Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 3 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 3 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:46 pm

"I am Cynthia. It is a pleasure to meet you, Myself" She replied in a smart alic way. Her red eyes were easily spotted from behind the dark shades, but she would make no effort to remove them in front of the stranger.

(brb, 10 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:49 pm

Kirin silently flew back with no sound, as he weighed nothing. ''Kirin.. It's a pleasure'' Was all he spoke, where putting his arms behind his head relaxing in the sand peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:16 pm

"Ah, Kirin, What a fine name for a fellow to have." She says quietly, noticing that his body mass was no longer directly beside her person. She listens for his breathing, then turns her head to him. "What are you doing on this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

''You can tell it's going to be a fine day then it's just started?'' He question raising an eyebrow tilting his head in her direction and looks at her sun glasses. Yet he anwsers her question. ''I was debating to go for a swim or not.''
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:33 pm

"I have a way of knowing things" She says to answer his question, "Swimming? do you enjoy?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:41 pm

''Water.. Yes, Swimming Yes. Tip a bucket of water over me, nude or not, I wouldn't care.'' He told Cynthia the truth. And it was the truth the water to him had a mind of it's own, it traveled anywhere it wanted to go. No limits to it.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

Cynthia lets out a small laugh, "Why would you be naked, when a bucket of water would be dropped over you?" She smiles, enjoying the conversation since it had no tension nor did it have any implications of anger or rage.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:07 pm

He blinks. That question was indeed a good one. ''Why not be nude? Everyone and thing is born nude, beside I like water.'' He grins as he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:11 pm

"True, but if you are nude.. then everyone would know the secrets your body holds. There would be nothing to keep sacred." SHe replies, her red orbs widening just a tiny bit behind her glasses, wondering if he was nude at that moment. Of course she wouldn't be able to tell from sight.

"Ah, it is good to like water.. It does make up the most part of humans.." She lets that trail, wondering if he were human.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

''Such a vampire think to say in disappointment. My Secrets do not lye on my body, my past does..'' He never liked putting secrets of his being on his skin, so he kept them in his head. Separate from the past markings.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:20 pm

"Vampire? Are you a vampire?" She catches that first then considers his ending.

"That is wise of you to say Kirin. I have never thought of it in that way. Of course.. my secrets did stay with my soul when i died.." She taps her chin as she speaks, truly considering his statement.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:43 pm

''I'm no vampire, even I have lived out some. and I've never'd died ethier.. I'm an Eternal.''
He tells her. Sitting up now looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

"Ah, cursed with emmortality are you? I would guess i could say the same.. I am not a vampire either. For I am a deceased blood mage." She smiles re-extending her hand as if they were first meeting. It was out of respect, people in germany had done it for years during her youth.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:55 pm

Kirin just blinked at her and his hand went to hers, he had no clue what she was doing but he'll go with it. His hand clasped hers. ''It's more like slave then curse.'' He recorrected her. ''A demon when?''
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

"A sign of respect" She explains softly, dropping her hand back down. "A slave? To your own lifespan, ehy?"

Her eyebrow raises, "Yes, i drowned."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:27 pm

''Ah. Fun.'' He said normally, people could of that too ways. He did enjoy water so it was fun drowning or he was being sarcastic. Kirin's hand feel in his lap, he when grinned getting up and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

"I hadn't thought of it as anything less than fun." She tilts her head back to seemingly look up at.

"Going for a swin Kirin?" she smirks
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her. ''You blind or something?'' He asked tilting his head. ''Or do you always wear sunglasses that you can't see out of?'' He questioned the female, leaning forward looking at her closely.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:52 pm

She lifts her sunglasses, showing her pure red eyes. "Blind." She smiles feeling his breath close to her face.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm

''Ah..'' He tilts his head still looking at her eyes, then chuckles. Knowing now she had a different view in life then him then. ''I am wearing clothes before you ask if I'm nude. But you do have beautiful eyes. Pure Red.. Not like my rich redish-brown eyes.'' He said. Staying where he was studying her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:06 pm

"Thank you Kirin, for both the compliment and the knowledge of your non-nudeness." She smirks up at him, knowing that his face was still close.

"Brown? They must match your hair.. long or short, if i may ask?" She lifts her hand reaching to see how far -in fact- he was from her.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:12 pm

He chuckles and then crouches down infront of her Taking her hand to his face. ''When Imagen what I look like. Brown hair, and rich redish brown eyes before you asked again''
He placed her hand on his cheek while picking up the other, his hold was gently and placed the other one in the identical place on the other side of his face. His hands fall on to his knees he knew she couldn't see the scare ring on each wrist but she'll proberly feel them even though they have healed decades ago. ''Imagen.''
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:20 pm

Without a word, Cynthia's red orbs close. Following what he had asked she begins to imagine what he looked like, starting with the ryes and hair first, her hands move down his face to his chin, forming the idea of what his facial shape was, then she gently touched the bridge of his nose, followed by touching his lips. "smooth" she comments before touching his eyebrows.
"you're confident, and trusting" she smiles, sliding her Hands down to his shoulders, then to his arms-wrists-hands. 'scares here.. A strong indent..'
Her hands stop on his, she tilts her head, in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm

Kirin watched Cynthia. He chuckled hearing her speak. This was now but in the past he was different. He felt her hands at his wrist, he still watched her face not her hands. ''As I said it's more of a slave then a curse.'' He repeated his words from earlier. Indeed he was a slave in the slave trade, Among the first and among the last too.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:31 pm

Cynthia slips her hands over the indents on his wrists, lifting up one of his arms by the wrist she brings it to her face -seeming to gaze at the healed indent scar. "long time blood spilt, I can smell rust from chains in the blood here." she observes simply
From the scent of blood.

without warning or permission she presses her lips to his wrist, then just as suddenly she puts his arm back to where it had been. "slave trade.. That's the most horrible thing one could ever indure.." she shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:39 pm

''The rust will always be in my blood, It'll never go. This body has adapted to it. The Rust is like another cell in my body'' He spoke, His arms went limp in her hold, it was an old habit really, being a slave and when someone grabbed you arm it was best to have them limp when stiff, easier to deal with shackles and peoples grasps.

His arms were now limp in his lap after her kiss on his wrists. ''It's better to be a well behaved slave, then a slave trying to run off all the time.'' He said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: