Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 3 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaretto Muna
Scout

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:30 am

His thoughts were flying everywhere, not allowing him a spare moment for an answer so he simply nodded his head and leaned back into the couch. he let his arms stretch out along the back of the couch and let his head fall back as well. Sorting through his thoughts was tedious process. Should he really stay? Should he allow his sisters to grow up without an over protective brother in the household? Well, at least he knew the answer to that last one. "And ya know. There's this mad cute girl I just met too. Hehe, it's kinda funny. It's only my first day here and I already got my eyes on someone." He let his eyes inspect the ceiling while his mind still filed and stored away all of the different questions in his mind for later.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 5:01 pm

Suki watched him as he stretched out and seem to go someplace else in his mind. She leaned back against the couch and stared at him as it went silent, liking that she could get a chance to try and figure him out. It still didn't work though. She was a little shocked when he spoke again though, blushing when she realized he was talking about her. She continued to stare at him since he hadn't turn to look at her. "Who could that possibly be? A day isn't very long to suddenly have your eyes on someone." she replied, her british accent coming out a little too much. She covered her mouth slightly, staring down at the couch now. Goodness, these are all the things that alcohol does to me. I'm only drinking every now and then for now on...
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 8:12 pm

Amaretto shook his head, his eyes still scanning the ceiling. "Oh come now my dear. Surely you know." Imitating her british acccent, though a bit more pronounced than how she had spoken, sent him into a fit of chuckles. His eyes fell closed, hiding the mirth he knew was shining through and his chuckles slowly stopped. He wasn't sure why it had been so funny, maybe it was the fact that he hadn't murdered the accent as he thought he would. He opened his eyes again and let his head roll to the side so he could look at Suki. "I could give you a hint if you're having trouble figuring it out."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 8:50 pm

Suki glanced up after jumping just slightly when Amaretto went into his chuckle fit, making her give him the oddest look. She still had a gentle blush on her face as he stared up at him now, her eyes going back to green with a small tint of pink to them at this time. She wanted to know what made him laugh, so she couldn't answer his question just yet. "What in the world were you laughing at?" She said with a small hint of her british accent again. She bit her lip slightly, not wanting to answer him, though she had to at one point. "And well it can't possibly be me. It must be someone from The Pulse." Her so called logic was stupid, trying to get around the fact.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:05 pm

Amaretto watched as Suki's eyes changed color yet again, though not as noticable as before, and he tried to recall the list she had dictated to him earlier. It was useless, his mind was still doing tumbles, though they were noticebly less distracting than they had been earlier. When she asked him why he was laughing he gave her a funny look. "I was laughing at my attempt to speak with a British accent." She must not have been paying attention to not notice the over exaggerated way he had pronounced his words. " And no, it wasn't a girl from The Pulse. I wasn't in there long enough to talk to anyone. Not that any of them looked approachable to begin with. His memory conjured up an image of a girl with pointed teeth and synthetic tubes in her hair and he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

Suki blushed finally realized that he had spoken in a british accent. She had gotten used to the accent that she didn't notice it very much anymore. It all blended into english now. She looked away from him and giggled. "I'm slow at times... I didn't really notice it I guess." She glanced back up at him, only look back away afterwards. "Well if it wasn't a girl at The Pulse, it must be me, but I can't see why it would be." she replied quietly, fumbling with her bracelets, her face had turn a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Amaretto looked at her in complete shock before standing up and crossing his arms over his chest. "You can't see why it's you? You're beautiful, intenligent, you're amazingly nice to people you have just met, and trust me I don't believe in love at first sight. Your eyes, smile, and....adorable accent" -watch yourself buddy-"Have me completely entranced. But maybe I'm just a modern day prince charming." He turned his head toward the balcony doors, letting her think about what he had said and giving her a chance to walk away if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:34 pm

Suki watched under her bangs as she saw Amaretto get up, in quite a manner as it was. She closed her eyes when he begun to speak, just listening to what he had to say. She wasn't exactly sure on how to take it all or even on what to say about it. She sighed slightly when he turned her own words back on her, pulling her legs to her side now. "Well, you are." is all she could say to him after all of that. She didn't want to apologize like she usually would in a situation like this, she'd just end up getting the same speech that there was nothing to be saying sorry for. She didn't want to just leave either, she was enjoying her time with him far too much to just get up and leave. She just wasn't sure what to make of it all.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:52 pm

He turned his head back toward her and moved so he was standing in front of her, his arms still crossed across his chest. His eyes took on a softer quality and his shoulders relaxed a bit when he noticed just how small she was sitting there all curled up. "Am I wrong to feel this way about you? Should we just start as friends and go from there?" He leaned over her, letting his hands rest on the back of the sofa on each side of her head. His eyes were lit up with his earlier happiness and he had a small smile on his face, though his bangs were kind of falling into his eyes now that they were fully dry. "I can take anything you throw at me. Let me have it."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:16 pm

