Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Open Feilds I_vote_lcap100%Open Feilds I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Open Feilds I_vote_lcap0%Open Feilds I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Open Feilds I_vote_lcap0%Open Feilds I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Open Feilds I_vote_lcapOpen Feilds I_voting_barOpen Feilds I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Open Feilds

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Open Feilds 20070925154817_summer_sun-800
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:53 am

Kyuzo walked up into the fields with his traditional black and white kimono outfit on, his gray eyes were fixed upward to the sky for every single time he sees a grand sight he can not help but keep staring at it. Since he was taking in the sight, Kyuzo stopped silently with his japanese traditional sandle shoes making no sound as he stops. Kyuzo's hair faintly moved to the breeze and he didn't seem to mind for sometimes the air would sooth him in many ways. To him, it was a weird feeling but it did help with his meditation. Kyuzo also didn't come to see sights such as this when he worked in the bar so he made sometime to kill to actually sight see.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:00 am

Suki sat very quietly among the flowers that were still alive this time of year. She was leaned back just enough that you could barely see her head above the grass and flowers. She had her hands behind her back to lean on them as she had her legs spread out with her white dress to her knees since her legs were up slightly. She stared up at the sky as it changed colors oh so slowly as the sun started to set on the beautiful day. She had kicked off her small white flats off of her feet and they were sitting next to her. Her hair was in one braid down he back, simple enough for the day. She had felt someone come into the fields, so she leaned backwards on her hands a little more so she wasn't as noticeable as before.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:12 am

Kyuzo was so interested in the sight above that he hadn't come to move his eyes any from the sight but seeing the flowers beneath the sky seemed to catch his attention. Seeing the flowers did make him smile and as he took a step forward his expression changed. Kyuzo's traditional shoes snagged on something hidden from the flowers causing him to fall over and as he hit the floor he shifted himself so he wasn't on his stomach. "I am such a baka!" Kyuzo hissed this to himself, so much for being proper and that made him chuckle sorely for it brought back memories when he was shy and did things like this all the time. Kyuzo stood up patting the dirt off of his kimono, though he did trip in the field that had went to show that even happy sights such as these could bring a man tumbling down. Silently, he fixed his sandles with his hair fanned over half of his face as if trying to hide his embarrassement.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

Suki scanned the fields for the presence that she felt, she never liked not knowing where the person was. She caught the sight of the person just as they fell to the ground. She barely heard them mumble something to themselves and roll over before standing back up. She giggled quietly, hoping they didn't hear her. Maybe she was far away enough that they just wouldn't notice her. She watched the new comer as they fixed their shoes. As she watched, their long hair caught her off guard, until she realized it was a guy. She tilted her head slightly, seeing as she continued to look that he had a kimono on, just as she often did, but not today, being it that it was warmer than usual so she thought a dress was in order. Well, I haven't seen anyone around here that dresses like myself in ages now... Thats different. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:29 am

Kyuzo rubbed his foot in hopes of easing some pain from when he had fallen after sometime of doing that did he stop and sigh before fixing his hair so it wasn't in his face anymore. Kyuzo didn't know why he had covered his face just then for it wasn't like someone was watching his large frame falling and then tumbling down do to his sandles getting snagged. Gray eyes closed as he rubbed his eyebrows with his left hand as if trying to get rid of his embarrassment as well as memories from when he had fallen over all the time. Kyuzo then stopped rubbing his eyebrows and then he looked upward seeing the sky and he smirked again did he enjoy the sight.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:35 am

Suki giggled yet again as she continued to watch the man. He seemed to be in his own state of mind, which was find with her. She wasn't very good at talking to people, but she loved to people watch. Her eyes changed to a shade between brown and orange, showing she was curious to this new person. Even though she wasn't always good with people, she still loved to meet new people. She was such a confusing girl at times. One moment she could be so outgoing and the next she could be the shyest girl alive, as she was being right at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:44 am

Kyuzo looked down after looking at the sky again and this time he took caution in walking in the field, the last thing he needed was to fall over again and break something rather important. Kyuzo's eyes now were fixed on the ground for it looked like he was walking in lava at the moment but it wasn't lava just flowers. It was obvious that he didn't want to fall over again, Kyuzo was very serious about it since if he fell over again then he may just take a seat and sit and remain sitting until he finds a walking stick. Kyuzo finally stopped and sighed a traditonal way as he finally sat down and after taking his seat he began rubbing his leg as if making sure everything was all there and that they were connected properly. He was probably a little paranoid for he certainly didn't want to walk around with a limp or even worse a broken leg. Things like that happen, Kyuzo also knew that it was probably highly likely that it could happen to him for he was slightly old. Kyuzo frowned with his eyes closed for he just called himself 'old' which brought a bit of annoyance on his face. Silly as he looked, Kyuzo still did not like to be called old.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 1:50 am

Suki sighed gently as she had kept watching him. She felt a little odd doing so, so she brought herself up above the flowers and looked over to where he was sitting. He had gotten much closer to her, making her more nervous, making her shade of eyes go more orange. She bit her lip and pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear, touching her new cartilage piercing. It stung slightly but she shook it off, looking back to the guy, focusing on him. She leaned back a little more, not wanting to seem to obvious that she was staring at him in case she noticed her. She didn't mind at this point, she was too curious.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:00 am

Kyuzo seemed to be rubbing his leg and the moment that he stopped rubbing his leg did he catch movement making him freeze lightly with his mouth lightly open for his annoyance had come to pass. The small embarrassement came back into his gray hues for someone was here with him right now and they probably saw him fall over like some kind of new born horse. Kyuzo closed his eyes as he placed his right hand over his mouth making it seem like he was overly shy. Though, that wasn't the case for if anything he probably looked like a fool and would probably be made fun of now. Taking it like a man, Kyuzo took a silent breath and he asked sort of curiously. "I am not sure how much of that you have come to see. Did I look like a complete idiot?" Kyuzo wanted to clear somethings up, and after doing so he may come to ask the person other things. Since they were hidden in the flowers it was hard to tell who they were for the time being for all that he had saw was them shifting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:03 am

Suki's eyes widened slightly when she noticed he had seen her and started to speak to her as well. She giggled quietly and nodded to him, sitting up a little more. She didn't know what else to say that, so she just smiled and stayed silent as she did so often when she was nervous and shy. Someone like this shouldn't have made her stay shy though, but for some reason she was shyer than ever, something odd for her. She bit her lip and tilted her head to the right as she looked him over, trying to figure out things about him, though a simpler way would be just to ask. Such a stubborn girl she was.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:11 am

Kyuzo's facial expression went priceless as he sighed and rubbed his forehead with the back of his left hand. "Great, now how am I going to continue my day without some snickering my way?" Kyuzo closed his eyes and he chuckled, why was he worrying for laughter was a good thing. Kyuzo's worries went away pretty fast as he smirked shaking his head. "Okay, now that I got rid of my paranoia why don't we change the subject for a moment. My name is Kyuzo Mamoru and you are?" Kyuzo asked this politely as he looked over to her for now he could see her a little bit better and that was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:19 am

Suki giggled once again at his response, making her sit up just enough now to be seen the best from the distance they were apart. She made sure she raised her voice loud enough for him to hear, since she knew she was so quiet at times. "Sukiyomi Rinka. Nice to meet you, Kyuzo." Not talking in a while mad her speak with her thick British accent. Though maybe it could be all the wine she had been drinking lately. She couldn't tell, and she honestly didn't care anymore. It showed why she was so proper all the time, which made one less thing she had to explain about herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:25 am

Kyuzo nodded and he smiled instead of smirking. "Nice to meet you." After sometime of smiling did he look to Sukiyomi and he wondered how long had she been here for he just now came up and didn't notice her at all then again the flower field was sort of evil to begin with for if hid her appearance from him and not only that it also caused him to fall making him look like a world known klutz. Kyuzo always thought about wearing black slick shoes but sometimes wearing shoes like that were painful to him.

(Sayanora, I have to go now. XD Reply back tomorrow, Sukiyomi-chan!)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 2:30 am

Suki kept her eyes on him, not wanting to look away. There was something that just made her not want to look away. She slowly smiled at him, finally thinking she should ask something, the one thing she had been wondering about all this time. "What makes you dress the way you do? I haven't seen many people dress that way other than myself in a very long time." She wanted an answer badly, she loved knowing the reasons behind the way people dressed a certain way they did, even if they couldn't explain it themselves, other things about them would.

(Nighty, Night! :D I'll be on most likely tomorrow~!)

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Sat 10 Dec 2011, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:48 pm

Kyuzo seemed to of made a lost face but he chuckled silently to himself and it was evident that he was amused by this question. "I dress like this cause well it is something that I am so use to growing up. Not only that but I want to maintain my culture of tradition being that of living here as well as other places such as the united kingdom. Then again the place where I was brought up in seemed to take the side of Japan all to well seriously? " Kyuzo crossed his arms over his chest before just letting them sit comfortably in his lap and as he does this he looked to Sukiyomi very much interested to what else she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 3:55 pm

Suki listened intently to his reply, smiling gently. "Sounds like my reasoning. I wear Japanese clothing often since I've lived here for about three years now, though I've always been very interested in Japan while I lived in England for most of my life." She tried to bring back her accent, like she always did, but it seemed more intense today, more than usual. Well thats odd... I swear its the alcohol doing this to me. Though I haven't drank for the past 24 hours... She shrugged gently and brushed down her dress.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:00 pm

