Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Fantasy Section I_vote_lcap100%Fantasy Section I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Fantasy Section I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy Section I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Fantasy Section I_vote_lcap0%Fantasy Section I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Fantasy Section I_vote_lcapFantasy Section I_voting_barFantasy Section I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Fantasy Section I_vote_lcapFantasy Section I_voting_barFantasy Section I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Fantasy Section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Fantasy Section Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Section   Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Female Posts : 70

Fantasy Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Section   Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 9:57 pm

The day seemed slow, the library seemed empty, and Titania seemed alone. However, she wasn't exactly alone. The girl walked between the many isles of books putting them back in their correct places on the correct shelves. Everything seemed peaceful and quiet. Until, Titania began to speak, "I know you're their. I can see you." Her eyes weren't staring at the being that had been following her. Instead, they scanned the isles of books. That's when a small child stepped out from behind one of them. It was a little girl about the age of seven. It was easy to tell she was dead because she was slightly transparent. "I'm s-sorry. I just wanted to watch." The little girl spoke. Her voice showed much nervousness. "That's alright. I don't mind you keeping me some company." Titania would say in a soft voice. Her eyes stayed on the books and looked through the numbers. For a while everything was quiet. 

"Is it hard to find where they go?" The little girl asked as she walked alongside Titania. The vampire would look down and bend beside the spirit. "Oh no. It's very easy. See you look at this number and find the ones it goes between." The little girl made and,"Oh," sound and walked along looking at the numbers. "Right there!" She pointed to a spot with one tilted book and one straight one. "Ahh. Thank you very much. That's correct." Titania would say with a smile. The little girl would smile back. "So, why are you here alone?" TItania would ask the girl. "I'm always here alone. This is where I died. I don't know where my family is. I don't know where else I can go. I feel safe here. Please don't make me leave." The girl would say as she put her hands behind her back and lowered her head. "Oh. Don't worry child. I won't make you leave. I like you. You can stay and keep me company. How does that sound?" Titania would smile. "So, I can stay as long as I want?!" The girl would look up with a great smile. "Of course." 

The two continued their journey through the library smiling and talking. Little did they know they weren't alone. The fantasy section is where the two ended up. The book they were to put back was one about vampires. "Ahhh. I know a lot about these ones." Titania would show the little ghost girl. "How come?" She would ask. "Because I am one." Titania would answer and show the ghost her teeth. "Woah." The ghost would say, "They're sharp." This would make Titania laugh and turn her head toward the shelves. "I don't see where this goes do you?" Titania asked looking at the girl. She really did know but wanted to give the child something to do. As both of their heads were turned, Titania felt something one the back of her head and soon enough hwe head collided with the shelves.

Closely following her hair was pulled and an arm wrapped around her throat. What was going on? Titania had dropped the last few books onto the floor and share saw the terror on the little girls face. She would mouth the word, "Go." To the girl and the child would run off. Even if she was a spirit, the girl still had feelings and didn't need to see any of what was going on. Then, she felt something run down her forehead so she closed her right eye before it got to it. One of her hands clawed at the arm around her neck and the other touched the liquid that ran down her face. "Blood?" The word came out a whisper. She was bleeding?! What was going on?!

Titania began to struggle, "Let go of me!" She struggled again. It was no use the hand not attached to the arm around her neck came up to her mouth. "So, I hear you're a vampire. Isn't that right girl? Well, let me tell you. I have a perfect job for you. I know someone that would love to get his hands on a new test subject. What do Ya know he was right. This was the perfect place to find something like you." The man spoke these words, "It seems you have a gift. I didn't see anyone else with you. So, what you can talk to ghosts? Or are you simply crazy? You'll be very interesting Indeed." Titania would continue to struggle her eyes turned red at the anger that flowed through her. Her eyes began to glow red and then she bit down. She tasted the blood the mysterious hand gave off. She didn't let go but the man screamed. "Get of witch!" He yelled but she wouldn't let go and she continued to taste the blood. It was fresh and attracted her. Until, he pushed her into the shelves once more and she fell to the floor. Everything seemed fuzzy and her head continued to spill the red liquid. Her mouth had streaks of red where she had bit the man. She could feel books under her. What was she going to do now? She couldn't do anything. What would her brother think if she never came back?
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

Fantasy Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Section   Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 10:44 pm

Lyonus was rather bored this day and the teashop as usual was rather dead so he decided to close up shop and go to visit his sister. She hadn't been home, and so he could only assume that this is where she would be. It was always where she was when she wasn't home. Lyonus kind of wished that his sister would get out on occasion, but she never really listened to what he said on topics such as that, so he let it go. Working at the library couldn't hurt, could it?

Slowly he pushed open the door to the library and sighed as he looked around. The place was rather big and Titania wasn't up at the front desk. It could take a while to find her, but then...A shout of 'let go of me!'. He knew exactly whose voice that was too. With a sudden growl he reached to his leg to pull out a hidden knife, disappearing into the stacks, moving with great speed towards where his sister's voice had come from.

The man was quick, and within seconds he was coming up on his twin and the man that was with her. Swiftly he teleported away, ending up onto the book case and dropping down onto the man, stabbing his knife deeply into his neck. "Get away from my sister!" His voice was deep and full of rage, his thick accent seeming to have increased with his anger. This man wouldn't survive. Twisting the blade he made sure it would definitely cause the death of this man, and be painful at the same time.

Lyonus now stood on top of the man's body, crouched over him. Pulling the blade out the blood began to spurt from the artery. It would be quite the mess to clean up, but no one laid a hand on his sister meaning her harm and got away with it.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Fantasy Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Section   Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015, 11:06 pm

Titania Layed on the floor trying to get her head together slightly afraid of what may happen next. She disnt notice her brother enter the building and she always noticed when he arrived. All she could asked herself was, "How did I not notice this person?" Titania had a job as an assassin and although she didn't get much to do she still should have known this person was here. Then, her thoughts were cut off when she heard a familiar voice. "Lyo?" Titania would whisper as she attempted to push herself up off the ground. Her hair hung in her face and the liquid continued to run down her face. Her right eye stayed closed and her left was blurry. Titania shook her head slightly. Finally after sitting on her hands and knees for a while, the girl sat down on the ground with her back against the bookshelf. 

Titania rubbed her left eye and looked up at her brother, who was pulling a knife out of the man's neck. She watched as blood squirted from the man, which reminded her of the blood that had dripped down her face from biting him. However, she didn't move. Instead she dropped her hand and simply looked around. What if he hadn't come? Where would she be? Why was she so weak? Why did she always depend on others? Her brother would have been broken not knowing what happened to her. The only one that would know was the little ghost girl, who nobody could talk to. She would be gone and nobody would save her. She would have been dead for real this time. 

All of these thoughts started to well up in the girls mind and as they did that tears started to come with it. She didn't want to cry but she just couldn't resist. "I'm sorry." The girl would speak. However, she spoke it in their language. It was as if she knew no other at the moment. Her sadness had brought in their Russian language and it most likely wouldn't go away until she felt happier.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

Fantasy Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Section   Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 12:50 pm

The vampire had been crouched on top of the man and after wiping the blade off on the man's shirt he returned it to its hiding place and straightened up, glancing over at his sister. His anger slowly disappeared from his eyes then and a small smile crossed over his lips, "What are you apologizing for?" The male wasn't sure what it was that his sister was sorry about. It didn't make sense to him. It's not like she had purposely gone out after this man or provoked him, had she?

Stepping to the side, Lyonus motioned towards the man's body. He was telling her to feed off the man since the blood would help her to heal any of her injuries. Of course he wasn't using any words to tell her this, just that simple moment. With a small sigh he looked around the library before shrugging his shoulders some. "It's gonna be difficult to clean that up, sorry."
Lyonus tended to get even more violent than he typically was if his sister was threatened in any way.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Fantasy Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Section   Fantasy Section I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 1:57 pm

Titania kept watching her brother and kept wiping away at the tears on her face. It had taken a few moments but eventually they were gone. She listened to him ask his question. Why was she apologizing? Of course he wouldn't know. Just because they were twins didn't mean he could like read her mind. It would sure make things easier if he could or so she thought. Now the question was, did she want to tell him? Perhaps, she would wait. 

Titania's thoughts stopped as she watched her brother motion to the dead man. The girl would look from the dead one to her brother. Then, she would slide over to sit near the dead one. She would lift his arm and bite. As the red liquid began to fill her mouth and run down her throat, She would start to feel a bit better. Her head was becoming more clear and her wounds were beginning to close up. Soon enough, she was perfectly fine. So, the girl would stand up and try wiping the blood from her right eye. Although, it didn't help much she would most likely need water or something. However, now she could open it. The girl would look at the mess on the floor and scratch the back of her head. 'I'It could have probably been avoided if I wasn't so weak.' The thought ran through her mind.

Titania would drop her hand and turn around. She couldn't look at her brother at the moment. She couldn't look at the dead man at the moment. Titania sighed and then spoke, "Do you... ever... think I'm a nuisance? Do you ever think... I just get in your way?" Titania would ask these questions as she looked away. They were questions she always wanted to ask her brother but just didn't until now. She wanted to know his answers honestly. Although she knew the questions might make him mad, she asked them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Section   Fantasy Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Section
Page 1 of 1