Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_lcap100%Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_lcap0%Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_lcap0%Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_lcapBishop, Alphonse I_voting_barBishop, Alphonse I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Bishop, Alphonse I_vote_lcapBishop, Alphonse I_voting_barBishop, Alphonse I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Bishop, Alphonse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphonse Bishop
Scout
Alphonse Bishop

Bishop, Alphonse Empty
PostSubject: Bishop, Alphonse   Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2017, 4:49 pm

Bishop, Alphonse IihEe 

Bishop, Alphonse Flippy.600.593309_zpsvqnxhzsa

Alphonse "Al" Buddy Bishop

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE: Eternal
NICKNAME(S): Al, Buddy, Bud
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bisexual
ELEMENT: Darkness

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Brown/Golden
HAIR COLOR: Green
HAIR STYLE: Medium length hair in a shaggy style. Sometimes it looks like it hasn't even been brushed.
SKIN TONE: Pale
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEIGHT: 175lbs
MARKINGS: Alphonse has two prosthetic arms that have been enchanted with magic in order to work like the real thing; he's missing both arms from the elbow down. He has several scars over his muscular frame, as well as a tongue piercing and nipple piercings.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: In general Alphonse is a gentle and caring being. He's often a bit quiet and solemn as he's been through quite a bit. One might say that Al has "schizophrenia", but it should be more classified as PTSD. While he's normally a good guy, he has a tendency of going off the deep end in certain situations. Things that remind him of combat can cause him to go back into his "survival mode" which could be described as a homicidal rage. The reason why others might consider Alphonse as schizophrenic is that he can communicate with the "other" Alphonse. While it isn't often that he does this aloud, some people have seen it and become a bit leery of the man.
HABITS: He has a habit of smoking and rubbing at his neck.
TALENTS:
◇Infiltration
◇Stealth
◇Combat
◇Agility

◇Piano
◇Books
◇Cigarettes

DISLIKES:
◇Loud noises
◇Gunshots
◇Fireworks
◇Heavy Metal

SPECIAL ABILITY: Sometimes Alphonse's personality switches to a more violent version of himself, during this time his adrenaline increases causing him to seem stronger than he normally is.

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Alphonse has a therapist that he normally sees.
SIBLINGS: None
HOMETOWN: USA
BIRTH-DATE: March 30th
HISTORY:
The beginning:
There was a time in Alphonse's life that he was a happy and "normal" man. While he forgot his parents a long time ago, he does remember his life before he entered combat. He was engaged to an amazing redheaded woman who was only about 5'3". She was tiny compared to him, and he loved her with all of his heart. If he were asked about that time today he would say that they were truly the happiest couple. The day he proposed to the girl he had cried when she said yes. It wasn't long after that, that he was recruited into the military; having to leave his love behind.

The Platoon:
Alphonse met his platoon after he finished his time at boot camp. There were four of them including himself, and they had hit it off immediately. Not only were the men friends, but they were also brothers. Their captain was a blue haired man who was taller than Al and the rest of the boys. He was a smart mouthed man, but there was plenty to respect about him. The explosives technician was a small guy, probably only 18 or so, with blonde hair and a gentle demeanor. The gun expert had darker green hair than Alphonse himself, and was around the age of himself and the captain. They were a merry band of men, with plenty of banter between themselves. Some of the best at the job, their captain liked to say. They had been deployed into battle several times and had always made it back. Good things always come to an end, or so they say.

The Battle:
Everything started off the way the mission was planned. Their helicopter landed and they exited with their supplies. It was a mission to infiltrate a base and kill a general of the enemy. It wasn't until they reached the nearby bunker that they realized things weren't exactly "right". While the captain was scouting the base he noticed that there were probably three times the amount of enemies than there should have been. When their gun expert radioed this in to command they were told to "proceed as planned." It didn't seem right to Alphonse, to have four men going up an entire base full of men. He couldn't refuse orders though, and so he and the platoon got together and began making plans for how to pull this off. When night fell the operation began. They had decided that the best way to go about this was to split up and engage the base in different areas. Alphonse crept quietly through the hallways, making his way toward the control center where he was meant to take out communications and possibly even the general. Slipping past the guards he came up on the door where the communication center was supposed to be, readying himself before kicking the door in. A knife flew from his hand and sank into the heart of one of the surprised enemies before his hand moved to a pistol at his side. He got a few shots off before the extra guards arrived, the general grinning as he caught Alphonse's eyes. This wasn't part of the plan. He had to retreat or risk being caught. Quickly he turned on his heel and began towards the exit, firing at enemies to remove them from his way.

The Break:
It felt like the fastest Alphonse had ever run before. His lungs and legs burned, but the general and his men were hot on his tail. Reaching to his side he lifted a radio to call to his platoon, trying to warn them to get out. There was no response from anyone, and that caused the man to frown, but if he stopped now it would be too late for any of them. He was distracted and wasn't paying attention to where he was going; suddenly his foot caught on something and he fell forward, tripping over whatever was in front of him. With a "umph" he landed on top of something. Looking down he began to panic, there was blood and gore everywhere. What was this? Scrambling to his feet he jumped back to examine the situation further...A combination of limbs and...blonde hair and dark green hair..."No!" His comrades lay before him. How could this have happened? They were so young...Noises were coming from behind him and as he felt a bullet tear through his arm he turned with tears in his eyes. The general and his men had caught up...What was he going to do? His body tensed in a mix of emotions. Sorrow for his fallen comrades, anger at how they were slaughtered, and the need for...Revenge. Then there was nothing.

The "Victory:
"Bud! That's enough...It's all over now, Bud." Alphonse blinked as he came to, feeling wet and warm liquid all over his skin...What was this? He saw his captain standing before him, tears in the man's eyes and a small sad smile on his lips. "Captain...?" There was so much blood, what was happening? Looking down he noticed the combat knife in his own hand, and the blade through the captains hand...Looking around he saw the place littered with mutilated bodies...Had he done this? The captain stopped him? "It's alright, Bud. You've done it. The mission is over...Our men are avenged..." The man in front of him seemed weak...What was wrong with him? Suddenly the captain coughed, and as he did blood shot from his lungs. Panicked, Alphonse let go of the handle of the combat knife and went to reach out to catch the man...But there was nothing to catch him with "huh?" Looking to his side he found a stub reaching out, but nothing passed his elbow. He was missing part of his arm. What had happened while he was blacked out? Immediately he dropped to his knees, scrambling over to the blue haired man on the ground. "You did good Bud, you'll be okay now." The other man struggled with his words, coughing between them. Alphonse frowned and tears built up at the corner of his eyes. "It's okay Captain. I'll...I'll handle things from here. You rest." A faint smile crossed the dying man's lips as he breathed out a thank you before slipping away. It was then that Alphonse broke down and fell beside the man crying.

The Return:
Alphonse was the only one to make it out of the battle that day, and though he was praised and awarded, he didn't return the same. Not only was his one arm already missing from the battle, but after the adrenaline wore off his other was found useless from below the elbow due to the bullet that had torn through it, so it was amputated. He was given magically enhanced prosthetics so that his "arms" functioned as they normally would, but he was never the same. He wasn't alone. The other "him" was always with him, talking to him, trying to come out...His life was entirely in pieces. He was emotionally ruined, and not only was he the only one remaining from his platoon, he came back to find his fiancee had decided that it was time to move on, and had been cheating on him nearly the entire time he was away.

The "Accident:
It was a constant struggle, but Alphonse managed to remain in control of himself, and the other side of him actually made decent company since he was constantly alone. Things were finally beginning to return to being as normal as they could be for the broken man. That is until one day while he was out some fireworks were being shot off. Immediately he dropped down into a crouched position and lifted his arms to cover his head, his eyes glazing over as his mind traveled back to that day in battle. Suddenly he stood, his eyes no longer brown but a golden color now, and a twisted smirk crossed his lips. Things were going to get fun. Alphonse tracked down his ex-fiancee that day...and when he found her...Well he ended her new man's miserable life, and then he took her life as well...Slow and painful. For how much pain she'd caused him this entire time. That was how the "other" Alphonse went about comforting the original. Get rid of the pain for him. When Alphonse came to he found himself detained, but rather than charging him with murder the authorities decided he could be better used as a "weapon". Set him off and unleash him on the enemy. And so he was released back into civilization upon the agreement that he started seeing a therapist.

TODAY:
To this day Alphonse does his best to be a part of normal society. Keeping the company of mostly just himself, constantly visiting his fallen comrades at the cemetery, taking solace in his loneliness. Sometimes the man is still used in combat, but he prefers to keep himself in quiet spaces away from anything that might cause him to relapse.

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Bishop, Alphonse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop, Alphonse   Bishop, Alphonse I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2017, 2:42 pm

Bishop, Alphonse 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Bishop, Alphonse
Page 1 of 1