Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOpen Feilds - Page 2 I_voting_barOpen Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Open Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOpen Feilds - Page 2 I_voting_barOpen Feilds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Open Feilds

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Open Feilds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:55 pm

Suki laughed nervously like, pushing her eyes to turn back to green. "Haha, no, no! Its not you. I did that myself, just the first thing that came to mind I guess. Its not your fault, please don't apologize." She shouldn't have even mention Aozora in the state she is and she knew that. She took the risk anyway, hoping she had gotten over that enough. But apparently not. Her own fault, she needed to get away form talking about those things.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:01 pm

Kyuzo tilted his head making his face shift a little bit to light concern but he shook off mentally and he smirked. "If you say so. Hm, when you think about it I had my share of relationships going well bad? So, you are not the only one." Kyuzo attempted to say this to Sukiyomi so that she didn't feel like the only one out there with personal problems. When he thought about it, Kyuzo had trouble with his family and then relationships do he didn't really have a clean slate. Kyuzo smiled though in hopes of feeling better and that was not the only reason why he was smiling he was smiling to try and take Sukiyomi's worries away for the time being. He was trying to say you and I are friends and we will support eachother in times like this. Though that did make him make a humorous as he looked upward for he probably sounded and looked a little strange.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:26 pm

Suki smiled gently as she had her hand on her braid, hearing Kyuzo. She looked up slightly and pulled her hand away from her braid to put it in her lap. "I'm sorry that you have. Its not the best feeling in the world. Especially when you finally think its going to last." She laughed again in her nervous state, something she just tended to do a lot. She smiled gently over at him and sighed quietly. "We need something else to talk about, I vote."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 11:13 am

Kyuzo nodded toward Sukiyomi pretty much saying he was okay with that idea, it probably wasn't smart to talk about personal matters long anyway. "Alright, whatever you want to talk about I am up for it." Kyuzo chuckled silently to himself and he looked to her very much interested to what she would talk to him about. He would be okay with anything for as long as it kept negative thoughts away it would probably be better for the both of them. Kyuzo knew how she felt some what and that brought back some thoughts of when he was a heavy drinker and now he seemed to improve on that some what.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:12 pm

Suki smiled as he agreed, but she shrugged. "Hm... I don't know what we could talk about." She looked around at all the flowers in the dim light, their strong colors still shinning bright, as if to hold onto the sun. She picked a flower and smelled it, trwiling it in her hands. She looked up at the sky, seeing the few stars that had already come out. "What do you think about the War going on?" She raised an eyebrow and looked over at him, she was always interested on what people thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:30 pm

Kyuzo looked down with a faint serious expression over his features. "What do I think about it? Hm, I guess I do not like it. I always have a feeling that something bad is going to happen everytime someone mentions it. I guess that is normal, my thoughts about it are quite negative for wars never solve anything but that is just me." Kyuzo glanced up to Sukiyomi with his expression different from the last for it seemed softer toned. His feelings on the war were quite serious only cause it brings about saddness and then pain, and Kyuzo wondered how anyone would like something like being in a war.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 10:52 pm

Suki nodded in agreement to his comment on the war, making a little 'mm' noise as she bit her lip and kept twirling the flower she had in her hand. She utterly despised the war, she knew from experience that wars never solved anything. She was glad her sister was no longer in the organization, as far as she knew at least, so she would never be hurt again. She tilted her head slightly as she stared at her flower. "I keep having this dream that its snowing, I'm in the Akemi woods, and I'm running... I'm running from a werewolf tracker. And I can't transform into a wolf, either because of the cold or something the machine shot me with. I'm wearing my favorite white dress, and its ripped... I have no idea where anyone I know is, no idea how to contact them, not even the wolves because I'm too far to link thoughts... It frightens me." She blinked and looked up at Kyuzo, hoping she didn't scare him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 12:10 pm

Kyuzo seemed rather interested in what Sukiyomi had come to say, dreams had ways of showing people stuff that they fear and often they show the people things that could happen in a day or so. The imagination of things in many peoples minds were outstanding and often times very scary. Kyuzo's expression was a little on the concerned side as he smiled to Sukiyomi as if making sure to tell her everything will be alright or so he hoped so. "Dreams are powerful aren't they? Lets just hope however that it was only a dream and not a foreshadowing." Kyuzo looked upward faintly for he had dreams a lot concerning things about his family as well as his life and when he thought about it they were just so weird sometimes for they looked and appeared real.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 1:05 am

Suki relaxed just a bit when she saw Kyuzo smile at her, trying to reassure her. She nodded. She had been biting her lip intensely as she sat there, thinking, she hadn't realized it had started to bleed until she opened her mouth to speak. "Oh how I hope it doesn't mean anything... My dreams are always all over the place that I can never tell which ones are telling me things for later on or just going off my fears and happiness." Her eyes turned orange as she looked down slightly, touching her lip and then taking her hand away to see the blood. She made a face and tried to make the bleeding stop.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 11:30 am

Kyuzo understood about what Sukiyomi was saying, dreams had ways of expressing things and it often times showed on the persons face or rather in their actions. Gray eyes narrow slightly making Kyuzo seem tired but he wasn't, the adult was having to think of other things that would cause such dreams. Kyuzo guessed it was cause of the fear that she held or probably the stress she was showing thanks to the war. That could be a logical answer, Kyuzo's eyes opened fully making him seem like he awoke from his chance and he nodded silently. "I understand, Sukiyomi-chan. Do not fret over it if it is going to make you fear everything. It is better to be happy and live out your life then having to always hide in fear."

(I understand Sukiyomi-chan! I to had just now answered. Just got done christmas shopping!)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 2:50 pm

Suki held her hand to her lips until they stopped bleeding, licking her lips clean to make sure. She shook her head slightly and pushed her bangs out of her face, going to play with her braid. She watched Kyuzo for a moment before he spoke. She listened quietly, nodding at what he had to say. She laughed slightly and shrugged. "I've always lived off my fears, I guess. Ever since I was little. Things have never been in my odds I guess, never been able to be happy for more than a week or so before fear takes over or something bad happens in general." She scowled and tilted her head, leaning it on her hand.

(Its alright! I understand! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

Kyuzo chuckled closing his gray eyes and he couldn't help but let a smile grace his features, the adult felt sort of lifted by Sukiyomi's laughter only cause the more laughter people give him the better off he will be in his life time. Even though he is 185 years old and yet doesn't look it kind of. Kyuzo placed his hands together lacing them together as he opened his gray hues and he tilted his head faintly as he asked curiously. "Sukiyomi-chan you are in need of something special from me to you. After all it is getting closer to the holidays." Kyuzo reached into his pocket using his left hand and handed her a small box with a green colored beaded bracelet that says 'Dreamer'. Kyuzo waited paitently for her reaction since the adult is planning to give them a way for it was a family thing that his large family did during this time but since he wasn't in it he couldn't help but share joy with others.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 9:51 pm

Suki took the box gently and blushed slightly. "Well you don't need to do that. I have nothing for anyone this year, it kind of upsets me actually." She took the bracelet out and smiled at the word on it. She placed it on her wrist, making sure it wouldn't come off and then looked up at Kyuzo to smile. "Thank you, I like it very much." She pulled her knees up to herself and leaned on them, resting her head on her arms as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 6:58 pm

Kyuzo smiled himself as he nodded and closed his eyes. "Don't mention it. You remind me of a person who dreams and I guess it fits with you very well. Oh, do not mind me and my bracelets. I give them away to people cause well I can't give them to my family." The adult had to think of ways to make everyone around here happy and he liked the idea of giving people gifts for it makes their day better than how it was before. Kyuzo fixed his leather like wrist band to where it fixed him and of course it was hard to tell if he is wearing anything underneath do to his kimono he was wearing. He may come to have to change out of that and the shoes later on.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 5:22 am

Suki shrugged slightly and played with the bracelet as she stared at the ground. It had gotten dark so it was hard to see the flowers' details, but her werewolf senses helped that out. "I wouldn't say I'm a dreamer. I'm not strong enough most of the time." She sighed slightly and then looked up at Kyuzo. "Thats nice that you give them out though." She shrugged a little and leaned sideways and played with her braids.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 8:41 pm

Kyuzo narrowed his eyes tilting his head to the side a little bit. "I try to give everyone a bracelet but it takes a little to extra time to do. Oh, well it still fits you after all dreams are sometimes special in their own way?" Kyuzo was of course referring to his dreams of when his sister and him were together and that was all that they were, dreams. Though, they were dreams they still hold so much meaning and in a way that made the adult grateful for everything he has up until now. Kyuzo couldn't help but shake his look off and he looked to Sukiyomi contently and though it was dark out it still held its own natural beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:49 pm

Suki nodded slightly to him and sighed. "That is true." She laid back in the grass, yawning slightly and staring up at the stars. It had gotten latter than she noticed. She needed to get home to fix things up for Mio. She turned her head to him. "Its gotten late, don't you have someone to go home to?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:00 am

Kyuzo frowned to that question but it went away quite quickly as he smirked and stood up or tried to, it looked as if he forgotten how to stand for a moment. Silly him, always making himself look like a fool sometimes. "iie, [No,] though I believe it has gotten late and I may need to do some last minute looking around and such until the day is over. What about you, Sukiyomi-chan?" Kyuzo finally got up and he looked to Sukiyomi curiously and he couldn't help but rub both of his arms in hopes of getting rid of his body feeling weak it probably was cause to his embarrassement.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:04 am

Suki watched as Kyuzo got up and she shrugged gently, looking up at the stars. "I have my sister Mio, but I bet she's hanging out with her boyfriend." She laughed quietly and sighed. "Doesn't matter though, I love being outdoors anyway." She looked back at him, seeing him rubbing his arms which got her curious.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:14 pm

Kyuzo sort of chuckled and he couldn't help but think that he and his sister would come to talk about dating and such alot, that was of course if she was still here. "Well, I am usually in my bar working for a while or else wondering about and thinking about plans and such. You know the usual?" Saying this, he wasn't to sure if Sukiyomi would agree with him and so whatever she want to say to it was fine. Kyuzo stopped rubbing his arms and he looked to his arms as if feeling something weird there and he had come to realize that it was his small box of chopsticks and he sort of laughed for he thought something had crawled up into his kimono sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:59 pm

Blix walked out onto the vast fields, enjoying the openness of the land. He imagined running about as a wolf, being able to bound about through the grass. He looked around, seeing no one else, and decided to do just that. His body morphed somewhat quickly, into that of a wolf. He made sure to take off his clothes so that they wouldn't get torn up or ruined. He began to run around the field, enjoying being a piece of nature. He hadn't been able to roam around freely in this way in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 11:26 pm

A perfect day for a walk, if Lilly wasn't sweating off five pounds underneith the heavy coat, scarf and cap she wore. But it was better safe then sorry, with a baby on the way she could never be too careful. Getting sick now might mean certain death for the baby, and that would crush Lilly and Akira. But she was sure she'd be fine now, she'd rather be sweating now, then living with the regret of having lost her first baby. The winds blew a gentle song to the grass, tangling her white hair into its melody as well. The air smelt of fall, the peaceful season of bright colors and just warm enough to keep winter away for now. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 11:47 pm

Blix loved the feel of the grass brushing against his flank as he trotted around. He sniffed the air, and smelled that someone else was here. He turned his head in that direction, and saw a woman bearing a child. He bounded towards her, his green eyes shining bright with excitement. I wonder who this could be...It's not a smell that I recognize. Blix stopped about 15 feet in front of her, and sat down so as not to startle her. He looked up at her, and began to memorize the scent of this woman.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 11:53 pm

Lilly suddenly stopped, seeing a wolf sitting before her about fifteen feet away. It looked at her, not meaning any harm for the moment. Lilly dare not risk shifting herself, that might be bad for the baby. She simply stared and took in the wolfs own scent, male, still young like she was. Softly she rubbed her belly, feeling her child move around.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 11:58 pm

Blix slowly moved forward, realizing that she was a wolf as he was. He had arrived after a moment next to her, and sat on her left side, looking up to her. Blix realized that he could say nothing, so he quickly found his clothes and carried them into the distance where he changed back. He came walking back wearing a long sleeved white shirt, with grey pants and a black fedora. "'Ello, madam!" Blix said taking the accent of a poor british man.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:03 am

As the young man walked beside her, then quickly left to make himself decent, Lilly rubbed her gloved hands together. Once he returned, speaking in a bad british accent, Lilly nodded hello as she smiled softly.
"Hello there, lovely day isn't it?"
She asked, trying to strike up a simple conversation. It was lovely, thoguh a little cold it really cleared Lillys head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Feilds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: