Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hattori's Room I_vote_lcap100%Hattori's Room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hattori's Room I_vote_lcap0%Hattori's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hattori's Room I_vote_lcap0%Hattori's Room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hattori's Room I_vote_lcapHattori's Room I_voting_barHattori's Room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hattori's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 12:25 am

Hattori's Room Condo_11
Post a picture or describe your room as your first post

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 11:55 am

Hattori's Room 11-6

This room is dark and quite messy but Hollow calls it home, this room is full of different sized blanket sheets as well as three different sized mattress’s and pillows. The room is quite spacious as well as it is dark lighted which Hollow enjoys quite well. The distant closet contains everything that Hollow needs to wear as well as holding up supplies and other items for him to freely use. Unlike the other rooms, Hollow’s room is something out of the ordinary though he likes how it looks. The constant bottles that are in the room are letters that Hollow has written, most of them are meant to be mailed but he never does for he doesn’t think that his guardian is still alive or not. The other bottles are used to hold coins, to pens, to even jewelry. The four bags hold various items that Hollow has collected over his time traveling.

• -The flooring is made out of a soft padding that is the same feeling as the blanket sheets, every single square foot of the flooring is like this. Old fashioned lamps are used for Hollow doesn’t like to turn on the light and so he turned it off in his own special way. Light blue curtains cut out the light from the windows, the windows have a clear glass over them but most of them are covered in blue drapes while the others are sort of covered with boards. Not much is known as to why he has his windows covered, but he has come to like the room dark. On the left of the room where most of the light is coming in is a small balcony with a window that has curtains up. This is the only light that Hollow allows during the day, at night does he put the curtains down.

• -There are small shelves and boxes in this room; you just have to find them. These boxes contain interesting data and notes that Hollow have collected over the time he had explored

• -Hollow is not picky, for he will sleep or lay on different mattress’s for he treats them mostly like comfy chairs. Often he will lie in the large pile of sheets and pillows in the left corner.

• -Though this room is messy, it doesn’t give off the smell for it actually smells good in this room, due to scented candles. The kind that Hollow lights are candles that smell like lavender. The pile on the right contains all kinds of hard items, which Hollow has collected. Most likely, the boxes are under these hard items or ‘Hard Goods’ which is what Hollow calls them. Most of this room has a lot of over things in it, but they may come to be explained in time

Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:32 am

Walking up the long hall and entering as well as passing the living room did he come to his room, Hattori's eyes were simply calmed down now. There was no place like home apparently, the incubus couldn't help but place his hands over his head as he stepped on the padding on the floor and plopped down onto a random mattress. Hattori looked up to the ceiling now with a lost but yet blank expression. What could he do to pass the time? He was home, he could always sleep the time away. Hattori's nose went up as if he smelled something bad but that was due to his thoughts of what he was going to do. The incubus lifted his right hand picking up a bottle and looking it over, his eyes never leaving what was inside of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:46 am

Soft pawsteps echoed lightly around the near empty apartment. It was the only sound that could be heard besides some rustling in the background. Out of nowhere, a white ball of fluff dropped from somewhere in the ceiling landing on top of one of the mattresses with a small explosion of dust and light-weighted blankets.
". . .Mew?"

Mori frowned as he looked around the apartment building. It wasn't even his apartments! How the hell did that little trouble maker end up around here?!?! With a huff, the neko stood up from searching deep inside the bushes and opened his mouth to get the full intake of the scents that lay around him, like a cat's, mostly his gland systems in his mouth could give him a stronger scent than that of his nose. Closing his jaws, he looked up to the apartment's, spotting a hole in the wall big enough for the size of a small creature to crawl through. The teen ran a hand through his black hair which nearly covered his cat ears and groaned out loud. How ridiculous was this...

The white kitten fumbled around in the blankets, tangling it would have seemed in the unknown apartment but soon made a game out of it and mewed constantly as if in a wail as she crawled about under the blanket in the messy mattress.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:56 am

Hattori's eyes went wide and he lerched upward rather quickly to a sound and he couldn't help but feel rather angry, was there someone trying to break into his room. The incubus stood up placing the bottle down softly as he approached the villian of his room, moving the sheets and such did his eyes narrow seeing a cat and he frowned rather displeased. Hattori hated all kinds of animals for they hated him, that was only right for it was karma or something like that. You hate something, they hate you back. It was as simple as that. The incubus watched as this cat played around with his mattress and he couldn't help but pick up the cat from behind the neck and he looked at the cat with his face still looking displeased.

"It would seem that your nine lives are about to expire~"

Hattori's british tongue was all to evident as he looked at this cat with such dis-interest and rather to say light hate. The incubus didn't know how the cat got in, but he knew very well how he was going to go out. Either in a doggie bag or out the window in a bag, it wasn't going to be fun for this cat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 8:49 pm

The cat moved its ears up in confusion as it's white world disappeared and when she was picked up by the scruff, she went limp like any other kitten would but being herself, she wasn't like that for very long. Being held to the other's face, she tried to paw at the male's nose, mewing cutely, her tail waving excitedly.

The neko, however, was going through lesser problems than that of his lost kitten, he flicked his tail and looked around, trying to see if he could find access into the apartment. It didn't look like it was occupied from the outside so he figured there would be no problems. Spotting a tree he smirked and began to ascend, jumping just to reach the bottom but lifting himself up was no big deal and climbing the rest wasn't either. The neko slowly approched the window, staying stock still on the branch as he slowly brought out a knife and stuck it in the crevasses, unlocking it easily with only a small click. Sliding it open, he slipped inside the apartment, black eyes flashing in the dark as he looked about for the white ball of fluff. Geez....this place was a dump. Taking steps onto the floor, he snaked his tail around his abdomen and hid it under his shirt, he brought out a hat and covered his ears. Mori soon spotted his kit in the hands on some demon of some sort.
"Harm one hair on her and I'll burn this place and all of it's contents to the ground."
The neko spoke clearly with a smirk evident on his face, his element was fire after all. There also just so much crap and clutter around here, he figured that something must be important to this fiend who dare lay a hand on his kit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm

Hattori's face became more displeased as the cat pawed at his nose, and it only seemed to get worse since his eyes were glowing and his pupils were sharper in detail. How dare a animal touch him, they weren't any good as food anyway. The incubus heard something however and he looked over his shoulder with his eyes still a glow. The child had some nerve coming into his room, the cat included. Hattori simply looked away as if not hearing what he had said before disappearing into the shadows of the room. The incubus appeared behind the boy and placed the kitten over his shoulders, if the animal was his pet then it would not be fun killing it. After all a child's wrath was something scarier than a demon on the war path. Though, he didn't seem to care for his expression was blank but his eyes still glew rather sharply now.

"Please, it would only entertain me for only 5 seconds. Take your cat and get out."

Hattori spoke this as clear as day, his tone was a harsh british accent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 9:23 pm

Mori blinked at the other's eyes, not seeming to be fazed though curiousity prickled at his skin and he frowned suddenly, looking around as the other disappeared. What the hell? And where did his kit go?! The neko nearly jumped as the man merely transported behind him and he looked over his shoulder, his eyes turning soft as the kitten was returned. She purred and rubbed her face against his fingers as he tried to pet her but he soon frowned once again. What a trouble maker, if she kept this up she was going to end up as a fur rug or something. His appearance was almost scolding and he glanced up to the demon, his face expressionless. The male certaintly did appear imposing but the neko wasn't afraid. He found no reason to. If he could have, he would have twitched his ears, but through the fabric of his beanie hat, he could still hear the man's strong british accent and how unhappy he was that he was here.
"Hm. Won't you greet your guests with a cup of tea? Such rude manners."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 9:29 pm

Hattori made a rather distinct snort with his eyes narrowed and his rage only seemed to bubble as his head moved back a few inches. The boy wanted him to serve him, when he was the one that broke into his room. The incubus hissed unlike any animal could have and more, this all came from within his throat as his eyes became perfect slits. Hattori was rather angry now, and due to his bipolar actions only seemed to make them worse by a good 10x radius. It was actually hard to believe that his anger could go over that radius.

"Excuse me? You and your pest broke into my room, you are the ones who are rude not I!"

The incubus simply wanted to put them all in a doggie bag and ship them to some kind of shop for their skin to be sold. Whatever the case, he did not like how the boy talked to him. Hattori simply placed his right hand into a fist and placing it sort of close to his face, his black nails which were natural could be seen as he shook it infront of the boy.

"Besides, I told you to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 9:41 pm

"What fun would that be, though?"
The neko mocked as he stared at the male's fist as it shook in front of his face, threatening to hit his nose. His kitten crawled to his shoulder and he stepped away from the demon, his eyes turning curious as he looked around the apartment, seriously, it was up to its neck in nothing but junk, junk, and more junk. He took off his hat, finding the object rather bugged him and replaced it into his pocket, his tail sliding out of his shirt as well and he turned to look back at the male with a flick of his ears.
"Wasn't my fault. My kit ran away and I had to go looking for her."
It didn't seem to bother him that he broke in to someone's house. After all, he broke into his friend's bar once just to get her back so he figured this place wouldn't be any different, especially when he had thought it was empty.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 9:48 pm

Hattori's eyebrows twitched and he simply clenched his jaw showing his fangs, he had never been this annoyed in his life. Wait, yeah he has all of the time. Mortals always seem to make his life hard as well as horrible. The incubus closed his eyes tightly showing a black coloring over his eyelids which were also natural and he moved his right fist to his mouth to hold his chin. Hattori simply glared seeing the cats ears however and his eyes looked to be narrowing which they weren't for his eyes still glowed while he growled.

"Then put that cat of yours on a leash, or get rid of her one!"

The incubus simply decided that since he wouldn't leave, then he would be kept in one area. Hattori after all wasn't going to let him touch his stuff, so he used his left hand to take hold of the boy around the neck in a light choke hold as he growled in his cat ears he meant every word and if he didn't follow then he may as well do some punishing to the child.

"Also, if you are really wanting to stay you are going to do what I say. You hear, that even means that you are going to stay on one mattress and not move until I say so."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:02 pm

Mori flicked his tail as he strutted around the room, hearing some low growls from the other and he peeked at the demon over his shoulder, smirking to himself as he saw that the male was only getting more irritated and it seemed his eyes were narrowing and glowed even brighter than before. He blinked at the option and he threw his head back to laugh. "Put a leash? Oh my kit? Who the hell does that?!" It was a ridiculous notion though he had seen cats on leashes but oh, how he laughed at their owners for such a thing. It was like putting a leash on the neko though it would hold him back none. He continued to giggle as he made his way around the apartment, his fingers gently petting the purring ball of furr on his shoulder before his body tensed, feeling cold fingers wrap around his throat and he smiled up to the other.
"Weird housing traditions but I suppose I should follow them since I am now 'in your care.' "
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:08 pm

Hattori simply continued to silently growl, how he missed Jaeden for his guardian wasn't this bad at making his blood rise as well as making his head hurt. The incubus simply moved his left arm off of the boy but took a hold of his shirt with three fingers with a narrowed eyed expression now that can be seen. Hattori softly pulled the boy to the mattress in the center of the room and let him go as well as lightly push him onto the mattress. Shaking his head making his hair move to his movements did he continue to silently growl as he tried his best to ease his irritation as well as his mind which was racing with rather weird thoughts. Hattori simply sat beside the boy and moved his right hand through his hair as he sighed looking like he had taken on a dragon army along with a rather loud bird army. Hattori was hissing this to himself with his eyes closed now.

"Why do mortals hate me? How come they make me mad and call me such...things!"

The incubus opened his eyes lightly and he glanced at the boy to make sure he actually stays as well as his annoying pet.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:18 pm

Mori relaxed at the grip and pressure was taken away from his throat and he rubbed his pale neck before blinking as he was suddenly pulled along once again though what caught him by surprise was the demon's care that he was taken. Surely, if he was angry then he would have taken it out on the neko by being rough and none too kind but it seemed that this demon was just a little on the soft side. Pushed to the mattress, Mori let out a quiet yelp and the kitten was flung onto the blankets once again though she mewed and looked up to the neko as he checked to make sure she was okay. His eyes had narrowed but they soon returned to normal as he looked up at the dark haired male. Tch. Maybe not. Continuing to be a rather nost ungracious guest, he slipped his shoes off and crossed his legs as he moved to sit in the middle of the mattress, watching his kitten play with the blankets, smirking lightly in how amused the young animal seemed to be. His ears perked high on his head and he smiled pleasantly to the demon as the place beside him was occupied by the male.
"Is that so? How unfortunate. Mind telling me your name, sir? Might as well after all~."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:26 pm

Hattori glared rather sharply at him and he looked away some what while placing his hands together as he just sat there with his head sort of down. The incubus's hands didn't move when they were together for it looked like a rather large knot. Lifting his head up a few inches, did he look to the boy with a rather blank expression and he just stared at the boy for a little bit for it seemed he didn't hear his question. Hattori sighed however with his eyes closed, he really didn't understand mortals. They did what they pleased and even broke the law of a person's property. Even if the cat fell into his apartment, he still broke into the room did he not? The boy was in the wrong wasn't he? Hattori didn't want to think about it anymore for he was slowly calming down. Standing up rather slowly however did he go ahead and respond to what the boy had said.

"Hattori, Hollow."

The incubus said this with such boredom behind his voice with something else mixed in, it was like he was bored but mad at the same time. To place it in better words, he was not impressed nor was he in a good mood all that much. Hattori simply walked over to the first bag that was nearest to the mattress and began looking into it rather silently while still standing up rather straight.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:44 pm

Mori flicked his tail, the slender black tail stretching across the mattress and curling among the blankets and brushing the floor every time it went over the edge. He stared at the other as the demon only did the same as if he didn't hear what was being said to him. He couldn't help but tilt his head after a while and opened his mouth to question him again, this time in a similiar manner and perhaps to say it even more mocking as if he was talking to a child but the man finally spoke and he chuckled.
"Nice to meet you, Hattori-san."
Mori twitched his ears and he looked over his shoulder as his kitten pawed at his tail and he simply moved it away making her blink in surprise before spotting it again and chasing it across the mattress with small mews. The neko turned back towards Hattori, noticing that he had suddenly taken an interest in a bag near the mattress and he glanced at it, straightening up his back to try appear taller and see if he could see within the dark crevasses of the case.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 10:50 pm

Hattori blinked and he looked at the boy with a rather interesting face, it was like he couldn't believe the boy simply trying to get a look inside of his bag. The incubus couldn't help but smugly smile as he returned to looking at the bag and finding two things seemed to cease him in his movements for only a short time before looking through them again. Hattori hardly even remembered some of this stuff, but his body was very fond of every little thing inside of everything and he wondered about that. Stopping in his search did he decided to say something to the curious child.

"What's wrong, want to see do you? Also, why did you place that san on the end? Hattori or just Hollow is fine. Besides, what is you name curious one?"

Hattori spoke rather annoyed though it was clearly the opposite of that, he was just trying to remember some of these things and it only seemed to make his head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:08 pm

The neko frowned lightly as he attempted to peer inside but he could not, soon his upper body began to hurt from trying to sit up straight for so long, a position he didn't take to very well because he always slouched and he groaned, allowing himself to go limp and fall back on the mattress with a soft thump as his body hit it. The kitten tackled his tail and he grunted quietly, glaring down at his little 'pet' who innocently swatted at it as if she had finally caught her prey of a mouse or something. She looked so darn proud of herself too.
"I'm a neko. Part cat. I happen to be a very curious being~."
He smirked to the other, answering his question as he continued to lay still on the mattress, despite the strange 'furniture' the other had in stock, he figured this was as comfortable of a place as any. He flicked his ears absently and looked to the ceiling, staring there instead.
"I just happen to be very formal, don't mind me, Hattori-san." He continued to use his formals just because it was too much of a habit to break now. "...I'm Mori. Mori Akuto."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:16 pm

Hattori simply placed the bag down some, it was partly over his waist with his left arm holding it up as if it was a infant. The incubus didn't care much for babies, unless someone tells him that they are great and not a waste of time. From what he could see though, babies were a tad bit of a waste of time and so he didn't worry about it to much. Hattori looked back to his bag and tried to look inside of it again in hopes of finding something that would help him understand his past a little better. Mortals were interesting, they all cared about such useless things. Jaeden was like that though a little bit, though he use to always call Hattori by some interesting name like Onyx or Mad Hatter. Jaeden was indeed something else, and he wasn't like all the mortals he had come to see these past few days or more.

"Mori? Hmph, I'll just call you lad~"

Hattori said this, and the 'lad' part seemed to fit so well with his british accent that it just rolled off of his tongue so smoothly. The incubus silently said it over and over, not at all caring if his 'V' tattoo was showing or not when he had did this.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:27 pm

Mori noticed that the other was playing around with the bag, searching through it as if looking for something though he wasn't sure what the other would look for considering that this was his apartment and he should know everything front to back, sideways to sidesways, top to bottom, right? The neko sighed lightly, growing a tad bit bored and he blinked as he noticed a bag not to far from him and he glanced at the demon, his feet sliding off of the mattress and onto the floor. Slowly, steadily, he pushed the ground, moving the mattress across the floor at an agonizingly slow pace and he stopped after a couple of seconds, the other speaking to him once again and he merely smirked.
"Hah! See if I answer you, then."
He would not answer to anything other than his name. He reached for the bag, brushing his fingers against the strap but he wasn't quite close to it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:33 pm

Hattori blinked with his eyes sort of wide as he thought he had heard something and he frowned with his eyes now narrowed and a rather bitter smirk on his features. The incubus should of known, Mori was just only a child and needed something to do and so he may as well give him something to do. Hattori turned around with the bag still in his left hand as he walked to the mattress and moved it back to where it was with Mori still on it. The incubus still had his smirk over his features as he looked to Mori rather open like, it seemed that he wasn't to mad but that was quite the opposite.