Suki continued to watch Amaretto under he bangs, not wanting to look him in the eyes for she couldn't seem to control her eye color for one and for two felt vulnerable and small all of a sudden. She made herself stiller than before when she noticed Amaretto stand in front of her now, asking her if it was alright that he felt that way after just meeting her. She couldn't say no, she was feeling the same way. Her ideas sparked though when he said he could take anything. She some how doubted that and wanted to test it, though she could tell the alcohol had a bit of influence on what she were to do, though not entirely. It was mostly getting enough courage for that the alcohol had anything to do with it. She looked up at him now, seeing how close he had gotten, his bangs in his face that need a trim, his golden eyes so much like Absinthe's, yet so different, staring at her. She couldn't help but go out on her idea and quickly reach up and kiss him on the lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. In the back of her mind she was screaming at herself wondering what the hell she was doing, while the rest of her thought it was the smartest thing in the world to do.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:27 pm

Amaretto's eyes went wide when he felt her lips press against his and he fell forward a bit when her arms latched themselves around his. This was definately not what he had expected her to do. Not that he was complaining. His eyes slowly slipped closed and he moved down a bit more so she wouldn't have to stretch herself up to get to him. Pulling back from the kiss, he slowly slid his eyes open and looked at her, a light blush covering his cheeks and his eyes searching hers. "That was...unexpected" His eyes went wide ay how terrible that had sounded and he stuttered out a quiet curse."N-not that that's a bad thing! Cauz it's not! It j-jus suprised me is all! But in a good way not a- oh just shut up Amaretto."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:35 pm

Suki gasped to herself when he pulled away from the unexpected kiss, sliding her arms away from his neck and putting her hands in front of her overly red face and opened mouth. She quickly bit her lip as her eyes had turn a bright pink now, having no idea they had. It wasn't long until they turned back to green though when he made her giggle at what he had to say about the matter, stuttering away trying to make sense of what he had said and then telling himself to shutup. She let her hands fall down slightly, only to bite on one of her fingers as that happened, staring up at Amaretto who had fallen down just slightly so Suki's little self wouldn't be so strained. It seemed she was right on him not being able to take anything she threw at him, which made her giggle.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:41 pm

Amaretto looked down at her flushed face and smiled, a big stupid smile that made the corners of his eyes crinkle up a bit. Watching her giggle at him and his nervousness made him chuckle a bit as well. God, he felt like a teenager again. "Well, ya caught me. I guess I couldn't take anything you threw at me." He shook his head and looked into her once again green eyes, and seizing the moment he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers again.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:48 pm

Suki smiled devilish like, giggling at his comment. She hadn't noticed that her legs were moving back and forth just slightly, something she did when she got excited or nervous, her eyes showing her excitement now that they had turn such a bright sky blue they were almost pale as he leaned down to kiss her yet again. Being a bit shocked that he actually enjoyed the kiss before hand and wanting another, she gripped onto his shirt just lightly. She pulled back not too soon after though, looking up at him with her bright eyes. "You're driving me insane, or possibly back to sanity, I can't tell anymore." she said, major confusion in her voice. She had been so depressed and crazed up from never sleeping or eating and drinking so often that she had her life all flipped around.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:55 pm

Amaretto smiled at her comment, hearing the confusion in her voice and finiding it terribly adorable. He didn't know what the hell he was doing either, she wasn't alone in her thought process. He took his hands away from the back of the couch and stood up straight only to drop himself onto the couch next to her a second later. "Is that a good thing?" He looked over at her and brought his arms up to rest on the back of the couch, mirroring his earlier position.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:00 pm

Suki watched Amaretto stand up all the way, thinking he was going somewhere and got saddened as he did, making her eyes turn back to their normal green. "I think its a good thing." She replied, looking over at him when he had fallen back onto the couch in the same position he was in earlier. She shifted her legs once more and sat criss-cross again, pushing her dress into her lap. She looked up at him, not exactly love how tiny she was compared to him. "Mio would have to answer that for me. She knows my life better than I do lately. I've been far too messed up to understand it myself." She sighed and blushed, looking away as she did, feeling pretty stupid for being so screwed up for the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:05 pm

He cocked his head to the side when he heard the name Mio. That must be her sister's name. He watched her sit cross legged on the couch and remembered how his mother always used to yell at Absinthe for 'not sitting like a lady' when she had to wear nice dresses for formal events. Watching her gaze turn away, he leaned forward slightly, now curious as to whaat she meant. "Messed up? If you don't my asking, how so?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:16 pm

Suki's eyes flicked up to his in his curiosity of how she was 'messed up'. She didn't like to talk about it, but she would have to with him at one point or another. She looked up at him more and sighed out. "I might as well tell you everything I guess... My husband and son passed away... Two years ago? Three years ago? I've lost track to be honest. Later on once I felt a bit better about their passing I started to go out with this doctor... He was pretty amazing to me and helped me out whenever I would go a little nuts about them being gone. He disappeared once though, making me go completely mad that there was no one here for me except for at the time rarely Mio, since she was busy, and Saukda who was wrapped up in her girlfriend. He showed back up and I calmed down again, but this last time he just hasn't come back... Its been almost a year since he disappeared this second time..." She looked off to the side, not wanting to tell him the next part. "I was stupid and started to abuse my own powers... I found a way to block off my emotions from my eyes with alcohol. I drank pretty much every day, it even reminded me of my husband since thats how I got pregnant in the first place, one stupid drunk night with him. I locked my self away and refused to do anything but work at my shop and drink when I was at home..." She finally trailed off, still not going into complete detail about everything. She thought that was enough at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:26 pm

Amaretto looked at her in shock and scooted closer so he could wrap an arm around her shoulders and gently coax her into leaning against his side. He brought the hand of the arm wrapped around her shoulders up to her head and smoothed her hair back, using the method that he had always used with his little sisters when they were upset. "I'm no good at this. But even I know you shouldn't have had to go through any of that alone. Escpecially the second guy dissapearing or the drinking or even the isolation. I can't promise that I'll always be here, but I'll damn well try my hardest to be there for you when you need me." He turned his head and pressed a kiss to the top of her head letting his eyes fall closed as he mulled over everything she had just told him.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:34 pm

Suki blinked a few times to finally realized what Amaretto was doing. She uncrossed her legs and let him put her against him, leaning her head onto his chest and her arms clinging around it as well, staring down at the couch as he tried his best to calm her by stroking her hair. Little did he know that she loved getting her hair stroked, so it made her even calmer than he would think. "That means a lot to me... Mio is around more often now, so I bet she'll be there for me when you cant' be." She closed her eyes and nuzzled herself into Amaretto's chest, smiling as she smelt his woodsy like scent. She missed the outdoors... A bit of realization came to her now, making her sit back up. "Oai! I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. I haven't let myself turn into a wolf for ages upon ages now. I've been stressing myself out so much and its just all builded up." She hadn't realized yet that she never told him that she was a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:41 pm

Amaretto sighed happily when she leaned into him and nodded when she spoke of her sister being there for her when he couldn't be. But he jolted back into the couch when she jumped up so suddenly and his eyebrows cinched together when he heard her talk about becoming a wolf. He must be hearing this. Shaking his head slightly, he looked at her again and realized that she still had the same thoughful glow to her eyes. Well shit. "Pardon?
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:46 pm

Suki giggled to herself and shook her head. "Gosh, I'm an idiot! I'm a werewolf, I'm sorry I never said that before hand." She laughed nervously at him and smiled a cheesy smile. "If I don't allow myself to change, things bottle up and make everything worse. I've stupidly not only blocked myself from everything, but blocked myself from the most important part about me." She sighed and fell down slightly in a more lazy sitting position. She looked up at Amaretto under her bangs, hoping he didn't think she had just got absolutely nuts now.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:54 pm

Amaretto shook his head and let his eyes fall closed, chuckling to himself. He leaned his head back on the couch again, completely relaxed and content with the situation at the moment. "Then why don't you change? Is it something you can only do at home? He was trying to see it from her perspective. The more stress, the worse the pressure, the more depressed individual. Right?
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:58 pm

Suki shook her head at him. She could do it anywhere... It was the problem of actually being able to at the moment. She growled at herself, letting herself come back over to Amaretto and laying her head on his chest. "I don't think I even remember how to anymore... It was so natural, almost like breathing, that not doing it for so long has made me... forget." She sunk her head into his shirt, holding onto it so she could cover up her face while she did. "I'm an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 12:08 am

Amaretto looked down at Suki hiding her face in his shirt. Eveything she did seemed absolutely adorable to him. He was beginning to think he had a bit of a problem. He moved his hand to the back of her head and once again started smoothing down her hair. "Absinthe would probably be the better person to ask about transformations, she knows much more about that from mother." he let his hand slide down from her head to her lower back and rubber soothing circles there. "And you're not an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 12:12 am

Suki's body quickly relaxed yet again as Amaretto stroked her hair. She lost her grip on his shirt and her shoulders slumped forward, putting a little bit more of her weight onto him. "She does seem to know a lot about anything when it comes to that. I'll have to ask her later then." She slowly rolled herself to look back up at him, smiling her little smile and her eyes a bright pink yet again. "Why am I so relaxed around you? I've only heard stories about you and known you for a little while and yet I feel like I've known you for years." The question had be bugging her, so she thought she'd speak it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next