Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rexiouse, Kira I_vote_lcap100%Rexiouse, Kira I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rexiouse, Kira I_vote_lcap0%Rexiouse, Kira I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rexiouse, Kira I_vote_lcap0%Rexiouse, Kira I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rexiouse, Kira I_vote_lcapRexiouse, Kira I_voting_barRexiouse, Kira I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rexiouse, Kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Rexiouse
Scout
Kira Rexiouse

Male Taurus Rooster
Birthday : 1993-05-03

Rexiouse, Kira Empty
PostSubject: Rexiouse, Kira   Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 7:49 pm

Rexiouse, Kira IihEe

Rexiouse, Kira Emonek11
Kira Lionel Rexiouse

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE: Neko/Vampire
NICKNAME(S): None only responds to Kira or Kitten
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight
ELEMENT: Fire

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Brown (they turn a feral red when angry, hungry, or feeding)
HAIR COLOR: Black
HAIR STYLE: Long hair about mid back.
SKIN TONE: Light Tan
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 156
MARKINGS: Has a tail, tongue piercing and a piercing on his left earlobe.

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: Loyal, This neko would gladly die for either his partner or his master danger is of no problemn. He is also submissive to his lover but is an over protective Person when his loved one's are in danger.
HABITS: Meditating near a lake or water form under a moonlit sky and sharpening his nails and weapons.
TALENTS:
◇Regenerative Healing (vamp)
◇Speed (vamp/Neko)
◇Strength (vamp)
◇Reflexes (vamp/neko)

◇Being near nature
◇Slow calming depressingish music
◇Being in or near water

DISLIKES:
◇Prejudice
◇Arrogance
◇Doctors
◇Needles

SPECIAL ABILITY: Shielding: Can create and focus a wall of fire around him to protect himself.

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”
GUARDIAN(S): Mom was a Vampire and was later killed by the vatican church for her crimes. His father was killed by dark elves in the forest where he grew up.
SIBLINGS: None
HOMETOWN: Feywin Forest.
BIRTH-DATE: 5/3/1993
HISTORY: His Mom was a Vampire and was killed by the vatican church after she caused destruction to several towns. His father died protecting him from dark elves that attacked their home when he was 10.After they died he did what he could to live and obtain some education. He has sense become a hunter but of an entirely different sort. He has trained himself on how to use ranged weapons although he prefers things like throwing knives and handguns. He also uses two katana's the only things he has left of his family. He like's being in forested areas so he could be near nature and relax in a nice tree. The reason why is because he grew up in these kinds of areas and he has become accustomed to them. He has had Multiple companions over the years one whom cheated on him the second one had a dissaproving family and well he has been with the thrid one for quite awhile and has no intention of leaving her although sometimes the days are stressful to no fault of her own but his and things that take part throughout their live's. He want's to maintain his plan of eventually marying her when things finally get settled. Although he is a trained hunter and has no where to live and has verey little schooling. He has a yearning to go to an academy to train to be either a vampires or a neko's Gaurdian. He hopes to be his loves gaurdian some day so that he can take care of her and despite his vampiric traits he has a good amount of control over his blood lust although it is still challengeing. The only traits he was able to get from his mother's side were the ability to drink blood and have keen sences souch as seeing and hearing along with pretty decent reflexes. He does not have the streangth and speed as pure vampires though. He also got eye sight, hearing, and reflex, and is pretty agile due to his neko side that he got from his father. He sometimes cuts himself from time to time to forget the past and bleed away unwanted memories and emotions. (he loses control of his blood lust when in a rage or in a lustful mood or if he hasn't fed in a while.)

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

Last edited by Kira Rexiouse on Fri 30 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Rexiouse, Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rexiouse, Kira   Rexiouse, Kira I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 5:34 pm

Rexiouse, Kira 3a9d9a10

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rexiouse, Kira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Character Information :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: