Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Takada, Sashomi I_vote_lcap100%Takada, Sashomi I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Takada, Sashomi I_vote_lcap0%Takada, Sashomi I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Takada, Sashomi I_vote_lcap0%Takada, Sashomi I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Takada, Sashomi I_vote_lcapTakada, Sashomi I_voting_barTakada, Sashomi I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Takada, Sashomi I_vote_lcapTakada, Sashomi I_voting_barTakada, Sashomi I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Takada, Sashomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

Takada, Sashomi Empty
PostSubject: Takada, Seshomi   Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:43 pm

Takada, Sashomi IihEe

Takada, Sashomi Anime_girl
Seshomi Takada

“I think you’ve made a mistake. We’re not heroes!”
RACE:
RACE: Eternal
NICKNAME(S): Chibi-chan
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight
ELEMENT: Water

“If he tells us to hurry one more time, I’m going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat.”
EYE COLOR: Usually violet, but black when thinking, and red when angry}
HAIR COLOR: white
HAIR STYLE: waist length, straight with bangs
SKIN TONE: pale almost colorless
HEIGHT: 5'3"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
MARKINGS: Black swirling tattoos going up the inside of both arms, outside of both legs, and right side of her neck

“Didn’t I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?”
PERSONALITY: Quite, and a bit shy. Holds little emotion for any one except her little brother and Gabreil. She feels giulty for the death of her parents, and the kidnapping of her little brother
HABITS: tracing the swirls on the inside of her wrist, and humming a lullaby that she use to use to put her little brother to sleep
TALENTS:
◇Piano
◇Violin
◇Drawing/painting

◇Almost any animal (mostly cats and dogs)
◇smell of the rain and rain in general
◇instrumental music
◇the candy letters you put on birthday cakes

DISLIKES:
◇snakes
◇spiders
◇bats
◇being alone at night

SPECIAL ABILITY: able to give spirites, ones that haven't crossed over, a physical body from a mear touch, but only temporary

“Do not cite the Deep Magic to me, Witch. I was there when it was written.”

GUARDIAN(S): Gabreil, my guardian angel/butler
SIBLINGS: Mason (Missing, yet to be found)
HOMETOWN: Shing
BIRTH-DATE: 9/23/1994
HISTORY: My parents both died in a tragic car accident. I was left to get a job, my own apartment, and take care of my little brother Mason. None of this bothered me; It was easy living except for the pain. Mason was tweleve when our parents died. A few months after that he turned thirteen. He was then old enough to be left alone if I needed to go out to the store or work. Well, one day we had no food in the house, and I left right quick to get something. When I came back, the house was quite. To quite. All the lights were off, and before I knew it I was on the ground, a sharp, wrenching pain in my stomach, and my little brother, Mason, was being dragged out of the door, his screams ratteling threw my ears. I knew I died. Not only because it felt like it, but because I was told the hard truth by Gabreil when I woke up hours later. It almost made me sick when he told me. I decided that I needed to get out of shing,but still look for Mason in the process. Two things ran threw my head in the first month: Where Mason was, and what Gabreil told me that night I came back to life. Gabreil had been watchingl, and finally saw his chance to do something, bringing me back to the living. Although, I was no longer the same. My black hair turned snow white, my green eyes flooded with a violet color, and my skin was drained of color. Gabreil knew what was happening to me, too. I remember him leaning over me, "Hello, My name is Gabreil. You my call me what you please, though, for I am mearly you guardian and survant, but i must tell you something. Your brother has been taken by demons, and you are no longer human. You are an eternal."

application template by NÝX of LG for anime fantasy
Quotes © The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

Last edited by Seshomi on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Takada, Sashomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takada, Sashomi   Takada, Sashomi I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 3:11 pm

I will accept this, but I have two things to say. ONE. DO NOT change the coding! You took out every single piece of coding except for the way the words went and I have now gone back and fixed this twice. TWO. You are are supposed to bump the topic saying you have fixed everything, not just wait for me to come back to it to see if you're done, so be lucky I came back to it, but I don't like having to do that.
Takada, Sashomi 3a9d9a10
Back to top Go down

Takada, Sashomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: I m p o r t a n t . I n f o r m a t i o n :: Character Information :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: