Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

Tenma's eyes narrowed, gritting her teeth together "You're a demon sent from my own personal hell aren't you?" She says through her teeth, her eyes moving to lock onto the red liquid slowly cascading down the girl's pale neck. Such a beautiful contrast, the vampire thought. Tenma knew she could handle the scent if she left at this moment... but without her own conscious content, her subconscious took over. the vampire inclined her head and put her mouth over the wound, at the same time she pierces the skin with her sharp teeth, taking the much needed substance.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:15 pm

Moxxi sighed slightly at what Tenma said, her face turning grim, "And maybe I am." She moved her hand to gently tangle her fingers into the vampire's hair as she was fed from. She tilted her head enough so that her cheek pressed against Tenma's hair gently, her eyes falling shut. She said nothing more as the vampire fed, just holding her gently. She wouldn't speak until the vampire was done, and until she said something first.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:48 pm

The vampire dug her nails into the girl's side as she drank, before pulling away quickly. Blood dripped down the side of Tenma's mouth, her eyes bright and blazing red. She said nothing, but watched the girl with her ancient eyes observing the paless of her skin
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2013, 4:03 pm

Moxxi's eyes opened back up as Tenma's fangs pulled from her neck, revealing them to still be their unnatural blue. She looked at the vampire for a moment before leaning forward and sticking her tongue out, gently licking the blood that had dripped down from the corner of Tenma's mouth. She glanced at her a moment longer and pressed her lips lightly against the vampire's, not in any way trying to feed from her.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

Tenma ran her fingers through the girl's hair, tugging just slightly. SHe made no move to part from the kiss, but bit down on the girl's lip drawing more blood
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:20 pm

Moxxi made a small noise of approval when Tenma tugged her hair some. She stuck her lip out slightly when she tasted the blood, and then slowly began to pull away, watching Tenma quietly for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 8:34 pm

Tenma grinned, "What's wrong?" Her eyes were aglow in the dim lighting. She tilted her head a little and slowly released the girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 4:43 pm

(Sorry, my computer broke, so I'm trying to get on when I can.)

Moxxi blinked some and watched Tenma a moment before shaking her head, "Oh...Nothing." Her eyes were slowly fading back to their normal brown.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 7:23 pm

Tenma arched her eyebrow in a look of questioning. "Something seems wrong; tell me deary?" She asks, moving a little so the girl could move if so desired to do so. The vampire's head tilted to the side; not understanding the sudden actions of pulling away --had she done something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 7:37 pm

Moxxi slowly frowned as she watched Tenma. She hesitated for a moment before speaking. "I feel...Confused." She shifted herself in Tenma's lap slightly. She had fallen silent now, and she lifted a hand to push her fingers through her red hair, glancing away from the vampire. She didn't know what to say other than that. She just said she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 7:46 pm

Tenma blinked for a moment putting both of her hands beside herself on the couch cushions. Calmly she took a breath, watching the girl with her red eyes. "May I ask what is confusing you?" She says in a soothing tone, like she would talk to someone she'd fear to approach... the vampire wanted to keep herself in the boundaries, she'd messed up before...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 7:50 pm

Moxxi's eyes had slowly faded back to their natural color from their previous bright blue. She didn't look back to Tenma though, but rather she still looked away. "My...Emotions." She scowled some her eyebrows pulling tightly together as she slowly looked up at the vampire. "How do you feel for me? You only like me because you think I'm your previous lover reincarnated, right?" She was hoping that Tenma's answer would be a simple yes.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 7:59 pm

Tenma moved her finger on the couch cushions, slightly ripping open the fabric. The question startled the vampire, which was not easily done, she looked up at the ceiling for a few moments before looking back down at Moxxi.
"If it were simply that; I would have never made contact with you. I do not think, I know --but that matters not" she waved her hand upward before continuing "What I feel for you, is much stronger than what I had felt in many years..."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:05 pm

Moxxi flinched slightly at what Tenma told her. She made the vampire feel so strongly? She didn't like it...She'd never had so much power in her life ever...She also never had the ability to crush someone so easily. She frowned more and looked down again, shifting herself somewhat again. "But...I mean...It's because I'm her, right?" She lifted a hand to rub her arm some again. She was getting even more confused than before the conversation started.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:12 pm

Without thinking, Tenma ran her fingers through the girl's red hair. "Initially, I'm sure that was the reason; but upsettingingly enough it isn't the reason I'm here now."she sighed and leaned back against the couch looking up at the ceiling. It wasn't easy for the vampire to admit her feelings for anything; this was internally destroying her, giving the other such power over her...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:18 pm

Moxxi felt her heart crush in her chest immediately after what she was told. "Why?" Her eyebrows pulled tightly, "I'm not her. Not even close...So why?" She didn't want Tenma's feelings. She didn't want Amaya's either. It complicated her life, and made it as if she wasn't doing her job properly. "Why do you like me? What am I doing wrong?" She moved herself from Tenma's lap, straightening up and moving away some.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:27 pm

The vampire shook her head; "I couldn't express to you what is right or wrong; little one, you know that. But for why I like you? I must say it is the abrasive personality that tries to dominate my own." She spoke in riddles, a price to pay of her old age --sometimes things would blend in her wise mind, the dominating power the vampire held was unmatched at least in strength in most cases, but the fairies personality could very well be comparable... trying to dominate others due to her abilities. It made Tenma see their resemblances...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Moxxi blinked a few times at what Tenma said to her. "Then obviously you don't know me well at all." She shook her head some before continuing, "I let myself be dominated all of the time. It is my hunger that leads me to act dominant." She could only think of one other time she would act dominant, but she figured that she shouldn't bring that reason up, as she felt that Tenma might get mad at her if she did.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 9:17 pm

Tenma kept looking up at the ceiling, more or less ignoring the girl, her eyes close as she puts her finger to her forehead. "As a vampire; the hunger leads everyone to be dominant." She pauses, thinking it an ample time to bring up the subject of hungers, "If ever you experience me truly hungry, I would recommend you run; very far away..." She murmurs the warning, taking a deep breath. "You're more dominant than you realize, little one, do you not observe the simple way you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 9:25 pm

Moxxi stared at Tenma quietly and after a moment she spoke, "There is something I must protect, and if that something isn't involved, then perhaps I shall." Her voice held almost a bit of warning to it. She would become exceedingly dominant if Amaya were involved and in danger. Her eyes flashed somewhat blue as if to reinforce that warning but immediately went back to normal. "I allow people to walk all over me and harm me. How does that count as dominant?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:02 pm

"You allow it to happen. that in it's own right is dominance." she explained, taking a deep breath. She never wanted to show her true colors, for her colors were dark as a moonless night. Her shoulders slumped a little, she was getting thirsty again. It made her frown subconsciously, her eyes closing
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm

"From what I've been taught...That's being submissive..." She was somewhat glad that the topic of Amaya had easily blown over because it wasn't until that moment that she had realized how cold her voice had gotten. She did suppose that in a way she did exert dominance, but only over few issues. She sighed slightly and paced some before going over and sitting down onto the couch beside Tenma quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2