Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 13 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 13 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Reka
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

* she sighs and crowls out of the water and rings out her tail with her ears down *... Fine then
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:21 pm

The neko backed away as she got out and looked at the water, frowning because now it had plenty of red tint. He leaned back against a rock. How troublesome. He had no respect for anyone who would dare harm themselves because life got a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:29 pm

* she looks at him and frowns sencening his ill thoughts to her*... You got something to say thn say it
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 8:01 pm

Mori glanced to her, arms crossed as he did nothing but stared. "You should address that properly or else it will only hurt you more." He looked away. No, it had not been what he was thinking but if he spoke his mind then he would feel guilty afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 9:32 pm

* she looks at him than looks away *. Mhm..* she undos her dress regardless of him being there or not and lowers it below her wound and takes off the wet bandages to show a deep gashed wound on née lower Side to her chest and takes out fresh bandiges*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 10:20 pm

Hearing the rustling of fabric, the neko averts his eyes modestly, not really affected by her actions. Just hoping that she would wrap up that wound. The blood smelled like a half breed but he didn't need that to have already known this fact. It was an old wound that had just reopened due to her scrambling. That much he could tell, although how she had gotten it, he couldn't help but be curious.
 "That's a nasty scratch you got there. Don't think a past falling accident would have caused it though."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 10:23 pm

* she looks at him a bit as she tryed to wrap it*... No I'm not that clumsy..... My brother wants me dead couse I'm half beers and he's full wolf and so is my father my mother wa raped be my father and that's how I came to be so both my bro and dad want me dead
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 10:32 pm

Mori tilted his head. Well, he had wondered where it had come from but he didn't expect a backstory especially when he had been nothing but an ass to her. "Why not just avoid them? Or fight back?" Just because one was a weaker link doesn't mean they couldn't overcome their more promising peers.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 10:35 pm

* she sighs deeply*... There hunting for me I can't avoid them and..... I can't fight I'm not good at it
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 10:41 pm

So was she just constantly on the run? She didn't really appear to be much of a fighter anyhow. Just didn't have that air about her. "Quite a predicament."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 10:44 pm

* she wraps her wound and pulls up her dress*... Ya I only lived this time couse... I fell of a clif in to the river ,... Ill have to keep moveing now he knows we're I am I have no place to go so I have to stay one the move, I have been for years and I'm out of supplies and I hire towns
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 1:51 pm

Situation sounded really bad. He frowned lightly, not really sure how she might be able to get out of it if she could. Besides doing the obvious and fighting back but she looked peaceful. "Why not stay with a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 1:54 pm

* she looks away with her ears down *.. I don't have any friends I stay to my self it's safer and no one can betray me that way
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 2:02 pm

"And you also get protection and possibly a place to stay that way. If you keep people away at an arm's length, you're not going to know the advantages of having people assisting you." The neko mused.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 2:16 pm

* she sighs*... I'm a half breed and a tape child ... Trust me not meany people are a huge fan of me and nocking down my door
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 2:35 pm

"So? This is Miyagi. There's a lot of half breeds and other unearthly things. This is a place where we are safe." He shrugged, going over to the edge of the water and slipping off his shoes so he could sit at the edge and dip his feet in.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

* she sighs*.. That's easy for you to say ur a guy and u can fight , I'm a girl of no worth what would anyone get from me for risking there life to help me
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Aug 2013, 8:18 pm

"Now, that's just stereotyping. Some of the women that I know are fighters as far as I'm concerned." He mumbled to himself. "And your friends would be willing to protect you if you are kind enough to them and trust them."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

* she sighs*... And I don't know anyone no one really try's to talk to me, I kind wish they would , it dose get kinda lonly some times
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:47 pm

"Not everyone is going to walk up to you and offer you cookies." The neko snorted. "Sometimes you have to go and talk to them first." He kicked his feet in the water for a bit of good fun, watching the still water tear.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:02 pm

* she puffs out her cheeks looking at him nerrowed eyed*.... I know that I'm not stuped, you think I haven't tryed to talk to people,.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 9:41 pm

"You don't seem like a very sociable person." He agreed, nodding his head slightly as he splashed around in the water, looking back at her little squinted eyes with a smirk dancing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 11:19 pm

* she stands up and walks over and splashes him*. Oh I don't do I well haw about now kitty cat
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 3:43 pm

Mori blinked as he was splashed, dripping wet now and he looked to her with a bit of a surprised look before smirking and he moved to splash her back but remembered her injuries. "Tch. You got lucky that you're wrapped in bandages or I might have just dunked you once again~."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 4:53 pm

* she giggles and splashes him again*... Awww poor kitty Is defenseless now
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 6:16 pm

Mori shook his head out to shake the water off and he chuckled. "Oh right because water makes me defenseless~." He reached into his sweater and took out the sword strapped to his back for leaning against the wall so he wouldn't have to worry about that getting wet along with his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: