Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 2 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 2 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:58 pm

Noting now, that Viola was acting a bit off, she realized that Viola wasn't one to smile like that. She hadn't been around the women in a long time, and she had forgotten that she wasn't like most others, the blush that Aimi had gotten, from being smiled at and making her shy, had faded, and her smile turned into a teeth smile, to a closed lip, close to forced smile, once she had grabbed her drink. Aimi only set her bowl down though before going and getting forks from a drawer. Setting one down in front of Viola, then sat down in the chair across from her. Still holding her fork, Aimi started to stir the sauce into her noodles as she spoke, quietly. "I'm sorry if I did something to make it awkward. I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

Viola slowly lifted her head up to look at Aimi when she spoke. She stared at her a moment in silence. She was running through things in her mind to say, since it really wasn't Aimi's fault that she was like this. She picked up the fork that Aimi had sat down in front of her and looked to the noodles before looking back to Aimi, a small and somewhat sad smile on her face as she said gently. "It's not your fault...I used to be a house wife, remember?" She blinked slightly, somewhat shocked at herself for having actually admitted what was on her mind. That wasn't normal for her at all.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:28 pm

Shifting her gaze up, Aimi's eyes grew wide, shocked with how she hadn't remembered, and that Viola had actually said what was on her mind. After a second, she gathered herself together, shook her head quick to get her mind back, then nodded. "I do now, yes. I'm sorry. Even if you say it wasn't my fault, it was just a little bit." Taking a bite out of her food, then started thinking of a way to make the conversation a little less tense. Smiling a little when she came up with something, she looked to Viola "If you would like, I could always kick you out after." Aimi knew that she could never actually kick Viola out. For one, she didn't have that kind of strength, and secondly,she could never kick anyone out. Not unless they did something that forced her to do so.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:42 pm

Viola watched Aimi a moment while continuing to work on the food, shaking her head when the girl spoke, "It's not your fault at all. Don't blame yourself for something you can't control." Her greenish-blue eyes continued to look at Aimi gently, and when the girl spoke again, her eyebrow arched up. How intriguing. A small smirk made its way across her face and she stated simply, "That would be interesting to see. I'd like to see you try it." She fell silent for a moment before stating after, her tone changing to a more 'seductive' one, "You'd just get me all excited though. It sounds like a form of foreplay." She gave a teasing wink after she finished speaking, watching Aimi's face closely for her reaction. She was sure that it would probably be pretty amusing, and possibly adorable.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:01 am

Almost disregarding what Viola had first said, mostly because she would even if she couldn't control it, and focused on what she said after it. Nodding, with a smile, about how it would be interesting to see that. Just the thought of Aimi, trying to push a laughing Viola out the door, made her giggle a bit to herself. Though, it was quickly quieted, but what Viola had said about roleplay. Blinking at her, her face mixing with confusion, and her eyes turning yellow. "You mean like roleplaying websites? How does that remind you of them? Do people get thrown out often?" Aimi being Aimi, was naive, and maybe a bit more then was good for her, or then she let off.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:06 am

Viola pursed her lips slightly at Aimi's response to her teasing. This girl was so innocent. She thought in her head about what she could say to Aimi, before opening her mouth to speak. "Not exactly, no...I mean it could involve some roleplay." She trailed off, trying to decide if she truly wanted to give Aimi the actual answer to her question, not sure if she really wanted to ruin the girl's innocence. Then she decided that it might be a bit funny to give her the actual answer. Not like it would actually be doing anything to her. She stood up from her chair and walked over to Aimi, leaning down so that she could whisper into her ear, "It's kind of like...What people do before sexual intercourse. Like...To get them excited, or ready for the intercourse."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:22 am

Tilting her head at Viola, Aimi still looked confused, and wondered if Viola would give her the real meaning to the role play she had mentioned. Watching her as she got up, Aimi gave Viola a questioning look, but when she bent over and whispered in her ear, Aimi gasped. She could feel her cheeks heating up, and she was positive Viola could feel the heat with how close she was. Not thinking, Aimi dropped her fork, having it land on her pants, though she didn't notice. She just sat there and gaped at Viola. "I.....didn't.....I mean.....not....that way. Didn't mean it that way did I." Aimi said, as she blushed just a bit more. She didn't realize that when she got nerves she spoke like yoda
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:26 am

Viola bit her lip slightly to keep quiet when Aimi spoke. She could feel the heat radiate off of her, and she barely kept herself from giving a chuckle. She arched an eyebrow and teased, "No? I did." She pressed her lips gently to Aimi's cheek before stating softly, "God, you're so adorable." She reached down to pick the fork up from Aimi's lap, walking over to the sink to rinse it while grabbing a paper towel before returning to Aimi's side. She placed the fork down on the table, and used the paper towel to clean up Aimi's lap gently.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:41 am

Aimi sputtered as Viola pressed her lips to her cheek then spoke. Words simply seemed to just hate her at the moment at got stuck in her throat. Though she did feel as though she should throw her head in the fridge to cool off and though she was very tempted to do so she was sure to get a weird look from viola. When she came back with a towel and start cleaning off her lap, Aimi cleared her throat, finally getting her voice back. "Do it, I can..... I mean. I can do it." the blush on Aimi's cheeks wouldn't go down, and her Yoda speaking wasn't helping much with it at all. She put a hand on top of Viola's to stop her, only for it to land at an awkward spot, and she pulled her hand away, sputtering all over again
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:50 am

Viola paid no mind to what happened with Aimi's hand, practically ignoring it as she finished cleaning the girl's lap, looking up to her face. "It's okay. I already got it." She smiled slightly at Aimi, moving her hand and the paper towel away as she said softly, "I'm sorry...I went too far, didn't I?" She quietly moved back away from Aimi, going over to where the garbage can was to throw it away. She turned to face the girl once more and added to what she already said, "It's okay, Aimi...I wouldn't do that, with you. I was only messing around."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:01 am

Aimi took a few breaths, trying to control herself. She knew she was over reacting, and that she needed to calm down. It wasn't at all Viola's fault, Aimi just needed to relax a little, and stop having her mind in the gutter for the moment. Though she didn't have he blush under control she had her heart rate and mind under control and she looked at Viola and gave her a shy smile "It's not your fault, I promise. I overreacted. I always do when I learn...new things. My mind gets in the gutter with those kinds of things and it takes me a moment to get my mind back on track." After a moment of thinking about what she had said, Aimi nodded, liking the way it came out. Though she couldn't help but hope that Viola didn't have the chip in her head and she could have just sent that into her head. It was embarrassing to Aimi to have to admit she overreacted and why she did so. Though maybe it wa good for her
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:09 am

Viola sighed slightly as she watched Aimi. After a moment she walked over to the girl, pressing her lips gently against Aimi's forehead before saying softly, "I should probably go...Thank you for dinner." She felt somewhat bad for making Aimi feel uncomfortable. She leaned back and turned, starting to walk towards the door, glancing over her shoulder as she said softly, "I swear...I really wouldn't do that with you..." She didn't necessarily mean the words the way they came out. Sure she would definitely do something like that with Aimi, if the girl was at all willing, or even remotely interested in Viola, but she figured things had been made pretty clear otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2