Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen I_vote_lcapKitchen I_voting_barKitchen I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 2:10 pm

Kitchen Condo_11

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:25 am

Suki heard as Mio ran into the kitchen, not knowing why since her energy was off from drinking all night and just waking up. It was a good thing she had gotten used to the hang over that came every morning, otherwise the way Mio had run in would have made her go insane. She smiled sheepishly at her, waving a hello. "Hi Onee-chan. I see you changed your hair, yet again." She spoke to her to try and keep her intrest off herself until she had gotten everything put away. She hid the bottle of wine behind her back, backing up so she could put it in one of the cabinets down below that was still open. She leaned down and put it in, closing the door afterwards and then picked up all the glasses, putting them in the sink that was already full of more glasses and a few plates. She stared down at the sink before turning back to Mio. God, how many days is that of not doing the dishes...?
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:32 am

Mio's eyebrows furrowed at the full sink. Simply nodding in response to her sister's greeting she walked over to the sink and looked at all the glasses. Letting her eyes wander over them for a minute she made a confused face and turned said face to her sister. Keeping her voice calm and her face somewhat blank she took in her sister's disheveled appearance. "Why are there so many?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:40 am

Suki watched as Mio walked over to the sink to see what she had looked at before, and she bit her lip in nervousness, her eyes turning to a dark brown. This is what I was trying to avoid... She's going to get mad... Her calm voice never fools me. She tried her best to stay calm, though that was hard in the state she was in at the moment. She shrugged and turned around so she didn't have to look at her sister, trying to find something to keep herself occupied. "I guess I haven't done the dishes in a while." She walked around the island and put the stools in place, picked up trash that was on the island, cleared off things, organized other things, anything to keep herself from looking at Mio.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:47 am

Mio put a hand up to her forehead and slowly moved it down her face before turning back to the sink and turning on the water. Rolling her long sleeves up to her elbows she grabbed a wash cloth and put some soap on it before setting to work cleaning the cups. Her hands, little did she notice, increased their pressure on the cups the more she kept silent. Finally when the glass shattered in her hands she let out a loud curse and turned toward Suki again. "Why? Just tell me why!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:56 am

Suki watched out of the corner of her eye as Mio started on the dishes, staying silent. She bit her lip hard and walked around the kitchen quietly, putting things away and cleaning the counters. When the glass shattered in the sink because of Mio she squealed loudly, jumping back slightly, landing against the fridge. She started to shake as her sister yelled. She held onto her arms, trying to make herself stop. Her eyes teared up, one eye turning blue, the other orange. "I... I don't know. I'm s-sorry Onee-chan..." She bit her lip hard again, making sure no noise escaped her mouth as she saw her sister so upset. She walked backwards, putting her hand against the cabinets to find the one with the first aid kit, knowing Mio must have hurt herself with the glass. She leaned down and picked it up out of the cabinet, walking slowly over to her. "A-are you hurt...?
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:02 am

Taking a deep breath, her whole body shaking because of her mixed emotions, she closed her eyes and put her head down trying to ignore the pain in her hands. Tears clouded her vision when she opened her eyes to asses the damage she had done and she winced when she saw the shards of glass sticking out of her hands. "I'll be fine." Her voice was deliberately quiet. Trying to hide the pain she was in, both mentally and physically. Keeping her head down and blinking away the tears she reached her hands out to her sister in a silent offering. What a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:09 am

Suki's eyes stayed the way they were, color, tears, and all. She didn't like the response from her sister, she knew it was a lie, but she didn't bother to say anything. She watched as Mio put her hands out to her and her eyes widened. It was a good thing she had gotten better with blood. She reached into the first aid and took out ointment to put on Mio's hands. She spread it around, taking the small pieces of glass out of her hands, hoping it didn't hurt too much. She watched as more blood came though so she turned on the water and put her hands under it, wrapping them quickly after she took them away. She mumbled 'I'm sorry' over and over again as she did everything, not getting it out enough. She had screwed up so many times in the last few months, she knew her sister was on edge with her, but she still did everything wrong, making her watch after her like they were children again. Her sister had enough on her plate, she didn't need to take care of her 19 year old younger sister. Suki felt horrible for everything she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:19 am

Mio lifted her head and kept her face completely blank as she watched Suki bandage her hands. Her gaze, clear of any emotion, watched as her younger sister bandaged her hands. She knew that Suki was blaming herself for everything that had happened but she was honestly just to tired to fight or argue, or even move anymore. Things had gone from bad to worse in the span of only a few months and they were both suffering the repercussions of it. Taking her hands after they were bandaged she turned back to the sink and went back to cleaning, not caring if the bandages got wet, the hot water would take away the pain anyway. Letting out a breath her voice sounded utterly defeated when she spoke to her sister, not taking her gaze off of the glass she was washing. "Could you make sure that there are no more glasses in the living room?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:25 am

Suki went silent after Mio pulled away from her and went back to cleaning. She stared at her for a moment before she wiped away her tears and she nodded, walking into the living room to look for more glasses. Biting her lip as she came back in she put only one glass on the counter next to Mio. She turned around and stared at the bottom cabinet for a moment before she dragged herself to one of the stools at the island and sat on it. She started to speak quietly, but knew her sister would hear her. "I don't know why he left, Mio... We were so happy... Why can't I just hold something any more..." Her British accent was becoming thicker as she tried to make sure she didn't burst into tears. She had never been the type of person to drink until after Aozora had left. She would drink on special occasions with her sister, or every now and then with Ashton to get her mind off things and be silly with him, but no other times. She knew she had only neglected the dishes for four or five days, and all of it was from her. She barely even ate anymore, she had gotten even tinier than she was normally.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:37 am

Mio stopped cold upon hearing her sister's words and once again she shut off the water and set the glass she had been cleaning onto the counter before turning around and facing her sister. Moving forward Mio pulled up another stool and sat down next to her. "God dammit pup. I wanted to be angry, god knows I did, but I cant. Damn it all I cant!" She slammed her right hand down onto the island sending a shock of pain up her arm. "I'm worried about you! This...this...whatever this is-" she made a sweeping motion with her arm across the kitchen "has got to stop!" She brought her left hand up and pinched the bridge of her nose. I'll end up dying of a heart attack from all this." She looked at her sister and let her pain show through her eyes. "Your worrying me pup. And I don't know how to help you. This isn't like when we were kids when I could just hold you until everything was better. You need to help me. Dammit pup! You need to tell me what I can do to help you!" She slammed her hand down again and a couple tears fell from her eyes only to be swiped away when they hit her cheekbones.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:45 am

Suki gripped her legs and stared at the counter as Mio spoke to her. She flinched when she would hit the island, she was feeling the pain she would feel. She tried her best to stay calm and not cry as Mio spoke to her, getting everything out, but she couldn't. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she was talking, gently but harsly, to her. She gripped her legs more and small noises started to come from her mouth, she couldn't keep them any longer. She spoke quietly, with a thick accent, and much anxiety in her voice. "I wish I knew what you could do. I just want to find someone that won't get themselves killed or just leave over and over again, never telling me where they're going! I'm not going to be a teenager for much longer, just about a month left, and then what? I'm going to have to grow up at some point. I never wanted to grow up, just mature, but apparently I have to do both. I can't take this fucking shit anymore!" The last words throw her off guard, realizing they came from her mouth. Everything was so odd of her to do now, nothing was like herself anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:54 am

Mio's eyes widened as her sister broke apart before her eyes and not know what to do she did the only thing that she remembered from their childhood. Standing up quickly, knocking the stool over in the process, she put her arms around her sister, knees and all, and thrummed a low growl in the back of her throat. I'm useless now. Just as I was back then. She used her left hand to gently pat her sisters hair, leaning her head forward to on the crown of Suki's head. The low growl began to hurt her throat so she let it die off and sang an old song, in a language that had been used thousands of years ago by Suki's people. One that their mother had taught her when Suki was still a pup.

(The song is the ling above my siggy~)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:02 am

Suki flinched and cried out louder as Mio's stool fell over and she got up to hold onto her. She shifted herself to hide in her chest and curl up next to her sister, the only protection she really ever had. Her father was never good at that after they separated away from her mom and sister. She cried loudly, holding onto Mio's shirt, clinging for dear life. When she heard her sister start to sing she tried her best to stop the noises she was making so she could hear her. She quiet down finally, breathing heavily against Mio's body, still holding her tightly. She bit her lip, trying to calm herself down, taking the energy from her sister to put it into herself. Her eyes began to change to a violet color as the song came to end, and becoming kind of heavy that she had to close them, not to sleep, just to rest from the crying.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:11 am

Mio kept gently running her hand over Suki's hair as her song came to an end. She gently kissed the crown of Suki's head, regretting that she had been so angry with her earlier. Noticing that her eyes had closed she tightened her hold a little trying to give her what little strength she had left. "Shhh pup, I'm right here." Flexing her right hand to test for any pain and okaying it after only a little twinge of pain it joined her other hand, pulling Suki closer into her embrace. "I'm sorry pup, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken it out on you...or the dishes. Your having a hard time, and while I understand that, there are better ways to deal with pain. You know I'm always right here if you need me dearest. I'm always right here."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:17 am

Suki continued to breathe heavily against Mio, listening to her soft words, feeling her small squeezes, her kisses, her warmth, everything that made her feel protected. She didn't want to move away, she felt too peaceful, more than she had in weeks. "I love you, Onee-chan..." She spoke quietly, pulling at Mio's shirt as she shifted herself upwards to make sure she didn't fall down. She opened her eyes slowly, looking up at her, looking at her newly colored hair. She smiled at her and pulled herself up more, trying to get a better view and so she could touch it gently. "That looks like Mama's hair color..."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:26 am

Mio smiled gently at her and leaned down to give her a loving kiss on the forehead. Lifting her hand behind her head she pulled her hair over her shoulder so Suki could see it better. "I love you too pup. And yes, it is kind of like mother's hair color. But I only realized that after I had got it done." She continuously flexed her hands while running them through the length of Suki's hair, making sure they wouldn't stiffen up. She sighed as she finally realized that she would have scars. As if her hands hadn't been calloused enough from work already.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:31 am

Suki giggled softly and played with Mio's hair to calm her nerves all the way down. She made a approving noise from her throat as Mio played with her hair as well, it felt so good to her, making her calm all the way down even quicker. When she had finally gotten to a stage where she could do more than just sit and play with hair she sat up and then stood up, giving Mio a big hug, putting her head on her stomach since she was so tiny compared to her sister. Her eyes turned back to green and she stepped away from Mio, going into the fridge to get a water bottle out and then downing about half of it. "We should... Cook something maybe. Or go out for lunch. Or something." She stared at the bottom cabinet as she spoke, keeping herself from going to it.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:57 pm

Mio let out a little laugh when her sister hugged her, noticing yet again how small she was compared to herself. Watching as her sister walked over to the fridge and pulled out a water a proud smile crossed her face. She knew that it was going to take time but eventually, with her help, she hoped to get her sister back to drinking only on special occasions and sometime socially. "I think we should go out. We need to do some grocery shopping anyway, there's not much left to really cook with, let alone eat in this house."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:03 pm

Suki laughed quietly at her reply, knowing she was right about the food supply in the house. Not eating that much never gave her a reason to go shopping for more food. Her stomach agreed with her as it started to make a terrible noise. She looked up at Mio and bit her lip. "I think my stomach would like that right about now. I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday." She confessed quietly, her eyes turning yellow. She had a feeling by tonight she'd have to drink some kind of alcohol though, she'd gotten too used it. Speaking of which she finally realized the throbbing headache she had been having. "First I need medicine..." She gripped her water bottle and walked to the bathroom that was set between their bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

Mio nodded her head to her sister as she walked out of the room and gently began to unwrap the bandages around her hands. When she had them off she balled them up and tossed them into the garbage, whispering a little 'yes!' when she made it. She gently laid her hands palm up on the island and looked at the red gashes across her fingers and palms noticing how they still throbbed though they had stopped bleeding. It's been a while since I have had any wounds on my hands. She reached for the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head, laughing when she felt her hair go wild.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:19 pm

Suki made a little jump as she looked at herself in the mirror. A long night of drinking, falling asleep on the island, and then crying when she woke up didn't do very good to her appearance. She sighed and washed her face quickly after taking a few pills to calm her headache and nerves. At least that was something she had gotten addicted to. That would have been eve worse for her sister. She picked up her jacket off the bathroom floor and put it on. God, how long has that been there... Since the night I got back from the bar? Possibly... She fixed her hair up into a braid and walked back out into the kitchen, finding her shoes still under the stool she had fallen asleep at. She looked up at Mio, laughing at her hair. "Bad hair day, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:26 pm

Turning her gaze to the door she looked at her sister and smirked. "It would seem so." Bringing her arms up she smoothed back her hair and pulled it into a high bun. Grabbing her sweatshirt she tossed it onto the island and walked toward the door, coming to a stop next to her sister. "Since there's not gonna be anymore secrets between us I figured I'd show you these." Holding out her arms she showed her sister the jagged scars, that she had gotten from lifting things at her part time job, on her forearms and upper arms and some on her chest. Thinking that it would be best to show her all of them she lifted the hem of her tank top and showed the few on her stomach. "I got them from work." Winking at her sister she smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Not something else. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:33 pm

Suki continued to fix her shoes as she tried to get them on correctly before she realized Mio had walked over to her. She looked up after clipping the last part of her shoe on to see her sister was showing her scars from her job. She frowned slightly and looked up at her worried, she hasn't even known what job Mio was working at now. "What do you at the job that could possibly do that?" As she watched her pull up her tank top she noticed she no longer had bandages on, she glared slightly. "And where did your bandages go? Shouldn't you keep them on for a few more hours?" Suki bit her lip and played with the scar on her left arm as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

Mio made a face and stuck her tongue out at her sister. "I have this job cauz I'm bored of just sitting around and doing nothing. And the guys I work with are super nice, though I think I surprise them all with how strong I am." Grabbing her sweatshirt off the island she slipped it on over her head and pulled up her jeans that had started to ride a little low on her hips. "Meh, wearing bandages doesn't let the wounds breathe so they heal slower. Your only supposed to wear them until the wounds stop bleeding then you should take them off." She shrugged and turned her gaze up to the ceiling with somewhat of a blank look on her face. "I remember Mother saying that when we were young and I fell out of our tree and scraped up my arms and legs on the branches." The memory brought a small smile to her face. Remembering how worried Suki had been about her, even though she was only about six feet off the ground and had only hit two or three branches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next