Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Great Oak Tree

Go down 
+3
Misuri Dachou
Kira Rexiouse
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 10:51 pm

Mori ascended at least one more branch, though he was high up in the sky and distracted by his task, his sleek black ears could still pick up the sounds from down below and a light frown adorned his lips before he quickly shook it off and flicked his tail in his last bout of irritation. With quick easy steps, he walked across the branch, barely earning a creak out of the limb before crossing to the much older tree, hopping from large branch to large branch to make it across the large oak tree that would have no problem sustaining his weight for a little while. He took a seat on a branch and leaned his back against the large trunk, his tail waving out to the side. Onyx black eyes narrowed down to the girl playfully and he smirked.
"Ah, my lady, such admiration from you, I do not deserve. Why? I should be the one observing you~?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:02 am

Aimi watched as the boy made his way around the trees, and in a way, she envied him. She couldn't possible find a way to get up there, and if she did she would surely fall. Studying the boy as he moved more though, she noticed his grace, and had no doubt in her mind any longer that he was indeed a Neko. Hearing the boy and seeing his expression, Aimi crossed her arms. She wasn't sure whether to be insulted or grateful about what he said. Staring at him, she tilted her head at him slightly. "And why is this? I am just a mere thing in a world that it filled with more.....interesting things" Raising a brow, she smirked. She had gestured when she had said interesting and it was a brood gesture, but if he wanted to take offense to it, he could take the gesture as directed at him, for a more interesting thing in the world, only if he wished though

(so sorry for te delay. Life decices to bite me in the ass for a few days. Finally got on track again :D)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 11:49 pm

Mori blinked as the other watched him, surprised by her sudden interest as he had simply wlaked from branch to branch and taken a seat, bending one knee and letting the other leg sway off of the old limb he sat upon, he contented himself to looking up at the sky. He smirked at what the girl said and couldn't help but let out a bit of a chuckle.
"You're right, there are more interesting things around here. Like myself for example. How many nekoes do you see around here? Quite rare indeed, though it seems that every other person I meet is an enternal."

{Not a problem~}
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:01 am

Aimi walked back to the bench, as the boy talked. She listened to him, maybe not as closely as she should have, but she did listen. Hearing him say that he talks to eternals and she looked up, her eyes turning light green instead of the purple it had been before. It didn't shock her exactly, he probably talked to more people then she did, but she was now curious as to how many eternals there really were. Though she did smirk, playing with the sharpie she had brought with her. "Exactly my point. More interesting things then me, so why this makes me curious. Why would you observe something that really isn't all that new?" When she stopped speaking, she started to draw on her hand, doing weird swirls and drawings.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 10:47 am

Mori dug around in his pockets, looking for something to mess with and spotted a rubix cube and wondered where the hell this came from. these things were frustrating and difficult, why would this be there?....when did he even buy it? He shrugged shoulders, well it was something to do at least. He began playing with, turning thr sides this way and that, occaisonally looking over the cube to see the colors and if he was doing it right. answering casually, though in an almost bored tone.
"We observe to learn, us beings. Everyone does. Everyone must. It is only one of the ways to truly learn, is it not? And why call yourself a boring creature? You are common yes but your story, perhaps, not so much?" The neko glanced at her, a small smirk gracing his lips. "Your story is your life and it is precious and invaulable, something not everyone has that is so common. Surely, maybe, or not, you have a wonderful story to tell."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 11:03 pm

Only part of her hand was covered when she heard a strange sound and she glanced up to see the boy playing with a runic cube. Looking back to her hand, her eyes staying their green color. Why would he pull out such an item. Aimi always got frustrated with those things, and might even aventurelly throw it at a wall, just for Nathaniel to pick up, being the smartass he is, and figure it out in a matter of 5 minutes. She went back to drawing on her hand, and started to shake her head. "I do agree with you, that is how we learn, though what makes you think I will all of a sudden just spill my lifes story to you? Even if I do". Glancing up at the boy, a smile playing across her lips as well "Who says that it is really my life. And I'm not simply lying straight to your face"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:17 pm

Mori continued to mess with the cube, not seeming to pay attention to the young girl meters below him. The colors were matching up almost immediately then in a rather mocking way, not at all but then he eventually gave it one last twist before everything fell to its right place. Yet the neko didn't seem to be victorious, he looked to be even more bored with the toy and looked down to the girl, with an eyebrow raising precariously. "Oh, is that so?"
Rather one to be quite a fool if they were resort to lying though he wasn't one to talk. One man's lie can lead him to a be a fool. Two lies can lead him to trouble. Three can lead to the jail cell and four plus more will lead to the life which is a lie in itself.
"How pitiful to lie..."
He said with a small smirk, his black eyes dark and mischievous as he observed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

Aimi raised an eyebrow at what the boy said, along with the smile on his face. Such a strange creature he was. It was hard not to notice he had completed something most people, like herself, could do with the silly little cube he held. Those toys always gave her such agony, she would throw it to the floor and walk off, just for Nathaniel to walk up, showing her it finished, maybe hours later. Never telling her how he did it. After a moment of lettin her mind focus on the silly cube she went back to his words, and shook her head "But alas, I haven't tod one lie yet. I was simply stating a what if statement. I don't really have a reason to lie. I don't see that I have anything to hide." She laughed slightly after she said this. It was true, but there was just something funny about it to her. She could lie if she wanted, but she didn't. She never liked to lie, and the boy was rather interesting to her. She didn't see why not try to be friends, if he would allow.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:50 pm

Mori tossed the cube up in the air, watched it as it's multi colors sailed through the dark leaves no longer green and no longer red and no longer orange or gold...It came down quick and he raised his hand as it hit his palm with a loud smack. He almost murmured an 'ow.' The neko flicked an ear and he looked back to her, his tail twitching and swaying as he allowed a small smirk to cross his lips.
"Oh, is that so~? Then why even bring up the thought of lying?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 12:59 am

Aimi quietly laughed behind her hand when she heard the smack of the cube hitting the boys hand. Did he think he just couldn't be hurt by tossing it up. Sure some people may not, but he was simple a neko, unless he had some strange power, which was possible. Though she shook her head then looked down at the work she had done on her hand. While the boy was talking she did listen and when he was done she simple shrugged. Why wouldn't one being something up like that. Trying to make conversation. "Well it was a possibility along with the fact that I was simply just trying to make small talk. Is that an issue" Glancing to the boy after she says this, she sighs softly and adjusts how she was sitting
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:53 pm

Mori slipped the hand into his pocket and tilted his head curiously before noticing that the girl seemed to be laughing at him for the sound that was made and echoed down like it was bouncing off of the tree branches form the cube smacking against his palm. He tilted his head slightly, raising a single eyebrow before he allowed a small smirk to arise. "Is that so? You really shouldn't do that. It'll be another occurrence of the boy who cried wolf."

With a flick of his ears, he raised one leg over the branch and casually slipped off, jumping down to the tree's large roots below with a sound thump. He flicked his tail and stood up, slipping his hands into his pockets as he tilted his head at the girl.
"Well, obviously, there are some edits to the version."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:35 am

Walking the boy as he moved around, though she did soon lose interest and glance else where. She continued to listen as he talked, and when she heard a thud, she looked over and saw him now on the ground. She made no movement to see if he was okay, he was a cat after all. It would only make sense for him to land on his feet. If he didn't, he would be one special neko. Thinking about a newer age version of the boy who cried wolf, her mind wondered to what would happen if a human was crying werewolf. The thought made we laugh for some reason. "I would hope it would be edited. You are most definitely not a wolf. And I'm not a boy. It could be the girl who cried neko". This thought made Aimi burst out laughing. For some reason it just got to here it was stupid to laugh at your own jokes, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:58 pm

Mori flicked his tail for balance and slowly stood up, his legs not aching from the force of his fall and his face look unperturbed. He glanced to her before stretching his legs and making his way down the long roots, slipping his hands into his pockets and he looks around curiously before his expression turned stony again. ""Not exactly the characters. You do realize that I am speaking about how the young boy so often cried for help and fooled the town's folk about the wolf being around that when it was time to actually ask for help, he was unable to get it because he was no longer trusted and he died." His ear twitched as he appeared behind her, almost soundlessly while a small smile graced his lips. "I may not be a wolf but how can you make sure that I will not be as harmful."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 6:43 pm

Aimi simple listened, not really paying attention to where the boy was, but when the boy came in front of her, she knew it and when he was gone, she noticed. When she heard him speak again, she spun around to see him standing behind her with a smirk on his face. It reminded her of the Cheshire Cat, simply because he was a neko and was smiling. Relaxing now that she knew where the boy was she shook her head. "Why do you think I put you in the place of the wolf. With my luck, and might I say it's never very good, I'd do something that would make you harm me, I cry for help, you disappear, almost the same story. Closer then what you might have thought I was getting at". So she actually had misspoken and put the boy in the wrong place, though it did seem to work in her favor, which she was perfectly fine with
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:57 pm

The neko blinked as she stumbled about, trying to find him and once she did, you would have thought she had laid her eyes upon a ghost of some kind. He flicked his tail and raised an eyebrow at her elaboration and sighed. "My oh my, why must you make things so complicated?"

With another swish of his tail, he walked around once again, nearly blending in with the shadows every now and then with his dark attire, and occasionally looking around the place would look to the girl, his ears raised. "Hn."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:14 am

Aimi smirked, shaking her head. This boy was strange, but it didn't bother her. Shrugging after a moment. "I find it's better to be complicated and be well explained then have someone be confused and be brief about things". After a moment of saying this, she stretched then sighed, sitting down again. It was too much effort trying to figure out where the neko kept going and with him not letting her into his head, she couldn't just talk to him that way either. Laying back, she put her arms behind her head, and listened to the sounds around her, noticing how quiet the neko really was, by not being able to hear where he was
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:59 pm

The male flicked his tail as he leaned against a tree for a moment, looking up to the leaves before returning his attention to her and event hen, he didn turn to face her as he circled around trees, his tail being the only thing that would show from time to time as he disappeared to and fro. "On the contrary. Wouldn't you dare say that the easiest way would be the one that was not complicated? In all honesty, that is what I believe. A being should be challenged but the challenge must be conquerable in the first place. But if it is too complicated or if it is too difficult than one cannot learn. To think that complications can in a way challenge the brief and vague is an interesting way to think. I will not say you are wrong but in a sense," He smirked suddenly as he reappeared. "I suppose I am saying that you are...or have..miscalculated."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 12:30 am

Aimi frowned hearing all of his words. She didn't really listen to any of it, but she frowned when she heard that she had miscalculated. Sitting up, shooting him a small glare before crossing her legs and sighing. "Yet, isn't it all about a persons own opinion? You have yours I have mine. They are different and that does tend to happen. So no I don't believe I miscalculated." Aimi sort of spat out miscalculated. It wasn't possible to do such a thing on your own opinion, unless you said so of course. Aimi suddenly didn't want to talk and wanted to talk through her mind, maybe even let him in to see what she meant, but she couldnt
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:24 pm

The neko flicked his tail, his eyes becoming a little cross. She didn't seem to be paying attention to anything he said. How annoying. What a nuisance. He closed his eyes and began walking once more, ignoring her words as his hands followed the works of the tree. She didn't know the true complications of the world. He figured that perhaps she would only choose this in the first place. He seemed to drifting a little farther and farther into the dark yet he still continued to circle the space she occupied.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 1:16 am

Laying down again, picking at pieces of grass. She sighed before softly starting to hum. It was soothing, soft, sweet, and a pleasent sound to the ears for those who could hear it. Humming was normally, full out singing, something she knew she was good at, was rare. Aimi normally only did it while she was alone. No longer finding this conversation any fun, she slowly got up, brushed herself off and gathered her things. She couldn't see the neko anymore, though she didn't exactly care to see the neko either. "Well mister kitty, it was....nice meeting you. I'd say I must go, but I'd be lying. I just don't feel like talking anymore. Maybe we will meet again. Who knows." Waving, behind her, as she left, Aimi sighed. She had actually liked that spot. Maybe in the next few days she would come back to its peacefulness and the Neko wouldn't be here. It was all she could hope for as she left the kitten in the shadows of the trees
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:42 pm

Nore quietly walked up to the tree, her hands tucked into her pockets. She stood at the bottom of it and looked up, her hat falling off of her head due to how she tilted it back. She got a slight grin on her face though, and she spoke out, "Ragamuffin used to climb trees with me all the time." She leaned down and picked up her hat, pouting slightly as she spoke next, "He was always faster than me though. I suppose that's how things go with adult vampires." She tucked the hat into her waistband and began to climb up the tree. She didn't use her vampiric speed though, but rather just climbed it like a normal person did. She wasn't in the mood for racing. When she made it as high as she felt like going, she sat on the branch and leaned back against the trunk of the tree, lifting a hand to push her blonde bangs from her face.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat
Birthday : 1997-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:53 pm

As Hiyagia walked up to the tree he heard someone speak out loud. Looking up he saw Nore in the tree. "Ello there" he said as he waved. Not being british he just enjoyed some of their words. He sat down with some pain, sore from the sprained ankle he had. Moving his shirt as he sat and using the tree for balance he finally sat down.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:01 am

Nore's attention quickly snapped to the man that sat down. How could she have missed the scent? She shouldn't have been so startled b his appearance. She stared at him a moment, a somewhat shy look crossing her face. "Oh, uh...Hello..." She noticed that he had sat down with pain though, and so she slowly climbed from the tree and stopped a ways away from him. "Are you...Alright?"
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:15 am

"im fine. just a little pain is all" even though it wasnt he wasnt going to show it. Hiyagia rubbed his ankle a little bit. Knowing stuff from when he used to run he rubbed the right spot and all the pain went away. "Im hiyagia. Who are you?" now standing up again using the tree for balance he looked at this girl in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:17 am

Nore stared at the boy from where she stood, now on the ground, with her discolored eyes, the one bluish-green and the other red. "Me...? I'm Nore..." Her voice was soft, but loud enough for Hiyagia to hear. She glanced around some. She was always a bit nervous around people when she first met them. Sometimes they even thought she was antisocial because of it.
Back to top Go down
nightflame
Scout
nightflame

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:41 am

"nice to meet you. Im Hiyagia." Noticing the different eye colors as he was talking he kinda started to just get lost. he thought it was fascinating when that type of stuff happened. He held out his hand after he got done looking at her eyes. Noticing how jumpy she was he spoke up a little bit "I dont bite" grinning at this lame excuse for a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Oak Tree   The Great Oak Tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Oak Tree
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next