Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBalcony - Page 2 I_voting_barBalcony - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Balcony - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBalcony - Page 2 I_voting_barBalcony - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Balcony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 10:33 pm

Kyuzo smirked with his eyes lightly open, his expression really did look exposed. "You are lucky." a moment or so later did he place his head over Mori's with his eyes shifted to the side. Mori was strong but at times he thought that he had pushed himself to hard at times, Kyuzo looked up to Mori but at the same time he cared for him. This care for Mori was great and he wondered if he should be scared or if not scared pretended to be. Kyuzo kept his head over Mori for a time while leaving his arm around Mori as he continued to look to the side in thought.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Aug 2013, 1:26 pm

Mori didn't argue with that logic and he felt the male shift and then Kyuzo's head was leaning on his. He sighed contently and closed his eyes, curling up next to the male. What a day. He flicked his ears and just rested for now. It wasn't like there was much else to do and he felt like being lazy. It was funny almost because it was the perfect characteristic of a cat. When a warm sun ray hit him, he just wanted nothing more to just lay down and sit around under it. It was like a switch, he just became really mellow.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 11:57 am

Kyuzo seemed like he was enjoying himself, or it appeared that way as he stayed by Mori's side with his eyes still facing the side. A moment or so did he notice that Mori brought himself closer to him and was quite relaxed. "Is this what Mori-kun wanted?" Kyuzo asked this with his eyes now shifted lightly to look down at Mori, it was up to Mori if he wanted to talk or not. Not that Kyuzo would force him to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

Mori blinked as he heard Kyuzo ask him something and he hummed to himself, mumbling lightly. He was content where he lay or rather rested against the Eternal. He flicked his ears before they just sorta of slumped onto his head. "Mmn." He didn't feel up to using words at the moment but he smiled, almost smirked up at the male.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 7:51 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes and lightly laughed. "Good enough for me." Opening his golden hues for a moment did he sigh contently with his eyes closing back after being open for only a moment. "The times between us are fragile, kind of like a glass on the edge of a table. Though, I find our times entertaining." Kyuzo lightly moved his hand to softly bring Mori's head closer to him as he sighed again with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 10:17 pm

Mori flicked his ears at that and curled up besides his friend more and smiled lightly as he distantly heard the male murmuring to himself still. Everything felt fragile in his hands, from his friends to his memories to what he was going to decide with his future. Kyuzo didn't know how delicate these times were to the neko.. Not now of all times.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 6:22 pm

Kyuzo's expression remained how it was before hand and then he glanced to Mori silently from the corner of his eye, he wondered what they should talk about now and as he thought about it did he lightly smirk with his eyes closed. "What should we talk about now, Mori-kun?" Kyuzo asked this curiously as he looked away for a moment and then happened to glance up as a random amount of wind blew pass Mori and him. The air was well liked to him though at times did it bring up other things that caused him to frown or look down on other things. Mainly, Kyuzo only thought the wind was sort of cruel. Making him think of things back when he was young and he kind of wondered how his life would have been if these things had not happened to him. Then again, things happen for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 1:51 pm

Mori blinked at his question and he rubbed his eyes as he thought about Kyuzo's question and nodded his head before glancing up at the male and wrapping a piece of his hair around his finger, bringing it closer and began braiding the platinum blonde strands while he thought about what to talk about. Curious, but rather hesitant to ask about it, well. They were close so perhaps Kyuzo wouldn't mind all that much. "...How's your family...? Like... Is everything cooled down and okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2013, 10:07 pm

Kyuzo made a blank face for the longest time he then looked to Mori with the same expression but it changed as he smirked with his eyes becoming a rather dark yellow color. "My family is losing everything. Surely and slowly. They want me to help but I already gave them my answer. I do not wish to help them, due to them never doing anything for me. I find it better that way, since well I never kind of liked them. They used me and those I hold dear. Besides, you are the only one I cherish." Kyuzo closed his eyes as his smirk became a full blown smile, he then opened his eyes lightly as he watched Mori play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug 2013, 11:08 pm

Mori nodded his head slowly, so Kyuzo had fully let go of his worries about his family, not that there was much for him to worry about. He had been tld of how the man had let go of it once and for all and that he would not let himself be burdened by his father's wishes and the trouble in which they were going through. He blinked and looked up to the male before smiling in return and continued to play with the male's hair. "Such sweet words~. Heh, I'm glad you aren't stressed by it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:14 am

Kyuzo shifted his head to look at Mori lightly and if not a little better. "If I kept worrying about it, then well I would not have time for other things. Honestly, I want to spend my time with you wisely. After all, if I didn't then I would surely go insane." lightly laughing at his words with his eyes closed and a overjoyed smile did he continue this laughter for a time. Kyuzo then opened his eyes and watched as Mori kept on playing with his hair and he couldn't help but smirk in a playful way. "Having fun?~" Golden hues became softer becoming a honey colored gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balcony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balcony   Balcony - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balcony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2