Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Abele's Room I_vote_lcap100%Abele's Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Abele's Room I_vote_lcap0%Abele's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Abele's Room I_vote_lcap0%Abele's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Abele's Room I_vote_lcapAbele's Room I_voting_barAbele's Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Abele's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

Abele's Room Condo_11
post a picture or describe your room as your first post

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 11:13 pm

Abele's Room Red-an10
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:41 pm

Abele was within his room in an impressive amount of time, considering how far he traveled. His shook his hair and then set his guitar on the wall, next to his harp and pipe. He played all kinds of instruments, but never bothered to show it off to anyone. Just the guitar skills. He then walked over to his shower, deciding he was going to freshen up before heading to Absinthe's club. He wanted to look decent. So he turned on the shower at the right temperature, stripping himself of each article of clothing so he could get cleaned up.

After showering, cleaning up with bathroom, and taking his dirty clothes to the hamper by his laundry room, Abele decided to get dressed in some . . . More appropriate clothing. The white of his eyes returned to the black, and he was focused on changing. He decided to ware a pair of smooth, skinny black jeans with an electric red stripe running up each side. He then pulled on a long, button-up shirt that was red and black, and over top of that a red button-up vest. Knee high boots with tons of buckles followed, as well as several bracelets and a choke collar to hide his neck's markings. Abele slicked his hair back with his hand and changed his tongue piercing to one that glowed in the dark. When he thought he looked sufficient, he turned on his heel and was gone in another blink.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 6:13 pm

Sitting alone in his apartment, waiting for Absinthe to come along and hang out for a bit, Abele sat a simple guitar on his lap, glancing down at the strings of his instrument. With ease, he began plucking the chords, coming up with different melodies until he was strumming to an all familiar song of his, dabbing on the notes and humming the soft tune. There's no guarantee this will be easy. . . He broke his thought and stopped strumming, giving off a sigh.

It had been a few weeks since he had been able to see Absinthe. She was busy running her club and Abele was job hunting. Lately he hasn't seen anything too promising, and figured he must end up having to use his medical skills to get a job at a clinic or something. Playing music for money only lasted so long, and he needed a more stable job. With a huff, Abele abandoned his guitar and went to go fetch himself a simple tank top to cover his toned frame. Wearing only tight jeans is comfortable around the house, but Abele wanted to be presentable; especially since it's Absinthe.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 6:27 pm

Absinthe was trying not to be early to Abele's. She didn't want to seem too eager to see him. She had been busy with her family and her club, so it was hard to see Abele lately. She knew he had been looking for a job, though she wasn't quite sure why he hadn't asked her for one. She would give him one right away and pay him well. A live guitarist would be great at her club. Maybe he was waiting for her to ask him though. She just wasn't sure if he wanted that or not. She had a complicated mind.

She walked up to Abele's as she hummed, her hands fumbled for pockets that didn't exist until she realized she had worn her torn up black skirt. She made a face and put her hands down, looking down at her giant boots she wore with almost everything. Her green tanktop and normal black rave jacket matched the outfit with her goggles on top of her head. She wasn't sure if she looked too dressed up or not, especially since it was hard for her not to wear her green eyeshadow and lipstick. Even around the house if she saw herself in the mirror she got a bit confused at times. It was almost as if she should permanently put on her makeup. She shook her head at her silly thoughts and looked up to the door she had come to, biting her lip slightly before knocking her signature knock.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 7:05 pm

Abele was just slipping on his shirt when he heard the pounding on his door. With a puppy-like excitement, he jogged over to the door and pulled it open politely, stepping aside and tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear with a smile. "Hey Absinthe. Boy was I bored, you saved me," he breathed, reaching forward and grasping her hand in his, gently guiding her inside the house. He closed the door and took Absinthe into the living room, letting go of her hand to move his guitar out of the way of the sofa. "You can sit down if you want; I'm going to put this baby up. Be right back," he told her, turning to head into his room to where the instruments hung on the wall. He easily set it where it belonged, then headed into the living room again, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

When the door opened Absinthe let go of her lip and her face brightened to see him. "Hi Abele. I'm glad to know I saved you." She giggled and let him guide her in, looking around as he walked her in. Of course, his condo was just as interesting as he was. She looked back to him when he picked up his guitar, frowning a bit to see him putting it up. She always liked him playing it, but it always meant he would be paying attention to her more. She watched him leave and then sat down on the couch, taking off her boots and then getting up to put them next to the door. She slowly made herself around the room, looking at different things that were placed everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 12:03 am

"Well, aren't you the prettiest thing in my home," he hummed, leaning against his doorframe. Slowly, he rose a brow, giving her a soft grin. He approached her slowly, moving his hand to cup her shoulder, squeezing her side to his in a one-arm hug. With his cheek pressed against her head, he pressed a small kiss to her temple. "How've you been," he asked her, referring to the time they spent apart. It really felt like forever, but Abele figured it was because they both had spent so much time together before hand. With a soft wink, Abele went to the sofa, sitting down and observing her with violet eyes.

Lately, there had been no black around his irises like there usually was. It felt strange, and even looked strange, but it meant he was getting comfortable, or just comfort-thinking. His eyes blinked into focus, a smile curving onto his lips. "Haven't been chasing other good looking guys hmm?" He was teasing of course, but the back of his mind warned his consciousness that this was an actual question to see if she was interested in him or not. With a glance to the side, Abele thought himself to take back the teasing, but what happened, happened. There was no stopping that. So, with a thoughtless track, he turned his gaze back on Absinthe, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 4:47 am

Absinthe smiled as she heard Abele return, only hearing his voice. She turned herself to see him in the doorframe, making her smile even more at him. She tilted her head and watched him come over to her. She couldn't help but push herself into him when he gave her lazy hug and kissed her temple. She breathed in, smelling his scent while he was there. That was another thing about him that was so intoxicating to her. Every little thing about him was like that now. When he pulled away to go sit down she frowned. She was expecting him to be a bit more affectionate since they had been apart for so long. Maybe he was being like her and not trying to show how much he missed her. She bit her lip and turned around to look at him. No need to be a hypocrite.

She noticed he still had violet eyes and it made her quite happy. As cool as his black eyes were, his violet ones were comforting and she knew she was the reason for them. She slowly walked herself back over to him, laughing at his teasing question. "I would never cheat on the person I'm with. Though that doesn't mean I can't admire them from afar." she teased him back, hoping he saw it as a tease only. She made herself to his lap, crawling on top of it and stretching her legs out onto the sofa so that she was more comfortable. She smiled at him gently, her golden eyes sparkling. She wanted to be close to him and talk to him, they had been apart too long. The last time they had been together was when she said yes to being his girlfriend. She wasn't sure if that would change anything or not though.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

"Hmph. Does that go the same for me," he teased, watching as she placed herself into his lap. A small smirk tugged on his lips, staring up at her face. He raised his hands to hold her waist, squeezing slightly in affection. He missed her, so he leaned forward a bit and missed her chin, leading up to her lips, giving a small, playful nip before pulling back, a small smile on his lips. He rose a hand to smooth his fingertips along her cheek, stroking it affectionately. "My Doe-Eyed girl," he murmured, his volet eyes twinkling. He pecked her lips again, gently molding their lips together with his grip pulling her slightly closer to reach her better. His eyes fluttered closed, a small smile on his lips while they pressed firmly against hers.

With a satisfied grin, he pulled away from their kiss, licking his lips. "Bella ragazza," he cooed, moving to rest his forehead against her cheek, finding himself soothed by her familiar scent and appearance. He hadn't seen her in quite awhile, so keeping her as much as possible was what he wanted. So with a slightly selfish motion, Abele moved his hands to her waist, hugging her close to himself.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 6:40 pm

Absinthe giggled at Abele and nodded her head. "Yes, that goes for you as well, mister." She smiled at him and giggled when he squeezed her side, being ticklish there. She noticed him lean in before he kissed her chin and then kissed up to her mouth to meet together for a soft kiss. She looked away from him when he pulled away to say a nickname of hers, only to look back again when he came back for another kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck gently, holding him close to her as her eyes fell close along with his.

She blushed and shuddered slightly at his italian accent. She stroked his cheek gently with one of her hands slipping own from behind him. She could tell he missed her, which made her happy, but also made her wonder what he did while she was gone other than search for a job. She tilted her head a bit so she could look at him better. "So what have you done while I was gone, hm?" She asked curiously, not minding at all that he was brining her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Jun 2013, 7:32 pm

"Hah. I'm a gentleman; I doubt that'll happen," he told her with confidence, nuzzling her throat from his hugging position. Nah, no one was pretty like her, or nice. He sighed through his nostrils, closing his eyes for a moment to savor her being there. A small smile lit his features, a soft hum following. Her heart was beating at a lovely fluttering pace, thumping against his ear in a tune. He had to think for a few moments, describing to himself what instrument could go perfectly with that sound, how it should be played, and such as that. Ah, the mind of a musician.

At hearing Absinthe's question, Abele pouted, glancing up at her face, she looked purely adorable with those large, curious doe eyes. He brought his face back a bit to properly see her, though there was a tinge of blush across his cheeks. "I've been... Writing some music, and trying to find a steady job so I could... Uh, do more things rather than just hang at home," he told her, his eyelashes brushing the tips of his cheekbones when he looked down at his hands holding her so gently. His thumb gently rolled smooth circles in her back, just doing something to keep his mind occupied. He wasn't lying by any means, but he wasn't going in depth on those things.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 1:17 am

Absinthe smiled and giggled, kind of selfishly happy that he said he doubted he would look at other girls. She didn't want him to, but she gave him every right to do so if he wanted to. She leaned her head against his as he nuzzled into her neck, making her close her eyes in contentment. Her hands rubbed the back of his neck, coming down to the sides of it as well to hold him gently, wanting to be as close as possible to him. She was still getting used to doing all of these things while sober, since all the other times she had ever done anything she had been drunk at a club. She enjoyed this so far though and she hoped it would last. She just needed to introduce him to her brother and hope he was okay with it all.

She pulled back and stared at him gently when he sat up to look at her better to reply. She pursed her lips as he paused a lot in his sentences and started to blush. She arched her back a bit when he started to rub circles into her side, trying not to laugh from it being a bit ticklish. She kept her hands against the sides of his neck, rubbing her thumbs against him. "That doesn't sound like everything to me. Is there something wrong, Abele?" She asked sweetly and curiously. She didn't want to force him to tell her, but she didn't want to see him holding things back from her. She felt like he didn't trust her when he did that.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 10:01 pm

With Absinte's question in mind, Abele huffed softly, glancing up at her face. The blush still lingered, though it was lighter than before. He shook his head, adding a shrug afterwards. "That's it; I promise. I wouldn't lie to you," he murmured, moving his forehead to rest against her shoulder, red hair spilling onto her tan skin. Though he wanted to side-track away from his song-writing alone time and such, he knew he'd have to explain eventually, but not until things were done. So, he stayed silent, nuzzling the line of her collarbone for a moment.

Abele chuckled, pausing his ministrations on Absinthe's hip so he didn't tickle her anymore. With a soft purr, Abele leaned into her touch and favored the soft fingers that tingled his skin. "Hmm." Thr enjoyment lasted a moment, before a soft growl grew behind his throat, pulling slightly back to keep her fingers from sliding along his mark anymore. He blinked his eyes, glancing up at her with an apologetic look. Though he didn't say anything, he looked sorry. His throat was just sensitive, and was something he didn't want touched. With a frown, he nuzzled her palm, eyes downcasted. "Sorry," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:28 pm

Absinthe narrowed her eyes a bit, but didn't push him any further. She could still tell he wasn't telling her something, but she lived with it. They had only been dating for a while and she needed to understand that just because they were together not everything was going to be perfect. She smiled a bit at his touches on her collarbone, loving the contrast of her skin and his hair. Sometimes she thought she could sit with him forever and they wouldn't have to say a thing. But then she often realizes that would become tiresome.

She stopped her movements on his neck as he pressed into her fingers and she seemed to hear a purr come from him. Her eyes widened as she heard the growl that came next though. She had heard it many of times now and she still wasn't used to it. It even scared her a bit. He was a dragon after all, a species she knew almost nothing about. She took her other hand away and rubbed his cheek gently when when he nuzzled into her hand, not saying anything to his apology. "Did you have anything planned for us today?" She asked curiously, ignoring the rest of the questions in her head.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:41 pm

Abele found the sudden silence to be rather bothersome, but didn't take a moment to stop it. Once it passed, then he would speak again, but for now he tried to enjoy her fingers caressing his face. His neck still tingled around those grooves and black-ink-like markings. He but his lip, eyes flicking up to watch Absinthe's face. She seemed to be ignoring his sudden rash behavior, which was more than welcomed on his part since it was an accident. He didn't want to growl at her anymore. This led him to think about getting something to cover his throat so it wouldn't be touched. 

An embarrassed smile lit his features as he raised his head to see Absinthe properly. "You remember how you agreed to help me out with some music? I thought maybe we could find a place to relax, I could bring an instrument, and we'd work on a music piece together," he paused for a moment, pursing his lips in thought, "I know how much you miss things like that; I can feel it." His voice dipped a bit into a whisper, almost as if he feared he threaded hot water. Which would be no surprise if he did; Abele had amazing luck like that. Though without much information on what makes Absinthe tick, he decided it wasn't entirely his fault if he did bother Absinthe. He'd learn though, if given the opportunity. A soft smile creased his features, wiping away an embarrassment that was there before hand.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 10:52 pm

Absinthe let her eyes close for a moment during the silence, trying her best to ignore the growl so it didn't bother her. She didn't want to bring it up to him. He had only done it the times she was touching his neck. His markings seemed to be the reason and she didn't want to bring up bad memories. Though she thought she would need to know about them at one point, but he could bring it up instead. She opened her eyes to look at him, smiling at the small embarrassment on his face, just noticeable enough.

She sighed out gently and smiled when she heard what he had said. "Music sounds nice right now, darling. Get my mind of things and pay attention to just you and the music. Though don't be surprised if I end up tuning you out every now and then." She laughed and looked up at him, wondering why he had lowered his voice as he continued to speak. She quickly took her hands and latched them on either side of his face and brought him in for a little kiss; his intoxicating lips were drawing her in yet again.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 11:04 pm

At the mention of being ignored, Abele brought out his eyes, making the violet bright and the black pupils large, in a sort of cat-like defense. He gave a soft purr, nudging her had gently as it came to his cheek. Her feminine scent washed over his senses, making him shudder just a tad. Without hesitation, he met her lips with his own, slightly tickled by the strands of her hair that brushed across his skin. Just having a simple kiss from her was enough to soothe Abele's need for her attention, though he respected her thoughts and let her zone out of she wanted. With a deep hum, Abele parted their mouths, smiling with a teasing hint to it. "Now that was a surprise," he said to her, raising a hand to brush her bangs aside.

"A pleasent surprise anyway," he murmured on, leaning back into her personal space to Kia her cheek just gently, whispering a few endearing words in Italian before adjusting himself back to his previous position. "Now, my bella, where shall we relocate for music, eh? Your choice entirely," he told her, using his other hand to pat her knee in assurance that she had the control momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 11:20 pm

Absinthe watched Abele's eyes as he got a bit defensive on being ignored by her. She only meant it playfully, but at least she knew he cared if she did that. It was more likely the other way around, for her to loose thoughts of the music and give him her full attention. He never said there couldn't be a bit making out involved. When they kissed she smiled into it, feeling how happy he got from just the kiss alone. His small shudder made her blush and almost giggle right into the kiss. That was new to her, though she had felt that herself plenty of times. She wondered what else he would do if she did anything else. She let her mind shift away from that quickly though. "I got to keep you on your toes, lover boy."

She watched him come closer to her again and kiss her cheek before speaking Italian to her. Her body got goose bumps as he did it, enjoying the romance language very much. The only foreign language she knew was what her tribe used to speak in from the research she had about it. She purred slightly, letting her shapeshifter self show through her mage self for once as she looked up at him as he asked where to go. She had no idea. She was perfectly fine with just staying where they were. "I'm fine with staying where we are, unless we are going to disturb someone."
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 11:32 pm

"Lover boy? I like that~ are you sure you want to call me, an Italian, such a thing," he purred sensually, flocking his tongue at her to show a bit of his tongue ring before winking. Gosh she was adorable, and her boosting his ego was even better. With a short huff, Abele nudged her jawline with his cheek, showing a bit of tender affection rather than sexual teasing. After all, there were plenty of opportunities she'd give him to tease sooner or later. She did that more often than she knew.

Abele gave a nod, shifting himself to brace Absinte's body before he stood, picking her up as well with one arm supporting her backside. For a lean guy he wasn't that weak, which surved for better purposes than he knew. With a grunt, Abele carried Absinthe into his room and set her on the edge of his bed for a moment, walking to the wall "showcase" of all his instruments, running his fingers along the neck of his most used guitar. A flute, harp, electric guitar, country guitar, pipe, and several other smaller, more feminine instruments lined the wall, each giving a light into how diverse Abele's learning was. "What should I play," he asked Absinthe, breaking contact with his collection to give her a soft smile. There was a blush there, no doubt of embarrassment. No one has really seen all the instruments he played, so he hoped they didn't seem to girly for Absinthe's tastes.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun 2013, 11:49 pm

Absinthe giggled at his question, wrapping her arms around his neck as he nudged against her jawline to show affection. She nuzzled her nose against his head gently and smiled. "You're Italian. Sounds like a perfect name to me." She bit at his ear gently and then nuzzled forehead against his so she could look up at his violet eyes that had seem to stay violet for a long time now. It mad her heart flutter.

When she was picked up she squeaked gently, gripping tighter around him so she wouldn't fall, hoping she wasn't hurting him by doing so. She had a tighter grip than she thought sometimes. With another small squeak she sat on his bed and watched him. Before he got to the wall she saw what he was headed to, making her eyes go wide and her mouth open slightly. She had never seen so many instruments all together at once. She tilted her head and stared until she heard his question, breaking her thoughts and looking at him. Without skipping a beat she replied, "Electric guitar." She blushed at her eagerness and looked down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:02 am

"Bet you wanna find out how true it is," he murmured jokingly under his breath when she replied about the nickname, chuckling to himself as he glance over his instruments once more. He could almost laugh at how mouse-like she acted when being picked up, carried, and then say back down. Her squeals were small, as was her grip, but adorable nevertheless. Abele rose his brows at her sudden eagerness over his music collection. It made his face burn with a red hue. He picked the electric from it's nailed position, dusting it off a bit. "I haven't played this sucker in awhile. Here, can you mess around with the tunes and suh while I find some notebook to Hoyt things in," he asked, gently handing her the instrument before walking further into the joined room where most of his music supplies and such set. He began digging around there, eyes flicking around to find a bare notebook.

After fruitless moments, Abele was finally able to grasp one, though it had a few notes inside, he simply flipped the pages, grabbing a mechanical pencil while he was at it. With that taken care of, he stepped back into his room, setting the supplies onto his bed beside Absinthe. His hands gathered every lock of fire-like hair, the hair band around his wrist quickly being tied to keep the messy strands at the nape of his neck. With a satisfied smile, Abele asked Absinthe to follow him back into the living room where there was more space and air to hear a clearer note.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:20 am

Absinthe raised an eyebrow at Abele's comment, making her blush deeply. She looked away, embarrassed as always around him and his slide comments. She needed to get over it at some point soon. She flickered her eyes back up to him as he grabbed his guitar, bringing it over to her afterwards. She held it tenderly at first, staring down at it as he walked away. She hadn't played any kind of guitar in years. Not to mention it was more of her brother's field. She sat it correctly in her hands after a moment though and played with the strings, tilting her head down to look at it.

When Abele came back in she looked up and smiled at him, resting her hands on the guitar. Her eyes followed his as he put his hair up just to pick his supplies up again so they could go into the living room again. She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips, standing up to follow him quietly, not really questioning it. He knew his apartment better than she did after all. Though she could sit on the floor of a kitchen for all she cared when it came to making music.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:38 am

Clicking his tongue thoughtfully as he slid onto the floor, he encouraged Absinthe to sit whenever she liked. While he did that, Abele tore out a few sheets of paper, spreading them out so he could easily reach around and write a bit when needed. His teeth bit at his lip while he drew out the lines needed to begin the music-composing part, making sure to take his time so he didn't mess it up. 

After the lines were completed, Abele set the pencil down and turned his head just slightly to stare at Absinthe, a soft smile on his lips. "How does it feel to hold a guitar? Looks like you're so happy; I like that," he told her softly, reaching over and running his fingers over each chord, hitting no particular note, just making some noise. His eyes gazed up to hers, a chuckle rumbling in the back of his throat. "You can play on it a bit before we start; I wanna see what you can do," he insisted, leaning back and straightening his legs, cooing for her to sit in between his legs so he could see as she played a bit for him.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 12:51 am

Absinthe fell to the floor gracefully in front of Abele in a criss-cross, behind the wall of paper he had made on the floor. She held the guitar against her and leaned over it to watch Abele draw the lines for the music. She mindlessly strummed a few notes she could remotely remember as she watched him, waiting for the lines to be done. She wanted to help, but he seemed very entranced in what he did.

She looked up at him as he sat the pencil down, putting her hands flat against the guitar again. She laughed and shook her head. "I haven't played any kind of guitar in years. It was usually my brother's field." She looked down at it as he ran his hand across it, staring at his gentle hands. She felt like calling him a gentle giant, but he wasn't exactly big enough to be called that. She glanced back up at his face when he told her to play something. Instead, she got up and walked over the papers to stand in between his legs and then drop down to sit where he had invited. She leaned up against his chest and stared up at him, placing the guitar across both of their laps. "I'm pretty sure the only thing I remember how to play is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." She chuckled and shrugged. "Do you need me to plug it in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abele's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abele's Room   Abele's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abele's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next