Kyuzo nodded and he rubbed a stray lock from his face as he commented. "Hai, wearing Japanese clothes seem to fit you and I huh? Though, I would not suggest that you wear the sandles that go along with the kimono. As I am sure you are aware wearing shoes like this are dangerous." Closing his gray colored hues he smirked a bit for a short while for it was dangerous to him and he wasn't sure about how it would be dangerous to her. Stuff happens, and Kyuzo knew that all to well for he probably fell more times more than when he spoke or did other chores in his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:15 pm

Suki gently laughed at his comment on the Japanese shoes, but she had to agree. "I almost never wear them unless its for a special occasion. I can barely even walk in high heels for that matter. I may be proper, but I can't do all of the 'proper' things." She smiled and watched as he closed his eyes. He seems to have a lot on his mind. She stood up for a moment so she could sit down closer to him, but not too close, she was still a little nervous to do that. Her eyes were back to their normal color by now, a light green that showed off well with the red highlights in her long brow hair, especially as the sun was setting.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:21 pm

Kyuzo nodded as he smirked finally opening his eyes and as he looked to Sukiyomi he had come to notice that she was closer to him which he didn't mind all that much. "You and I both can't stand shoes such as these. Though, I rather not put on high heels. The one pair of shoes that get me everytime is those slick black shoes." He was of course bringing up his faint hate for those expensive black shoes that man need to wear on special occasions. Kyuzo liked special events and such but there was a limit to how much he could take and those black slick shoes really did push over that limit as funny as it sounds. Kyuzo reached into his sleeve and pulling out a hair tie that needs to be tied manually by hand he placed his hair up in a faintly high pony tail and as his hands worked his mouth held the tie. Finally, taking the tie from his mouth he was able to put his hair up and he smirked for it was kind of his way of saying 'Sorry'. Kyuzo made that face for he probably looked funny or something and he didn't want to offend Sukiyomi in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:29 pm

Suki laughed again at his reply. He seemed to have a good since of humor, she always liked that about people since she didn't have much of one herself. "I can see why you wouldn't like them. They would drive my friend Ashton insane. He almost never wanted to be in any formal attire though, so maybe that was just him being his laid back self." She giggled before she watched Kyuzo put up his hair in a pony tail. Something else she had always liked was long hair. The traditional short hair on guys was always so annoying, they couldn't do a single thing with it, so what was the point?
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:36 pm

Kyuzo chuckled silently as he nodded in agreement, those slick shoes really did have a way of killing something important. The feeling of the foot would surely leave and then who knows what could happen after that. Kyuzo tilted his head and he shook his right finger at Sukiyomi almost looking like some kind of jury in a trial. "I have to agree with that. I bet all man would also agree then again there are some that like it and I have to ask myself. How could they honestly like something so...constricting?" It was obvious he was trying to find the right word in the end but when he found it he stopped his finger from shaking and placed his right hand up to his mouth in a clenched fist and let out a small low laugh with his eyes closed. Kyuzo was liking this conversation very much.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 9:25 pm

Suki smiled at him as he started to laugh after speaking. She tilted her head to the other side now, her wolf was showing a lot today. It was kind of odd to her since she was very good at not showing that she was a wolf. The only thing that ever really gave it away was her scent, which not everyone could smell. She surely could though, and since her sister was an Eternal, she knew Kyuzo was one as well. The scent was very familiar to her. She pulled her braid from behind her back to over her shoulder so she could mess with it as she spoke. "I know some guys that like it, its odd. My ex wore them a lot actually, haha. He was a doctor though, so maybe he was just so used to it from wearing them all the time." She shrugged slightly. Talking abotu Aozora made her want to drink again. That wasn't much of a good sign...
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:21 pm

Kyuzo stopped his laughter and he frowned lightly to Sukiyomi and he placed his right hand up in hopes of making her feel better for personal information such as relations seem to hurt Kyuzo a little bit than normal. "Gomenosai Sukiyomi-chan, I hope I did not make you speak of such a sensitive subject. Did I?" His expression remained a bit on the down side for his earlier laughter came to a close all to soon. Kyuzo wanted to say sorry only cause he thought that he made her speak of something that Sukiyomi wasn't use to saying or it came to hurt her in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:55 pm

Suki laughed nervously like, pushing her eyes to turn back to green. "Haha, no, no! Its not you. I did that myself, just the first thing that came to mind I guess. Its not your fault, please don't apologize." She shouldn't have even mention Aozora in the state she is and she knew that. She took the risk anyway, hoping she had gotten over that enough. But apparently not. Her own fault, she needed to get away form talking about those things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Feilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Feilds   Open Feilds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Feilds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: