Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

The Willow Tree - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:21 am

Rosaline blinked a bit as she was hugged, wrapping her arms tightly around Sakuda, welcoming the warmth of the other girl's body against her own. She placed her cheek gently against Sakuda's head and closed her eyes, "I think my options are a bit more limited than you know..." Rosaline gently stroked Sakuda's hair a minute before smiling some, "Hey, what did I tell you earlier? I swear...next time I see that tongue I will bite it." She leaned back slightly so she could look at Sakuda's face and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:33 am

Sakuda blinked, then laughed. She was surprised Rosaline remembered her little 'threat' about biting her tongue off. "Oh please, Rosaline." She then shook her head, winking at Rosaline. "No matter how limited, you still have options~" She chimed softly, then giggled. Her head tilted, then she thought about sticking her tongue out to tease Rosaline, but then was against it. "Rosaaaaalllliiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee~" She chimed out her name.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:36 am

Rosaline raised her eyebrow at what Sakuda said about her options and looked at her, trying to ignore the fact that she just winked at her, "What's that supposed to mean?" She once more brushed at Sakuda's hair gently, looking to her yet again as she called her name, "Hm? What is it, Sakuda?" She smiled softly as she looked at her, watching her with her full attention now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:42 am

Sakuda giggled, shrugging her shoulder as Rosaline asked by what she meant. Sakuda herself had been a great hunter, so she'd probably get to find and force Rosaline to fed. She thought of starving as a form of self punishment. Her eyes glanced over Rosaline's face before she grinned, having called Rosaline's name just to amuse herself. "Hmm. Let me think before responding," she said, giggling afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:46 am

Rosaline shook her head and gently flicked Sakuda's forehead this time, "Don't wear my name out, please." She smiled softly, having teased her a bit. She then reached and gently rubbed Sakuda's forehead some where she had flicked her, realizing she had done so a bit harder than she had originally meant to, "Sorry..." She placed her hands against the ground, leaning back against them, putting a little bit of space between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:50 am

Sakuda flintched again when Sakuda flicked her. She blinked, then glanced up to Rosaline's hand as it rubbed the spot she flicked. Sakuda smiled. "It's alright. I have friends who do that all the time," she said, really use to it. She then pouted, noticing how Rosaline was distancing herself. "What can I call you if I'm not suppose to wear your name out," she whinned softly, gazing at Rosaline with her big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:54 am

Rosaline smiled softly, leaning back up, taking her hands off of the ground. She closed the space back up and looked at Sakuda, "I'm only teasing you, dear. Though if you wanted, as I said early some people call me Daniella. I don't care which. It's up to you." She gently pressed her forehead to Sakuda's before saying quietly, but loud enough for Sakuda to hear with ease, "This might be one of the few times you hear me say this, but...." she trailed off then whispered the next part to the other girl, "Surprise me." She closed her eyes and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:58 am

Sakuda smiled gently, a bit surprised by how close Rosaline had gotten to her. She giggled. "I usually call people by their first name. So I'll stick with Rosaline. Unless . . ." She smirked, raising a hand to brush Rosaline's bangs a bit. "Unless you want me to pick a pet name out for you?" She was teasing of course, but still she wondered what Rosaline would say. "And I'm full of surprises, so watch out," she hummed, her tone adding a slight mystery to her as she giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:02 am

As Sakuda brushed at Rosaline's bangs some her face turned a bright red, her eyes slowly opening once more though she didn't move her face away. She was quiet a moment, her lips pursed a bit in thought, trying to decide whether Sakuda was kidding or not. She mentally shrugged it off though and gave a response, "You can do whatever you want, Sakuda." A smile slowly spread across Rosaline's face at the last thing Sakuda said and she decided to test her a bit, "Oh yeah? Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:07 am

Sakuda laughed, leaning back slightly to look at Rosaline's face. She watched her shrug, and pouted softly. "Oh that's just asking for a pet name," she murmured, then smiled and shook her head. She adored giving pet names, so no doubt she'd figure one out for Rosaline sooner or later. Sakuda then got a devious look in her eye, since she knew Rosaline was testing her. "Wellll, depends on who I wanna surprise and how. With you, I'd probably use my canine teeth," she said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:10 am

Rosaline gave a small laugh, listening to Sakuda all the while, though at her last remark she got her own devious look, reaching out to gently take a hold of Sakuda's chin and leaning her own face in close to her's, grinning a bit. "I don't think you would. I don't think you really have any surprises for me." She gave a light wink and spoke softly and hushed just so Sakuda could hear her, "I like surprises sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:16 am

"Ohh, you shouldn't challenge me, Rosaline. I can get very evil when I want to. Plus, biting is natural for me, and I'll do it," she said, smirking as she listened to Rosaline, her chin tilted upwards by Rosaline's finger's. "I guess this means I'll have to think up some surprises every now and then, hmm? That'll keep you entertained." She smiled, just before rested her forehead against the crook of Rosaline's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:20 am

Rosaline held still, closing her eyes as she felt Sakuda resting her forehead against her neck. "Just as long as the surprises are nice...pregnancy is a no-no, okay?" She smiled some, teasing the other girl. She slowly wrapped her arms around Sakuda and held her tightly but gently at the same time. "And what if I liked it if you bit me...that's kind of hot, isn't it?" she giggled some, keeping Sakuda where she was.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:25 am

Sakuda smiled. "I doubt I'd get prego, Rosaline. I wanna adopt kids if I ever want any," she admitted. Sakuda's face got red and hot while she listened to Rosaline, then she shook her head slightly. "Oh ho, Rosaline has no idea what making out is, yet she knows about kinky stuff like biting, how strange," she teased, laughing lightly. She then licked her lips, thinking for a moment. "Well, even if you liked it I could still bite you. I'm not taken aback by that stuff," she said.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:29 am

Rosaline was silent a moment at what Sakuda said, her face turning dark red at being reminded that she didn't know what making out was, "Th-that's different! You have to learn SOMETHING when you've been to the places I have..." She let go of Sakuda and pushed her over gently, moving her own body over her's, supporting herself by a hand that rested to the side of Sakuda's head. She was still blushing as she said softly, "I'm sure I could learn if I wanted, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:33 am

Sakuda felt her body being pushed over, and gazed up at Rosaline, seeing how easily she was embarrassed to say something like that, due to her blush. Sakuda smirked, tilting her head. "Ah. Learning something. That's what they call it these days," she teased. Her eyes looked into Rosaline's, and she smiled. "Ah ha. You can always learn new tricks if you're willing," she said, poking Rosaline nose before laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:37 am

Rosaline blinked some, looking down at Sakuda, the blush on her face having faded fairly quickly since most of it was from being embarrassed about being reminded of things she didn't know. She was quiet a moment, looking Sakuda back in the eyes before a little grin spread across her lips and she bent her arm a bit, lowering herself a bit further, putting her face closer to Sakuda's as she murmured, "Who said I'm not willing now?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:44 am

Sakuda raised her brows, giving a lazy smile as she poked Rosaline's cheek. "Hmm, no one said anything about being unwilling." She grabbed a lock of Rosaline's hair, twirling it around her finger. She then tilted her head, shaking her head with a smile. "You are, however, being a tease, and puppies don't like teasing," she said, pushing Rosaline upwards a little as she sat up. She then looked a bit bored, this being a fake expression of course.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:48 am

Rosaline quietly allowed Sakuda to push her up some, not giving any protest vocal or physical. She watched silently and listened before saying softly, "Not so much teasing as waiting for confirmation or denial." Her voice was slightly flat, giving the fact that she was being truthful. She sat like a good girl, not doing anything out of the ordinary as she looked upward a moment then lifted a hand to look at her nails, waiting for what Sakuda would say or do next.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:52 am

Sakuda stared at Rosaline for a moment, then smiled. "Is someone being a bit fussy," she said, making a baby-tone. She then tilted her head. She purse her lips in thought, then blinked. "Are you waiting for me to ask you to kiss me," she asked, a bit surprised that she came up with the question. Sakuda wasn't use to ordering around people that much. Sakuda pushed her hair over her shoulder, waiting for Rosaline's answer.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:57 am

Rosaline shook her head and said softly, "Not ask, no..." She blushed slightly and looked away as she continued, "I don't want to...you know...upset you...so I was at least waiting for some sort of sign that would tell me yes or no..." She looked back to Sakuda and watched her quietly, waiting to hear what she would have to say though she glanced away one more time, feeling somewhat embarrassed now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 5:04 am

Sakuda made an 'o' with her lips, then laughed softly. "It's hard to catch me off guard or make me uncomfortable," she said. Sakuda turned her attention towards Rosaline's flushed expression, thinking it cute, and a bit surprising. Lately, Sakuda was able to get all sorts of emotion out of Rosaline, which wasn't that shocking. Sakuda got a neko to play nice with her. "I'm alwas eager to teach," she purred, giggling afterwards like she had before.

(g2g I'm about to drop aha^.^'')
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 5:09 am

Rosaline slowly looked back to Sakuda, listening to her and she looked down, "Well, how should I know? I didn't want to get slapped or anything." She lifted her gaze back up to look Sakuda in the eyes and smiled softly, moving herself closer to the other girl, watching her a moment longer before placing her forehead to Sakuda's and saying softly, "Sorry if I'm bad...you'll be my first kiss...." She closed her eyes lightly as she pressed her lips gently against Sakuda's.

(Lol you're not the only one~)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:19 am

Sakuda grinned lightly. "Sorry, but I only slap boys, and even that's rare," she hummed, watching as Rosaline leaned in, her eyes lowering as she smirked. She was touched that Rosaline wanted her as her first kiss. When their lips connected, Sakuda kissed Rosaline back, planning on giving what was promised, for she never turned down a chance to teach the 'innocent'.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:24 am

Rosaline's cheeks tinted a light pink as Sakuda kissed her back and she opened her eyes as she pulled away a moment, "I don't really know what to do, sorry...so you're going to have to lead...." She looked at her before smiling a bit again and leaned forward to give Sakuda another gentle kiss. She reached a hand up to gently brush her fingers over Sakuda's cheek before allowing her eyes to fall shut once more, the slight color remaining on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:39 pm

Sakuda laughed softly before Rosaline kissed her again. Sakuda resisted the urge to smile against Rosaline's lips, and eased her mouth open just a little bit, using her own tongue to brush against Rosaline's bottom lip, asking for entrance to her mouth. Sakuda thought then that Rosaline was naiive in more passionate and gentle ways, but knew more about the rough and exotic. She thought this interesting, and wondered what made Rosaline learn those things rather then others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next