Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Old Church - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Old Church - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Old Church - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Old Church

Go down 
+4
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant

The Old Church - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:11 pm

Hattori shook his head which was his way of saying that his life isn't a curse, and that it was actually a spell that would bring him good fortune. It was obvious that he was old but he acted like a brat which was the point of keeping him young. The incubus's shoulder's shook as he let a small laugh pass through his lips. Always sarcastic and will stay that way for as long as he can. It was meant for his life to perk up in the first place and so sarcasim did many wonders. Hattori did do things differently from everyone here and that was for sure, he had to maintain his bipolar feelings some how by acting up the way that he was.

"I tried to search for answers, but I stopped doing so when everyone was attacking me or were chasing me. So, I gave up and decided to live my life to the fullest. A new life, a new start, all new to the very end. Though, it appears to be way to hard for others it would seem? That also includes myself, what can I say I am bipolar?"

Hattori lifted his head up lightly and allowed his eyes to look to the sky and he kept his eyes there for as long as he tried to think on other things. Though, it didn't last for his head would start hurting and he would have to look back down blankly.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:16 pm

With a subtle ease, Tenma moves to site on the gate, her legs cross like a lady. "Now, why do people chase you? Humans have no power in this land, we have the strength of numbers! The pure strength of speed, and everything in between!" She clenches her fist, grinning at him.
"You need a body guard, why not hire one. People here seem to work for little money."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:25 pm

Hattori's face remained blank as he listened to her and he couldn't help but let his eyes lower some making them appear as if they were not at all aware of anything around him. The incubus looked lost in the face some what before he shook his head and look to the side almost observing this place for the first time.

"They chase me cause I am a rare item. They like the looks of me it would seem, which is rather pathetic. I am a ugly demon after all. Hmph."

Narrowing his eyes some to the last thing she said he wanted to grab something and break it, he would never hire anyone to protect him only cause everyone back stabs him. That is what he thought anyway and so he would be as distant as he could as he travels. Hattori closed his eyes and placed his right hand up sort of looking at the detail of the lightly dried blood on his palm.

"I'm a shadow dweller. If that don't work then I let my lightly increased strength do the talking. I can after all pick up things quite larger than me anyway. A person to protect me would only hinder me. This youngster as you like calling me as, has a different motive. I gave up searching for my past long ago cause I can guess what I was like. Stupid and rather love crazy. Feh, that ain't me at all. I want to find someone that suits me in both hatred for humans and animals. Who can actually understand my bipolar actions. I can be quite the different person if my actions flare up at once."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

Tenma shakes her head, her long hair sways with her movements. "Oh little one, you have been in the entirely wrong company. Not all people are the same."

In the blink of his eyes she is suddenly in-front of him, her hand pressed over his heart, her fingers spread wide as if she could curl her fingers inward and grab his heart. "See? If all people were the same, you'd been dead already." She gives him a sweet smile, and in another blink she is back to where she had been sitting, her hands crossed over her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:37 pm

Hattori blinked twice and he frowned before smirking and shifting his head to look at her, he had a small smirk over his features. The incubus was aware of that fact but then again some people are the same as others, that was only cause they try to control them or try to lead them on a wild goose chase of some kind. Though, he had a heart it was sort of different in the feeling category.

"Hmph, your trying to prove it to me so hard aren't you? You maybe different, but others don't fit so well in my book."

It is a dog eat dog world out anywhere now a days, he was distant only cause he knew of the rules. You get so close to some one and then they become the weakness. Tenma was indeed a fighter like himself, he lives like a untamed soul which was his only chance of surviving.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:40 pm

She shakes her head again, a subtle frown on her lips. "You don't understand the message I am trying to get through that thick skull of yours" She taps her temple.

"No one person is alike, humans do not accept things or people that do not fit in with their normal beliefs, that is true. But the creatures here, if you judge their motives before knowing them, you will always be alone, always. Trust me, I've had a long time to understand that." She smiles at him, not trying to be a parent, but perhaps a changing point in his attitude. Demons were guarded, but they need not be in this place. Everyone here was accepting, except the humans but they were so easily disposed of.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:46 pm

Hattori sort of laughed a little, he shook his head and allowed his fangs to show as he placed his left hand through his hair moving the lone bang from his face. The incubus was now starting to get the picture, Tenma wanted him to open up alot and trust everyone not that he will do it. No one was close to him, not once did anyone do a good thing for him besides the lad which was called his guardian. Hattori did a small. "Keh" noise as he placed his hands on his hips now. Hattori's face was open but his words were quite different, they were full of sarcasim.

"Oh, you want me to open up eh? You want me to see the world in your eyes neh? Sure, I'll do that and I will be sure to haunt you to thanks to my early death."

Hattori let his hands go down his sides as he made a rather unpleasant look over his features. That was the look of not wanting to get to close to anyone, he never did want to find someone to love him. If he did find someone to love, things may come to be different. He would only love said person and no one else.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:52 pm

Tenma frowned at him and lifted her hand using her index and middle finger, putting them under her eyes. "If you saw the world through my eyes, child, you would have died so long ago." Her tone is full of seriousness she uses the word 'child' to indirectly tell him just how young he was compared to how long she had been on the earth, but that lasts only a moment as she puts her hand back into her lap.

"Did so many people put you down in your lifetime, that you find yourself hating everything and everyone that walks across your path?" She gets up from her spot, and walks around him in a circle, her hands behind her back like a soldier on a march around the yard. Her dark red eyes never leave his body, she was getting close to slapping him it could come to that and it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:58 pm

Hattori made a rather interested face, that was his way of saying that no one ever did anything for him that was good. The incubus could only count one person and that was his guardian but he wasn't here and he had no clue if he was alive or not. The incubus had his eyes elsewhere for if she hit him or something close to that nature he may as well not see it then again he may come to look at her and just see how she can hit.

"Only one person was ever nice to me, but I have no clue if he is alive or not. Is that what you are looking for, neh?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 9:05 pm

Tenma nods as he speaks, still walking in the circle, her coat trails behind her as she picks up speed. "Ah, and since his disappearance you've become a heartless demon, as predisposed of you?" She asks, holding up one of her hands as she speaks. She wasn't trying to get into his head, she just wanted to understand why he was so spiteful. It wasn't very gentleman like. As she circles him, she closes in coming closer to him just a little.

"You are a lonely little demon, is that it?" She stops directly in front of him, deciding if she received another sarcastic comment she'd slap him so hard he'd never forget it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:41 am

Hattori shrugged rather lazy like now, he didn't know if he was lonely or not since he never took the time to get use to anyone. Always being distant had its advantages sometimes and other times he would rather not say anything to anyone. The incubus only talked to those that would prove themselves worthy to him and well Tenma did just that. She proved herself quite well, it was just that his actions and emotions were quite different and they tended to snap differently than others and other times they would over-react and take over his mind some what. Hattori was getting use to it, and at the same time he was still working on it.

"I really do not know if I am lonely or not. Never took the time to think it over as well as think of it as I am lonely. Do you think I am?"

Hattori can be honest sometimes and other times he can be a real pain, he never liked the look of some people. Especially those that try to hard to be good friends with him or something close to that nature, when they did that of course he would stay away from them or think of them as the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 4:00 pm

"You appear that way to me" She states, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Her hand brushes through her hair, looking at him with her dark eyes. "Perhaps you should think through what is actually happening in your mind, before making assumptions should you not?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 5:13 pm

Hattori made a rather distinct 'Hmph' before frowning and shurgging, his mind was as scattered as a game that lost all of its peices. The incubus was aware of how scattered his feelings were as well as his emotions, it was actually very hard on him to keep his feelings and himself in check. Randomly, his left hand took a hold of his horn and sort of rubbed it quite awkwardly as he now looked to Tenma with a rather blank expression.

"Well that is just it, wee lass. My mind is scattered and does things quite weirdly. I mean that as honestly as I can. When I feel something, anything at all I feel it 300x worse or something like that. I rarely keep up with myself, that is why I tend to be the way that I am. Hm, I'm lonely. That is a first, well then I guess I'll just find me a servant or something so I won't be so lonely neh?"

Hattori was more talking to himself than to Tenma, his left hand stopped touching his horn for a while as he looked down quite well playfully but that disappeared as quickly as it came.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:06 pm

Tenma moved forward putting her finger directly on the center of his chest. "You need to see a doctor. It could very well help, the whole multiple personality and bipolar thing you have going on, child." She uses the 'child' term to make him feel more comfortable this time. When she used the word it often gave people the feeling of acceptance, after all she didnt accept people all too well. Vampires, quite often dont.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:10 pm

Hattori made a doubtful face, the only reason why he was making such a face was cuase he had gotten the wound a long time ago. Chances are likely that doctors couldn't do anything about it due to it already healing. The incubus simply didn't know about going to see the doctor, after all they may not be able to do anything for him. Hattori decided to flick his horn once lightly and his eyes closed as he did so, it was like he was testing if it was still connected or not.

"I am not certain a doctor could help, it happened a long time ago. It has even already healed. They may not be able to do anything due to the fact that it has already healed and such?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:12 pm

Tenma arches her eyebrow. "Bipolar disorder cannot heal, believe me. I've known ghosts who still suffer." She explains, stepping back and shaking her head. "I do not know what else there is to say to you, child. You do not listen very well to my words."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:17 pm

Hattori chuckled lightly with his eyes still closed and his hand now just lightly gripping his horns, somewhere deep in his mind was it clicking in so many ways. He did not know the reason for it but it felt quite weird. Sure, his head hurt sometimes and other times he had come to encounter such weird images when thinking but this was rather new and he had to admit he liked the weird feeling of it. The incubus opened his eyes and looked to Tenma and he frowned some what as if annoyed when really he didn't feel annoyed. Hattori simply looked away for a second.

"I am stubborn. You have to look over that, neh? Besides, I don't mean to just not listen. When someone says something like that and then I go do it, only then to be told they can't do anything for my condition. I simply can't take it, it bothers me to no end. If you think there is a cure, I will be glad to listen to your suggestions and or medicine ideas."

Hattori looked to her silently with a now blank expression, if she really had something for his condition he would be glad to take it.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:23 pm

Tenma smirked, she'd been around a very long time. She'd been there when the disorder was named, it made her grin. "Yes, I would prescribe Lithium and anti-depressants, these would help substantially with your condition. However you'd have to take heavy doses." she pauses, her mind goes back to the 1960's memories of the asylum she'd worked at for so long... "Or we could open your skull and slice a few cortex's in your brain." She shrugs as she speaks
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:29 pm

Hattori raised a eyebrow to what she said and he had to admit he was impressed and it clearly showed on his face, though it was blank it became a great big look of interest. The incubus was clearly lucky that he had asked her that, then again he wasn't a fan on taking medicine much but if it were to help with his condition then maybe he may try it. Hattori blinked once as he now left his horn alone and he shook his head with a big grin on his face, all of his fangs were showing as he grinned.

"Cut my skull open, again? I rather not go through that again. Last time I remember, the complete back end of my head was open and I couldn't see clearly for a whole month. That however changed when my wound had healed. Funny, I went to a doctor a long time ago and they said my brain is all well un-repairable. Simple people and their pleasures of not helping out the wounded. Pfft, it doesn't make a difference to me. I'll take the pills but I may have to take the whole bottle neh?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:35 pm

Tenma points her finger at him, a frown on her face. "you said you did not have any memories! Are you a liar? Or do you have more memories than you let on, child?" She scolds him like a parent, turning away and walking towards the church again, this time she hops the fence, turning only to cast her gaze at him
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:40 pm

Hattori laughed with his eyes closed, how could he not remember when he cut his head open or when many people were shocked by the horrid wound on his head. The incubus had to admit that he found it rather funny seeing everyone look at him and seeing the look on Tenma's face really did do it for him. Shifting his head to the right did he shrug rather innocently with his expression saying it all. Hattori was having a grand old good time, and he didn't care if he felt his feelings flaring, it felt rather good.

"I'm not lying. No one knows me as well as you anyway, since you proved yourself to me. Besides, I have visions when I sleep. Rather vivid ones which hurt my head to no end. Maybe my memories are slowly coming back or maybe it is something else. Who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:44 pm

"Oh it is the fact that more you speak, the more you learn even about yourself." She smiles at him, motioning with her finger for him to follow her into the graveyard of the church as the sun began to set. "Come along, Maybe we can unravel the year you were born, tell me all you remember, child. It will help" She had trained to be a psychologist under the great Sigmund Freud, and was quite good at working with the subconscious mind
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:49 pm

Hattori raised a eyebrow and he frowned rather sourly now, it was due to him not knowing much about his real parents or where he was really born. The incubus followed after her as he was now watching the ground he was stepping on. Hattori hadn't seen outside of the old church anyway since he was being chased, that always happens for humans just don't wait for anyone. Not even their own shadows. After a moment did he speak some honest words as he had his eyes still on the ground.

"Hmph. I have no idea who my real parents are or where my real home is. Though, I have faint memories of when I was with the wee lad I have stayed with for almost a year. Beyond that, not so much."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 9:55 pm

Tenma turned to him and walked backwards, her hands behind her back like a soldier in the marching position. "Can you remember the surroundings? The trees? The land? Im sure we can pinpoint your land of origin, and the year of your birth simply with that information." She explains, and flips backward over a tombstone without even looking, her sharp nails leave a scratch on the stone before she lands. "I cannot tell you of my parents, it is nothing to be sad about. Parents should never outlive their children and sometimes they can be forgotten just as easily as a child puts on a sock."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:00 pm

Hattori's eyebrows furrowed some what and he couldn't help but place his right hand on his right temple feeling a rather sharp pain which felt like it was behind his eyes. The incubus did not want to remember his parents since well he didn't want to know anything about them. They made him into what he was, and he could not stand the humans all that much though he is part human. As always, the incubus tries to block that out for he didn't want to be a part of those humans. Hattori sort of felt his mind inwardly twitch and he couldn't help but shake his head some. When he stopped shaking his head did he glance to Tenma.

"Well, I do have a faint sign of when I was born. Novermber the 22. The lad that I stayed with sort of found that out on his own. Rich people have no time."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:05 pm

Tenma sits herself onto a large tombstone, crossing her legs and putting her head into her hand. "Child, the date is not as important as the year! We can decipher what events had been happening in the era, what shaped who you are!" she the tapped her chin, thinking. "Since you lived with a wealthy boy, it must have been somewhere between the mid-17 hundreds, due to your accent you must have been in some royal household. How interesting, but you are still such a child in comparison.." she explains, her dark hair covering a part of her face, she swiftly brushes it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Church   The Old Church - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Church
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: