Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kotodama, Axai I_vote_lcap100%Kotodama, Axai I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kotodama, Axai I_vote_lcap0%Kotodama, Axai I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kotodama, Axai I_vote_lcap0%Kotodama, Axai I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kotodama, Axai I_vote_lcapKotodama, Axai I_voting_barKotodama, Axai I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kotodama, Axai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axai
Scout
Axai

Kotodama, Axai Empty
PostSubject: Kotodama, Axai   Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 12:20 am

Kotodama, Axai IihEe

Kotodama, Axai Kylim
Axai Mahou Kotodama

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE: Halfbreed- Human/ Vampire
NICKNAME(S): Mahaou
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
ELEMENT: Fire

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Green with black edges
HAIR COLOR: Red with small streaks of white
HAIR STYLE: Usually styled over his face. If not, it is very nappy
SKIN TONE: Fairly average tan.
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 162
MARKINGS: Always wears his black and red jacket, along with his red glove. Axai's right hand is always taped up.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: Axai is very serious, almost all the time. He knows what his task is and will stay set on it almost always. He likes to have fun, but only does so with people he really knows and loves. When he isn't set on doing something, Axai likes to play cards. He enjoys performing tricks and impressing others with his skills. Axai is very laid back, unless there is a dispute over something or someone he loves, although he always puts others before himself.
HABITS: Doing random sleight of hand while zoning out, saying the first thing that comes to mind about anything
TALENTS:
◇Sleight of hand tricks
◇Free Running
◇Playing Guitar

◇Card Games
◇Street Performing
◇Learning new tricks

DISLIKES:
◇Long Rides
◇Quitters
◇Whiners
◇Being wet

SPECIAL ABILITY: Can snap his fingers to create and hold out fire

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Father
SIBLINGS: Two little brothers
HOMETOWN: Venice, Italy
BIRTH-DATE: May, 25th
HISTORY: Axai grew up with a very poor family. His father made about three dollars a week. Most things they ate were found in nearby trash cans until Axai was 12. He was determined to make it somewhere in life, and would work to that goal his whole life. First, he had found a deck of cards. Axai had seen a few people do card tricks, but never tried them himself. After about 3 months of straight practice and salvaging, he managed to learn a few tricks and went to show them off. Someone said he should make a betting stand out of it, and he began showing off tricks and getting tips. After a little while, he made about seven dollars a day and could finally eat. His father was found dead in a gutter soon after Axai's success. He was found with a bottle of alcohol in his hand, and a large gash in the side of his head. Axai was already supporting his family, and although he felt grief of his father's death, he knew that his father had thrown his life away; and for that, never cared for him. Axai had found a beaten up guitar, and after about 5 months taught himself how to play that. Soon he was making nearly thirteen dollars a day. One night, he came to their small encampment, and found his littlest brother's face covered in blood, standing over the middle child. He lunged at Axai, pinning him to the ground with tremendous strength. This caught him off guard, but he managed to throw him off. While pinned to the ground, the littlest brother was thrashing around attempting to get loose; but without prevail. Axai eventually realized that he was a vampire, seeing the marks in his other brother's neck, and his littlest brother's strength. He wasn't sure what to do with his rage, so he tied him up. He walked to his middle brother, and saw he didn't have much blood. Axai cut a vein in his wrist, and one in his middle brothers hand and transferred blood so that he could have enough. Although he did save his brother for the time being, the infected blood had entered Axai's bloodstream. Now, his blood cells and the vampiric blood sells are in a never-ending battle over dominance of his race, giving Axai random rages for blood, even more than other vampires, and often a burning sensation. The next day, he awoke to see his brother dead and the youngest fleeing. Axai was all alone, and had no family left to turn to. Axai was forced to feed on sleeping humans so that he wouldn't be shunned from his world. One day, while walking on the streets, he had learned to snap. He started snapping randomly, and suddenly there was a burst of flame from his fingertips. He learned to control this, and tamed the fire he had created, although he had no clue how. Eventually, Axai bought a set of nicer clothes, and found this place. Here, almost everyone had something unique about them. He felt very peaceful here, seeing as how he had no family in the real world. Axai decided that this was the best place for him, and for now, decided to stay here.

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Kotodama, Axai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotodama, Axai   Kotodama, Axai I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 12:28 am

Kotodama, Axai 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Kotodama, Axai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Character Information :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: