Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 7 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 7 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Peeta
Scout

Living Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:51 pm

Peeta stood in the doorway on the doormat, he might of spent the last few centuries in the wildness but he didn't forget his manners. He was dripping wet his body parts that were covered in leather were pretty dry, his rebellious hair stayed rebellious sticking up in some odd places. His eyes darted about almost like a animal taking a scan of there surroundings like a good exit, good place to hide, where to attack from, where the weakness is. He knew in his head he should pretty much stop that. Yet everything in the apartment was tidy and clean, Peeta could easily smell the cleaning products that were used. "Hm? Well make what you normally have with steak." Peeta said as he stayed in the door way sliding his dry feet out of his leather boots and holding them not knowing where to put them after all it's been along time since he had indoor living which isn't a cave, the last time was when he lived with his mother. "Is there anywhere can i put my boots and coat to dry?" He asked the question politely like he was taught to then he was a pup, with rain droplets falling from his hair down to his masculine face.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:58 pm

Kyuzo merely looked to Peeta and his wet boots and coat and he merely pointed infront of the door since well that is what he did with his slip on shoes just then. As for the coat did he merely point behind the door where a coat hanger was ready for a coat. Kyuzo simply walked over to the couch where a few folded blankets were placed as if he had left them there and in truth he did leave them there. Picking up one did he place it around his shoulder while the other blanket was thrown to Peeta. "Best to dry off our heads since its better than catching a cold." Kyuzo merely pushed the blanket up to his white hair and patted it as he made way to the kitchen barefoot with short white socks on. "Make yourself at home honey~" his tone went from dull to flirting again as he went to the kitchen to go check if he had some steak in the fridge that he was saving since he was a expert cook and packer of foods when it came to situations of sleep overs.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 9:18 pm

Peeta did as he was shown but placed down his shoes neatly, he took off his leather jacket easily, revealing his leather waist coat and his black long sleeved shirt a quiet a few top bottoms undone which laid underneath the waistcoat. Hung the now heavy jacket on the hook. Just as he turned he caught the towel easily, due to he head it being thrown in his general direction easily. Peeta black covered sock feet and no they weren't made out of leather but soft cotton like his shirt, soundlessly padded across the floor, looking around at the modern technology, yet not touching it, as he was rubbing his head dry. He heard Kyuzo call out to him causing him to chuckle. "Of course sweetheart" He replied chuckling quietly to himself. Peeta pulled the towel of his head his hair was just a complete mess now, he didn't even bother going to tidy it. He ran the towel over his stubble too, to get the water out of it too, he sat down on the couch easily sinking in to it. His eyes scanned the apartment modern day living certainly is going to be a big change for him. The werewolf couldn't deal with sitting anymore he made his way to the kitchen to see what kyuzo was doing. So he leant on the wall by the door of the kitchen watching the owner of the flat at work, yet he was silent as he moved and stood quietly watching like he was a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 9:25 pm

Kyuzo merely opened the fridge and saw that he had some frozen over and it was neatly pressed so it was still fresh like how they keep their produce fresh in the market. Leaving his blanket on his shoulders did he start up everything that was needed for making a steak dish and as he started it up did he place the steak on the pan. Kyuzo watched the steak perfectly sizzle and began adding spices to make the steak taste more good than it already was. Peeta replied to his comment and the smirk from earlier was still on his face as he continued to cook it perfectly. "Just steak. What would you want to drink with it?" a simple question as he cooked the food perfectly like how he always does it back at his bar. Peeta was watching him and he was fine with that since the steak needed his attention right now. Unaware of how hungry Peeta was did Kyuzo simply place two steaks into the pan and would perfectly add the spices needed to add more flavor.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 9:39 pm

Peta watched how to cook the steak, in the past he used to eat it raw when he was in his wold form. You known hunting for food, the thrill of the case and the satisfaction once you catch eat and the first bite is never forgettable. Yet he didn't known what Kyuzo was really doing by sprinkling stuff onto it. But he just went along with it. Peeta didn't want to push too much after all Kyuzo is already feeding him. No matter his desire for rum, he can hold it off till he can actually afford it. "Just Water Please -grá." Replied using the word 'love' in irish making his irish accent come out again.
Peeta sniffed the air, it smelled good. "It smell beautiful, grá" As he walks over to the chef, leaning to one side not in the way to watch him cook with a charming boyish grin on his features.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 9:47 pm

Kyuzo could not help but enjoy the sound of the sizzling as he flipped the steak over and over again so that it would not get burned. Using the right tools did he take the two steaks out and place them on a plate which he had placed there earlier while cooking the steaks. Normally, running a bar has prepared Kyuzo to multi-task while making food and getting plates ready in time as well. Kyuzo left the steak medium rare so it held that texture of being raw but not to raw on the outside. Softly glancing to the side did he smirk faintly to Peeta's comment of it smelling good. "Enjoy Koibito~ [Lover~]" there he goes flirting again which was common for him. Kyuzo walked over to the fridge and checked to see what he had to drink and as he peeked inside did he hand Peeta the plate of two steaks along with a fork and knife. After handing the food did he pull out a bottle of water and turned around behihnd himself so he could turn everything off besides the rice cooker within the kitchen. Earlier he made some grain rice and so he simply turned the cooker off and poured some rice into a bowl he got ready while getting the water for his guest. Kyuzo took up the bowl of rice with chopsticks all the while handing the water to Peeta as he gracefully walked by him to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 2:27 pm

Peeta accepted the cutlary the metal textured hasn't foreign to his touch after spending too many of his younger years working down the docks, he was surprised the thought of metal in this new current era was still in. He thought everything would of been made out of plastic, since that was the new thing. Peeta followed Kyuzo strides easily with his own silent pair of feet.
He sat down next to Kyuzo, out of habit he sat down with his back perfectly straight like a gentleman would have done in the days of old, yet, he didn't hold his cutlery in the right hand as most people would he had to swap them over, so they were opposite. He cutter open his steak easily falling into an easy silence, he could feel his stomach craving for the food, so he places the meat that he had just cut up straight into his mouth, his mouth. His tastebuds were over the moon. It was Really Good, nice flavour, yet the hint taste of blood is still there. He grinned devilishly handsome at the other male. Yet mischief tinted his grey eyes “You should become a house-wife, grá" He says as he took more piece of steak and soon enough he had already demolished one strak and starting his second, it’s truly surprising that Peeta doesn’t get much fat on his body, he always works it off non-intentionally, as he runs as a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2014, 3:44 pm

Kyuzo was calmly sitting while Peeta took a seat for himself, his amber eyes were looking to the bowl of grain rice that he had just now made. Simply he messed with the rice some and began picking at it randomly before glancing toward Peeta who was now going to take a bite of the food that he had just now made for him. Kyuzo stopped messing with his rice as he now fully watced Peeta rather blankly though he was indeed slightly curious. "House wife? Heh, no offense to women or anything but I cook a little better than all the ladies." he crossed his legs as he made himself comfortable on the couch for he was laid back now. Kyuzo could admit that the cooking did indeed stop his buzzing head for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 6:02 am

Peeta turned his head to Kyuzo and rose a curious eyebrow at the man. Better then most Ladies? "Me, My, My is that your ego, I'm here?" He teased gently. as he took another bite of his last steak that made on his plate. He knew he wouldn't be easily filled with just two steaks but it would be enough for now. He wasn't going to depend on people very long here anyway. Specially in this new place, Miyagi, he was quiet happy just to stay in the woods but he forced himself out into the modern world wanting no more sadness inside his soul. Peeta's hand reached out and grabbed the bottle of water. He guessed even though it's plastic it undo the round about the same way a rum bottle would apart from the cork was inside the bottle but on the outside. Peeta opened it on his first try and took a small swig out the the bottle, the plain flavour of water and coldness, it tingled going down his throat, it made a nice contrast against the meats warmness. He putted the lid back on the bottle and placed by his feet but he mad sure it was done up tight. "And I suppose in this era, there's not many house wives either."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 9:30 pm

Kyuzo lightly smirked to Peeta's comment as he continued to play with his rice some for it was still warm from being in the cooker a moment or so ago. "Perhaps?" softly he glanced to Peeta with his eyes becoming a bright color of yellow rather than that normal amber color. "Are you teasing me? Cause if you are, I find that rather alluring~" Kyuzo fully turned to Peeta and gave him a full blown smile with his eyes now closed making him seem far less harmless than he normally is. Softly he used the chopsticks and placed the rice finally in his mouth where he ate it silently with his expression rather blank as if nothing had happened before. Kyuzo sat there silently before glancing to his guest. "Define many?" with his eyes still on Peeta did his hand stop moving the chopsticks within his rice as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2014, 3:23 am

Peeta didn't miss the glowing eyes of yellow that gazed upon him as he picked up the last small bit of steak that was left he popped it into his mouth, easily chewing saving the last of the cooked meats flavour. The bright yellow eyes caused him chuckle at the beaming smile that was sent towards him, too. Yet he watched the smile erase from Kyuzo's face like it never existed. The creases that people would make when smiling seen to of vanished too, this made Peeta think that this guy didn't have a lot to smile about. Peeta could feel the glance of eyes at him as he looked away to the window. As he rose up easily in one fluid motion, easily striding towards the window and stood there looking out of it as he mules over the question his recent companion has asked.
He stares out at the heavy rain watching it splash onto the streets. How many wives were out there? Let alone house wives? Was he that far behind in society? A crease on his forehead appeared as his eyes shifted from staring outside to his reflection. When again he didn't know this times era ether. Just Peeta lips a parted as he turned to look at Kyuzo. "I'm far behind society standards." He admits easily "-but correct me if i'm wrong but a lot more women work nower days then they did in the past." The way Peeta speaks it's obvious that he not from the 21st century. Heck he didn't even know it is the 21st century.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2014, 11:24 pm

Kyuzo remained silent as he sat there and played with his rice for a little bit. Peeta sat up and walked toward the window which made Kyuzo look to him silently with no facial expression. Kyuzo tilted his head back some as he sighed silently though his eyes were glued on Peeta like a falcon watching a bunny for his keen sight was on Peeta and nothing else. Deep within his mind did it begin to buzz again which made him frown almost sourly before smirking which he hoped it would improve his mood some. "I see..." Kyuzo said this blankly with his eyes looking to the side some and then putting his bowl of rice down did he stood up and walked up behind Peeta. "Life continues on, even when we die and no one knows about it. Things change and life forms adapt to the changes. In a way it is all but a part of life, life is a game that never grows boring to me." sharing his thoughts did he look to the ground almost void of any emotion. "No need to feel so abandoned. House wives are everywhere, you just need to look around a bit more. Women now a days do work and perhaps even harder than males. Funny really for we are suppose to be the dominate species."

Kyuzo closed his eyes as his fists clench tightly and the accursed buzzing returned to his head at a much high note. Things before were nothing but pitiful excuses. Once he was a person who had emotions and thought everyone was not bad. Shy and weak was what he was long ago and just thinking back made him sick, mad, and utterly....void. Kyuzo hated to admit he had a weakness and not once does he want to die so easily either, for how he was back then he would welcome death just to satisfy someone else who was weaker than he was. Kyuzo shook these feelings off and he hugged himself tightly as if keeping himself calm which was utterly failing. Where was that neko for he needed his touch. To crave something so badly was almost pitiful and in truth that was a weakness which made him look utterly pained. Kyuzo turned away from Peeta while still clutching himself and returning to the couch did he sit there with his arms tightly around his stomach. Silver strands of hair covered his face for he looked like death had fallen over him.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2014, 6:30 pm

Peeta couldn't help but correct Kyuzo about the men supposed to be more dominating then the females. "Males are the dominate species still." He said blandly. After all males are top at the top of their food chains in the wild, not matter is it was a dog to an elephant to a jelly fish. The Alpha protects there own and supplies the rest with protection to food. Criminals most of the worst are male, which creates fear. The best fisherman? Males. Deal with females deadly mood swings and survives? Males.
Yet he didn't know if that was just his old ways of speaking but still. "Just some of us has gotten lazy over time". He spoke as he turned to face the fellow male, seeing Kyuzo turning away as he went to face him. Quickly eyeing the body language of the male as he sat there. Instantly he knew something was wrong.
His long and quick strides a cross to silver haired being and crouched down slightly next to him. He wasn't too sure if he should touch the male that was withdrawn into what seem like a death expression, while clutching his body. As Peeta crouched easily in his leather trousers, his eyes drew together in a questioning expression, which seem to look odd on his facial feature, like his face wasn't made to make it. His hand gently and slowly reached out and grabbed the silver haired right shoulder and squeezed it slightly in a gentle way hoping to gain attention. "Hey, You in there?" He asked quietly as he stared. He knew from past experience saying you okay? Generally makes things worse.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 6:14 pm

Kyuzo faintly made a small laugh but then his eyes blinked once and it seemed that he was introduced again in some kind of nightmare. The world always changed no matter how hard you try to stop it, it will happen. This was his thought for he changed from being a normal loving guy to a man who was stronger with a great love for the harder things in life. Ringing in the ears seemed to prevent him from hearing Peeta's response to the last thing he said about the dominate species. However, his mind clicked in time to hear the other thing he said and it was like he rewatched everything in his head at once for he recalled Peeta's response. Kyuzo heard and felt Peeta and he slowly lifted his head and smiled dully with his eyes closed with a almost to happy smile on his face. "Yes. I'm alright." playing it cool and acting like nothing was wrong did he look toward his rice and attempted to eat a bit more of it silently.

Kyuzo laid back in the couch with no knowledge of sweat pouring from his forehead and neck, as he ate his food silently did his eyes twitch which made him stop and close his eyes sharply. "No matter what...people are different I am afraid. Dominate or not..." Kyuzo's head was pounding like a never ending storm within his mind. The pain was unbearable but yet he forced his eyes open and roughly sighed while placing his hand up and over his face. "Don't mind this, Peeta-kun. It would seem I have a migraine..." which clearly wasn't the case for he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 2:59 am

Peeta listened to the Kyuzo as he watched him for a little while longer finally he squeezed the other males shoulder as he spoke that it was a migraine. Clearly now not caring about there previous conversation about dominate.  Now being the wolf he was he could sniff out a lie easily. After all then people lie there aura changes and there scent too. His Grey eyes stare with a natural void into the other easily not backing down.
"Yes, of course. And I hate steak." He told the other in disbelief easily.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 9:53 am

Kyuzo lightly smirked to Peeta's touch on him as he looked to him as best as he could for his head was still ringing due to unknown means. Rather, they were known by him and no one else which was why he seemed okay with his head acting this way at times. Kyuzo had picked up on Peeta's words and he looked emotionless to what he said about disliking steak. Perhaps, he could sense his lie which was why he was saying a lie himself. Peeta's eyes looked interesting due to their color which seemed to be the only thought going through his mind at that moment. "Is that so? You ate it just because I made it?" Kyuzo faintly teased Peeta for no reason. Placing his bowl of rice on the table again did he look to Peeta with a rather amused looking smirk on his features which looked rather sly since Kyuzo was not a fox to give such a smirk. Kyuzo simply closed his eyes and turned his head away from Peeta's view. The buzzing and the ringing will go away in time and he knew this.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2014, 10:32 am

Peeta shook his head and stood up with a look an adult would do to send there child to bed. Yet he never really got to use it after all, death came one to many times in his life. "Anyone would do anything for food. Hunger is a powerful thing." He said easily with a slight smirk then it quickly vanished again. He knew Kyuzo was trying to avoid the problem. And then parental look came back yet his eyes never changed. "Now lay down and close your eyes. I'll get you something warm for your temples.." He spoke trailing off in his sentence remembering his mate had bad head ache when she was carrying. Something warm on the head always helped back then. He nodded slightly to himself as in areeing with his thoughts. He gently again pushed on Kyuzo's shoulder also again saying lay down and a final small squeeze on the males shoulder, he walked off into the kitchen looking for a cloth as he ran the hot water tap, so it could warm up.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 10:59 am

Kyuzo smirked to Peeta's words but then the look on his features made him raise a eyebrow and even more so when Peeta pushed him down to lay on his back. Such a look of being utterly lost made way to Kyuzo's face but he simply didn't move from the spot that Peeta pushed him in. Kyuzo merely watched Peeta walk away and he simply could tell that he was going to get something for his head which made him sigh looking to the side. Weakness was a horrible thing and this proved it. Sure, not feeling well could be considered a good thing since he could use people but that was completely being a weak individual. Kyuzo merely frowned which didn't help his buzzing head much but he sighed again with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 5:03 pm

Peeta finds a unused small towel tucked away in a cupboard his noes, could easily smell the fact it was clean and it didn't smell old and musty ether. It would do the job he thought, he stood up from his crouch position in front of the sink and rose up, his tanned hand touched the water that was running, it was hot, he quickly putted the cloth under the water. The water soaked it up like a sponge rinsing it out a couple of time and rewetted it. Finally Peeta turned off the tap and walks back out into the lounge and when frowns seeing that the other male as not done what he said. He just heavily sighs and shakes is head he approaches the back of the couch. As Peeta stood behind the couch his left hand went around the silver heads neck and gently tilts his head back with his chin. Then that hand moved and push the strands that were on the other males forehead with his warm hands, brushing the strands away a warm clothe took it's place. "Stay still." Was all Peeta said as his hand rests on top of the towel on the other's forehead. Peeta only hoped that this helped the other male out with his head.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014, 5:19 pm

Kyuzo faintly blinked to something that was being placed on his head and he merely closed his eyes and smirked faintly. "Heh." a small laugh escaped his mouth when Peeta had returned with a cloth which was on his head at this moment. This headache was far from any normal one since no medicine calmed it down much. Kyuzo remained still since well he may as well humor Peeta since the other knew what he was doing. Laying there made his body shake some and it was due to him always having to move around since he worked alot. Kyuzo merely laid the back of his right hand over his eyes as a strange smile made way to his lips. "You are something." he said this with his face looking rather relaxed which was rare on Kyuzo's face. Every little emotion when it came to be happy or relaxed was indeed rare on his face.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014, 5:54 pm

Peeta walked around the sofa as he letted go of his companion's forehead. He sat down quietly on the small table, that held his weight easily. His stormed eyes glued on the male, watching the facial expression. A small smile appeared the the werewolf's face a charming smile that his to be natural to his features and himself too. "Well, It beats being a nobody." A slight humour in his voice, he noticed the cold rice on the table next to him. He picked up his plate that he had earlier and placing the bowl on top. He was tidying quietly caring the items to the kitchen placing them down in the sink, pouring the excuse rice in the bin too. He like normal when he was in other beings homes tried to help out, it was a natural thing for him to do ever since he was a pup. Keeping the house clean it was his and his twin's job really but in the end it fell on to him after she passed away. Running a household was easy for him back when. But modern day had it's differences but still basically the same. He washed up the dishes quietly in the kitchen trying not to make too much noise for Kyuzo's head.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014, 10:28 pm

Kyuzo continued to lay there silently and his eyes finally opened as he removed his hand from his eyes and he glanced up in thought. It seemed Peeta was taking care of dishwork which made him sigh as if bored out of his mind but he still laid there. Kyuzo looked upward before softly sitting up and he frowned randomly. Covering his eyes with his left hand while his right arm was used to keep his body up as he felt his whole entire body shake. This feeling erupted from the pain in his head and he bit his lower lip harder than normal. Kyuzo felt the urge to cry but he would never do so, while he shifted to lay on his stomach did he place his head into his arms as he violently shook. The cloth that Peeta had placed on his head was now in his right hand as he squeezed it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 3:06 am

Peeta's sensitive ears caught shifting, his noes caught the difference in Kyuzo's scent. He abandoned what he was doing and walked back to the suffering male. His strides quickly bak into the lounge to the front of the couch. Peeta crouches quietly down by Kyuzo's side, his hand reaches out and rests in-between Kyuzo's Shoulder blades. His rough hands rubbed the other's back yet the rub was more like a massager. His voice was quiet and soft while fluently speaking irish as if it'll calm him down, He was speaking about him to relax, calm down, it'll be over soon, etc soothing words in a different language. Yet he hoped that his words brought a sense of comfort after all it worked on the two small pups that worked years ago and his old mate, even though none of them could understand it and made them calm.
His other hand reached out to pray Kyuzo's hand off the cloth that to him, it seemed like he was killing it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 11:23 pm

Kyuzo blinked when he quickly opened his eyes but he said nothing and he did nothing but leave Peeta to what he was doing. After sometime did he find himself closing his eyes and merely trying to think of nothing for it did little for him at times. Kyuzo then took note to Peeta trying to take the cloth out of his hand and when he noticed he had been squeezing it very hard did he let go and looked away with a face that showed nothing but a strange mixture of pain and annoyance. "Gomenosai..." this was so much like him and at the same time not so much like him. It was strange to him but it felt like he done it before. Kyuzo's mind was really acting up and how much he hated that at times. The ideas were in his head so why was it hard to think about them. Kyuzo merely thought that he had way to much on his mind which in truth he really did have a lot going through his mind.

(Gomen! Work, work, and uh...oh yeah? Work! XD Yatta!)
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2014, 1:10 pm

(It's cool. No worries.)

Peeta sighed at the apology, yet he quietly chuckled. "Better the cloth then my hand." He joked quietly with the other male with a small smile. He wasn't pitying the other being, more like understanding, some pain you just can't get rid off, they always come back. Much like his own. His Memories of his past love, little things reawaken his need to mope, like a common mutt with it's tail between his legs after been shouted at from chewing someones slippers. Whimpers and stays away from everything not wanting to rewaken the depressing-ness that was involved. Yet Peeta had no problem discussing his problems as long as no one jumped the gun and got involved with it. "Willing to share?" He offers his ears, to the other male, he was willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm

Kyuzo allowed a smirk to play his features for a second after hearing Peeta's response and he simply sighed with his eyes closing some. While he watched Peeta with his observant eyes did he shrug carelessly before speaking. "Willing to share? Do you really want to hear?" Kyuzo golden hues seemed to take a thicker color of gold for a moment as he righted himself more properly. Peeta was trying to help and he would not reject it, even though he would not reject it he still can not fully agree that it will help him much.

(Arigatou!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next