Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

Mori leaned back in his chair and stared up at the cieling.
"Why did he bring us to such a difficult place?..."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

Hanako turned her head to Mori. "He said he would help us..." she said and wondered how far they were underground.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm

Mori rolled his eyes.
"yeah but he alwasy does things the hard way..."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:17 pm

Hanako placed a hand on her chin and continued to walk down the rows of books. "Hm... it seems he does." she asked her voice echoing a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:21 pm

Mor waves a hand to the large library.
"You think?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:24 pm

Hanako laughed and shook her head. She walked back over to him and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:25 pm

Mori looked up to her and then went back to staring at the books in the shelves around them.
"And where did that man go anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:27 pm

Hanako blinked and was startled to him him gone. "Oh... I... don't know." she said trying to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:34 pm

Mori sighed and swung his tail.
"I swear that man..."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:36 pm

"So... his he your father?" Hanako asked curious and yet she didn't see a resembles.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:38 pm

Mori closes his eyes and lays his head on the table.
"Not biologically"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:42 pm

"Oh..." Hanako said with a nod. "Um... did I say something wrong?" she asked seeing that he laid his head down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:44 pm

"No...Just tired is all..."
The neko says as he closes his eyes, feeling sleep draw him in.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:46 pm

Hanako smiled softly and sat down. "You know... when my brother is sleepy and can't go to sleep I just read him a bed time story." she said though talking to herself since she assumed that he might be asleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:51 pm

Mori flicks his ears and keeps his eyes close even though he was still awake.
"Really? You have a brother?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 4:00 pm

"Yes... he's 6 years old. Do you have any siblings, Mori-san?" Hanako asked leaning forward a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 5:55 pm

Mori nods from his place at the table.
"Asahi, my older brother. He's off at work right now."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:38 pm

Hanako watched him and then looked at the stack of books. She decided to be quiet and let Mori sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:41 pm

Mori remained quiet as he slept, almost creepily still as he sat there with his head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

Hanako glanced and blushed a little. She stood up quietly and began to just walk around. She sat on the edge of the fountain and stared at the water with no expression at all. She touched the top of her head and then began to search for something in her bag. She hummed softly. It was a sweet and light humming sound. She pulled out some paper and a pen and began to write. She would pause at some moments and tap the pen to her chin or chew on the tap a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:57 pm

Mori's ears twitched as he heard a distant humming sound in his dreams and he listens contently.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm

Hanako still continued to hum and write. She would smile or smirk- which was just a small smirk- at the things she wrote. Her stomach soon growled for food. She sighed a little and reached in her bag again, pulling out a bento box. She set it down next to her and began to eat the food that she made which was simply; Sushi, rice, and some vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:03 pm

Mori's ears twitched again and he looked up at the sight of food and stared at the bento box intently.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:05 pm

Hanako stopped as she noticed Mori's stare. She smiled and stood up. She walked over and placed it in front of him and patted his head in a motherly way.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:18 pm

Mori perks his ears up higher on his head and he takes the pair of chopsticks and begins to eat some of the rice.
"Arigato!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

Hanako bows her head a little and sits back down at where she was last time, by the fountain. She smiled to herself and tapped her chin with the top of the pen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: