Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_voting_barKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_voting_barKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kaiseki Ryori

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 6:41 pm

Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Angel_10     Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Ciel_Avatar_by_x_cherry_puppet_xKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Ciel_Crying_Avatar_by_Paranormal_PatriciaKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Ciel_Phantomhive_V_by_x_cherry_puppet_x     Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Angel_Wing_Right_Avatar_by_Falln_Avatars
"I need a focus, sure I'm with the humans, but.. What will happen after they win or lose? What will happen to me?"
Name: Onna, Phantom Age: Sixteen Race: Angel

~ ~

Phantom followed at his own pace again, heading towards the table he took note, the restaurant was quiet full. Mixed with different races, yet nothing as odd as the neko and the angel. People watched them too.. Mainly the angel, after all he is walking around with his visible eye still closed and his hidden purple eye open. As they got to the table Phantom paced the book that he took from the Old Castle old next to his cutlery. He pulled out the chair slightly, due to the person sitting behind him stuck his chair out too much. Yet it was easy for the angel to slide in to the chair due to his skinniness. And then when he looked up he found the waitress, how is newly dubbed as Jessica staring at him oddly, Ah! His eyes. Yet he continue to look at her as he said his order.
"Milk. Please." As he remember his manners, he added please on to the end of his oder, as he looked at the female then turning his head in the direction of the feline.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:02 pm

The waitress went to go get their drinks, leaving the menus on the table and the neko picked it up to see what sounded good at the moment. It was strange that they had such a arsenal of food but he couldn't really complain, it meant it'd be a great place to come to in case the customer felt like something different each time they came here. The neko flicked his ears and he glanced at the angel as he was stared at. Was something on his face?
 "See if you can find anything that sounds good on the menu. And avoid the dessert section." 
 He would not buy Phantom a single sweet until he ate something that Mori didn't think would just sate his sweet tooth. The neko was serious but he couldn't help but be just a tad amused.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:17 pm

Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Angel_10     Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Ciel_Avatar_by_x_cherry_puppet_xKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Ciel_Crying_Avatar_by_Paranormal_PatriciaKaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Ciel_Phantomhive_V_by_x_cherry_puppet_x     Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 Angel_Wing_Right_Avatar_by_Falln_Avatars
"I need a focus, sure I'm with the humans, but.. What will happen after they win or lose? What will happen to me?"

~ ~

The angel sighed, he just wanted to bang his head on the table, from what the neko said. No desert.. yet. So the angel picked up the menu, Yet his purple eye always landed on one thing icecream. "You'll age quicker if you carry on acting like this.." The angel lowered the menu from his face and looked at the neko in the eye. He folded it closed and paced it next to the old book at the edge of the table. His hand hovered over the book, when fell into his lap. With a straight back as well, his body didn't want to be surrounded by some many people while he eats. Let alone not allowed to eats his comfort and favourite food of all. Ice Cream. Yet the menu looked foreign to him, He hates the smell of fish so he wouldn't even dream of eating it. Yet as he looked at the neko, he could see Jessica walking towards there table with a tray in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:34 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow. Lot of people referring to his age now and days. How bothersome. He closed his menu and set it down. Not much he could do about it. Better not dwell on those thoughts. "As will you. Caring for yourself as you have been for the past few days, hm?" The neko retorted, trying not to appear pouty about it. He heard someone approaching and could only guess that it was their waitress.
 Jessica set the drinks down on their table, only...
 "You have them mixed them up." The neko murmured as he looked to the milk, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance. Flustered, the girl quickly switched them. "S-Sorry!"
 "It's fine. Not like it wasn't to be expected."
 "What would you like to order?" She appeared nervous now as he discovered by her fidgeting.
 "Teriyaki, with rice on the side. And an order of eggrolls, please."
 "Okay, and for you?"
 The neko narrowed his eyes lightly at Phantom as if daring him to order ice cream but his expression showed that he wasn't going to let the waitress leave until he ordered something that had Mori's approval.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:48 pm

~ ~

The angel's small lips parted, yet then closed as the waitress paced the drinks down.. In the wrong place. He couldn't help but give out a tiny smirk at the fact the neko would be drinking milk. In all truth the angel actually wanted to drink orange juice now, but it was too late he had ordered his drink.. Not water. The milk.
Fridgeting caught his eye, thats one thing that got on his nervous. He could feel his face sinking into a scolding look, yet he was fighting it, yet still he looked more annoyed then scolding. His purple eye joined it's partner. Slipping closed. Trying to not listening to the fidgeting girl. Yet she stood right next to him, didn't help. Quietly his right hand clenched into a fist on his lap. That arm then became tense. This was the reason why he didn't like eating out. ''I want the lasagne. But you better come back regardless if i haven't eaten it all and offer me desert'' His voice spoked out in control. Unlike his clenched fist which laid in his lap. After all He was planning to have his fill of icecream. Yet the angel spoke all this with both eyes closed, not seeing the neko's expression. He just wanted the waitress, Jessica's fidgeting to stop.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:07 pm

Jessica seemed to only get more nervous as she noticed the tension about the young boy although it was a snort that made her jolt. 
 Mori stared at Phantom, covering up a smile with his hand that he rested his chin upon. The angel clearly didn't like people who had that tendency or rather habits per say that showed their emotions. He wondered if he hated twirling of the hair and nail biting as well. He think he might have recalled getting called out for rubbing his ears when he was stressed or thinking too much. He looked to the girl and erased his smile, looking out the window instead.
 "Y-yes sir.." She noted it down on her pad and made a beeline for the kitchen. Such strange characters..
 Mori was still amused though, his tail flicking back and forth next to his feet and his smile returned. Sheesh, someone would have thought that Phantom could have very well been threatening the poor girl if she were not to return. But she would have to. With their food. And then with dessert, she would be inclined to ask. And then the bill. Did Phantom think she was going to disappear and he never get his ice cream? The neko thought it to be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:26 pm

~ ~
The angel sighed, he tilted his head up and opened with his eyes, his blue eye was a bit hazy still, but it was getting better, he could see some details of Mori's face, but not as great perfect vision he had in his other eye. The angel knew his voice was demanding which he rarely used. But ice cream was at stake. The angel shook his head he picked up his glass and stared at the milk, now secretly wishing he had orange juice. Ah well! He quietly drank some of the milk. It was refreshing, nice and cold going down his throat too. He paced his drink back down on the table. He heard mutters behind him. People talking about his attitude. Not that he practically cared. No one in this realm, knew him really.. unless his grandmother was still around somewhere. But that was it.
The angel looked upon the neko, seeing his amusing features the angel spoke.
"Nice, to know I serve you amusement"
He spoke dully as sat there looking at the people around them.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 10:43 pm

"As you usually do." The neko snickered and he raised an eyebrow as he noticed that the male was looking around at the people. Turned out that they had caused more of a ruckus than just being seen together. It wasn't common for otherworldly beings to be seen, even for Miyagi Prefecture. An angel even more so rare. He wasn't surprised and didn't let it get to him. It didn't matter what they thought.
 Although Phantom was only gaining more attention for staring right back at them. Mori twitched and he sighed, "It isn't polite to stare, Phantom." He chided.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 6:14 pm

~ ~

The angels lips open by themselves and spoke, "Tell them that, not me."
The angel's visible eyes swept closed again, it was becoming hazy again. It needed more rest.
His not so visible eye glanced at the neko, his hue of purple stared through the strands of grayish hair at the neko. It was a basically, they started it. They shouldn't of started talking about him, let alone drilling there eyes into him. After all he was an unsociable angel. Yet he wasn't use to the neko, chiding him, let alone in public.. Sitting down with random strangers around him and being told of by the neko.. It felt surreal.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 6:38 pm

Mori shook his head, "As if they'd listen." He chuckled a little. "And it's not like what they think matters. You're tired so I guess you have every right to be a little...crabby." The neko didn't really think much of other peoples opinions which is why he often didn't care if someone hated him for what he said most of the time. Although he wondered if the angel really cared. Oh well.. He picked up his glass of water and raised his head, hearing Jessica return with their food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiseki Ryori   Kaiseki Ryori - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiseki Ryori
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Hiji-mura-
Jump to: