Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 2 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 2 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mio
Ex Organization Member

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

Mio made a face and stuck her tongue out at her sister. "I have this job cauz I'm bored of just sitting around and doing nothing. And the guys I work with are super nice, though I think I surprise them all with how strong I am." Grabbing her sweatshirt off the island she slipped it on over her head and pulled up her jeans that had started to ride a little low on her hips. "Meh, wearing bandages doesn't let the wounds breathe so they heal slower. Your only supposed to wear them until the wounds stop bleeding then you should take them off." She shrugged and turned her gaze up to the ceiling with somewhat of a blank look on her face. "I remember Mother saying that when we were young and I fell out of our tree and scraped up my arms and legs on the branches." The memory brought a small smile to her face. Remembering how worried Suki had been about her, even though she was only about six feet off the ground and had only hit two or three branches.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

Suki rolled her eyes gently to her sister and shrugged. She listened to what she had to say about mama from when they were little. She laughed quietly at the memory, she remembered when they were so small and Mio would always be climbing trees and getting into some kind of trouble no matter how much Suki begged her not to. She looked at Mio and smiled gently. "Well be that way you meanie." She stuck her tongue out to her and giggled. "Lets go you big meanie." She turend around and walked to the door, grabbing her purse that was on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

Mio laughed and followed her sister. "Coming mother~" Turning off the lights in the kitchen she came to a stop right behind Suki. "Soooo, where are we goin anyway? We haven't been out to eat in a while." Her eyes turned up toward the ceiling as she thought of all the different restaurants and their menus. Yummy foooood~
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:26 pm

Suki rolled her eyes again as she heard Mio call her 'mother' in a mocking manner. She leaned up against the door and looked up at her, shrugging. "Where ever you want to go, I guess. Your choice, I'm up for anything." She hadn't eaten much recently so she didn't know what she was craving anymore.

(pick a place and goes there after you post here~)
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 10:47 pm

Mio slid past her sister in the doorway and stood out in the hallway with a wide grin on her face. "I know! Let's go to Kaiseki Ryori! I haven't been there in forever and they have awesome food!" She bounced up and down on the ball of her feet in excitement and smiled at Suki.

(You post first at the restaurant :3)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 10:57 pm

Suki watched as Mio slid past her and out into the hallway. She giggled gently and closed the door behind her, locking it. She turned to her sister, wrapping her scarf around her neck. "Aren't you the owner, you dork?" She laughed gently and walked passed her, going there anyway.

(FINE! BE THAT WAY! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2