Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kaiseki Ryori I_vote_lcap100%Kaiseki Ryori I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kaiseki Ryori I_vote_lcap0%Kaiseki Ryori I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kaiseki Ryori I_vote_lcap0%Kaiseki Ryori I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kaiseki Ryori I_vote_lcapKaiseki Ryori I_voting_barKaiseki Ryori I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kaiseki Ryori

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

Kaiseki Ryori Kaisekiryori
Shop Owner: Mio Kokugawa
Shop Assistants: OPEN, OPEN

皿 Seafood 皿

Lobster $12.99
Shimp basket $10.00
Fried Haddock $11.50
Clams (by the dozen) $10.00
Roasted Salmon $18.99
Yellowfin Tuna $14.99
Mussels $10.00
Escargots $11.99
Shrimp Scampi with Garlic Toast $9.99

皿 Italian 皿

Chicken Parmigiana $10.00
Spaghetti $10.00
Chicken Alfredo $10.00
Noodles w/ sauce $8.99
Chicken Pesto with Fettuccine $7.50
Lasagna $8.00
Sicilian Fire Sticks $9.00
Baked Cheese Tortellini $11.00
Chicken Penne Gorgonzola $12.99
Chicken/ Veal Marsala $16.00

皿 American 皿

Hamburger (with french fries) $9.00
Cheeseburger (with french fries) $9.00
Grilled Cheese $10.00
Grilled Chicken Salad $6.00
Philly Steak Sandwich $8.99
New York Strip Steak $9.00
Pork Chops $10.00

皿 Japanese 皿

Udon Noodles $10.00
Ramen $8.00
Dango $7.00
Egg rolls (3 per serving) $5.99
Sushi (4 or 8 strips) $9.00
Gyoza $4.50
Beef Negimaki $5.99
Imperial Sunomono $5.99
Teriyaki (Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, Salmon) $11.99
California Maki $10.00
Chirashi $14.00

皿 Desserts 皿

Ice cream $5.00
Croissants $6.00
Crepe (choice of filling) $4.00
Individual Lemon Soufflés $2.50
Lemon and Fresh Raspberry Dacquoise $5.00
Green Tea Pound Cake $6.00
Dorayaki $4.00

皿 Drinks 皿

Soda $2 (free refils)
Coffee $4
Hot chocolate $5
Matte' $7
Milk shake $8
Milk $2
Wine ( White Zinfendel, Merlot, Duplin, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir) $4- glass $10- bottle
Beer (Coors light, Budweiser, Michelob Light & Ultra, Heiniken, Blue Moon) $2.50- 6oz. $5.00- 12 oz
Hard Liquor ( Baileys, Captin Morgan, Jack Daniels, Rum, Coquitos, Vodka) $6- 6oz.

~ All meals come with a choice of soup or salad, if it is preferred before the meal arrives.~

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:04 pm

Suki pulled the door open quickly, rushing inside to feel the warmth since it was staring to get cold out. That didn't help her at all. The cold made her think of her dream she had been having and that made her want to drink more. She was being driven insane by the War and not holding a boyfriend for long enough. She sniffed the air and sighed out, the great smells coming from all around in the restaurant. She could pick out almost everything they were cooking, it was amazing to smell with her wolf senses. She looked back at Mio, making sure she had come in since Suki just ran right in. "You love coming to your own place just to show off, don't you?" She asked and laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:10 pm

Mio pulled the door closed behind her and ran her hands up and down her arms. "D-damn right I-I do! H-Holy hell its f-frickin cold!!" She grabbed two menus from the hostess's station and headed toward a table int he back. "I hate winter. I hate it soooo much. You think after a while i would get used to how cold it gets here but nooo that would be way to easy!" She looked toward Suki as she set the menus down on the table with a wide smile on her face. Rounding the table she pulled a chair out and motioned to it with one hand. "Please have a seat Madam and a Waitress will be with you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

Suki shook her head, pushing snow out of her hair as she did. "Bloody hell..." She followed Mio, laughing at how much Mio hated the snow, just like she did. They had more in common than they noticed at times. She smiled and laughed Mio again, sitting down where she placed the menus near the back of the restaurant. She pulled her seat in and leaned on the table, looking at the menu. "You are a dork, deary."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:23 pm

Mio rounded the table and pulled out her own seat before plopping down into it and pulling off her sweatshirt. She reached over and put her sweatshirt on another chair and looked down at her menu. "I don't know why I grabbed two menus I already know what I want." Mio smirked and crossed her arm across her chest. Looking toward a waitress she nodded her head toward the table and the young waitress came over to stand beside their table. ' Can I start you two off with a drink?" Mio looked over at Suki and smiled "You first pup."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:28 pm

Suki stares at her menu for a moment, seeing the wine list but quickly looked away so she wasn't tempted. She knew Mio wouldn't be very happy with her if she got a drink. "I guess I'll just go with a hot chocolate." She replied quietly, but loud enough for them to hear. She started to flip through the rest of the menu so she knew what she wanted to eat as well. She had been very picky with food lately since she hadn't been eating very much. She glanced up at Mio for a moment to see what she was doing now.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:40 pm

Mio smiled at Suki but shook her head realizing that she had ordered hot chocolate because of the days earlier events. " I'd like a bottle of Woodbridge Pinot Noir for the table, with two glasses please." The waitress nodded and smiled at the both of them. "Ok. I'll be right back to take your order. Mio nodded and smiled at her as she walked away before turning her gaze back to Suki.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm

Suki raised her eyebrow slightly when she heard Mio order a bottle with two glasses. "Why'd you get two?" She asked, slightly surprised by this. She didn't think Mio would want her drinking any time soon. She looked back down at her menu, biting her lip slightly. "What do you think I'd like, Onee-chan?" She swayed back and forth in her chair for a moment while she looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 7:09 pm

Mio smiled at her sister and tilted her head to the side. "I ordered two cauz I need someone to drink with and this'll be the last time you'll be drinking without me." She looked down at the menu and immediately it's contents popped up into her mind. "Hmmmmm, I think you might like any of the seafood or maybe the Chicken Pesto with Fettuccine so it's your choice." mio shrugged her shoulders and crossed her ankles and stretched out in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 5:16 am

Suki rolled her eyes at Mio, but kept her eyes on the menu so she wouldn't see. "I know, I know. I'm not going to be a crazy drinker anymore, I promise." She skimmed over the menu as Mio told her what she might light. "The Chicken Pesto with Fettucchine sounds REALLY, good right about now..." She licked her lips and smiled, putting her menu down and looking up to Mio. "What are you going to get, onee-chan?
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:47 am

Mio smiled at her sister and put both menus on the corner of the table for the waitress to pick up. "I'm a big fan of the Chicken Penne Gorgonzola so that's probably what I'm gonna get. I love the spices they use, it's making me drool just thinking about it." She wiped a hand across her mouth wiping away the imaginary drool. Her eyes snapped up when the waitress returned to the table with their drinks, hoping that she hadn't seen her wiping away the 'drool'. Mio picked up the menus and handed them to the waitress who tucked them under her arm. "Are you ladies ready to order?" She turned her expectant gaze toward Suki.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:52 am

Suki laughed at her sister, just shaking her head as she fixed her dress around her legs. "Silly, silly onee-chan." She giggled again as the waitress came back over with their drinks and Mio looked like she was hoping she didn't see. She nodded to the waitress. "I'll have the The Chicken Pesto with Fettucchine, please." She smiled and kicked her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:57 am

Mio scowled at her giggling sister and tapped Suki's leg with her foot in a gentle form of reprimand. Turning her gaze to the waitress she smiled. "And I'll have the Chicken Penne Gorgonzola please." The waitress nodded and with a smile she turned away from the table. When she was gone Mio looked back to her sister and, in a sudden burst of immaturity, stuck her tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:02 am

Suki kept herself from squealing as Mio popped her leg with her foot. She watched the waitress walk away and then turned back to her sister who was sticking her tongue out at her. She giggled again and stuck hers back out at her. "What? You know you love me." She smiled gently and started to kick her legs again, as they couldn't exactly reach the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:45 am

Mio made a point of sighing dramatically and letting her head fall to the side. "I guess I do." Mio lifted her foot and lightly tapped Suki's leg again, smirking as she did so. Moving herself around she sat up straight in her chair and leaned forward onto the table. "So how was your New Years? Did you do anythin fun?" Mio giggled to herself. I know I did.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:57 am

Suki growled playfully as she popped her leg again and dramatically said she guessed she loved her. She rolled her eyes at her and stared out before she heard Mio speak to her. She looked at her as she leaned over the table and she raised an eyebrow. "Oh, mine was very good. What did you do, hm? Tell me all about, onee-chan." She giggled and smirked at her, putting her arms on the table and leaning on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:12 am

Mio looked up toward the ceiling as she remembered the New Year's party her friend had thrown. Smirking she brought a hand up and rested her chin on it. "Wellll~ It was crazy I'll tell you that much. Half naked guys running around drunk off their asses, keg stands in every corner of the room, blasting music, and lots of couple making out." She sneered at the last part, remembering all the drunk couples strategically placed so you had to brush up against one of them to get through a doorway or by a couch. "It was crazy. I didn't stay for too long though. You know I dont do well with loud crowds."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:35 am

Suki's eyes went and she heard the first thing Mio said. She listened to her and laughed when she was done describing it. "It sounds like you had a crazy fun time at least. And I know you're not very good with that, neither am I really." She shrugged and leaned back on her chair, stretching slightly. "Gosh, a New Year already. Its crazy, isn't it? I swear it was just becoming 2011." She leaned back on the table again and smiled at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:50 am

Mio closed her eyes and let her head rest fully on her hand. "Really? 2011 seemed to be a really long year for me. But then again alot changed for me this- well last year." Mio opened her eyes again when the waitress's voice sounded from right beside the table. She pulled her elbows off the table so the waitress could set her meal down after she placed Suki's on the table. "Thank you." The waitress nodded and walked back toward the kitchen. "Mmmmm~ This looks gooood!" Mio picked up her fork and jabbed it into a piece of pasta and raised it toward her mouth. "Itadakimasu!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:01 am

Suki nodded to Mio. She knew her year had had a lot of changes, as did her own. She leaned back away from the table as the waitress came and put their dinner down. She licked her lips as she did, picking up her fork and stabbing it into her food, quickly eating. She moaned from how good it tasted, giggling and blushing as she did. "Gosh, I haven't had real food in a while. This tastes amazing, Onee-chan" She kept chomping on her food, loving this more than usual. It most likely had something to do with how she had been mostly drinking lately and not eating very much food.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

Mio smiled and brought another fork full up to her mouth. After chewing and swallowing her somewhat big bite she took a sip of the wine that the waitress had poured before the left to get the food. "The chef really likes using me and my friends as his 'test subjects' as he calls us. He tries different spices and ingredients in the food we get, and we have to critique him on it afterwords." Idly twirling the wine around in her glass she watched her sister eat, with a small smile on her face, glad that she was finally eating a somewhat healthy meal.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 5:52 pm

Looked like a good as place as any. Mori thought as he approached the store. Plenty of food, of all different varieties and he knew for certain that they had ice cream. If Phantom decided to eat something on the menu that wasn't sweet and delicious and creamy. Plus food didn't sound half bad, he was feeling a bit hungry himself. He reached up and folded his arms behind his head and walked in, looking around at the place because he hadn't been here himself and would just prefer that he know more about his surroundings and then went ahead to go to the counter and requested a table.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 6:04 pm

Kaiseki Ryori Angel_10     Kaiseki Ryori Ciel_Avatar_by_x_cherry_puppet_xKaiseki Ryori Ciel_Crying_Avatar_by_Paranormal_PatriciaKaiseki Ryori Ciel_Phantomhive_V_by_x_cherry_puppet_x     Kaiseki Ryori Angel_Wing_Right_Avatar_by_Falln_Avatars
"I need a focus, sure I'm with the humans, but.. What will happen after they win or lose? What will happen to me?"
Name: Onna, Phantom Age: Sixteen Race: Angel

~ ~

Phantom had followed the neko, since getting off the ferry. Believe it or not that was the first time the angel had to use, human way of transport, he ether walked or flied everywhere. He certainly felt unsteady in the boat with his feet after all he was air born not water born. Yet the angel took it all in his strides.. small strides. Yes he still followed the neko, only about five paces behind him. The neko had stopped outside 'Kaiseki Ryori'. Phantom made a habit of not eating out, only in the comfort of his own room or by himself. This was going to new again to him too... Eating in public.

The angel sighed Mori had already entered the building once the angel got to the door, his silent movements were slow but pretty much still silent. He had a feeling if he finally arrived to stand next to the neko, the neko would of already moved. So the angel just stood in the middle of the room looking at the floor, when the walls too, only with his hidden eye as his human eye was closed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 6:22 pm

Mori waited for the waitress to assign them a table and he inspected the crowd. Didn't look like there was much going on although most of the tables were full. He was used to eating in random places, this would be one of them rare times where he ate in and actually relaxed. Usually it was at home or out and about. He messed with the toothpick dispenser as the lady collected menus earning a sour look from the receptionist and as he was told that they were ready to go. He checked behind him to make sure the angel was still there.
 Something he had to do constantly because Phantom hardly made a sound and didn't make for much conversation either. He followed the waitress to a table and sat down in his chair. He was told that the woman's name was Jessica and asked what they would like to start with.
 "Water."

"And you?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 6:41 pm

Kaiseki Ryori Angel_10     Kaiseki Ryori Ciel_Avatar_by_x_cherry_puppet_xKaiseki Ryori Ciel_Crying_Avatar_by_Paranormal_PatriciaKaiseki Ryori Ciel_Phantomhive_V_by_x_cherry_puppet_x     Kaiseki Ryori Angel_Wing_Right_Avatar_by_Falln_Avatars
"I need a focus, sure I'm with the humans, but.. What will happen after they win or lose? What will happen to me?"
Name: Onna, Phantom Age: Sixteen Race: Angel

~ ~

Phantom followed at his own pace again, heading towards the table he took note, the restaurant was quiet full. Mixed with different races, yet nothing as odd as the neko and the angel. People watched them too.. Mainly the angel, after all he is walking around with his visible eye still closed and his hidden purple eye open. As they got to the table Phantom paced the book that he took from the Old Castle old next to his cutlery. He pulled out the chair slightly, due to the person sitting behind him stuck his chair out too much. Yet it was easy for the angel to slide in to the chair due to his skinniness. And then when he looked up he found the waitress, how is newly dubbed as Jessica staring at him oddly, Ah! His eyes. Yet he continue to look at her as he said his order.
"Milk. Please." As he remember his manners, he added please on to the end of his oder, as he looked at the female then turning his head in the direction of the feline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaiseki Ryori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiseki Ryori
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: