Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMori's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barMori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMori's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barMori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Mori's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Mori's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 11:22 pm

Kyuzo laid there staring at Mori and for the longest time his eye didn't blink once as he listened to what Mori had said. Shifting his eyes in a narrowing manner, Kyuzo couldn't help but sigh before letting his eye lower some what in a pained expression. The 185 year didn't really know what to say or do since well Mori was a secretive kind of character and so was he sort of. Kyuzo's only response was that he lifted his hand up and onto Mori's left cheek and after doing that did he say again. "Hai, if you say so. Mori-san I want you to know that I love you more than you may think. If I have to I will drive out the answer out of you." Kyuzo smiled almost darkly but his eye closed making him look rather well harmless. The adult was mainly teasing for never would he think of hurting Mori for actually Mori would be the last that he would hurt physically cause he had been through enough already.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 11:52 pm

Mori tensed as he noticed the sudden change in emotion in his friend's and he blinked curiously before he felt the fur on his ears and tail raise. The long slick tail sliding across the bed sheets and he tensed for a moment again but relaxed as he realized that only Kyuzo was petting his cheek and he smiled softly, yet somehow he was a little shy and he blinked again once more to another confession and he blushed uncounsciously and he shivered lightly under his touch. The neko seemed to regain a bit of his focus as he heard the rest of what Kyuzo said and he stared as if he doubted that it was Kyuzo was talking. The teen stared then he moved over Kyuzo, knees by his side, and his hands placing themselves by the other's head and he smiled innocently though it seemed rather dark in itself almost as if he was dishing out what the other was serving.
"Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 11:57 pm

Kyuzo opened his eye and he nodded calmly enough closing his eyes again as he teased lightly. "Hai, especially seeing I can just say those words of love make you go as red as a apple. Do you wish for me to say it again, Mori-san?" The adult noticed the reactions that were coming from Mori and if that was all that it took to make Mori do that then well it was simply cute, plain adorable really. Kyuzo noticed that Mori was moving in and he smiled placing his hand down and was now laying on his side with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 12:19 am

Mori blinked and he twitched his ears before flicking his ears back into his hair crossly and pouting just a bit before biting his lip and wiping it away. He shook his head making his black hir sway and he huffed down at his friend before laying down on Kyuzo, wrapping his arms around his neck loosely and he tsked at his friend.
"Keh. It just took me by surprise."
He said in a stubborn manner looking to the side with his hairs flat on his head and the tip of his tail twitching irritatingly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 12:24 am

Kyuzo felt the hug and softly did he place his arms over Mori's body in a protective manner almost being possessive over Mori's body. Closing his eye did the adult smile some not really showing anything else but a smile. Kyuzo wanted to at least bring a real smile on Mori's face, that was the least he could do for him. "Watashi wa anata o aishite... [I love you...]" Kyuzo couldn't help it, everytime he said those words did it almost bring light back into his own heart.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 12:44 am

Mori's ears twitched lightly as he felt the other's arm wrap around him securely but he managed to keep the slick black objects in place of his frustrated zone and he blinked as he heard Kyuzo say that he loved him in japanese and he shivered, his face warming up but he managed to keep himself from blushing this time around and he looked down at his friend's chest and lightly clung on the kimono he wore and he gave a silent huff.
"There you go again. Baka.L You're trying to make me blush on purpose. That was my job."
Mori recalled with a small smile as he shook his head at Kyuzo, remembering the times when he was trying to get the other to be embarrassed instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 12:48 am

Kyuzo seemed to be thinking but he also heard what Mori had said and he couldn't help but chuckle silently though it was silent and unnoticed was it still there since he was still smiling after doing it. "Hai, I know. But you seemed to have quit doing that and so I figured I'll use this as my job to tease you for a change. I suppose however that it didn't work. I'm no good in flattering others." Kyuzo sounded almost sad but that was how he made it sound. The adult never had tried to flirt with others cause he rarely even did flirt or anything like that to begin with, he was just attempting to do it with Mori since well he looked like he needed it really badly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 1:04 am

Mori blinked absently to the othe's comment and he stared down, his ears dropping momentarily as he thought about before. Well, it wasn't like he realjly hd the time or the energy seeing as how he hd just reunited with Kyuzo and despite his own health, immediately started tending to the other because he hd been worried for so long. He sighed and tilted his head at Kyuzo before smiling just a bit and he leaned forward, whispering to his friend as if he was afraid someone would ehar or like he was sharing a secret.
"Do you miss my teasing, Kyuzo~kun?"
Mori tilted his head further and parted his lips to lick along Kyuzo's jawbone playfully as his tail suddenly started to flick back and forth in that amused manner, aljmost like it had a mind of its own.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 1:11 am

Kyuzo heard the secret whisper or it appeared that way to him and so he couldn't help but close his eye and bit the inside of his jaw lightly trying to hide the coloring that wanted to come out and make itself known. "Hai, I missed everything that you use to do to me." Kyuzo had whispered this lightly but his silent voice sort of hitched when he felt the lick on his jaw and he couldn't help but close his eye and smirk before wanting another kiss from Mori. The adult leaned into Mori and placed his mouth over the neko's in a passionate hold, Kyuzo couldn't help it for if this was the only way to repair himself and Mori would he actually try to do such a thing as a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 1:28 am

Mori perked his ears as he felt something warm coming from Nora's face because his cat instincts taught him to be sensitive like that ane he smirked but only for a little as he lightly chuckle to what Kyuzo had come to say and he to try hrad not to grin teasingly at his old friend. The neko gasped in surprise as he felt Kyuzo pull him into another kiss. How unfair. Kyuzo was trying to take over. Mori wouldn;bt let him as he stubbornly thrusted his tongue into the other's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 1:33 am

Kyuzo felt the response he had gotten from Mori and actually he was wanting that, that was why he had done that. The adult only pressed his tongue against Mori's once before letting it go still for a bit showing how submissive he was being at that moment. Kyuzo wanted Mori to wake up from his little trance and he wanted him to tease him and such much like how he had use to do. That was what Kyuzo was waiting for and he was glad that he had gotten that response from Mori for he actually felt satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:32 am

Mori blinked as he felt Kyuzo only push against his tongue before going limp and he was still for a moment before he started prodding around the other's mouth, curiously inspecting each corner before he blinked again and he pulled away and moved into Kyuzo's neck. Swallowing then licking his lips, he inspected the other's neck curiously before giving it a lick like how he had done with the man's jaw earlier and he gave it a surprise nip, his ears twitching slightly and his tail swing absently from his own legs to the bedsheets then back to his legs.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:40 pm

Kyuzo felt Mori inspecting his own mouth and he couldn't help but continued onward with the kiss and was allowing Mori to kiss him this way. The adult made a small muffled noise in slight surprise to the feeling in his mouth but he tried his best to ignore it. Kyuzo felt Mori then go to his neck which made him gasp some especially feeling all that is going on into his neck he couldn't help but shiver and hold onto Mori softly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:24 pm

Mori blinked at Kyuzo's reaction to be taken over in the kiss and he smirked quickly when he pulled away. It was just a kiss but apparently, maybe how Kyuzo was reacting earlier to Mori's simple touches, he was more sensitive. Of course, before, his friend was hurt because of them. So what did that make them now? He stared curiously into Kyuzo's neck, hesitating for a moment before sighing and leaning in once again to nip at his collarbone, licking it soon after then pressed his lips against it, sucking at the pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:28 pm

Kyuzo's reaction was a simple intake of air and his body shivering lightly, the adult close his eyes to the sensations on his skin and he can't help but try to bring Mori a bit closer to him. Kyuzo opened his eyes lightly though when he felt a faint dizziness in the back of his head and he wondered what was happening to him now. When Mori sucked on his skin did it cause him to softly jerk as his eyes closed as the mask made a weird feeling in the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 11:20 pm

Mori clung to Kyuzo and continued to suck on his skin;. pulling away only to lick and bite at the red mark that was growing there and didn't even seem to notice that Kyuzo was bringing him closer, clinging to him as he continued his actions and giving out small reactions like shivering, gasping and jerking which caused Mori to smirk just a little bit. He pulled away and glanced to hsi friend, his black ears perking high upon his head as he raised a delicate eyebrow.

"Tease like that, Kyuzo-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 11:26 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori sort of weak but he managed to shake it off and nod almost happy, the adult was on the urge of smiling which was good. "Hai, would you be bothered if I asked you to do this to me everyday?" Kyuzo only lightly teased Mori for he knew that he wouldn't be able to, then again who knows. The 185 year old adult seemed relaxed and better but he wondered how long that would last. Kyuzo noticed that slight dizziness again and he rubbed his face sort of commenting while smirking. "However I think you wore me out?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 2:33 pm

Mori watched with erect ears as he notice theman smile and he couldn't help but smile and laugh at the request, not answering because in a way he could. But also hearing the teasing tone in his voice made him think twice about his answer therefore he just played along and grinned to the adult. The neko twitched his tail to the side, back on the bedsheets and he tilted his head as he watched Kyuzo rub the side of his face and wondered if he was okay or not. Hearing the man's comment made Mori regard the man blankly before biting his lip to keep from laughing and even had to look away from his friend.
"Ah. That is sad. You can only take so much a day, apparently? I barely even did anything too..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm

Kyuzo made a noise similar to a adult making a noise to show his signs of embarrassement though it was sort of clouded. "I guess that means I am a little on the well you know side." The adult use to not like being called old and still in a way he still didn't like it, Kyuzo however was getting a little better with that dislike though it will take a bit longer for him to come over it completely. Kyuzo's expression softened a bit as he placed his forehead against Mori's chin and after doing that did he move his head a bit and look to Mori as he smirked some. "True, you haven't done much to me and I guess that means my mask is acting up or my body is. Who knows. Yatta..." Kyuzo said this in a bit of irritation though a obvious sign of him being open also made itself known for he was looking down and seemed to look like he was sulking.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:52 pm

Mori snickered at the comment Kyuzo made and he had to hold his tongue to make sure he didn't say anything that would most likely end up with a mad eternal and he smiled innocently as if he didn't know what the other was talking about and he laughed quietly and poked his friend, tails wagging on the bed sheets. He blinks as he feels Kyuzo 's forehead against his chin and he blinks curiously before chuckling softly and pokes him again, ears twitching curiously.

"Neh. How cute~."

He laughs, grinning at how he was teasing Kyuzo yet again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

Kyuzo heard the phrase 'Cute' and he blinked his one eye silently before lowering his gaze bringing on a almost pouting expression. The adult wasn't use to showing these sides of him and well he couldn't help but feel that all of these feelings were good for him. "Mori-san can still call me cute even though I don't look it." Kyuzo lifted his gaze up lightly feeling the pokes and he smirked some before closing his eye and taking a hold of Mori's hand nearest to him and softly bringing it up to his chin did he look over Mori's hands before saying as he still observed him. "Arigatou." Kyuzo was saying his gratitude to Mori for calling him cute though he looked to be not cute.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:24 pm

Mori blinks at what his friend says and nearly flinches as he looks at the mask and lowers his gaze. It wasn't like he based his comments on how people look. It was how they acted. The thought made his ears lower as he realied that he might have hurt his friend but feeling Kyuzo grabbing his hand and inspecting it caused a small flush to rise to his cheeks and he lowers his eyes again though he would keep glancing to Kyuzo was the other curiously observed his pale slender hand. Not a scratch on his nearly translucent skin and not a callous either or a speck of imperfection. His nails though were filed to a dangerous point though still somewhat long and painted a rather dark black.
"Hai..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:30 pm

Kyuzo continued to inspect Mori's hand and he can't help but give it a small rub on his knuckle before lifting his eye and looking to Mori fully. The adult's face became a bit kinder in tone as he leans up to Mori and places a small kiss in between his eyes. Kyuzo stopped that small kiss there as he smiled some to Mori before looking back over his hand again. The 185 year old could see the difference in the skin color and size of both hands, Kyuzo's hand was a bit larger than Mori's. Kyuzo's expression sort of saddened a bit before looking back up to Mori again. "Mori-san you realize my feelings don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

Mori watches silently as Kyuzo looks over his hnd, smiling in amusement as he felt a finger rub over a knuckle. He rememebred tht his hnd used to be so plush that his brother would tease about him not ever being able to see the knuckles at all. His brother always teased him about his feminine looks...Theneko twitched his ears and relaxed as he felt a kiss from Lkyuzo lajnd softly between his eyes and he smiled before blinking in confusion as a saddened expression crossed his friend's face. The neko was silent for a moment before he looked down to their hnds and was quiet once again.
"...Hai."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:09 am

Kyuzo couldn't help but lower his hand holding Mori's as he looked to Mori silently with his saddened expression gone but it would seem it was still sort of felt around him. "What are your feelings towards me? If you feel like you can't love me in that manner then we can still be friends." The adult can't help but feel like he was rushing Mori into something that he didn't want, since Kyuzo did just sort of come here to see him. Kyuzo then felt the need to be comforted and that was why he was here, doing things with Mori cause it seemed to make both of them feel better but he can't help but feel that he was bothering Mori some what. "But it is up to Mori-san to make that decison." Kyuzo was simply holding Mori's hand now looking at his hand as if afraid to look upward, if Mori choose to be just friends then this would really be awkward right now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:27 am

Mori blinked and looked down to theirs hands guiltily as if he felt like he had failed to do something right and he was quiet as he collected his thoughts that seemed to run wild and out of his grasp. Though Kyuzo didn't look like it, Mori could tell that the other was still saddened by the thought and he had knew he had to answer fast ebcause he didn't want his friend to be hurt. He felt better when he was with Kyuzo but it also felt rushed to him. His chest hd ached painfully before and it was still there though barely noticed. He also couldn't just take back his actions. That would be incrediebly selfish.
"Kyuzo-kun. My feelins are not quite...as strong as yours. But they are also more than enough that I cannot even consider you as a friend or a bestfriend or even a brother...I can learn. I was hurt before because I never connected with another being before. But I can learn. I just need a little time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mori's Room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next