Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Balcony I_vote_lcap100%Balcony I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Balcony I_vote_lcap0%Balcony I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Balcony I_vote_lcap0%Balcony I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Balcony I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Balcony I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Balcony I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Balcony I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Balcony I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Balcony I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Balcony I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Balcony I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Balcony I_vote_lcapBalcony I_voting_barBalcony I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Balcony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 2:12 pm

Balcony Condo_11

Last edited by Mio on Sat 07 Apr 2012, 4:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Female Posts : 72

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:52 am

Fubuki frowned slightly not realizing they were annoying Suki. He looked at her as Mio got out of his arms. "I apologize, Miss Suki." He bowed his head to her quickly before being pulled away by Mio. He smiled at her and followed her around to the balcony. When they stepped out onto it he closed the door and frowned slightly to Mio. "I didn't realize we were annoying her. I would have backed off of you a little more." He looked at her with a worried look as he held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:57 am

Mio tightened her hold on his hand and looked out at the sky. " I think she just misses having what we have. She lost her dear ones not to long ago and seeing us must have brought up bad memories for her." She turned to look at him and smiled, moving forward so she could rest her head against his chest again. "I've missed you Snowy." She nuzzled into his chest and a small smile made its was onto her face.

Last edited by Mio on Sat 07 Apr 2012, 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:06 am

Fubuki frowned again as he was told Suki has lost her dear ones. He felt like he had missed out on a lot since he had never heard of Suki until now. It was something new to think about. "That must have been hard on her. I'm sorry to hear that." He replied and watched Mio as she looked to the sky. He smiled down at her when she nuzzled into his chest. He put one arm around her and then took the other up on her shoulder so he could stroke her hair gently. "I've missed you too Angel Eyes." He leaned down and kissed her head before looking up to the sky. "What have you been up to in the past two years I've been away?'
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:12 am

Mio lifted her head up so she could kiss the underside of his jaw. She closed her eyes and let her body relax, completely content to be in his arms. "Oh you know, the normal. Dodging and disposing of any undercover retrievers that the organization sent after me, managing my restaurant, trying to keep up with kendo, and playing with my pup. And what have you been doing? Other than seeing to your enemies. She lifted her arms up and secured them around his waist, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:22 am

Fubuki blushed gently at her kiss. He had to get used to those little kisses again, otherwise he'd be blushing like crazy around her. He chuckled and pulled her to him by the waist, hooking his fingers in her belt loops. "It seems like you have been very busy. It took me quite a while to deal with them, I had to be sure no one would follow me. I didn't want to endanger my little Angel." He smiled and shrugged gently. "I'm a boring person, you know."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:29 am

She giggled and shook her head. Remembering him from when he was still her teacher in the Organization she recalled that he did have his boring days but any other day, he was anything but boring. A bright red blush spread across her cheeks and she bit her lower lip to keep from laughing at herself. Mumbling into his jacket she tried her best to hide her bright red face. "You weren't boring. Not in the least."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:34 am

Fubuki looked down at her confused as to why she seemed to grip at his jacket almost, but she wasn't. He went in a 180 turn and backed up to lean on the railing of the balcony as he had her against him. "How was I not? I feel as if all I ever did was talk at you while I was teaching you." He paused at the end of his sentence before understanding what she actually meant. He blushed wildly now, looking away at the beach that was far away. "You're a mischievous little girl."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:42 am

She nodded against his chest and brought her hands around to grip his jacket right next to her face. She though about all the times, on the days that she didn't have lessons, when they would sneak off of the Organization grounds and into the surrounding forest to relax for the day. Those days had been among her favorites. Hearing his comment about her being mischievous she lifted her head away from his chest and looked up at him, giggling when she noticed he was blushing too and looking away from her. "I learned from the best."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:48 am

Fubuki felt her actually grip his jacket this time, so he brought his hand up to her back to rub it gently, still looking away though. He couldn't bring himself to look at her until he wasn't blushing anymore. He hated blushing, it didn't feel right to do so. When he heard her comment though, he had to look at her. "No, no! You learned nothing of the sort from me! Only fighting lessons! That was it!" He demanded and he chuckled and blushed again after saying it. He wasn't even fooling himself. He shook his head and quickly picked her up and put her on a chair, leaning over her, coming in close to her face. "You couldn't have POSSIBLY learned anything of the sort from me, correct?" He smirked softly at her before pecking her lips and leaning backwards to sit on a chair across from her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:59 am

Mio gave him and 'oh really?' look when he said that she had only learned fight lessons from him. But seeing him blush after he said that made her smile, and said smile grew when he picked her up and deposited her on a nearby chair. She tilted her head to the side innocently looked at him when he asked her if she had learned anything of the sort from him and returned his quick kiss. "I don't believe that's right sensei I learned a great deal of things from you. Definitely more than just swordplay." She looked at him and leaned forward on her chair with a smirk on her face planning on taking revenge for such a short kiss. "I could jog your memory if you would like me to sensei."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 12:52 pm

Fubuki crossed his arms behind his head, leaning back all the way in his chair. He still had a small smirk on his face as he looked over at Mio, watching her reactions to everything that had happened. For some reason they amused him. She was a very interesting girl to him, another reason for falling for her. He stretched slightly and cracked his fingers, smiling over at her when he heard her tone in voice. "Well, I suppose you should help me remember because I don't remember anything of the sort that happened other than fight lessons. It must be my old age. Yes, that sounds correct." He watched her sit up, he could see the gears turning inside that head of hers. That always meant bad for him, but at the same time something good.

Last edited by Fubuki on Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 1:54 pm

Hearing his comment Mio shook her head. "Your not old Snowy." She stood up out of her chair and stretched, raising her arms over her head as high as they could go to get rid of the stiffness in her back. After feeling the tension lessen she let her hands fall to her side and smiled at Fubuki before making her way over to him, stopping when her legs nudged his. Leaning over him, resting her hands on the arms of the chair, she smirked. Remembering something he used to do to her that drove her crazy, her eyes lit up and she leaned down to his neck, giving him a little nip right below his ear. Pulling away slightly she looked at his face before moving to the side and gently plopping herself down sideways on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 7:26 pm

Fubuki smiled as she got up, watching what she had planned out in her head come to life. He looked up at her eyes when she leaned over him, making him brush her hair back behind her ear and then lay his hand on her cheek before slipping it back down to behind his head. He raised an eyebrow as she leaned down closer to him until he couldn't see her that well, confused as to what he was doing. When he felt her cold teeth against his neck he shivered and his eyes widened, growling under his breath. "Thats your revenge?" He asks her with doubt, thinking she could do so much more. He smirked gently at her and wrapped one of his arms around her waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 7:39 pm

She looked at him, smirk still firmly in place and let out a breathy laugh. "That's not even close to my revenge. But I can't carry it out completely because we are on a balcony, we would give the people in the other apartments quite a show...Unless that's what you want." Twisting her body slightly so she was facing him directly she moved her face closer to his and spoke against his lips. "But I can definately think of an alternative for the moment." A gentle smile crossed her features and she leaned forward slightly, her eyes slowly falling closed, to press her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 6:33 pm

Fubuki chuckled at her, hearing that wasn't what she was really planning. He was disappointed. She of people didn't care what people saw, she showed that multiple times while they were in the organization. He smiled at her, letting it turn into a smirk when he replied. "Well I wouldn't mind. If they have a problem they don't have to look" He blushed from his own words, realizing what he had really said. He chuckled and watched her press her lips against his, making him wrap both of his hands around her waist, holding her tightly to him. He bit her lip gently, kissing her passionately.

Last edited by Fubuki on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 6:53 pm

Mio made a happy sound against his lips and pressed herself closer to him, nibbling on his lower lip gently in response to his little love bite. Its been far too long. She pulled away with a happy dazed smile on her face and put her forehead against his. And when what he said finally caught up to her she let out a little laugh. "My oh my, haven't you become adventurous. If you want us to continue out here we shall." She lifted her hands and placed them on his chest before leaning forward and nipping at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 7:08 pm

Fubuki blushed and laughed at Mio as it took a moment for her to realize what he had said. "I have a little bit, yes." He chuckled and tilted his head back when she bit him, pushing his hands under her shirt slightly in the back to place them against her warm skin. He squeezed her sides gently and kissed her cheek, almost purring at the feeling of her near him. He had missed her more than anything being in that stupid organization all the time. He was glad he took a stand against them and left just like she had. All they had was each other now and that was fine with him. They didn't need the organization to be happy and tell them what to do. It was their lives.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:10 am

Mio smiled against his neck and gently ran her tongue from just above his collarbone to his ear, giving his earlobe a little nip. Gently settling herself closer to his body she arched her back a little and smiled as she whispered into his ear. " I'm glad." Turning her gaze down toward her hands she let out a breathy laugh and moved them upwards until they were secured behind his neck.

Last edited by Mio on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

Fubuki smirked at his angel, seeing how much she was glowing with happiness. It made his smirk turn into a smile and then shuddering when she spoke in his ear and bit it. He stared up at her as she pushed her hands up to behind his neck. He looked to her body as she settled against him and then up her back to her face. He smiled, reaching up and kissing her lips gently and pushing his hands up higher in the back of her shirt. "I think Suki left, I heard the door a minute ago... We could always go back inside" He kissed her cheek, kissing her all the way to her neck before he bit it, growling out slightly. "Unless you really do want to stay out here." He smirked against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:08 pm

Letting her head fall back slightly as he nipped at her neck she let out a happy sigh. "Maybe we should go in. Don't wanna start you off here with a bad reputation." She lifted her head back up so she was looking right into his crimson eyes and she let her lips quirk up into a smirk before kissing him fully on the lips. Her arms tightened slightly around his neck and her legs followed suit near his sides, oh how she had missed this.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:37 pm

Fubuki continued to smirk as he had his lips against her neck, even after she lifted away to stare down at him and reply. He blushed gently at her remark, knowing it was true. "No, we wouldn't want that. Though they would all be in a rude awakening when they meet me and saw how formal I am... Usually." He chuckled, smiling before Mio decided to kiss him passionately. He blushed just a bit more now, gripping at the middle of her sides as she tightened her arms and legs. Going inside the apartment was probably the best at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:45 pm

Mio pulled away from the kiss, her eyes slightly clouded over with desire. Leaning in she gave him a peck on the nose before loosening her grip on his neck and sides. Putting her hands on his shoulders she maneuvered herself off of him and into a somewhat unsteady standing position in front of him. Reaching her hand forward in a silent offering she licked her lips and let her eyes flicker to the glass doors separating the living room and the balcony before settling back on him.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:54 pm

Fubuki sighed out quietly, calming himself just a bit after Mio got off of him. He looked up at her as she put her hand out to him. He watched her lick her lips, smirking and looking her in the eyes as he took her hand and got up slowly, seeing that she glanced to the doors. He continued to smirk at her, leaning down and kissing her forehead, stepping back from the chair and pushing her forward slightly so she could walk to the door, letting her lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balcony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balcony
Page 1 of 1