"Trying to get a peek see or are you trying to get on my nerves?"

Hattori looked at a bottle that he knew had a message in it and he simply handed it to Mori to keep him busy from touching his stuff. The messages were important but they were just laying around for he didn't know if Jaeden was around or even alive for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:45 pm

Mori could sense that the other was beginning to pick up on him being up to no good and he rolled over on his stomach, reaching out with his full arm extended to try and hook the bag on his fingers or nails or something. Anything to try and retrieve it before he could get caught but at the last moment, he felt the mattress jerk and he missed it by a few centimeters. With a low growl of disappointment, he let his face fall into the mattress with a small groan escaping him. Ugh, so close. He glanced up at the other carefully, aware that even though he looked amused, he was clearly anything but.
"Hm....Would it be bad if both pretty much summed it up?"
The neko flicked his tail and lifted himself up on his elbows, smirking up to the other though it appeared more like an adorable innocent smile. His ears perked as a bottle landed itself next to him on the mattress and he picked it up, inspecting the rolled up message inside.
"Message in a bottle. How old school."
He commented as he took out the message and opened the paper.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 11:52 pm

Hattori simply shook his head with the smirk still on his face and so he decided to take that bag that Mori was after in his right hand. The incubus then realized that one bag was heavier than the other and he made a rather amused face and then he couldn't help but feel like he was looking in the wrong bag. Hattori's eyes narrowed some what as he decided to sit on the floor with his right knee up and his left leg out sprawled on the floor of soft padding. Hattori looked through the heavier bag and he found something right away that he knew his body took too. Inspecting the frame, he could see that it was rather old and he blinked a few times at it. The incubus could indeed feel his head hurt when looking at this picture as well as picture frame and as a moment passed did he look to Mori silently and unimpressed like.

"Well, I am actually old school. Thank you for noticing. Hmph. That letter was written sometime ago. I think I dated it, just as simple as all the letters I wrote. Asking if he is well and that I would like to meet him if he wasn't to busy."

Hattori can be a honest individual, not only that but he can be decent and caring it was just that he hardly showed his good side to anyone for no one ever did a good thing for him except Jaeden.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:13 am

Mori huffed quietly as the other picked up the bag that he had wanted to look at and he frowned at the male, showing him his obvious displeasure, nearly glaring though he wouldn't dare get too mad at him because then that would only lead to trouble and he figured that he didn't feel like going through that at the moment. "Hmph..." He read over the letter though it didn't really seem to reveal much except that there was someone that Hattori was worried about and was trying to contact but he wasn't sure who exactly this young one was. He rolled up the paper quickly and put it back into the bottle, looking back to Hattori, his tail waving in the air, he was clearly bored sitting around here but he didn't want to leave because the demon was just too amusing. He rolled over on the mattress, watching the other, acting much like a rather large, rather lazy cat.
"Hm. I never said anything bad about it, just commented on it~." He chuckled, curling up in his place, hugging his arms around his legs and giving a light sigh.
"Why not find him? You seem to be worried...or rather concerned about his well being."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:21 am

Hattori's expression saddened quite alot as he froze and he glanced to Mori still showing that saddness, he felt so much of that emotion that it swallowed him whole and it almost suffocated him. The incubus never liked feeling this way, but he couldn't help it for he was indeed worried about his guardian and surely he didn't know if he was alive or not. Hattori would have to send some of these messages out to him, but he feared that he would not get a response or even something worse. Shifting his eyes to narrow some, he couldn't really help but sigh and shake his head rather blankly though it didn't help shake the saddness off.

"Jaeden is the first to ever support me. The lad was only 18, and he was afraid of mice and birds. Heh, he was so fragile but he always seemed to act tough. I wish I could go search for him, but I am not sure where he is now or if he is still alive. That was quite sometime ago, the year was 1978 or so..."

Hattori's mind seemed to clear and ease when he thought of Jaeden, nothing was ever restrained when it came to his thoughts of him. The incubus looked at the picture of himself and Queen Victoria, he couldn't help but smirk which helped ease some saddness off of him. He didn't remember it, but his body sure did. Hattori looked at Mori and handed him the picture within the old picture frame. Somethings were indeed interesting, and they seemed to help his mind out alot. It was a slow recovery of the mind after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hattori's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hattori's Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next