Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member

Living Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 3:34 am

Fubuki was sweating a bit now from getting so worked up. His breathe was coming out uneasy as he still tried to calm himself, though it was not working very well. He tensed up when Mio came up to him and rested her hands on his chest. Staring down at her he gritted his teeth again, closing his eyes for a moment as she spoke. He shook his head a bit and then held his breathe as she slid her hands up to the back of his neck to play with his hair. He was trying to concentrate on the feeling of her body, not wanting to freak out on her. "Mio..." He looked at her with his dark red eyes and sighed out, taking her hands and bringing them to his lips so he could kiss them gently and close his eyes. "Tell me what I did to you last time." He asked quietly with his mouth still against the palm of her hand. He was trying to calm down, and she was helping him with it just by being close to her, but he was afraid he would do something.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 3:51 am

Mio moved forward a bit more so she could press her forehead to his and she let her eyes fall closed as she remembered the last time he had gotten angry. But telling him would make him more angry at himself and she wasn't sure if that was what he really needed at the moment. She pressed a kiss to his nose and sighed, it would probably be best to tell him now. There wouldn't be another chance for him to bring it up if she dodged it now. "The last time you couldn't even recognize friend from foe. Everyone who tried to calm you down either got knocked out or chased out of your classroom in fear. I remember the advisors being so suspicious over the fact that you listened to me and let me in without a fight. But I said something stupid and made you even more angry. So you grabbed one of your practice daggers, intending to hit the target behind me, but you were so angry your aim was off..." She trailed off and gently took her right hand from his. Bringing it down to the hem of her shirt she pulled it up to show him a serrated scar that was placed right on her waistline. It was about an inch thick and wasn't too long but it had gone deep because it had gotten too close, but it thankfully hadn't imbedded itself in her skin.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 4:04 am

Fubuki closed his eyes as Mio got closer to him, resting her forehead on his. He smiled just a bit when she kissed his nose, making him move his head a bit in the pleasure of it. He frowned quickly after when she begun talking though. He opened his eyes again and looked down at her. When she pulled up her shirt he shook his head and let go of her other hand and pushing his hands through the opening between his arm and her side so he could make her let go of her shirt and pull her closer to him. He gripped her to him tightly, resting his hands gently on her lower back. "Darling Angel Eyes, I don't know how you've put up with me for all this time." He shook his head and sighed out, pulling back a bit to look at her again. "I really hope I never get like that again... I guess it did not help that I was in a room full of weapons though..." He looked at her with narrowed, sad eyes.

Last edited by Fubuki on Sun 20 Jan 2013, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 4:14 am

Mio let out a little sigh of happiness when he pulled her close and her body relaxed fully, knowing that he had calmed down enough to see reason. She pushed herself up to her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his forehead. She never used to be so affectionate but when they had to start being more careful and could rarely see each other she started to steal little kisses when she could. She must have never kicked the habit. She let out a little laugh when he said he didn't know how she stayed with him. "You won't get rid of me that easily love. I'm here to stay. And you couldn't help that you were in your classroom when the advisor assholes decided to piss you off. I just wish you would of stuck one of them with your daggers." She gave him a devious smile and winked. They had always joked about making plans to get rid of the rank advisors but they had never acted on them. Pity.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:58 pm

(asdfghjkl; maybe I'll get motivation to reply to this by listening to Chu while in seminar xD)

Fubuki closed his eyes for a moment when Mio reached up to kiss his forehead. He chuckled and looked at her gently afterwards. Back in the Organization she slowly got into the habit of stealing kisses or any type of affection from him since she would get more and more missions to go out on. He could tell she wasn't going to stop it now and he was okay with that. "I do not want to get rid of you, sweetheart. Trust me on that." He chuckled again when she gave him a wink about their little joke. "Would have been so much more fun with it being one of them. Oh, espesecially the top advisor. What was his name again? You have always been better at remembering names. I am surprised I remember your name so quickly." He blushed a light red when he said that. That was just one of the many things that showed they were perfect for each other. The Organization was a terrible place for them to meet, but maybe it made them closer because they were in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 6:33 pm

Mio smiled and let out a little laugh when he mentioned how terrible he was at remembering names and how he would've rather stuck the top adviser with his practice knife. She could clearly recall all of his student's first and last names, merely because he had such trouble remembering them that she had to remind him. It was somewhat of a miracle that he had hers memorized within the first semester of her being his student. "I was suprised that you learned my name so quick. Maybe you were....interested in me before either of us really realized it? And do you mean top adviser Yuudai. That man was a bastard. I would've loved to see one of your knifes in his head or throat." She let out a little growl, something that she must have picked up from Suki at one point, and a smirk crossed her face at the imagery she was conjuring up in her head.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 6:48 pm

Fubuki continued to have a small blush on his face when she made her assumption about why he had remembered her name. "That is possible." His eyes went a bit wide now when he heard Mio growl. He stared down at her and tilted his head, putting his hand under her chin to make her look up at him. He could tell she was thinking about what she had said about the top advisor. "Hey now, do not be getting ideas." He chuckled and kissed her nose gently, knowing she wouldn't do anything anyway. If she went anywhere near the Organization she would not be able to get away again. "That is a new sound from you. Where did you get that from?" He asked curiously. Since he had never meet Mio's sister until now he did not know much about her, so the whole werewolf thing was a mystery to him.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 7:17 pm

Mio's smirk turned into a smile when she felt Fubuki's hand under her chin, gently guiding her face up to face his. Her eyes kept their mischievous glow until he told her not to get any ideas. Party pooper. She went to protest but he kissed her nose and all of her arguments flew out the window so she simply pouted instead. He always knew how to diffuse any and all scenarios she was planning up in her head. The jerk. But when he asked about the noise she had made it took her a moment to realize he was talking about her growl. Her put disappeared and she laughed. "You have Suki to thank for that. It just sort of rubbed off on me, hearing her do it so often." She pulled her lips back in a mock snarl and growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:19 pm

Fubuki chuckled as he watched Mio change her plan of action multiple times just from what he did to her. That was one of the few things he was good at when it came to the two of them. Mio was usually the one that know how to do everything in this relationship. Though he could change that whenever he wanted, he just didn't want to. He laughed as she growled at him, making him smirk at her. "From your sister? Why does she growl then?" He laughed and pulled Mio close to him, kissing her neck. Everything they had been thinking about before seemed to have disappeared for the time being. It would come up again, he knew that. They would have to find a way for her to get through her pain. He did not bother thinking about that right now, he just wanted to think about his favorite girl that he had missed so much time with.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

Mio let out a happy laugh when he kissed her neck and tipped her head back a bit so he could have better access, letting her eyes fall closed as she did so. "Suki growls because it's part of her nature. Being a werewolf tends to do that to people." She brought her hands up and tangled them into his hair, content for the moment being. It was a good thing that he hadn't been as mad as he was before, she hadn't been keen on the idea of having to subdue him.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:11 pm

Fubuki smiled against Mio's skin when she tilted her head back so he could kiss her better. As he closed his eyes and kissed lower on her neck, kissing himself down to her collarbone, he listened to what she had to say. He chuckled a bit and nipped at her. "Your sister is a werewolf? You are an Eternal though. How did that happen?" He was confused on the concept since he had never really heard of anything different like that before. Everything was normal in his life from when he was little until he left the Organization. Everything but himself. He was the weird one in his life and he never really noticed it until later on. Since a lot of the people in the Organization were eternals though, he knew very few people of other races. Even for being in his 90's he knew almost nothing about the world. If he had been a soldier like Mio he would have known so much more, but instead he was put into a sheltered life at the Organization.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:22 pm

Mio opened her eyes to look at the ceiling when he nipped at her collarbone and laughed at his bewildered voice when he questioned how Suki and herself were sisters. She pulled at his hair a little bit and tilted her chin back down a bit. "Our mom was and eternal and dad was a werewolf. Which is kind of scary when you think about it. A wolf for a dad." Mio laughed at her last statement, biting her lip to try and hold it back so she wouldn't shake as much. Though that didn't seem to help very much. She remembered how cut off from the world most of the Organization was, the soldiers and scouts were really the only ones who got to go out and interact with the world around them. And even them it was limited, considering how scared the advisers were of the students saying something they shouldn't. It didn't seem fair. She would just have to give him a lesson on all the different races and how they could interact at some point. But not now, no, definitely not now.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:43 pm

Fubuki pulled back a bit so he could look at her as she spoke, though he did not exactly want to pull away. He tilted his head a bit as she tried not laugh at what she said. He shook his head a bit and laughed at her, bringing her closer to him and running his hands down to her hips to hold them against himself. "I would say it would be interesting." He chuckled and shrugged. What did he know? He was kind of wondering how such a tiny and formal girl could be a werewolf. He did not know much, but at one point he would know what he needed to. He looked down at Mio now and smiled, kissing her nose. "Were we doing something before that madness broke out?" He playfully asked her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm

Mio tilted her chin down a bit more so she could look at his face and smiled when she felt his hands move down to her hips. She knew where this was going, it had always been one of his little quirks to grab her by her hips and pull her right up against him when he wanted something. She wiggled her hips against his and smirked playfully at him. "Hmmm...I dunno you might hafta remind me." She gently pulled herself from his arms and backed up a bit, smirk still firmly in place.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:18 am

Fubuki frowned and tried to grab for Mio when she pulled away from him. Sometimes he really hated how playful she could get. He sighed quietly and walked forward to her again, smiling at her gently. "You act like I am wanting something." He said accusingly, grabbing her hand as he got closer. He kissed it a bit and looked at her, tilting his head. "Well I am pretty sure we were trying to sleep. But I dunno." He made a face at the slang he used, never really hearing himself do that. He did and didn't want to start doing that. It meant he was getting away from the Organization finally, but he still felt like he always had to be proper and polite, even when he knew he would not get in trouble for not doing so.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:31 pm

Mio's smirk turned into a small smile as he sighed and walked toward her. If he had been tired before, he must be exhausted now because he seemed to moving a bit slower and his eyes looked as if they were struggling to stay open. When he grabbed her hand and kissed it she moved toward him again and brought her free hand up to cup his cheek. "I only act like you're wanting something because that habit is hard to break." The memories of all of their quick moments together flooded her mind, but she shook her head to dispel them before one took hold. Thinking was the last thing she needed to be doing right now. She watched as he made a face at the slang he used and she made a face in return. It was strange to hear him talking like that but it was also good to see him breaking free from the shackles of Organization life. She nodded toward the hallway, her smile giving way to a yawn, and deciding to mess with him a bit more she made her speech more formal than it usually was. "You mean that you were trying to sleep. I can not sleep more than a few hours a night. It seems to make me more tired during the day." She shook her head and stuck her tongue out. Oh how she hated formal speech, and that was hardly even formal. She puled her hand away from his cheek and using the hand that he still had in his grasp she led him toward the hallway. "C'mon Fubu. I hear our bed calling us."
Back to top Go down
Fubuki
Ex Organization Member
Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 6:12 pm

Fubuki smiled as she said it was his habit. Yes, he did want something, he always did. He wanted Mio even more now that they could be with each other whenever they wanted. He felt like it was a vacation and he had to get in every moment with her before it was over. He needed to remind himself that this was his life now and he could calm himself. He had been realizing a lot of things he needed to do tonight. It was going to take a while to do all of them. He was great at keeping mental to-do-lists no matter how long, but he couldn't remember names to save his life. Odd how his mind worked. He chuckled now at the face she made at him when he gave way to a slang word. They had the same reactions to things a lot, they often mirrored each other. Her somewhat formal speech made him kiss her forehead and hold her hand tight so he wouldn't laugh at her try. He found her adorable in everything she did, but powerful at the same time.

He yawned when he saw Mio do so, tilting his head to the side and lazily following her. "I think you really do need some sleep if you can hear our bed calling you." He chuckled and tickled her side gently before bringing his arms around her stomach and walking with her to her bedroom. He didn't see himself using his own bed for a long time, he was too occupied with not being able to keep his hands off his girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5