Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Willow Tree - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Willow Tree - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Willow Tree

Go down 
+3
Yoko
Cookie
Sakuda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The Willow Tree - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 7:49 pm

Aella gasped a bit and whimpered some, Cynthia playing with her sensitive tail. She gripped tightly onto her shoulders, her face still a dark red from the blush and her tail unwrapped from around Cynthia's waist, an involuntary reaction to the feeling she was receiving, "Mn.....I-it's very sensitive....." She closed her eyes tightly, her body tensing slightly as she thought, 'especially at the base...'
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 7:52 pm

Cynthia grinned in a teasing manor. "maybe I should stop, you seem to be uncomfortable.." she muses once again, her hand moving to rest on Aella's back. She holds back a chuckle at Aella's reactions, it seemed she was in heat, and that tickled Cynthia's fancy.

(sorry family party thingy I'll try to keep coming)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 7:55 pm

Aella was breathing a bit roughly, her body relaxing into Cynthia's, "I-I'm not exactly uncomfortable......i-it's just.......f-feels so good...." She bit slightly on her own lip, her face remaining flushed a dark red and she swallowed some.
(It's alright ^^)
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

"such a naughty little demon" she coos, her hand stroaking Aella's tail once more. She leans in and kisses her lips, bringing her closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

Aella tensed up some again, though not out of discomfort, "Ngh.....i-it's not my fault.....t-this is SO not fair....." Her eyes fell shut as Cynthia kissed her, kissing her back as her tail twitched and flipped about in Cynthia's hand.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

Cynthia smirked, her hand gripping the wigglin tail, she kept her eyes open. "yes it is.." she said between kisses, her opposite hand running up Aella's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:37 pm

Aella's eyes opened and she whimpered slightly as Cynthia gripped onto her tail, "Mn....s-stop teasing me." She followed Cynthia's lead, kissing her back each time Cynthia kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

Cynthia grinned, "how about you make me" she taunts, her fingers warming up on Aella's tail and skin, her kisses move to Aella's neck biting in a less than gentle way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:51 pm

Aella let out a light moan and looked up at the tree, immediately flushing a dark red, "U-uhm....C-Cynthia....we're in public..." She was still blushing, but she couldn't help herself from tilting her head to the side to show more of her neck to Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:55 pm

Cynthia grinned, then stopped with a small sigh. "public.. True, then stand up please" she asks, she intense to take her to a more private place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:58 pm

Aella did as Cynthia had wanted, standing up and pulling her tail from Cynthia's hand before reaching a hand down and taking her's to help her up, "Okay then..."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 10:03 pm

Cynthia stands, murmuring a spell as a hole appears in the ground. "come along" she squeezes Aella's hand, walking a bit then pullin aella with her the hole vanishes once both girls go through.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 11:52 am

Hanako sat under the willow tree, reading a book. Alice in wonderland. She was fascinated that she picture the whole story in her head, though she read the book a million times. It was her favorite as any one could tell, since the book was old and almost looked like it was going to fall apart. She sipped her strawberry smoothie though it did have a little twist to it.
She would hum to herself once in a while, she voice sweet and gentle. She loved this place for how peaceful it was. Next to her was her bag and German Shepard. The dog would come and go around here and Hanako would come take care of it when she would visit. She reached over and stroked the dog behind the ear. She didn't feel alone with the dog here and she even took the liberty to name him, Danny. It wasn't a great name, but she felt like the name was appropertie.
Danny licked it's nose as he laid on her bag and watched her read. He closed his eyes out of pleasure as she stroked his head. Danny had taken a liking to Hanako reading to him, even if he didn't understand, but he loved it when she would visit.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

Shinjou had been wandering around again and found himself at this tree and he looked up at it, having come from a different direction than from where Hanako was reading, but he could hear her. On this day, it was a bit warmer for him, so he wore his long leather coat open and no t-shirt under it, though of course his headphones were around his neck. He walked up to the tree and silently climbed it before moving around until he was on a branch just above Hanako and looked down at her, and so he didn't scare her if she were to look up he spoke to her, "Hey, what'cha reading?" He blinked as he saw the dog beside her, "Oh, and who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:14 pm

Hanako blinked and looked up, seeing Shinjou. "Oh, Shinjou! How did- I'm just reading one of my favorite books and this is Danny." she said and patted the dogs head. "Please be careful up there, Shinjou." she warned with a motherly tone. She fixed her black curly hair and looked back to her book. She was wearing simple jean shorts, a white tank top which was covered by a green plaid button shirt, the sleeves rolled up. She looked laid back, not in her regular nice clothes. Of course she still wore her long, black, curly hair in pigtails. Her deep blue orbs looked over the words and read.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:21 pm

Shinjou chuckled still in his normal leather attire, though he lacked the black t-shirt today, "How did I get up here?" He finished the previous sentence for her before answering, "I heard you humming, so I climbed up from the side I came from and made it to here." He snickered some at the tone she used when addressing him to be careful and he stood up on the branch, walking out a bit before hanging from the branch by his legs so his face was in front of Hanako's due to his long body, "Careful? What's the fun in that?" He looked to the dog and waved, "Hi, Danny."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:28 pm

Hanako blinked as he hung by his legs. She blushed a little embarrassed that he heard her humming.
"It won't be fun once you break something." she said still in a motherly tone.
Danny looked up at him, his black eyes mixed with gold blinked and he tilted his head. He barked not loud though, for he didn't want to disturb the peace. Hanako smiled, "He says hi."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:32 pm

Shinjou noticed the blush on her face and he smiled softly, "Hey, no worries. You sounded great." He tucked his arms behind his head as if he were laying down and relaxing and swung back and forth some, "Oh, come on, it's always an adventure that way." He smiled at her, continuing his slight swinging, "Oh, so you speak dog, too?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:38 pm

Hanako laughed a little. "Maybe," she glanced to Danny and Danny looked to her, "Even Danny says you should be careful." she smiled, "and thanks."
Danny's tail wagged as he watched Shinjou swing back and forth. Hanako closed her book, marking her spot and watched Shinjou.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:41 pm

Shinjou 'pouted' some at Hanako before stating in a playful tone, "Fine." He curled his upper body upward and let go of the branch whit his legs, doing a small flip so his feet would land on the ground, though his back was now to Hanako and he brushed his pants of before turning to her and the dog, "What do you think? A ten?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:48 pm

"A 10." Hanako agreed and smiled that his feet were now on the ground. Danny barked which he agreed too.
She crossed her long legs and laid her small hands over the book. Danny placed his head on her legs, though still laying on her bag, which she didn't mind since there was nothing important in there anyways. "I'm sorry for ruining your fun, it's just I don't want you to get hurt." she said stroking Danny on the head.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

Shinjou chuckled some and moved himself to sit beside Hanako, "Hey, no worries. I understand. You didn't really ruin my fun anyway. I find it fun just to spend time with people." He looked to her and gave her a charming smile, before taking his headphones off from around his neck and laying them in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:02 pm

She smiled. She picked up her smoothie and took a sip. "So how are you, Shinjou-san?" she asked running the thumb across the cool cup of the smoothie. Danny licked his nose and listened to their conversation. Hanako moved her bangs out of her face as she looked at the smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:14 pm

Shinjou turned his head back so he look straight forward and said softly, "I'm good....after I went home the other day I painted two new pictures on my walls." His smile faded as he spoke, but then returned as he said, "Well, enough about me....what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:21 pm

She shrugged and looked forward also. "Nothing great..." she held a sad look for a second, but then nothing. "I just went to go get a smoothie and decided to come and here to read and to see Danny."
She patted Danny's head lightly and then stroked his back. "I only come to this place if something's on my mind... Or I just want to get away from the city." She looked up tomthe leaves of the willow, her deep ocean orbs looking more like nightfall blue.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

Shinjou turned his head to look at Hanako, resting his head on his knees which he just pulled up to his chest, "What's on your mind, Hanako....?" He waited patiently for an answer, not even sure if she'd tell him, but even if she didn't he'd still be around if she needed to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow Tree   The Willow Tree - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Willow Tree
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next