Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Honoka Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:15 pm

Upon contact, Chukonen coiled his arms around Mio's waist, returning the passion in a rough way. He began to start out slow, then smirked against the kiss. He parted his lips, grazing his fangs against her bottom lip, trying to be careful as not to prick her with the sharpened canines.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:19 pm

Mio gasped into the kiss when she felt his fangs and parting her lips in return she let her tongue snake out and gently graze one of his fangs, a shiver running through her whole body as she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:23 pm

Chukonen smirked a bit, guiding Mio's tongue past his lips. As he did so, he bit her tongue softly, sucking on it occasionally. He then broke away, breathing shallowly. His cheeks were flustered as he stared at Mio, his eyes softened somewhat. He then smirked somewhat, his voice husked.
"I'm not quite done with you yet."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:27 pm

Mio looked up at him after he broke away from the kiss and gave him a playful glare before kissing his chin. When she heard his voice she licked her lips and smirked at him. "Is that a promise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

"Depends what you mean by promise."
Chukonen gave a playful grin then licked his lips. It wasn't too long until he kissed Mio again. He seemed to enjoy this, despite the two not knowing eachother for too long. He then parted his lips for Mio in a slow manner.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:22 pm

Mio smiled into the kiss and parted her lips under his. Snaking her tongue out of her mouth and into his she lightly brushed it against his. She pressed closer to him, if it was even possible, and let out a little mewl of happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:43 pm

Chukonen grinned somewhat at her eagerness, but gasped when he felt Mio move close to him and invade his mouth with her tongue. It was not frightened, it was far from it. He bit down once on her tongue, gliding his tongue over it incase blood came from the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm

Mio let out a little whimper when he bit down on her tongue but it quickly turned into a breathy moan as he ran his tongue along hers. Tightening her hands around his neck she moved her tongue up to run along one of his fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:08 pm

Chukonen smirked somewhat as Mio gasped. Deciding to play hard, he pulled away, grinning lightly. He brought his mouth down to Mio's neck, kissing against her collarbone. His fangs grazed along her flesh, but it was not enough to pierce her skin. He licked the skin carefully. He smirked, breathing shallowly.
"May I have a taste?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:14 pm

Mio licked her lips and let out a little mew when he kissed and licked near her collarbone. Nodding her head she let out a whispered 'yes' and tilted her head to the side, bearing the side of her neck completely to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:20 pm

Chukonen brushed his lips against Mio's neck. His fangs protruded into her skin. He took his time, trying to make the pain feel like ecstasy. He then finished, licking there he had bitten her, watching as the small holes closed. He licked his lips in satisfaction, bringing his face back up.
"My, your blood is divine. Might there be anything I may do to repay you?"
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:31 pm

Mio turned her eyes up as if thinking about it. "Hmmmm, I'm not to sure." She turned her gaze back toward him. "I've always been the giving type. I'm not one to take." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:35 pm

Chukonen smirked somewhat, giving a nod. He understood completely. Licking his lips again, he kissed Mio quickly, then smiled. His golden eyes flashed in amusement as he spoke.
"Just let me know when you think of something, then."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

She giggled and returned his quick kiss. Giving him a playfull smirk she pulled him down so her mouth was right next to his ear and gently nipped at it before sayin "Oh, don't worry i will." Then she pulled herself back so she could look up at him and winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

Chukonen shivered as she bit his ear. He then chuckled when she said she would let him know. He then gave a light yawn, closing his eyes.
"Sorry. I'm getting a little tired. If you'd like, you may accompany to my current residence."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:54 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I'd like that." She let go of his neck and pulled herself gently from his arms. Moving over to the side she picked up her bag, walking back over to him she tilted her head to the side and smirked. "Lead On~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:57 pm

Chukonen gave a light chuckle, linking arms with Mio. He smirked as he nuzzled her hair. With that, he walked forward, walking home.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 2:14 am

CYnthia sits upon the sand, her hair in perfect place, her red eyes covered by black sunglasses. SHe seems to stare out at the moon over the ocean. She hums a quiet tune, wondering where all the people had gone
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:23 am

(Mind if i join?)
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:51 am

(not at all =)
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 11:34 am

Cookie wrote:
CYnthia sits upon the sand, her hair in perfect place, her red eyes covered by black sunglasses. SHe seems to stare out at the moon over the ocean. She hums a quiet tune, wondering where all the people had gone

(cheers)
Kirin had already gone for his jog and showered at home back in his apartment, yet he stares at the sea while walking cross the beach, it looked nice and calm tonight.. Perhaps he should go for a swim? After all he was only wearing No shoes/trainers, No socks ethier, enjoying the sand inbetween his toes. His swimming trunks that were black and came down to his knees and his navy blue hoody up zipped and a white tank top too.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:22 pm

(indeed)

Cynthia's head tilts, hearing the sound of someone walking nearby. She adjusts her sunglasses, noticing a new shade of light coming through. It was day time, once again. Ah, how quickly night leaves.
"WHo goes there?" She calls out, curiosity calling to her.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:27 pm

''hm?'' Kirin halts and looks forward infront of him, taking his eyes off the large sea. Too the creature infront of him. 'Pale skin... Very Pale, just be a vampire.' He acknowledge the contrast of her skin. ''Me..'' It was a simple answer, a simple responses too. Yet he does walk closer, not afraid.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:29 pm

"Who is me?" She wonders a loud intentionally. She hears the footsteps coming closer to her, so in response she tilts her head in that direction seeming to look at the stranger from behind her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

Kirin stopped walking and looked down at the figure, the female vampire. from a meter away yet his body was facing the sea. ''Me as in I, Myself.'' He said lazily. Ploping down in the sand too, He seemed to have no care for intruding yet, a meter pace away from each other is their boundary and if she was silent, he'll be silent. Yet she talked, so He'll talk till she's silent. ''And what about you?''
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:46 pm

"I am Cynthia. It is a pleasure to meet you, Myself" She replied in a smart alic way. Her red eyes were easily spotted from behind the dark shades, but she would make no effort to remove them in front of the stranger.

(brb, 10 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: