Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 4 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 4 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Living Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:22 am

"Arigatou, Reka-chan." Kyuzo said that calmly with a small smile on his face now, after showing her the drawings did he close the book and laid it on his lap as he looked to her curiously. Kyuzo had been wondering on how good she had slept, then again he could guess that she didn't sleep well. Indeed, he was good at drawing that was only cause he was taught on how to draw when he was only a child so he knew the structure of each thing that he would be drawing.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:26 am

* she smiles to him happly * I wish I could drow I think it would be great , iv always wanted to learn but in never had the time to really stop and settle down long enought to, my dream is to becom a great medacin woman Ned make cure for anything and every thing to to one day become a docter , but I can't even do that, I'm more better at hurting myself and healing it
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:30 am

"All in due time, Reka-chan. Do not give up, reach for your goals so you can live a normal happy lifestyle." Kyuzo looked to her sort of seriously and he smirked a little afterwards. Goals were always good to reach for, Kyuzo knew that only cause once you reach your goal there is nothing else to slow you down. Nodding lightly did he pat Reka's arm with his smirk still on his face. Kyuzo pretty much felt that Reka could do anything once she puts her mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:35 am

+* she smiles and puffs a little* ya in due time that will only happen when I eather fund some one to protect me for life or me or my brother end up dead, it will never stop till one of the two happen... * she sigh deeply* I'm so tired of running just so tired
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 12:25 pm

Kyuzo looked to her silently, it sort of reminded him of when he was running away from his family that is until he told them that he didn't want to be in the family anymore. The family was large from what he could remember, not only that but they took the freedom away from everyone. Kyuzo didn't like that and he couldn't help but think of his father, why did his father stay in such a family. Never will he know, Kyuzo wanted to ask his father so many questions but he was gone which put Kyuzo in a guessing bind.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 2:45 pm

* she looks to the celling softly and sighs deeply with a bit of a saddens looking her face* I guess I'll never have to worry about them not thinking of me I guess is a possative thing to think of * she smirked a little than it faded*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 3:48 pm

Kyuzo blinked once and he kind of nodded lightly. "Think happy thoughts, Reka-chan. It does wonders, sometimes.". Shifting his head lightly, Kyuzo looked back down to his notebook and sort of watched it for a while before looking up to Reka again in a glance. "Reka-chan, you will pull through this. I know you will."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 6:51 pm

* she smiles and looks to him softly and places her Han on top of his softly* thank you for every thing Kyuzo it means a lot to hear that from you... And for the recerd the woman that gets you will be te luckiest one one the world
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:48 pm

Kyuzo's expression was unreadable and he frowned lightly before smirking and shaking his head. "Reka-chan, you are just to nice." Kyuzo couldn't help but chuckle lightly and sit down fully giving his legs a break from sitting the way that they were, after doing so did he lay his head back not at all minding if his head was touching Reka or not.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:51 pm

* she smiles happly hearing the chuckle from him and let's him lay his head back and places her hand on his head softly smiles to to softly* you must be tired yourself you've had quite a day to y not relaxe and take some time to sleep a little
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:56 pm

Kyuzo simply didn't know what to say, he hated to sleep at times for the nightmares are way to overwhelming for him as well as his liking. Kyuzo had his eyes closed but spoke to Reka. "Hai, I know I am tired but I won't let it stop me none. I tend to work alot anyway. Do not worry about me, I can handle a little days without sleep. You however need it so you go ahead and rest."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:00 pm

* she smiles softly and thinks for a moment than smiles and looks to him* tell you what.. We will both take a nape and in exchange ill humm a tune I rember my mother used to sing to me to get ride of night mates for the time you sleep I rember it by hart I sing it some time when I can't sleep and it really helps its kinda like a chant for a peaceful sleep made in to a song I won't mind to sing it , mane if I do we can both sleep a little Easyer what do you say, my treat
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:07 pm

Kyuzo sort of smirked with his eyes still closed. "Yatta, you won't listen to me." Kyuzo opened his eyes and he lifted his head some to look at Reka now, after doing so did he shake his finger. "Reka-chan, you need to sleep. I will not mind the song you may come to sing or anything. However, you need your rest. Go to sleep, if you do then well I may just take a nap as well. I won't do it though until you close your eyes. You hear me?" Kyuzo used a scolding tone much similar to the one that a older brother would use for a little defiant sister. That only goes to show that he really wanted Reka to sleep for if she doesn't then she will not have the strength to heal. Sleep is important, Kyuzo knew that though he didn't sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:14 pm

* she looks to him as he dose this and then a fun but thought from her past piped in to her head and the shook her head softly*... Ok ok ill go to sleep but if I do u better catch a nape as well ok I don't want you tired couse of me ok...* she cuddles in to her bed with the smile and though still in her head as she sighs deeply and softly starts to him the tune*

( here the tune it's one of my meany likes lol)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FwQ2tHP5a4
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:16 pm

Kyuzo simply sighed a little in a rather humorous way though it changed for he closed his eyes for a second as he listened to the song. Kyuzo opened his eyes somewhat before standing up and walking over to the chair that he was last in, sitting in it did he close his eyes as he laid his head back in the chair. It was a recliner so it wasn't that bad in the comfortable degree.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:19 pm

* she smiles softly as she hummed a little why longer till the end were she hummed the last tune softly and falls off back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:25 pm

Kyuzo's head was obviously limp, he had come to fall asleep after staying awake for 12 straight days. Not everyone could go without sleep for to long, Kyuzo however kept himself awake by working as well as thinking new things to draw as well as plan. Kyuzo tried to keep his mind on so many things for if he didn't then he would come to be overwhelmed by it all.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:27 pm

* she sleepy soundly and peacefully dreaming of this day and meeting Kyuzo *
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:36 pm

Kyuzo's face seemed to shift for awhile for his eyes opened lightly and he looked around as if making sure that he wasn't in the wrong place at a wrong time. It was rather weird to see that face on Kyuzo, but he had it which is probably cause he dreamt of something. Kyuzo could remember seeing him in school talking to his friend from long ago, the dream was like a flashback of some kind. Tending to get those dreams alot, Kyuzo didn't really let it bother him. Standing up from his chair did he stretch with his arms over his head, Kyuzo then came to see that he had slept for a whole 8 hours and he couldn't help but sigh in disappointment. Kyuzo was not at all big on sleeping and so he decided to ignore his once in a life time sleep and he walked off toward the kitchen in hopes of making some coffee. The time was a little after 6 in the morning, Kyuzo could only guess that he fell asleep around 11 or so last night. Kyuzo's face seemed unreadable as he began brewing the coffee with a rather tired look over his features, his eyes seemed a little worn out along with the black bags underneath his eyes. Kyuzo knew that his body wanted to sleep longer, but he wasn't going to allow it as he waits for the coffee to brew.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 10:41 pm

* she rols over lightly her hair no longer in it pony tail bfor the ribbon came in down now it lay all over her mixing with her tail making kinda like a silky mess every were as her arm plopped off the couch with a soft thud on the grind and her good leg bent up to her as she snuggles the blanket cutely her tail flicking every so often as she trey to wake up but her site body not won ring her to*
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 11:17 am

Kyuzo sighed when the coffee finally brewed and he poured himself a cup and began putting cream in it, his expression was still tired looking and so he hoped that the coffee would perk himself up. After a moment of stirring did he place it to his mouth and winced to how hot it was but he smirked a little afterwards for that woke him up rather quickly. Kyuzo was doing small sips on his coffee as he looked over and checked on the plate and fork he had used in the sink. Seeing them clean now, Kyuzo placed his coffee down and began drying them with his drying towel.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 12:36 pm

* she lays there for a moment than yowned and straiched her tail going straight up as she straiched kinda like a cat and layed there and looked around for a moment to get her barrings then finched and yelped a bit rembering her leg and moved it with out thinking and pouted*.. Ouchy
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 4:59 pm

Kyuzo blinked with his eyes lightly wide and he looked up rather sharply for he thought he had heard something, simply putting the dried dishes down did he walk over to the opening of the kitchen with the towel still being rubbed around his hands. "Reka-chan?" Gasping lightly, Kyuzo sort of fast walked over to her and placed his right hand on her leg. "Did you hurt it?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:01 pm

* she looks to him with a cute pouty face with her ears down*... Ya I forgot it was hurt and moved it worng ,
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:05 pm

"Yatta..." Kyuzo said this with his eyes lightly opened and he looked to her face with a light look of concern. "You need to be careful. Hm." Kyuzo simply stood up and he lifted her leg with his left hand, thus placing himself down first letting her leg rest in his lap as he tried his best to rub it. Not moving a leg for so long could cause the leg to stop working, Kyuzo sort of knew this so he did the rubbing to make sure her blood was functioning properly.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 5:11 pm

* she nods and watches him and blushes when he puts her leg on his lap but smiles slightly and blushes deeper when he rubs it got it felt good* I'm sorry ill try to be more careful my leg was numbe so I for got it was there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next