Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 4 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 4 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Living Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:18 am

Suki lifted her head a bit, away from her focus of her apple and her water bottle now sitting in her lap. "Well it's obviously not you." She laughed and looked over at her when she sat on the chair next to her, smiling a bit. She giggled about thinking what she did all day, nodding to her remark. "Yeah, it was a crazy day. I'm pretty tired. I hung out with Absinthe and her brother all day playing video games and drinking champagne. Her brother and her just reunited and what not like you two, so I thought I'd give them space and came back here after the long day." She smiled and leaned her head back on the chair, thinking again about the day. She was trying to decide what her and Amaretto were. She was hoping just friends right now, she didn't want to rush straight into something. They were flirting with each other a lot for just friends though.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:23 am

Fubuki followed in after Mio, rolling his eyes a bit at her silly remark. She obviously wasn't going to be telling Suki about her scar at all. He was going to have to get used to the way she acted with her sister, it was new to him. "Sorry that I like to look nice in front of a lady." He smiled over at Suki and bowed his head slightly. "Nice to see you, Suki." He walked over to the couch, seeing that Mio wanted her own chair and sat down, leaning back with his arms behind his head. He was surprised as to how laid back he was being in front of Suki. He felt at home with Mio and Suki didn't seem to mind much about what he did, but he was still going to be the polite military guy he was.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:34 am

Mio laughed when Suki commented about her state of dress. "What can I say? I hate clothes." She listened to Suki's quick recount of her day and watched at Fubuki moved to settle himself on the couch. Her gaze turned back to Suki when she heard her stop talking and watched as she seemed to think about something. "Well it sounds like you had a good day." He gaze turned back towards Fubuki who was making himself comfortable and she shook her head. Looks right at home there but he's to afraid to come out of my room in boxers. She laughed at her own train of though and looked back to Suki once again.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:41 am

Suki nodded to Fubuki and then finished off her apple as she thought about the day. She looked to Mio and then Fubuki, wondering how on earthy they were together. "You two make an odd couple." She laughed when she heard a bit of her british accent and then looked at Mio. "You're so like 'I don't give a fuck', while he's over there in half his uniform jsut because he didn't want to be half naked in front of me." She giggled and leaned her back on the chair again. She hadn't realized she had just cussed at her sister since she had been doing it all day. She wasn't much of a curser and everyone knew that just by hearing her talk with a slight british accent and formal words.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:49 am

Mio laughed when Suki claimed that they were and odd couple. She couldn't agree more herself. But hearing her little pup curse so openly kind of threw her for a loop. Suki didn't swear often and when she did it was usually only when she was mad. Apparently her day had been a lot better than Mio had originally thought. Mio shook her head with a smile still firmly in place. "I was just thinking along those same lines. He looks right at home over there and yet he's too worried to come out of my room in only his boxers." She scooted to the side to try and get more comfortable and watched as Suki leaned back in her chair once again. They hadn't talked in a while, but it was late, and her pup looked tired so she wasn't sure just how much talking would be done tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 3:08 am

Suki laughed gently, seeing that Mio had been thinking the same thing. They were always some how on the same page, no matter what. "Well he's just a gentleman, that's why." She smiled and looked over at him before looking back at Mio. She looked her over a little bit. "Do you know how pretty you are? Seriously. Stop that. You look just like mom while I'm over here looking like dad." She laughed at her comment, shaking her head a bit. "Okay, that's a lie. I'm a pretty version of dad." She smiled and giggled again, stretching a bit in her chair and taking a sip of her water. "Have you even talked to either of those idiots? I haven't talked to Mom since you and her moved away and I haven't talked to dad since I told him about Ash and Nate."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 9:42 pm

Mio nodded her head in agreement when Suki called Fubu a gentleman. That he most definitely was, and damn him he made it look so alluring. But when her sister called her pretty she gave herself a once over and took in all the scars littering her body. Pretty, no. Battle worn, yes. She nodded again when Suki said she looked like their father, a prettier version though. "You do look like dad. I can definitely see it. But you have a little bit of mom in you." Mio shifted in her seat and unintentionally stretched out her back looking for some sort of comfort. Watching her sister stretch as well she smiled. It seemed that great minds think alike. "No I haven't talked to mom since I left and I haven't talked to dad since m and mom moved."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 12:41 am

Suki shrugged and slumped over in her chair, yawning loudly. "I don't see mom in me at all. Then again I haven't really looked a picture of her in a while, so maybe you're right." She made a face when she said she hadn't talked to either of their parents in a while. "Do they even care about us anymore, or what?" She laughed, not really caring. She was used to being away from them by now. She had restarted her life here and she liked it a lot more than before. She shifted herself onto her back, her dress going up, showing her underwear and part of her tattoo on her lower back. With not many lights on in the living room you could see the glowing of it just a little bit if you really looked. "Mio, I'm tired..." She said quietly, dragging out 'Mio' and 'tired' as she spoke. She was acting like she was five again, her british accent fully out.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 12:49 am

Mio shrugged when Suki asked if their parents cared about them anymore. In all reality she really didn't know. When she had been in the Organization letters weren't allowed to be sent out in fear that someone would tell about the....wrongness of it all. So she hadn't sent or received any letters from her parents. She watched as Suki stretched herself over the chair and laughed a little when she noticed her dress hiking up. It seemed that she had forgone any lady like behaviors in what Mio assumed was her tipsy state. "Did you want me to carry you to bed pup?" Mio was somewhat dreading her answer, knowing that hr back would hurt like hell afterwards. But she really missed the old days when Suki would just sleepily lift her arms up and Mio would carry her to bed without even asking so she made sure not to show her trepidation over the trivial question.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:02 am

Suki giggled a bit and rolled over a bit, raising her arms above her a bit and doing a grabbing motion of her hands. She was far too tired and tipsy to get her lazy self off of the chair and walk down the hallway. Maybe if she crawled her way to her room she would be able to get there, but since the offer was there she might as well take it.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

Mio watched as Suki lifted her arms in a silent invitation and pushed herself away from the table. Walking over towards her sister she leaned down so Suki could wrap her arms around her neck, wincing at the slight pull as she dd so. Putting one arm behind her back and one underneath her legs Mio straightened with Suki now in her arms. She nuzzled her pups head and smiled at the nostalgia that holding her like this offered. "Well let's get you off to bed then pup." Mio cast a glance toward Fubu and smiled at him. "I'll be right back. She turned and headed toward Suki's room and gently pushing the door open wider with her foot she walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:27 am

Fubuki had been watching and listening to their whole conversation, not bothering to really reply to anything that was directed at him. It was sister time and he felt like had needed it, plus he wanted to see Mio around her sister more. He gave a warm smile to Mio when she picked Suki up to bring her to her bedroom. He found it odd, with Suki being almost twenty one and Mio looking the same age, though two years older. But then again, he had never been around siblings like this before. He said goodnight to Suki and the sat forward, watching Mio to see if she was doing alright with carrying Suki.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:33 am

Mio came back out in the living room, flicking off the hallway light as she came to the open common room. She made her way over to the couch, her bare feet making small noises on the wooden floors. Settling herself on Fubuki's lap she leaned against his shoulder and stretched her back again. With the pain lasting so long she was starting to believe the fact that her skin weave was starting to deteriorate. The worse of the two evils. Now she just had to figure out how she was going to explain all the body upgrades and how they were affecting her now to him. It was sure to be a challenge. Her eyes fell closed as she tried to form the words in her head.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:57 am

Fubuki leaned back when Mio came in and sat onto his lap, having him wrap his arms around her gently and pulling her to him as he pushed up against the couch. He looked down at her face, wondering what was going through her mind. He felt like he had taught her too well at times. She didn't show off her emotions as much as before anymore, unless it had to do with happiness. Everything else she knew how to bottle up and put up a wall so no one could figure out. He used to be able to figure her out until she surpassed him in the talent of it. He stroked her hair quietly before putting his hand under her chin and tilting it up so he could give her a quick kiss. "What are you thinking about, Angel Eyes?" He asked as his hand slipped onto her cheek to rub it gently, cradling her to him.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:08 am

Mio sighed happily into his kiss and leaned into his hand when he cupped her cheek. But when he asked her what she was thinking about, she realized that she had put her walls back up without even noticing. Quickly breaking them back down she let him see the worry as well as the curiosity on her face. She didn't know what to make of what her body was telling her so she wasn't sure how to go about telling him. "I don't even know how to go about this Fubu. I have a couple ideas as to why my back hurts so much but none of them are...good." Her walls unknowingly built themselves back up, almost as if she were about to give him a debriefing of her training like she had what seemed like forever ago. "The Organization gives all of their soldiers upgrades. To make them better, more invincible. But all of the upgrades, the bone weaves and skin weaves, they all have a downside to them. I think I'm feeling the effects of those downsides." She turned her head and placed a kiss on his palm, not really sure where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:47 pm

Fubki smiled a bit when he noticed she was taking down her walls, only to be worried when he saw what she was thinking on her face. He narrowed her eyes when she said she didn't know how to go about it and that her ideas were bad. He didn't like the sound of that, he didn't want her to be in so much pain. He nodded when she talked about the upgrades. All of his students had gotten them, but he never had. The mentors, anyone that didn't battle, and some of the stealth soldiers didn't get them because they weren't needed for what they did. "Those upgrades are horrible. I did not know had a downside though... What could it possibly be doing to you?" He was curious since he had never heard of them since it had never happened to any of his students before, or his few friends in the Organization. He reached over and kissed her ear and put his hands on her back, feeling her scar towards the bottom through her clothes. He hadn't even known how she got all of her scars, he just knew she would usually have a new one when they saw each other.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 6:58 pm

Mio leaned into him when he kissed behind her ear and smiled when he put his hands on her back. Oh how she had missed their closeness when they were apart. Her contentment and memories made her lose her train of thought for a moment, but she quickly found it again when she felt him run his fingers across her scar through her shirt. "It depends on which 'upgrade' is deteriorating. Both are relatively the same though. If either start to wear out I feel the pain of the wounds that they had...prevented from hurting when I got them." For some reason she had thought that those things would have been a lot easier to put into words. Hopefully he understood what it was that she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

Fubuki frowned and growled a bit under his breath as Mio told him what it meant that was going on with her. This was just one reason he didn't like the Organization. He shook his head and brought Mio closer to him, holding her tightly with his arms wrapped around her lower back. "You guys were soldiers. You were supposed to take pain. I do not know why they did not just let you go through a bit of pain before they decided to do the upgrades to you guys. Or even make them better so they didn't get bad over time. What happens to the people that are still there? Are they getting even more upgrades now because their first ones are wearing off?" He growled again under his breath and shook his head again, burring his face in Mio's shoulder. No matter where he went or how old he got he would not be able to get away from the Organization.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:05 am

Mio brought her hand up and gently ran it through Fubuki's hair when he buried his face in her shoulder. She winced a bit at how close he was holding her but her mind was gong over all the facts that had been presented to her upon receiving the upgrades so she barely noticed the pain. "Soldiers were required to get the weaves re-configured each year to keep them functional and make sure that they were working properly. People who left formally, like retiring or being sent off duty because of a would, got them disabled. Meaning they were still there but they wouldn't prevent pain. If anything it just made their bones stronger and their skin thicker." She turned her head and laid a gentle kiss on the crown of his head. It was strange talking about this now. Considering that she had left without telling anyone she hadn't been able to get her weaves disabled. So she would just have to live with it. it shouldn't be too bad considering she got the weaves half way through her career, when she was actually put on active field duty, so she had gotten the worst wounds before they had been assimilated into her body.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:20 am

Fubuki shook his head a bit as Mio told him about what happened with the upgrades. He growled again under his breath. The more he heard about what the Organization did that he hadn't heard about before, the more pissed off he got about the entire idea of the Organization. "I can not take that stupid place and all of its ideas and processes. Why did my Grandfather think it was a good thing for a kid like me to go into it?" He shook his head again and sighed, gripping his hands together as they were hooked behind Mio's back. He nuzzled his nose into Mio's neck, kissing her gently on her jaw as he tried to calm himself a bit. Mio had only seen himself extremely mad once before and he did not want her to see him like that again. It was a blur to him, but he was pretty sure one those scars on her body was from him, he just could not remember. Maybe that was a good thing, so he would not have to feel it all the time and remember that time over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:29 am

Mio smiled slightly continuing to run her hands through Fubuki's hair. The smile wasn't for the topic that they were forcing themselves to talk about but for the fact that Fubuki kept doing whatever he could to get closer to her. She could tell that his nerves were getting frayed at the ends and she was sure that the next thing she was going to say wasn't going to help but she had to tell him."I'm not sure why your grandfather would put you into something like that."
Mio's hands stopped running through his hair and rested on the back of his neck, preparing herself for anything he might o when she told him about what happened to one of his students."I'm sure you remember Private Tomoi, the scout who was always good at hiding in the shadows and bringing back useful information. Remember how she was recruited into the soldier unit as an infiltrator and they told you she died on a recon mission in Russia? She didn't die in Russia. In fact she died on an operating table getting her implants. The doctors didn't make sure that they would fit to her body and they ended up snapping two of the bones in her neck. An instant kill." Her hands tightened a bit, anchoring him to her and in doing so hopefully keeping him from his memories.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

Fubuki frowned a bit when Mio stopped running her fingers though his hair. It had been calming him and he enjoyed it, he did not want to be pissed off. He clenched his eyes closed more than before, knowing she was about to tell him some bad news. As she spoke he felt her hands tighten on his neck, knowing he was trying to keep him from freaking out. That was hard for him with things like this though. He shook his head, gritting his teeth before he pulled back from Mio and pushed her aside from him so he could stand up. Shaking his head more he clenched his fists together and bit his lip, trying to keep himself from yelling or screaming so he did not wake Suki down the hallway. "Have I ever mentioned just how much I fucking hate them?" He said simply through gritted teeth, his back to Mio. It was rare to hear him cuss, just as it was for Suki apparently. It was funny that Mio had ended up with the two main people in her life to be so different than herself.

He took a deep breath in now, pacing himself around the living room as he tried not to yell or do anything stupid. "They did not want to tell me the mistake they made because they did not want to prove how wrong their methods were. This... This just pisses me off to no end." He looked over at Mio, his eyes a noticeable darker red now than before. "Please. Please just tell me they did not mess anything up when it came to you. Please."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 2:58 am

Mio let out a little gasp when he pushed her aside, immediately straightening her back and planting her feet firmly on the ground so she could forcefully calm him down if needed. When she heard him cuss a quick smirk crossed her face at how strange it sounded but it retreated as quickly as it came. Her eyes followed him as he paced the room and she crossed her legs seeing that he was still simmering. She debated whether she wanted to tell him about her near death experience under the knife. It was sure to piss him off even more, but even if she stayed quiet he would know. There was no winning this one. She schooled her face into her mask again and simply looked at him, nodding her head a bit to tell him that they had indeed screwed up while fitting her with her upgrades. "They did mess up. And I was, sadly, awake for it." That was most likely going to set him off. She wouldn't dare tell him what they did though. Not until he calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 3:13 am

Fubuki didn't like when he heard Mio gasp when he pushed her away. He wanted to know what he had done to her before to make her react like that. He stared at her now, knowing she had more to say to his question. "God damnit!" He yelled out, shaking his head and growling, pacing himself again as he tried to calm down. "How can you fuck something up like that? It is not that hard to simply make sure a patient is fully deep asleep and that all measurements are correct! Especially with strong soldiers! I could just MAYBE understand why they would not be as careful with the weaker ones, but with you and Tomoi? It does not make sense what so ever!" He was mad at himself for yelling while Suki was asleep down the hall, but he could not help his anger anymore. He had never hated something in his entire life, not even his parents for giving him up. But the Organization. Oh he really hated the Organization.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 3:23 am

Mio uncrossed her legs and stood from her spot on the couch when he started yelling. She walked over toward Fubuki and stood in front of him for a moment before bringing her hands up so she could place them on his chest. She worried about his temper sometimes, the last time it had gotten ahold of him he hadn't know friend from foe. She ran her hands up and rested her arms on his shoulders so said hands could play with the short hair at the base of his neck. It had been something she had done before to calm him down. She wasn't sure it would work but it was worth trying. "I'm still here aren't I? And I'm safe. Yes, the past is coming to bite us in the ass but we've always made it through before. I can sure as hell beat this." She stepped forward so she was closer to him and kept her body tense in case he wasn't happy with her attempt to placate him.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 3:34 am

Fubuki was sweating a bit now from getting so worked up. His breathe was coming out uneasy as he still tried to calm himself, though it was not working very well. He tensed up when Mio came up to him and rested her hands on his chest. Staring down at her he gritted his teeth again, closing his eyes for a moment as she spoke. He shook his head a bit and then held his breathe as she slid her hands up to the back of his neck to play with his hair. He was trying to concentrate on the feeling of her body, not wanting to freak out on her. "Mio..." He looked at her with his dark red eyes and sighed out, taking her hands and bringing them to his lips so he could kiss them gently and close his eyes. "Tell me what I did to you last time." He asked quietly with his mouth still against the palm of her hand. He was trying to calm down, and she was helping him with it just by being close to her, but he was afraid he would do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next