Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_lcap100%Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_lcap0%Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_lcap0%Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_lcapSuki's Anime Shop I_voting_barSuki's Anime Shop I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suki's Anime Shop I_vote_lcapSuki's Anime Shop I_voting_barSuki's Anime Shop I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suki's Anime Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 1:11 am

Suki's Anime Shop Sukisanimeshop
Shop Owners: Sukiyomi Rinka
Shop Assistant: OPEN

Costs:
Plushies.............................. Sm. $2  Me. $3 La. $5 Example (ANY kind of anime plushie you can think of)
DVDs.................................. $10 (ANY anime DVD you can think of)
Video Games....................... $15 (ANY anime like video game you can think of)
Hard Candy......................... 20cents per piece.  $3 a bag
Chewy Candy...................... 20cents per piece.  $3 a bag
Manga................................ $7 (ANY manga you can think of)
How to Draw Books............. $8 (ANY type of anime drawing)
Notebooks.......................... $5 (ANYTHING anime like on the notebook)Sketchbooks....................... $5 (ANYTHING anime like on the sketchbook)
Pencils................................ 50cents (ANYTHING anime like on the pencils)
Magazines........................... $5 (ANY kind of anime magazine)
Onigiri (rice balls)................ $1 per rice ball.  $5 per box
Anime T-shirts.................... $6 (ANYTHING anime like on the T-shirts)
Key-chains.......................... $3 (ANY kind of anime characters)
Hats with ears..................... $8 (ANY kind of ears)
Anime Figures..................... Sm. $2  Me. $5  La. $8 (ANY kind of anime characters)
Trading Cards...................... $2 per pack.  $6 per box (ANY kind of anime trading cards)
Anime Bracelets.................. $4 (ANY anime like charms)
Anime Necklaces................. $5 (ANY anime like charms)
Anime Buttons.................... $4 (ANY anime characters or quotes)
Pocky.................................. $2 per package. $4 per box
(more will be added later)

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Fri 22 Aug 2014, 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:02 am

Suki walked up to the shop with yet another box in her hand for the shop, she had been getting a lot lately, yet no one came to buy things. She jangled around with her keys before she found the right one to open the door. She walked in backwards, making the bell ring and the alarm start to click. She put the box down and turned the closed sign around to open, walking to the back of the store to turn the alarm off. She walked to the counter and looked at her new mail, putting it all under the counter with her purse. She leaned on the counter and sighed. I should probably put up my 'Help Wanted' sign... She shrugged and grabbed her sign, walking to the front of the store and putting it in the window before picking up her box and going to get her lader.
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:11 am

Cyrus walked down the market and stopped at the help wanted sign. Hoping he could get a job so he could finally eat, he enters hearing the bell jingle behind him, and walks up o the counter. "Exscuse me, but i saw the help sign out front and was wondered if the job was taken yet?" He looked at the young girl behind the counter, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:26 am

Suki was just getting her lader out from the back and bringing it to the front when she heard the bell ring. Thats odd. I just opened up. When she came out from back she placed her lader against the wall next to the box that was on the floor, looking up at the guy that had walked. She smiled brightly when he asked about the job. "No, its not. I put it up not too long ago actually." She came around from behind the counter, stepping down off the stage like area that was behind the counter to make her look taller while she was in the back of the room and came to the front of it. "I'm Sukiyomi, you can call me Suki." She smiled and held out her hand to shake his.
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:53 am

I extended my hand and took hers in mine, kissing the top of it lightlly, "Pleased to meet ýou miss Suki, my name is Cyrus Andromeda Sterrett." I looked up at her face and smiled. "Please treat me well." I take a step back fully standing up, realising the difference in my employer and mines height. shes quite short
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 3:03 am

Suki blushed slightly as he kissed her hand. She was expecting a handshake, so it took her aback a little. She laughed nervously and nodded to him, walking over to the window to take the sign down. "Well, um... Could you help me put this box away?" She asked quietly, walking behind the counter and picking up the lader and box and walking over to the part of the store that the contents of the box would go. She looked back at him as she set the ladder right.
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 3:22 am

I follow u and look at the contents of the box and then around the room, i start the process of putting away the items. it`s been months since i had a job im glad i could at least get one as easy as this. "So how long have u been in the prefecture?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 3:29 am

Suki climbs the ladder, sitting on one of the steps to put away the things she had in her hands from the box. She had zoned out slightly when she heard him speak. She blinked away her thoughts and looked behind her to see him. "About three years. I live here with my sister that I connected with when I moved here. Our parents divorced and brought only one of us along with each of them." She blushed, realizing she said more than just answering his question. She laughed nervously and spoke, "How about you? I don't think I've seen you around." She bit her lip, putting more things away, hoping she hadn't just been oblivious.
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 3:34 am

"Me, oh i've been here for 168 years.....since the potato famine practically destroyed my country." I kept working as i spoke, a slight lilt of the accent i usually kept hidden slipping out. "So where are you from miss Suki?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 3:43 am

Suki's eyes widened as she heard how long he had been here. "Oh wow... I've never meet anyone that has been here for nearly that long." She heard his accent and she tilted her head slightly before going back down the ladder and sitting on one of the counters to watch him work as they spoke. "I'm from Ashton Town, England." She spoke with her British accent now, since whenever she spoke of her hometown it came out without notice. She kicked her legs slightly and looked down at her blue kimono she was wearing. She liked to switched between European dresses and Kimonos, thought since it was New Years she had a Kimono on. "How about you?" She asked, though she thought, He sounds like he's from Ireland...
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 3:50 am

I shudder at the mention of the town where i spent much of my youth. "Really now thats my hometown, spent my child hood there." sighs and looks into the box. empty, i hadn't noticed how quickly i had put the stuff away. my accent slipping again "i thought i recognized that accent of yours."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 3:55 am

Suki blinked as she heard him say it was hometown as well. She opened her mouth slightly and then shut it, tilting her head. "Really? Ashton Town? That small little place?" She laughed quietly and then saw his box was empty. She jumped off the counter and took it, walking to the back of the store to put it with the rest of the empty boxes. She walked back out and sat on her stool behind the counter. "I didn't think my accent was out." She laughed and swirled back and forth in her stool, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 7:58 pm

I smile, "Well as you know it takes someone from there to be able to notice it, even if it's just the slightest hint of it. So is there anything else i can do miss?" I look at you as you spin in your stool. At least my employer gets where i come from. "Oh i should probably tell you I'm stronger than i look, so don't second think having me move heavy items for you. I'll do anything to earn my keep."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:46 pm

Suki nodded slightly. It was true, you could always tell the differences between the accents in England if you were form there, especially from a small town. She did one 360 swirl in her stool and then stopped herself with the counter. She started to move back and forth again, listening to what he said. "Well at least I have someone working here to move bigger stuff. I always have to get my sister to come and move that stuff for me." She laughed and looked around the store. "Hmm... I'm not sure I have anything else at the moment."
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:46 am

"Then let me buy lunch, it's the least i could do for my new employer." I start to ruffle through my pockets, and pull out my wallet, it's old and torn green leather with hinduistic drawing on it. i need a new one of these things. "So than madame, shall we be off?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:39 pm

Suki blushed slightly and shrugged. Might as well take the offer. She jumped down from the stool and got her purse from under the counter, grabbing her keys from on top and walking over to the door. "Well, where do you want to go?" She asked and flipped the 'Open' sign to 'Closed'. Its not like many people ever came to her shop, anyway. She smiled gently at Cyrus, brushing her hair back that had fallen down out of her bun. She looked down at her kimono for a moment, realizing she hadn't changed since she had spent New Years at Sakuda's. That made her whole face flush a bright red.
Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

Cyrus smirked at the flushed Suki and held the door open for her. "Hmm i've never actually gone to any of the resturants around here, I've always cooked at my home. So please it's your choice miss Suki." Cyrus smiled at Suki and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

Suki shook her head and composed herself, looking up at Cyrus. "Well then. I'm in the mood for some ramen. Lets got to the White Dragon, its just down the street." She smiled and walked out the door and waited for him to walk out as well so she could lock the door. She turned around and walked passed him, looking back at him. "Follow me."

(I'll just go and post at the shop)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suki's Anime Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suki's Anime Shop   Suki's Anime Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suki's Anime Shop
Page 1 of 1