Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 4 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 4 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saya
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

Saya yelped as he fell into the water and glared at the other as he moved to push his head down under the water for a second before letting him go.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 8:10 pm

Mori laughs as his head comes out of the water and he brushes his hair aside as he pushes Saya away gently so he wouldn't provoke the already ticked off male.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

Saya pushed his green hair out of his face and huffed "Now my clothes are all wet." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 8:46 pm

Mori calms down and he smirks.
"your clothes were wet a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 10:17 pm

"Shush" Saya pouted and splashed Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 10:47 pm

Mori raises an arm in defense and he smirks to Saya.
"Oh, I'm sorry my majesty. I daresay, you look better wet then dry~"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 11:01 pm

"Now that's just starting not to sound right from you." he said as he looked at him, eyes slightly narrowed but not because of a mad expression. He wasn't meaning his words to be perverted meaning either, just that it didn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 11:45 pm

Mori shrugs and stands up and makes his way over to where he left his jacket.
"Give me a break. I came up with it after I was nearly drowned."
He chuckles and sits down so he start to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 7:54 am

"I had nothing to do with that." he said innocently as he moved over to the edge and climbed out of the water and sat on the edge with his feet hanging over to dangle in the water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:43 am

Mori covers his mouth to refrain himself calling Saya something x-rated and waited a few moments to calm down before removing his hand.
"...Right..."
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:26 pm

Saya rose an eyebrow when Mori covered his mouth as he kicked his feet slowly in the water while watching his 'friend' stand there before speaking a simple word that Saya rolled his eyes too. "Are you going to stand there all day?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:46 pm

Mori blinks and tilts his head to the side.
"Stand? I'm sitting."
He teases with a small smirk then stands up, picking up his jacket.
"Where do you want to go if you do not want to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 7:51 pm

"You know what I meant." he said with a huff then shrugged his shoulders. "Anywhere but here." he said. "Somewhere where I can dry off."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:01 pm

Mori scoffs silently.
"Yes, let's find some place where we can dry your attitude as well."
Mori walks off in the direction of the old lighthouse.
"Come Princess, I won't be waiting all day!"
Back to top Go down
Saya
Scout
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 10:42 am

"There's nothing wrong with my attitude!" Saya huffed as he got up and followed after Mori.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 3:48 am

A black kitten walks in and sits infront of the small pond and swings it's tail back and forth looking at the unearthly glow of the waterfall and meows at it
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 3:52 am

A strong framed 6'0 tall figure walks up with his hands in his coat pockets and everytime he steps his long black raven bangs move softly to his movements. Kyuzo was in his real adult appearance and stopped he looked at the Crystal Falls with a mello air about him. Kyuzo's duller gray eyes shifted to where he heard the sound of a cat mewing. He remained still as if double checking.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 3:58 am

The black kitten's ears twitched as she heard foot steps and she looks around to see a tall man approaching and she walks over and sits infront of his feet then paw at them meowing, with a cute innocent look on her face
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:01 am

Kyuzo looked down catching a sign of the cat and he bended down looking it over and he softly touched the top of its head with his left hand which now came out of his jacket pocket. Kyuzo's bangs went in his face and he smirked dimly. "I guess I'm not the only one here."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:05 am

The black kitten purrs and rubato against the mans hand. She had understood what the man had said and was capable of answering but she wad to busy enjoying being pet to speak back and she only purred, her ears up and tail swinging
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:08 am

Kyuzo frowned as he touched his body and he sighed silently. "Gomen, {Sorry,} I don't have anything to give." He looked over the cat and can see that it was healthy and due the lackage of knowledge on animals he can't really tell if it is a girl or a boy.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:12 am

The kitten shakes it's head then puts her paws on his hands and stands on her back two paws keeping herself steady with his hand and she meows at him with a cute cat looking smile. She brings a paw up and boops him on the nose
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:13 am

Kyuzo now felt rather weird for this cat, did it understand him or something. He guessed he was dreaming or his lonliness got the best of his sanity. Kyuzo didn't know what to think as he rubs under the cats chin in a gentle manner.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:17 am

The kitten purrs again and gives a cute small smile "Oh, that feels nice. I have been tryin to get there all day" she meows and keeps purring as though she hadn't said a word to the man, only glad she was being pet
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:20 am

Kyuzo's face was a rather shocked one, only lightly his face showed it but his eyes were wide and now he was on his knees very much interested in this cat. He never had touched a animal before, maybe a dog or gerbal of some kind but that was about it. Kyuzo's expression softened a bit for he petted the side of the cats cheeks and now he was starting to think that he wasn't crazy, but he was already long gone from reality.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:24 am

The black kitten shakes and turns into a young girl who wore dark jeans and a funky designed black shirt. She smiles at te man, his hand still on her cheek and she couldn't help but purr her ears up and her tail still swinging but slower now, and with more curiousty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: