Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kisu, Susanoo I_vote_lcap100%Kisu, Susanoo I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kisu, Susanoo I_vote_lcap0%Kisu, Susanoo I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kisu, Susanoo I_vote_lcap0%Kisu, Susanoo I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kisu, Susanoo I_vote_lcapKisu, Susanoo I_voting_barKisu, Susanoo I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kisu, Susanoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

Kisu, Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Kisu, Susanoo   Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2016, 12:04 pm

Kisu, Susanoo IihEe

Kisu, Susanoo Precious_memory_by_kan_z_z_z_aki-d8r23fo
Susanoo Kisu

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE: Half breed, Human and Werewolf
NICKNAME(S): Sanoo or Ano
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Hetrosexual
ELEMENT: Lightning

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Left eye Black and a scare going over his right eye lide which holds murky red iris.
HAIR COLOR: Silver/White
HAIR STYLE:Long and Spikey
SKIN TONE:Pale
HEIGHT: 6’0
WEIGHT: 68kg
MARKINGS: Scare over his right eye, which he got while doing “a job” which end up of coursing eye discolour to his werewolf genes and virtually blind in that eye. Also has a bad habit of wearing a mask that covers his lower half of his face, which hides larger then average fangs.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: Sano is generally a quiet person, doesn’t give off a lot of information about his personal life or his past “job”. Yet most people view him as a ‘background character’, someone who is there but not acknowledge or not interesting. More a aloof, yet then it really comes down to it he's not, he tends to think to much. Which ends up sometimes his mind wonders to different things in total. Yet when his friends are in need he is there supporting him, yet when he needs help he trys to solve it himself, which results him in bad case. Like him cooking, He ended up having to call the fire men to put out the fire. He's good at keeping secrets after all he kept his own hidden anyway from everyone. Due the his younger self was a victim from bullies.(Most of them said he was ugly so he wears his mask due to that, even though he’s not ugly.)  he finds it difficult to share his views about his face to others, besides he likes a mystery too.
HABITS: Tends to stare at objects while thinking or lets his mind wander well having conversations with people. Also if he feels uncomfortable with situations he walks away from when too.  
TALENTS:
◇Art of Kanata
◇Reading while walking
◇Running
◇Swimming

◇Swimming
◇Jogging
◇Sitting in the sunshine while reading.
◇Mythology
◇Science

DISLIKES:
◇Bullies
◇Smell of cat food
◇Coffee
◇Ice in his drinks
◇Being talked over.

SPECIAL ABILITY: Camouflage, He can make himself blend in with his surroundings, visually and sense of smell too, yet if someone touched him while he's under they will be able to feel him. Susanoo hasn't used this since he been dubbed as retired.

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Professor Mr.Kisu of Animal Genetics scientific research and Mrs. Kisu who’s a housewife.
SIBLINGS: N/A
HOMETOWN: Tokyo
BIRTH-DATE: September 20th
HISTORY:Not much is known of Susanoo past, Susanoo was “adopted” into a science research in his early months of life. As you guess from that Susanoo was a “test project” after all he is half human and half werewolf. Yet he over his nine years with the Professor, he didn’t see the man as a father only a carer after all, he had seen how parents act with their children from going to a local school. Which is very be came a bully victim, he was short for his age and uniqueness of his half breed in a school full of human children was never a nice mix.

Each day he walked out of school to the Professor’s wife, who came to love the little half breed as her only chid. Yet she will always greet him with a smile until she sees the scrap marks and yellow bruising on his face and arms. She knew it was to do with his unique features, what kid at the age of six could have white/silver hair and large then average fangs, with an emotionless face but expressive eyes. So she gave him a mask that covers half of his features, but she always tell him he was handsome feature and he’ll grow up to be a charmer.

Unfortunately Susanoo never made it to High School and had less frequent visits of Mrs.Kisu and more time in labs and gyms, he was at the age of puberty his senses were growing advanced and at quick levels too. Yet it was only a year after he was removed from Prof Kisu’s care and moved into the military department, A pet project called “AEFD” Advance Enchantment in Field Devision . That was the last time he saw the Kisu’s until his “Accident”.

The “Accident” happened to fasts to deal with, even today Susanoo couldn’t grasp what really happened. It was like any other day while doing his “Job”, Clean out the department head of some foreign society, check, torch the place, check, Make it out unseen, half check. The was another “Advanced” in the department that day. The “Advanced” and Susanoo slashed with Kanata it all happened quickly. Sword swipes upwards, while another silver blade chops of a head. Safe to say the silver hair guy won the fight and kept his head unlike the other guy. Yet the upwards blade caught the side of his face scaring from his cheek bone up to slightly above his eyebrow.

Thats the day he lost his sight. He remembers making it back to base, then all the rest was a blur, the surgery, the blood, the shouting, falling unconscious, all of it he couldn’t remember.
It was until he woke up to humming a soft tune, while small sounds of plastic hitting each other and a small rustle of fabric. He knew the scent in the air away where.
Blurred eyes peel open, head lolling to the side looking up at blurred form of an elder lady knitting and humming. “Mrs.Kisu?” Soon as the word fell from his lips he was tackled into a hug.

That was the day that Susanoo Kisu was forced into early retirement.. Also the day he found out that he was almost completely blind in one eye, his red iris eye.
He spent the next year living with the Kisu Family, The elderly lady and man who to him in since he had no where else to go. Helping him sort out his new life and disability too.

Until a few months ago. Tokyo Military sent him to a small town so he could ‘retire’ in peace at the age of Forty Twenty-Seven.. .

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy

Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Kisu, Susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisu, Susanoo   Kisu, Susanoo I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2016, 1:56 pm

Kisu, Susanoo 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Kisu, Susanoo
Page 1 of 1