Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 16 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 16 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:46 pm

Mori chuckled at her ethusiasm and followed after her after readjusting the grip on his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:07 am

Sani stepped onto the beach, her eyes on the water, she frowns rubbing her arms against the cold. Zuko sat beside her, his black eyes blank and looking upward.

"What do you think Zuk, am I loosing myself? I feel lonely" She sits down, ZUko chuckles. "YEs, you are, but, you'll get back to normal" Zuko licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 2:41 pm

Sani closed her red eyes, the contacts were hurting today. Rubbing her temples she tried to concentrate. "I move to town.. And I'm put as a leader? Look what happened last time? My family died" she laughs out loud, like it didn't matter. She shakes her head faster loosening her white hair from it's bun.

Zuko looked up at her with a worried expression. " something wrong San?" he rubbed his head against her leg.

"no no, nothing at all"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:21 am

Mori walked along the beach looking out at sea with a bored expression about him, his usual physical cat traits about him hidden. His black tail snaked around his abdomen under his shirt and his cat ears hidden under a black and gray beanie hat and his hood as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:23 am

Sina looks up, her red eyes alert with her fingers gripping the hilt of her sword. "Who goes there?" she calls out, looking around, seeing the boy but still wanting him to announce his precense. Zuko, the panda, stands up on his back legs looking adorble but threatening
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 11:09 am

Mori froze and looked to the duo though his eyes went to the panda first, raising an eyebrow questioningly he smirked and turned to the girl. Yes, smirked even though he was being threatened by a girl and her....pet. He kept his cat ears and tail hidden since he felt a bit suspicious of the girl.
"I be a humble lad passing through.Don't mind me, I am no threat. Name's Mori Akuto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

Sani eyes flicker just a bit, but she stands putting her hand on Zuko's head. She hears his voice and analyzes it, truthful, but nervous. "I'll believe you for now" her voice is strong and loud, she wanted to let him know through that, that she was not meant to be taken lightly. "my name is Sani, and this is Zuko" she kept her full name hidden, for the races surely knew her full name.

Zuko looked up and walked over to Mori. His purple eyes were curious.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:10 pm

Mori tried not to roll his eyes, taking note of how serious the person seemed to be though that was probably only because this neko was in a sarcastic sort of mood.
"Hn. Nice to meet ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 4:19 pm

Zuko, the purple panda, sniffed at Mori. Smelling out what he was, as he did a loud distinct noise came from his throat with a stern look to Sani. 'neko ma'am a young one'

"You're a neko.. Aren't you?" she slides on a sly smile trying to hide the tense aura around her. This seemed like a young boy.. She wouldn't need to be so cautious of him.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 10:19 pm

Mori tilted his head and narrowed his eyes at the panda before looking back to the girl with a small smile.
"What's it to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 10:24 pm

"Just checking" She smirks, pulling out a book, she flips to a page and marks it with a black pen. She then puts it away, "It seems my Zuko likes you" she motions to her panda, who was currently sniffing his pants.

Sani, pats the spot on the sand near her, nekos were like kittens. She wasnt bugged by them, escpecally when they looked so young to her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm

Mori looked down to the panda with an equal curious face and he reached out a hand, not wanting to sit down so he smiles at Sani.
"I've been sitting around all day..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 10:42 pm

"WEll that would be expected, you're in summer school right?" She asks, looking at ease, but she was still a bit timid. Her red eyes on him.
Zuko makes a sound and rubs his nose against Mori's hand, his nose was wet and cold, just like a dog's.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 12:09 am

Mori kneels next to the panda and begins to pet Zuko's head, looking to the pet with an obvious look of curiousity.
"No..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 10:58 pm

As Sunshine held Kyuzo by the hand, they had walked to the beach, it was quiet which she thought would be a good place to talk, plus the beauty of the sound that the ocean made was soothing, she walked to a good spot and let go of Kyuzo's hand she faced him, smiled lightly, then sat down on the ground digging her toes into the sand, still very much quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:02 pm

Kyuzo walked up and calmly he sat down beside her and he looked to her curiously for it was quiet and the sound of the moving waves were indeed nice sounding so it wasn't entirely quiet. He had a gentle face as he looked to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:06 pm

Sunshine kept quiet and even so she was still happy, but somehow she couldn't be more happy than she is now, she had many things in mind and she needed them said so that was the reason why she had brought Kyuzo at a place like tis. Sunshine hugged her knees close to her chest, she was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

Kyuzo looked to the ocean and he smiled calmed by the atmosphere and he looked to Sunshine. "So, what is on your mind?" He tried easing up a bit of the silence since Sunshine was quiet and he figured he would say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:15 pm

Sunshine thought for a moment and wondered if she should say them, but then again if she didn't it would put weight upon her shoulders and she didn't want that so she made up her mind, she faced Kyuzo and looked him straight in the eye, her golden eyes dull, somehow it wasn't the same as it was before. She cleared her throat and exhaled.

"Tell me what happened."

She said, that was the simplest way she could put her thoughts into words.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:20 pm

Kyuzo placed his hands in his lap. "I broke up with my girlfriend for well I couldn't keep it secret from her and well I slice my eye so I could feel the same pain she was feeling. I guess in ways I couldn't take her sorrow, since she sort of knew what had happened. I hope you understand." He closed his eye for he was certain Sunshine may scold him or even worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:27 pm

Sunshine looked at him, her facial expression turned to sadness, she felt that it was mostly her fault, she was shocked that he had done something so wreckless, but if that was the way he thought could make him feel pain, she couldn't help it, but she didn't like it. Sunshine held out her hand and quickly she took Kyuzo into her arms, she didn't know what to say, she didn't know how it felt to have done something like that, but she knew she was part of the blame not just Kyuzo.

"I'm so sorry, It's partly my fault."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:29 pm

Kyuzo gasped but softly closed his right eye. "I do not want you to think that it is all your fault, Sunshine-chan. I may take half of the blame, since it seems fair. " He held her softly with his arms and he smirked which was not visible since it went away and he was just now hugging her very much like how she was him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:37 pm

She looked up at Kyuzo her golden eyes no longer dull as the moonlight shined upon it, she smiled warmly at him and stayed held in his embrace. She didn't feel sad, nor mad, she just felt a little responsible for what had happened betweem Kyuzo and who now appeared to be his former ex-girlfriend.

"Can I kiss you?"

She asked, she wasn't sure of what to do exactly, but she wanted to feel something, to feel if he was still the same as he was last night. He did look different therefore she wanted to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:39 pm

Kyuzo chuckled at the question. "Your so silly, of course you may." He closed his eye as he smiled lovingly to Sunshine, Kyuzo couldn't help but laugh a little since it was a silly question which of course he thought was very cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:45 pm

Sunshine blushed as she heard him laugh at her, but she figured he had done that because it must have been a silly thing to ask, but she didn't care, she just thought it was right to ask since she honestly did not know exactly what their relationship was.

"Mkay"

Was all she said after saying so, she pressed her lips to his like she did last night, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:48 pm

Kyuzo softly returned the kiss as he kept his arms loosely around her and he seemed less tense if not quite comfortable. He was indeed glad that she was happy and was now kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: