Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 9 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 9 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 9 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Peeta
Scout

Living Room - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 2:05 pm

Peeta sighed, his shoulder's in his wolf form rose, then well back down as he exhaled deeply. His front paws were brought up to the arm of the couch as he stayed sitting on the ground, his front paws didn't have to reach far, due to how big he was. He leant forward pressing his weight on his front legs causing his back onto stand too and he forced himself up on to the sofa. "Not really.." Peeta spoke as he was now next to the eternal on the sofa and slumped into the corner of it lying on his side as his paws hung off the side of the sofa along with his tail which was skimming the floor with a flick now and when. He came up without permission on to the sofa after all he wasn't a mutt that was house trained besides, he'll clean up his mess before he leaves. "Life can be, what ever you want it to be. No one got the master control button on your life.." Peeta shook his head, causing his ears to slightly flap against his fur creating a slapping sound.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 8:29 pm

Kyuzo openly sighed before looking at Peeta and giving him a friendly smile which seemed to blend very well with his features. Softly he sighed again before standing up and giving his arms a good pull which made them pop softly. Peeta was right and since he had this new data placed within his brain did he nod to himself with his eyes closed. "We only live once and besides I want to have fun before I turn in the towel." Kyuzo smirked again before looking outside and seeing that it was raining still and he glanced to Peeta silently before walking to the door. "Hm, now that I think about it? I need to go shopping. I'll see you around, Peeta-san! If you here by the time I get back then you are free to stay but if not I hope you find this place very good? Sayanora for now or until we meet again!" 

Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2014, 1:34 pm

Peeta snorts, he never understood the meaning of that phrase. Before throwing in the towel. Okay, He knew it was to do with boxing and quieting, but never understood it. why phrase life like that? Why did it have to be a towel? Why not a stool? His eyes watch the other stand up and walk around, yet he rose up in a perching way on his hind legs when he couldn't see over the sofa, his front paws, on the back of the sofa and his ears pricked forward, looking very intelligent for his breed of wolf. He gave out a small yip in good bye.. for now? Yet now as he watched the door closed, he questioned himself quietly, did that mean if he left the door would lock by it's self? He snorted again giving up that idea quickly and flopped non-too-gracefully back on to the sofa he laid his head on the abandoned pillow next to him. His eyes slide shut they stayed shut for about ten minutes.

Till the wolf decided that enough was enough, he couldn't sleep on the marshmallow of a sofa, he need to sleep in a cave, on the dirt, hard cold ground where he could feel the air brush past him easily. So the male wold, rose and jumped off the sofa, yet looked back to where he was, no mess, which was fine. He already cleaned up his and Kyuzo's Dishes earlier. He stretched easily into a play bow, then he came out of it and leant forward to stretch his back legs. He trotted over to the door, and hit the door handle with his paw, causing it to open, his head pushed it open abit more and slipped out the door closing behind him easily. His human clothes laid in a pile in the eternals apparent, he knew when he changed form back to human, they would summon to his side easily. The wolf managed to get out of the apartment block easily and out into the rain.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 12:58 pm

It was a little while before Kyuzo made it back to his apartment he had to stop at his bar and place a close sign on the door which was a clue sign to people that he was taking a few days off to think to himself. Many people will believe that he was on vacation which was true some what for he was going to stay at home for a few days. Kyuzo walked up to his apartment and he frowned seeing that Peeta-san was not here and that he left. Slowly lowering his eyes to the floor did he sigh before closing the door to the living room. Kyuzo then placed his bags down that he had bought and begun to tidy up the place with a blank face over his features. It wasn't long before he cleaned up the room and then walked into the kitchen to place the items up. Kyuzo was done with that in a matter of ten minutes and he sighed placing his shoes at the door and walking to his bedroom with three packs of cigarettes, a six pack of beer, and a whole bottle of wine.

(Exit to his bedroom)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 3:52 pm

Entering the living room was he stuffing things in the bag he pulled out at the bottom of his bed, he had to get out for a few days and perhaps maybe a month. Sensei continued to yell his ears off even though it was clear that Kyuzo was ignoring him some what. Kyuzo had packed a lot of things within this bag in a neat manner that he was able to stuff  bit extra in it and still be able to carry it around easily. Placing the bag over his shoulder to his side did he sigh with his sunglasses on and a cigar in his mouth and right away he told his Sensei that he was leaving for a bit. Sensei was surprised but at the same time changed for he wanted Kyuzo to come over to his place which Kyuzo sighed and said 'Hai.' Kyuzo hang up the phone and checked his watch as he left the living room of his apartment. He needed to get out and away from everything, this is where he leaves for the time being.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9