

It seemed that there was a big event in front of the train station; yes, a big event. There were people are around a wooden platform, wearing green and some kind of company's logo. Some are in business suits, looking rather miff that they had to stand and in the crowds of people who which they thought were 'inferior' but they didn't dare to complain to one of the most famous technological company of the whole world.
There on the platform is a jolly old man, looking rightly typical for a rich fat man.
There were a few speeches of his good deeds for the earth. For his help for humanity.
They all thought he was a hero. Someone kind, assuring; someone looking out for them for the future.
Of course, this is one side of him. No one knows the other.

Growling as he ripped the fake chubby mask off, and threw the stuff jacket to the side. He didn't care whoever found it and just continued on away from the whole masses. He never did like press conferences. It's just boring, annoying, yet needed since others wanted to make sure he wasn't some kind of alien species from outer spaces.
Tch. How ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

Sakuda, having never been to the train station, decided to come and check the place out. Even though she's lived here for so long, her mind was usually occupied. She yawned and walked on the cobblestone steps, her leather boots clanking against it. Her long hair was pulled into a high ponytail, letting the small breezes cool her neck as she observed the big train as it pulled into the station. She smiled, watching it with slight interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:31 pm

A young fellow yawned, and so did a little fellow yawn. A fairy normal sized man seemed to step out of the recently arriving train. He wore a average Kimono. Elegant and very noble like. Short and straight blond hair fell in the eyes of ice blue. Sat neatly on the young man's shoulder was a fox. A cute, Fox Pup. A normal one with the orange and white tipped tail. Although, the eyes were closed as it yawned once again.

"Looks like we've arrived, Munchies." The young man's deep, and soothing voice spoke out to the little fox. Munchies' ears flicked and turned around. The small Pup seemed to give up a small yipping sound, happy that the two of them arrived. Silently, the two of them, or well maybe just the one walked away from the train itself as new people started to board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:41 pm

Izumi, wearing her pink-red kimono, paying no attention to what might people be saying about her since one man named Kirin who she met just recently at the market place had pointed out that, she quotes "stood out like a sore thumb." It aggrivated her to say the least, but didn't mind considering she liked to stand out and be different than those around her. And although people may not wear kimono's in this time, she was still accustomed to wearing her traditional clothing. She was found standing in front of the ticket booth, planning on to just venture off to a place and experiance what this 'train' was about. Having lived underground, she knew nothing of transportation, such as a train or a bus, even a car or a meerly simple bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:53 pm

The small Pup's ears twitched around. Before his small nose went into the air. As his master was looking at something that these creatures had out for other people to look at, and hopefully buy; the small Fox Pup jumped off of his shoulder. Gracefully, the small pup fox landed on the ground with a small yip. Munchies' ears twitched again before the small thing took off into a certain direction.

Now, the light blond haired man picked up a small thing, holding it up in the air. "Sir .. what's this thing?" The vendor looked at the other man strangely. His ice eyes looking into those emerald ones. A moment thinking that they flashed a ting of orange. The vendor coughed a moment before speaking in a old cracked voice. "It's a tag, protecting from Hellish Demons and Half-breeds." It look a lot out of blondie not to glare and yell that he was Half-Breed. Oh wait .. he wasn't.

Back to Munchies. The small fox trotted up to a young woman wearing a brightly colour pink Kimono. The fox's tail swished side to side. Trying to get the young woman's attention. It seemed to have a pout that she hadn't noticed. Thus, causing the pup to give a few loud yips, even though they turned out as squeaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:03 am

Izumi was getting frustrated seeing that the man behind the booth did not understand what she was saying, possible because he was of different ethnicity than she. She was on the verge of raising her voice, but she fought back and simply sighed. "Please I would like one....one ticket for the next train." She said to him, her voice a little aggitated than usual, but still the man did not understand what she was saying. Angered, she looked down at the ground and tried to calm herself down, and as she heard the pitter patter of light footsteps coming her way and evetually stopping, she turned behind her to see an adorably looking animal. What animal is this? Izumi asked herself, she bent down and looked at the animal, her head turned to the side just a bit. She smiled and held out her hand with a cautious movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:11 am

Munchies yipped with happiness when the one wearing the bright pink Kimono turned around, paying attention to him. Spinning around a few times. Although when she bent down, Munchies had became dizzy and fell side ways. But it didn't take the pup fox too long to become normal, yipping and swishing his small tail around. Silently, the small pup went up and sniffed the woman's hands. Acting like a real fox.

"Blondie, where's your pet?" This Vender was very, very rude. As he was about to talk to this man about it, that's when he realized that his little pet wasn't around anymore. The blond haired man threw the tag at the vendor's face. Ignoring the insult that he through at the escaping Half-Breed. In panic, he ran his fingers threw his blond locks. Careful not to damage his "self". A muttered in the back of his head causing more panic.

The fox pup wasn't too sad about his master going into Panic mode. Since the little robot was still able to sense what it's master was feeling. Though, this normal woman would never be able to tell what he truly was. Not many creatures thought what was going on, would affect them like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:20 am

As she watched the pup began to sniff her fingers, she chuckled lightly. "Why aren't you adorable." She said slowly moving her hand to it's head so that she could pet it. "Where is your owner?" She wispered as she began to scratch the little pup behind it's right ear. Suddenly, Izumi heard another footsteps coming her way and looked up, seeing a man with blond hair coming towards her, she looks back at the pup and back to the man. "He must be your owner, huh? She smiled and petted the pup some more before standing back up and talking back to the man behind the booth. "Sir, what do you not understand, I wish to have one...one ticket for the next train." She said angerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:28 am

" Munchies!" The blond said with relief. The small fox pup turned it's small body around to see his owner and master coming towards him. The small Fox trotted over until the blond picked him up gently. The fox squealed as it returned back to the shoulder that Munchies normally sat own. That's when the fox pup yawned again. Acting like it ran a long ways from home. Curling up on the shoulder, somehow staying neatly right there.

Emerald eyes flickered towards a pink kimono wearing woman, who seemed to be angry with the one who sold the tickets. She and the Ticket Seller spoke two different languages. His hand went into his kimono, surprisingly taking out the ticket he used to get here. There were two in there; one to get here, and another one to get back .. home. Silently, the blond walked up next to her.

The blond caught the attention of the seller, as the blond showed him a ticket like his, and nodded towards the woman. Signalling that she would want one like his. It took a moment before the seller caught the drift that the other was trying to do. A moment later, a ticket slid under the glass for the woman to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:39 am

She looked to the man who had appeared beside her, shockingly he wore a kimono as well, but different color of course, plus it would be odd to see a man wearing pink, but only if they were truly manly, she chuckled at this in her head. As she saw the mans ticket, and watched as he tried to conversate with the man behind the booth, she was quickly given the ticket she asked for. Izumi turned to the blod haired man and with a warm smile she bowed respectively with gratitude. 'Merci, monsieur." She said in her French dialect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:46 am

Ah, French. This man knew it, but only broken pieces. Living near the French speaking Country. Although, he was more surprised that this world knew about a Language other than English, and plus Japanese. Upon how this place looked, it was more so a Japanese speaking country if any other. He nodded his head respectfully, unable to bow due to the small little fox that thought it was a good idea to nap on his shoulder. "Su muy bienvenida, señorita." A soft smirk on his face. Wondering if she would be able to understand him as well.

This woman was very old fashioned with the kimono. Bright colours, along with the texture that it looked like a normal one. Not a very expensive one like Silk. Plus the designs. Don't get him wrong, his was no better. A tacky plain one with a small over coat with brown and stripes. Maybe the budge back home wasn't so great. Oh, what was he kidding, they were loaded back there. Why am I stuck with the cheap clothes . . . ? He groaned mentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:58 am

"Ah the dialect of the Spainiards." She said quickly recognizing the dialect quickly. No, she was not very good at Spanish, only a smidge, it was hard for her to learn since French and Spanish were almost closely the same. "Non, I do recognize the dialect, but I can not speak it." She said back as she looked at him and the pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 1:02 am

His own eyes then closed, cutting off the sight of emerald eyes. A small grin was on his face. "Ah yes. I had said Your very welcome, Miss. French is of your home Language? I only know broken French myself." He said with a deep, but yet soothing voice, with a slight chuckle. His right hand had gone and gently rubbed the Fox Pup's chin. Another yawn from the Pup. Although, slowly it started to give off a small purring sound.

Munchies was very happy when getting the attention of his master. Happy that now he could get both attention, and comfort from right at home on the male's shoulder. Slightly, the eyelids opened. It was very small; only the blond would be able to tell, not the woman. Bright red eyes that belonged to the Pup Fox looked over the pink Kimono wearing woman before they closed once again.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

Misuri sat on the bench in the Miyagi Train Station waiting for the next train to come and drop off his Uncle who had went to a different town for job reasons and Misuri was expected to come and pick him up so they could leave but so far, he had heard nothing from his Uncle seeing theblank messages on his phone and have not seen the train just yet. It didn't seem to bother the vampire who was writing in a small journal of a strange rumor that was going around and being ever the informant, was carefully writing every detail. His dog, Hikaru, big and black-furred sat at his feet looking like a guard dog except the fact that Misuri had black glasses on and the dog was on a leash and had a orange collar on signaling that he was a helping dog. Which was not true but Misuri must do this for it was a disguise so he could get more info on this strange rumor that was floating annoyingly about. The vampire pushed the glasses higher on his nose before returning to his writing.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:36 pm

"Leave."

A simple request (rather order) from the ever so stoic man to a seemingly delicate woman who's beautiful is rather extraordinary. 'Seemingly' is the key word here.

She would not have it with the man's personality; despite she knew that this is for her own good.

"You can just expect me to go along with your pace when you practically kick me out of my own apartment, move all my stuff in the next town, bought me a train ticket already aND WITHOUT TELLING ME A SINGLE THING ABOUT IT!!!"

"It can't be helped."

"IT CAN'T BE HELPED MY BUTT!!! DO YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO BE CALM ABOUT IT?!?!"

"Of course not. I'll go into shock and die from a heart attack if i didn't hear you yelling. There isn't a day when we're together without you yelling."

"I don't know whether I should be flattered that you know me so well or even more annoyed." Said the woman who is currently twitching beneath the eye. Really, she can't keep up with this guy.

"Don't be involved."

She sighed when she heard that. She knows about it. She knows because of their long outstanding partnership (she wouldn't even know if she could call their relationship anything friendly), they came to care for each other. She is rather happy that he cares for her so much to do all of this. But she rather pick her own choices on the matter whether to stay or to go.

"I appreciated your... actions and thoughts... but I can take care of myself. I don't need you to-"

"You're going."

She twitched again; another argument was sure to come once again. Many people avoided them just because of that.

The man she was arguing with is an eye-catcher. Black, silk-like hair giving off a healthy shine while being cropped and short, but long enough to reach pass his ears and some of his bangs could cover his eyes. He was wearing a black suit with a white collar shirt and a black tie. His shoes are also black; you can practically see your reflection in them from how polished they are. His suit is rather worn loosely though; jacket unbutton and the first two of his white-collar shirt are unbutton also. His tie hung loosely on his neck. He looks like a young man at the age of 18, except that his -strangely white- eyes look rather wise and mysterious more than anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:56 pm

Misuri halted in his writing and alike everyone else in the train station, turned his head to stare at the strange couple who were argueing about something. The teen stayed silent, contemplating on wether to listen further or to just ignore them though Hikaru seemed to already make up his mind staring at the couple with intelligent eyes that seemed interested in what he was hearing. The wolf day thumped his tail on the floor signalling for his master to pay attention as well. The scent that came off of one of these beings were brought to Hikaru's attention since it was clear that this man was a really old Eternal which caused Misuri to pushed his glasses once again for he felt them slide a bit and incline his head making it appear as though he was still blind and wanted to know what the fuss was about. The lie was all but nearly false since Misuri really could barely see out of these darn black shaded glasses.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:06 pm

The man completely then ignored what the woman is now ranting about; something akin to the fact about her icecream going to melt and such. She started to babble on nonsense since she figured out that she wasn't going to win this argument.

"So what if I'm human????"

Everyone else seemed to froze at that statement.

With one swept gaze to everyone who to seemed to be looking, his peculiar white eyes narrowing dangerously at any passbyers; everyone turns back to what they were doing out of fear. They could've sworn they saw death in those eyes. Amai was completely shocked and a little bit shakened by their reaction. She's not an idiot. She would be able to live in Miyagi if so. She knows that there are some who looked as if they were about to fight.

"It's settles; you're going."

This time, she could argue anymore.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

Misuri heard the statement loud and clear and winced slightly, rubbing one of his ears. Hikaru whined at the man's gaze and looked away which caused the vampire to freeze. He had never heard his dog even murmur a sound of fear and yet now...? The teen curiousity was now peaked and he tried not to look in the direction of the two couple, barely making out two shapes anyway so it would be rather pointless but he continued to listen in, not afraid to be nosy as he gripped the leash that held Hikaru to him. Crossing one gray panted leg over the other he pulled his plaid jacket over his messenger bag and rested against the bench fully, showing a calm posture.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

"...Unknown..."

For the first time since this conversation(argument) and since they arrived to the train station, she had said his name. Unknown: a person that wasn't suppose to exsist.

"....What am I- are we against...?"

He didn't answer immediately, his expression ever stoic and business-like. He didn't dare to show concern or to comfort her; not in public (well, his kind of comfort isn't exacly comfort at all). That would show weakness; he could not afford to show weakness.

"Every single race." he stated in a matter of fact. "Humans,' he purposely making stretch out those words, making others flinch. "-are not so noble to not kill one of their own. Especially since you're associating with many already. But the others are not so well honorable."

No one dared to argue with that; for it is true. Amai looks truly frighten and scared, her face paling and her hands shaking.

"As soon as the train gets here, you are to leave. Someone is going to escort you on the train."
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:17 pm

Misuri grew bored of their conversation and blinked though it was not visable behind the dark black shades. The train seemed to be coming in now, Hikaru took note of this too and stood up on all four legs. The teen also stood up as he reached for the came he used when he was 'blind' and tapped the ground with it, waiting for the train to stop. The tap on the ground signalled Hikaru to keep a look out for Misuri's uncle since the teen couldn't sight him with the glasses. The train did stop and in a very hurried manner, people started to get off and soon, the train station was its usual busy self. Hikaru flicked his ears as he kept watch for the blonde haired eternal but also still seemed to be looking at the odd couple not too far off.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:11 pm

Amai seemed rather surprised that the train had come so soon. And when it came to a final stop, she gasped in surprise as she was harshly -but somehow gently- pushed into one of the train doors; which instantly shut. You could tell that she was in a private suite, provide by Unknown probably. That rich bas-.

Coming out of her frighten and shock state; she began to bang on the door, yelling for Unknown to release her. Yes, she's scared. Every one that she could come across could be her enemy, looking out to harm her. But she didn't want to leave Unknown. He's strong (no doubt about that really) but even he had his weakness.

Shrugging as he turns away, since he made sure to soundproof the private room so he wouldn't hear her annoying protest, he made his way to leave the woman for the train to take to the next town. Beside, she'll get in the way if they ever got into trouble. It'll be too tiresome to just take care of her all the time. While he's gone. He's only human (really?) while cursed.

He instantly stop as he felt a familiar presence of his....'kind'. An Eternal. Probably coming from that Vampire kid... what's his name; Misuri. In raised an eyebrow but he didn't face them. The only indication that he seemed interested is that he stopped in the middle of the moving crowd, as if he's waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:01 pm

Hikaru turned to the right and barked as a man with blonde hair and barely looking a day over nineteen walked towards them with a bag and suitcase and stopped near Misuri, raising an eyebrow at the black glasses. "Hm...I'll ask questions later." Misuri smirked and stayed looking forward just in case anyone was watching them, he didn't want to give away that he actually wasn't blind. "That's alright with me. How was your trip?" Misuri's uncle chuckled before letting out a tired sigh as he dropped one of the bag so he would rest a little. "Tiring. My bosses kept emailing and calling me about my job and trip and how I'm doing when I know that want to know when I'll get my manuscripts in."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm

Unknown inwardly smirked. That should be Misuri's uncle, right? He had heard about the man from some of his own kind by mistake... how very interesting~ Seeing that the man who was in charge of escorting Amai, he waved over to the private cart that he reserved only for the woman. The man couldn't help but snicker. Yep, that seemed so typically something that Unknown would do to the poor woman. He nodded as he jump onto the top of the train cart that Amai was in, laying down in content. He would be able to smell any weird suspicous people from where he is at just fine.
Back to top Go down
Misuri Dachou
Scout
Misuri Dachou

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 5:42 pm

Misuri was bothered that he couldn't see so he tried his best to keep track of everyone's scent being more dependable on his other senses since seeing was impossible with these ridiculous glasses. Two of the scents disappeared and he glanced to the side, hearing someone snicker which must have meant that the girl of the couple got into the train cart anyway. The male scent however was what set the vampire off, losing him completly. "..." Misuri's uncle, never the oneto stay behind for long noticed his nephew's discomfort and looked around before seeing the man on top of the train cart. "Hm? Is that man...on the top of the train?" Misuri scoffed silently as he looked in the general direction of his uncle who was smiling innoccently. "I don't know. Let me get a look." Hikaru barked up at the train which made Misuri frown slightly and tug at the leash to signal to his large black dog to keep calm since they didn't want to attract any bad attention
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 6:50 pm

Viola had been on the train for quite a while now. She had flown over from Ireland and immediately gotten on the train, having to eat a meal on it since she hadn't had enough time to grab something at the airport. She was rather relieved as the train slowly came to a stop at Miyagi Train Station. She had been beginning to be affected by motion sickness. She wasn't one to show her weaknesses though, so she simply just seemed like she was a 16 year-old angst-y teen during that time of the month.

The human girl slowly stood when the train was completely halted and people began to file off. She turned and reached up onto the luggage rack to pull down her two suitcases. All she had brought with her were a few changes of clothes, some hidden weapons, and the money in her pocket. She wouldn't need anything else. Well...that and her machine. Where had it run off to anyway?

Viola looked this way and that before finally being greeted by a small but rather heavy body ramming into her leg. She looked down and gave a relieved smile as she placed a hand on the child's head and ruffled the short blue hair. It had been what she had been looking for...Ariella. Making Ariella take her hand, Viola turned and walked off the train, leading the 'child' and carrying her suitcases. She stopped when she had gotten a little ways away from the train and set down her bags. She adjusted her white dress shirt before fixing the red suspenders. She was small, and not well developed in...some areas, though the baggy pants probably didn't help much. Despite being young and small, Viola held an authoritative air about her.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 7:37 pm

[Joining? Leader-sama?]

Phantom has been up since the crack of dawn due to uncooperative humans who seems waking up the lieutenant due to missing cheese in the fridge along with doing all the paper work and flying to france seeing how the operation over their was going on as well. Safe to says that his being had has a tough week. Physically the boy looked thirteen years old, which is his actual true age, yet his style wasn't like the other people in this era, his was more victorian, British.. also the eye patch over his right eye hadn't helped, but must people thought he had a damged eye, or it was a sentivate subject to him they thought, but never asked. Who wanted to ask a thirteen year old-victorian style- one eye- emotionless boy about his hidden eye.

But anyway to the least today the non-human was wearing his victorian styled jacket along with matching navy trousers which were tucked into to his black-flat/no heel- Victorian boots. With matching black embroid gloves what matched the embroidery on his jacket.

The angel had a message from the higher up that there was a new leader and he was suppose to meet them at the train station. Yet they lacked to given him the time of the person arrival. So he's been here since the start of the day, along with lacking information about their gender and what they looked like. The Hidden winged angel sighed as he leant back on the way, watching lazily with his bright blue eye watching each passsenger getting off.

He just hoped that the person got the other end of the message saying someone was their to pick them up or at least what the angel actually looked like.. well he did stick out like a sore thumb-even though his wings aren't visible at all.-

A soft sigh left the angels lips as the new train came in and passengers were starting to get off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyagi Train Station   Miyagi Train Station - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyagi Train Station
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Streets-
Jump to: