Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Wynter, Puma I_vote_lcap100%Wynter, Puma I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Wynter, Puma I_vote_lcap0%Wynter, Puma I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Wynter, Puma I_vote_lcap0%Wynter, Puma I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Wynter, Puma I_vote_lcapWynter, Puma I_voting_barWynter, Puma I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Wynter, Puma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puma Wynter
Scout
Puma Wynter

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

Wynter, Puma Empty
PostSubject: Wynter, Puma   Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 9:01 pm

Wynter, Puma RhLNa

Wynter, Puma Tumblr_lviy5lf7401qj2mc4o1_500
Puma Iris Wynter

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
HUMAN: Disguised as a Mage
NICKNAME(S): Diamond, Phantom, Silver, and Dagger. Often refferred to as Knives.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Unknown but is described as Pansexual. Falls for someone depending on their personality.
ELEMENT: Light

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Lavender Blue. Mixture of bright purple and bright blue.
HAIR COLOR: Baige Diamond Blonde
HAIR STYLE: Short and straight. 2-3 bangs are longer in the front. It is elegantly cut and very much in between, some being shorter than others and some longer than others. His hair never goes completely over his ear, for you can see the bottom of it and that is it.
SKIN TONE: Elegantly Fair/ Pale
HEIGHT: 6'0 1/2 inches
WEIGHT: 140-145 pounds
MARKINGS: Has black dagger tatoo's in a complete circle on both of his shoulder's and chest, on his wrists has sharp cut markings. Has the number '66' which is sideways on both of his knuckles.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: Puma Wynter is a silent individual who doesn't really say much though he can speak when needed. Calm and very much hard to scare, he will surely push some peoples buttons for often times he is silent just to be that way for it is hard to keep a ongoing conversation with him. Almost all the time however will he try to speak to get rid of some of the awkward silence which tries to engulf him and the other person. Laid-back you will see him in a chair with his feet up sometimes. Distant, Careful, and often times mature. Never would he get himself into a situation where he would prank people. Mysterious is his hidden middle initial for he can really be a interesting person to talk too. Puma is much like his dagger blades being sharp and very blunt but he will follow orders quite easily, sometimes. You may need to repeat yourself to actually get him to do his orders for he is rather on the deaf side, he is not deaf he just seems to act like that only cause something catches his eyes. Affectionate and loving. This side is something which is never seen though it doesn't mean that he doesn't have a loving side. Puma is often seen as someone without mercy but if given a perfect chance he will show that he has it sometimes. Sensative, and often time called as 'No Face' he doesn't show much of what he is feeling on his face and so he uses his knives and daggers to express his feelings, this is why he cuts himself. Example: He gets yelled at one minute and later he cuts himself not caring about the blood or mess he has made.

Puma Wynter does have a temper and has been known to be dangerous as well as a man without heart. If pushed to far he will try to cause harm no matter how he can get it though it may put him in harms way all the time. This side is often referred to as 'Knives' also known in his key worded mind. A alternate self without much to live for or gain. He had gotten this side of him when he was pushed to far by bullying. This is why he doesn't tell anyone what he is feeling for it seems to get blown back in his face.
HABITS: Puma may not hear anything the first time and has be considered a habit. He will cut himself whenever he feels sad for never can he show his saddness freely as well as tell anyone about his saddness.
TALENTS:
◇ Has been known to be good on his feet, running fast than anyone of his class.
◇ Skillful with daggers. Throwing them, using them to carve something, etc.
◇ Multi-tasking.
◇Cooking.

◇Swimming
◇Cooking
◇Chocolate

DISLIKES:
◇Tea
◇Coconut
◇Cheese
◇Being given a bad nickname. Doesn't like to be called by pet names.

SPECIAL ABILITY: Puma Wynter can use light as a power, to blind people to actually causing harm. He calls this known as 'Ki' blasts. May use this as a last resort if everything else fails.

“Evil has reigned for one hundred years.”
NAME OF MACHINE: Haku
ANIMAL DISGUISED AS: White Lion
APPEARANCE OF MACHINE:
Spoiler:

As a machine, Haku's large form changes into a claw which is shown in the picture above. White lights appear on the sides of the claws giving off energy as well as being some kind of device to pin-point where Puma is suppose to go.
SPECIALTY: Werewolves
WEAPON:Case of Daggers: Silver dagger blades that fit in the palm of his hand. These daggers are known to be thrown at targets far away.
Case of Knives: Silver/ Black blades that are larger than the daggers and have a handle that goes over his knuckles. These blades are curved and are meant to be sturdy.
Pole: A longe 11 foot pole which is made completely out of iron. This is key point weapon which he uses to launch himself into the air and onto a cliff ledge or something. Mainly used as a defense kind of weapon and it is small to where it fits in his pocket, it expands however when squeezed. The top and bottom of the pole glow white which means it is energy charged to boost him up in high up places.

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Mother and Father. (Deceased, Mikage Wynter and William Wynter.)
SIBLINGS: Kanzy Annastar Wynter and Lucas Rotherford Wynter. (Deceased, she died to being held as a hostage) Lucas however is still alive.
HOMETOWN: New Hampshire
BIRTH-DATE: March 15th
HISTORY: Puma was raised as a normal child and student of school. He was the oldest in the family and quickly moved out at the age of 16. Lucas and Kanzy both lived with their parents until they both died a month or so later. Puma didn't hear about this until he came back from training camp for he went out and enrolled in a training course to help out the human cause to find out the secrets of Miyagi Prefecture for it was during this time that people found out about the place. Not only that but Puma heard about his little sisters death for when he came back home Lucas told him everything. Due to this Puma asked Lucas what he was going to do now and Lucas told him he was going to live out his dream as being a police officer which of course Lucas rooted for him. When he turned 18 and yet he looks 20 Puma met and partnered up with Haku and came here to find out more about Miyagi Prefecture. It took sometime but Haku and Puma are close friends now. Every now and again does Puma keep in touch with Lucas which is now a officer in New hampshire and lets just say that Puma is proud of his brother.

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Wynter, Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wynter, Puma   Wynter, Puma I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

Wynter, Puma 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Wynter, Puma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Character Information :: Approved Human Applications-
Jump to: